HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Final HOH part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8840
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Final HOH part 1   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:34 pm

It is expected this will be tonight, but no word if it will be on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8840
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 am

Once again the live feeders get fucked.  Round 1 was blacked up but Paul has won the first round. And will play James or Nicole in round 2.  I really don't think James has a chance here.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6454
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:04 pm

I was so pissed when I saw that they screwed the live feeders again. It sounds like the comp was kind of cool where they had to climb in some manner and then hang from a rope or something. I would have much rather watched it live. I don't really understand why it happened like this because Julie said at the end of the episode that the Friday episode would show the START of the first round. It is almost like they are planning this last week on the fly or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8840
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I was so pissed when I saw that they screwed the live feeders again.  It sounds like the comp was kind of cool where they had to climb in some manner and then hang from a rope or something.  I would have much rather watched it live.  I don't really understand why it happened like this because Julie said at the end of the episode that the Friday episode would show the START of the first round.  It is almost like they are planning this last week on the fly or something.

Did she say the start of the first part of the final HoH or the start of the final HoH? Either way it's ridiculous that it wasn't on the feeds. I can't remember the last time it wasn't on the feeds but it really didn't matter much to me as it was late when it finally started and I was going to sleep anyhow.

Now all of that being said, Paul won it, Nicole is convinced that James threw it to Paul and it almost sounds like she did. From what I can gather in updates and such, James is banking on one of them to take him to final 2 because he doesn't want to be the bad guy. He figures if Paul takes him, he will secure Corey and Nicoles votes as they will be pissed that Paul turned his back on Nicole. Whereas Paul and Nicole are both playing the game and talking to each other and James (Yes, I am giving Nicole credit for finally playing)

Here's how I see it, if Paul doesn't win part 3, he goes to jury, James and Nicole will take each other hands down. I think they both know they can't beat Paul and there is that little thing about a preshow alliance.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6454
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I was so pissed when I saw that they screwed the live feeders again.  It sounds like the comp was kind of cool where they had to climb in some manner and then hang from a rope or something.  I would have much rather watched it live.  I don't really understand why it happened like this because Julie said at the end of the episode that the Friday episode would show the START of the first round.  It is almost like they are planning this last week on the fly or something.

Did she say the start of the first part of the final HoH or the start of the final HoH?  Either way it's ridiculous that it wasn't on the feeds.  I can't remember the last time it wasn't on the feeds but it really didn't matter much to me as it was late when it finally started and I was going to sleep anyhow.

Now all of that being said, Paul won it, Nicole is convinced that James threw it to Paul and it almost sounds like she did.  From what I can gather in updates and such, James is banking on one of them to take him to final 2 because he doesn't want to be the bad guy.  He figures if Paul takes him, he will secure Corey and Nicoles votes as they will be pissed that Paul turned his back on Nicole.  Whereas Paul and Nicole are both playing the game and talking to each other and James (Yes, I am giving Nicole credit for finally playing)

Here's how I see it, if Paul doesn't win part 3, he goes to jury, James and Nicole will take each other hands down.  I think they both know they can't beat Paul and there is that little thing about a preshow alliance.

I am still trying to figure out if James threw it or not too. Nicole told Paul that James said he just dropped, but of course that conversation was not shown on the feeds. Then I heard James say on BBAD last night while he was alone in the bedroom something like "should of had that one..........that was YOUR comp." At first I thought that showed that he just screwed up because apparently the comp had some strategy to it and if you messed up you ended up swinging by the rope which Paul pointed out happened to both James and Nicole. But then I thought maybe he was scolding himself for throwing it because it was a comp he could have easily won.

The funny thing about this final 3 is that each of them think the other 2 are definitely taking them to the final 2. I don't recall a final 3 where all 3 had this thought process about the other 2.

Initially I thought if Paul didn't win the final that he would absolutely go to jury, but I am starting to think that Nicole just might cut James. The only reason I think this is that during her conversations with Nicole she seemed genuinely pissed/hurt that James would throw that first round. Sure she could be playing it up to Paul, but we are all fully aware that Nicole wears her emotions on her sleeve and is a TERRIBLE liar. I just don't think she is that good at acting. Now she did have a conversation with Corey before he left talking about the final 2 and she said that if Paul was in the final 2 against James she would have to vote for Paul so that tells her he would be dangerous to sit next to because Paul has played so well. But when talking to Paul she said she didn't realize that Corey and James were so close and it seemed to bother her a bit (again she doesn't act well, so I think it was real).

Hands down if Paul is in the final 2, he SHOULD win 100% and he would have my vote even if he were sitting next to my favorite, Nicole. See, I CAN be objective! But I still don't think it will be the slam dunk that everyone thinks it will be. I noticed on the jury segment they were all saying they wanted to see Victor at the end (and of course it could have been scripted), but Day actually showed tears seeing Victor and that seemed real to me. And I noticed that the comments were about wanting to see Victor and James to go to the end, but NOBODY said they wanted to see Paul move to the end. When Victor said he was rooting for Paul and James, NOBODY said a thing about Paul. I still believe that the comment he made to Mich is going to resonate HUGE on those girls and that makes up a big chunk of the jury house. Of course Mich is so jealous of Nicole she can't see straight, but I think that might be outweighed by her hatred for Paul. I also noticed that Paulie talked about Corey, James and Nicole for his vote, but did not mention Paul at all. I think it is a travesty that people vote on emotion instead of game play, but I also think that many of those jury members really don't understand just how much Paul really played and might also discount some of it because he kind of rode on Victor's (and earlier Paulie's) wins in the game.

The other travesty is that if Nicole wins the final and chooses HOH is that she will lose to him simply because of emotional bullshit. Truth be told, I think Paul just might vote for James if Nicole cuts him in the finale instead of seeing it as a game move, which is also sad.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8840
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Let's be honest, James has zero chance to win the final HoH. His best shot ws in the comp he just lost. Nicole will destroy him in part 2. So his only chance of making final 2 is if someone takes him to the end.

It would be stupid on both Paul and Nicole's part to NOT take James. He has done the least of anyone in the season and should be an easy win. Whereas it's up in the air for the other two. Both Paul and Nicole seem to be sincere with each other on their final 2 deal but I think that is nothing more than lip service. Nobody wants to be the one to make the $450,000 mistake that Cody did in S16. You take the person you know you can beat hands down. None of this if you want to be the best you have to beat the best BS. (Not to mention Nicole has a preshow alliance with James)

James has talked about how he hopes if he's in F2 one of the jurors brings up him being a floater and how it is a valid strategy and is also very difficult, but what James did wasn't even a floater strategy. Paul played one of the best floater games we've seen in a while and had a valid say in many evictions, whereas James did not have much input. There was a time or two where he was the deciding vote but that was more of chance of circumstance than anything else and he still did what someone else told him to do.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6454
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Let's be honest, James has zero chance to win the final HoH.  His best shot ws in the comp he just lost.  Nicole will destroy him in part 2.  So his only chance of making final 2 is if someone takes him to the end.

It would be stupid on both Paul and Nicole's part to NOT take James.  He has done the least of anyone in the season and should be an easy win.  Whereas it's up in the air for the other two.  Both Paul and Nicole seem to be sincere with each other on their final 2 deal but I think that is nothing more than lip service.  Nobody wants to be the one to make the $450,000 mistake that Cody did in S16.  You take the person you know you can beat hands down.  None of this if you want to be the best you have to beat the best BS. (Not to mention Nicole has a preshow alliance with James)

James has talked about how he hopes if he's in F2 one of the jurors brings up him being a floater and how it is a valid strategy and is also very difficult, but what James did wasn't even a floater strategy.  Paul played one of the best floater games we've seen in a while and had a valid say in many evictions, whereas James did not have much input.  There was a time or two where he was the deciding vote but that was more of chance of circumstance than anything else and he still did what someone else told him to do.

Not only does James have no chance to win the HOH, but he has already told Nicole he would throw round 2 to her so she can compete against Paul in round 3. This tells me that our speculation that he actually did throw round 1 may have some validity after all. I really never saw James being THIS cowardly. I get the strategy that if HE is not the bad guy that cuts the 3rd place person he believes that he will gain votes from Victor/Paul or Nicole/Corey depending on who is sitting next to him but to put your fate completely in someone else's hands simply because you don't want to evict a friend and offend people, that is just plain sad. I mean Andy did virtually nothing through the season but then with a little motivation from Zingbot actually tried to make some moves at the end to hang his hat on and in my book Andy was probably the biggest coward I have ever seen make it to the end.

That being said, I still think James has several people in the jury who will vote for him. I know we have this discussion every season about people voting on game play or emotion, but this is one of those seasons that I feel it will come into play and we will end up with the person winning who happens to be more popular with the jury rather than who played the best game between the 2 sitting there at the end.

As far as the comment about in order to be the best you have to beat the best, I don't think that pertains to the final 2 decision. You have to take the one you can beat because at that point if that person hasn't actually played, they deserve to lose. When Nicole said that they still had 7 people in the house and that is when her and Corey turned it up in the comps.

I still stand by what I said before, if Paul is in the final 2 against either of them, whether he wins round 3 or not, he should be the winner of this season. If Nicole is in the final 2 against James, she should win the season. If James is there, he shouldn't even beat Mr. Jenkins. But that being said, I can still see James winning over Paul or Nicole in the final and I can see Nicole winning over Paul in the final because of the emotional aspect of this particular jury and much of that comes from the remark Paul made against Mich AND Bridge believes that Paul lied to her about Frank campaigning against her and we know how she feels about men versus women too. It really is a shame.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8840
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:16 am

Paul and Nicole are both trying to sell each other on how James has done jotting in anew effort to get the other to take them to final 2.  Of course they throw in that it's what makes him dangerous and people like him and all that bullshit.  Fact of the matter is, if Paul and Nicole play part 3 and the winner doesn't take James, they deserve to lose  I still don't think Paul's can't comment will be that big of a deal and the edit tried to make it seem bigger.  Remember how Michelle immediately told them about it in jury, well production won't let them say anything they don't want them to and if they do, they simply won't air it.

James is so stupid, he's talking to the camera about what a good place he's in and how he needs to really nail his finale speech to get the votes.  This really cracked me up.  Do you think any juror was ever swayed by a finale Speech?  Their mind is made up before the finale for all 3 scenarios of who against who.  Especially with the scripted questions production gives the jurors to ask them.

Now here's a thought that I had way back when Day got evicted.  In her goodbye message from Paul, he said he was just as surprised as her and I posted that it may come back to him if he's final 2.  I'll bet you a dollar to a donut she asks him about it if he is final 2 use because production want her to ask.  How he answers will be interesting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6454
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:36 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paul and Nicole are both trying to sell each other on how James has done jotting in anew effort to get the other to take them to final 2.  Of course they throw in that it's what makes him dangerous and people like him and all that bullshit.  Fact of the matter is, if Paul and Nicole play part 3 and the winner doesn't take James, they deserve to lose  I still don't think Paul's can't comment will be that big of a deal and the edit tried to make it seem bigger.  Remember how Michelle immediately told them about it in jury, well production won't let them say anything they don't want them to and if they do, they simply won't air it.

James is so stupid, he's talking to the camera about what a good place he's in and how he needs to really nail his finale speech to get the votes.  This really cracked me up.  Do you think any juror was ever swayed by a finale Speech?  Their mind is made up before the finale for all 3 scenarios of who against who.  Especially with the scripted questions production gives the jurors to ask them.

Now here's a thought that I had way back when Day got evicted.  In her goodbye message from Paul, he said he was just as surprised as her and I posted that it may come back to him if he's final 2.  I'll bet you a dollar to a donut she asks him about it if he is final 2 use because production want her to ask.  How he answers will be interesting

Oh I don't for 1 minute think they would air the hg's talking about that comment Paul made even if it is part of the round table discussion unless it becomes a predominate part of the discussion such as Day saying there is no way she can vote for someone who makes a comment like that and look her daughter in the eye and then Bridge piling on and saying anyone who would say that about a woman can't be rewarded..............blah, blah, blah. But I still think people tend to vote on popularity to a certain extent and based on what I have seen of the jury house clips and the attitudes of some of those people, I just think it WILL matter. To many people the "C" used against a girl is equivalent to the "N" word used against an African American, and people like Day, Bridge, Nat and Mich fall into that category in my opinion.

Day seeing that message would help Paul in jury until Bridge, Mich and Nat went to the jury house, because I will bet money that they have made sure Day knows that Paul was completely in on that eviction. That being said, I don't think Day will vote against him ONLY because of that situation, but that along with the Mich comment could tip the scales. I could also see her trying to direct the round table toward the fact that Paul was kind of a lackey for Frank and then Paulie and then road on Victor's wins and may not give him the credit he deserves.

As far as the speech, I don't think it would actually change someone's mind unless they were shaky on which way to go between the two. That being said, it sounds to me like they decide their votes at the round table anyway, so those speeches probably don't even come into play like I think they do at times on Survivor at the final tribal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final HOH part 1   

Back to top Go down
 
Final HOH part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?
» Final step in PS refurb
» Legion The Final Exorcism 2011.DVDrip
» Feeler for Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham F/S or part out
» General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: