Final 4 POV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Final 4 POV   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:09 am

Paul won the POV.  Nicole and Corey are nommed.  James will likely stay off the block and decide who goes home.  Gee, I wonder who it will be. Corey and nicole are planning on asking him to just be straight with them so they know before hand (like Nicole doesntknow)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 POV   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:40 am

In true James fashion, the power will be all his to decide, he tells Corey and nicole he will do Paul as him to do, so even at final 4, james is going to do what the house wants.  What a horrible player.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 POV   Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:20 am

Paul continues to play the game.  Him and James come to a consensus to send out corey.  James is going to do what he's told.  They are flopping on who should take the blame, Paul tells him to send them to talk to him.  Corey in DR and James sends Nicole up to hoh, Paul immediately throws James under the bus and makes a final 2 with Nicole.  He explains to her that he can't keepisode both Nicole and Corey as it would be a dumb move.  He's saving her.  It's almost the same Convo he had with James that he saved him.  He keeps reiterating to Nicole how James has done nothing all season but drives home the point he can't keepisode a couple in there.

Poor Paul, little does he know that if he doesn't win final hoh he will take 3rd.  James and Nicole would take each other hands down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 POV   Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paul continues to play the game.  Him and James come to a consensus to send out corey.  James is going to do what he's told.  They are flopping on who should take the blame, Paul tells him to send them to talk to him.  Corey in DR and James sends Nicole up to hoh, Paul immediately throws James under the bus and makes a final 2 with Nicole.  He explains to her that he can't keepisode both Nicole and Corey as it would be a dumb move.  He's saving her.  It's almost the same Convo he had with James that he saved him.  He keeps reiterating to Nicole how James has done nothing all season but drives home the point he can't keepisode a couple in there.

Poor Paul, little does he know that if he doesn't win final hoh he will take 3rd.  James and Nicole would take each other hands down.

I give him a lot of credit for this particular move for sure. It was funny when James was telling him he was taking heat to tell Nicole and Corey which one was leaving and James said he told them he had to do what Paul wants because he threw him a life line. Paul started to tell James it was smart to do that and stopped suddenly like the light bulb went off like..............hey buddy, you are setting me up to be the bad guy and lose jury votes here and then he decided that he wanted to talk to Nicole and Corey to let them know what he was going to do which was good jury management too.

Now I actually believe that he wants James to go out next. I believe there is a grain of truth in what he said about not thinking James deserves to be in the final 2. But make no mistake his biggest motivating factor here is that he believes Nicole is hated by most of the jury and he thinks she is a win for him, and it SHOULD be. It will come down to whether or not the girls in the house vote on gender and hold it against Paul for using the "C" word on Mich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 POV   

Back to top Go down

Final 4 POV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1