HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Final 4 HoH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8837
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Final 4 HoH   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:38 pm

Now that Paul has won the HOH he is guaranteed final 3.  But he's not the only one guaranteed.  He has no vote, only the person not on the block does.  So Nicole is also guaranteed final 3.  Neither James nor Corey will be voting Nicole out of the house.  

It will be interesting to see who wins pov.  We will find out as soon as the feds come back in a few hours.  If james wins, he evict Corey, if Paul wins I can't see him not leaving Nicole and Corey on the block, and James evict's Corey.  If Corey wins, he evict James.  Now I look for Nicole to throw this thing so she doesn't have to decide, but if something weird happens, you watch her evict Corey.  I guess she even said to him the other day she may not be able to take him to final 2 because he could beat her.  Way to cover your butt to bring James with you.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH   Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:06 am

So basically you are saying she is damned if she does or damned if she doesn't. She probably feels like she has a better chance to beat James in the final 2 because she thinks everyone LOVES Corey so much (they do like him, but she sees much more because of the way SHE feels about him). So if she evicts Corey it would actually be the strategic thing to do (like if Cody had evicted Derrick). Plus Paul would be more likely to choose Nicole to go to the final 2 over James partly because he really doesn't like James and partly because I think in Paul's mind his chances against Nicole are better in the final 2 with the jury. But if she stays loyal to Corey, her ride or die in the game (and her total infatuation with him) and evicts James, then everyone will be saying she is a stupid, stupid player for not doing what is strategic. If she throws it, everyone will think she is an idiot too. So basically whatever she does in this case, everyone will say it was the wrong move.

But on the bright side, Derrick seems to think she played a pretty good game. He said she made adjustments from her prior season and laid low and let others cannibalize each other and turned it up when she needed to in order to get to the end. And before you say it is because he coached her, he didn't seem to make any positive comments about James and James has readily admitted that he spoke with Derrick about strategy before going into the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8837
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH   Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22 am

chap5788 wrote:
So basically you are saying she is damned if she does or damned if she doesn't.  She probably feels like she has a better chance to beat James in the final 2 because she thinks everyone LOVES Corey so much (they do like him, but she sees much more because of the way SHE feels about him).  So if she evicts Corey it would actually be the strategic thing to do (like if Cody had evicted Derrick).  Plus Paul would be more likely to choose Nicole to go to the final 2 over James partly because he really doesn't like James and partly because I think in Paul's mind his chances against Nicole are better in the final 2 with the jury.  But if she stays loyal to Corey, her ride or die in the game (and her total infatuation with him) and evicts James, then everyone will be saying she is a stupid, stupid player for not doing what is strategic.  If she throws it, everyone will think she is an idiot too.  So basically whatever she does in this case, everyone will say it was the wrong move.

But on the bright side, Derrick seems to think she played a pretty good game.  He said she made adjustments from her prior season and laid low and let others cannibalize each other and turned it up when she needed to in order to get to the end.  And before you say it is because he coached her, he didn't seem to make any positive comments about James and James has readily admitted that he spoke with Derrick about strategy before going into the house.


She has no reason to win POV here, both Corey and James will evict the other and she won't be responsible.  As far as final 2, I don't think Paul will take her, after her and Corey betrayed Victor, I think he will stick with James, but that could change.

As far as Derrick thinking she played a God game, this is the same Derrick that insisted he has not talked to a single one of the players before they entered the house, which we know is not true.  He wasn't asked about James and he's not going to say both of them played a great game. Even if he wanted to say he coached her, CBS would never let that air because then the cat would be out of the bag that he knew she was going back in, along with James and along with Paulie.  I don't trust Derrick as far as I could throw him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH   Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:52 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So basically you are saying she is damned if she does or damned if she doesn't.  She probably feels like she has a better chance to beat James in the final 2 because she thinks everyone LOVES Corey so much (they do like him, but she sees much more because of the way SHE feels about him).  So if she evicts Corey it would actually be the strategic thing to do (like if Cody had evicted Derrick).  Plus Paul would be more likely to choose Nicole to go to the final 2 over James partly because he really doesn't like James and partly because I think in Paul's mind his chances against Nicole are better in the final 2 with the jury.  But if she stays loyal to Corey, her ride or die in the game (and her total infatuation with him) and evicts James, then everyone will be saying she is a stupid, stupid player for not doing what is strategic.  If she throws it, everyone will think she is an idiot too.  So basically whatever she does in this case, everyone will say it was the wrong move.

But on the bright side, Derrick seems to think she played a pretty good game.  He said she made adjustments from her prior season and laid low and let others cannibalize each other and turned it up when she needed to in order to get to the end.  And before you say it is because he coached her, he didn't seem to make any positive comments about James and James has readily admitted that he spoke with Derrick about strategy before going into the house.


She has no reason to win POV here, both Corey and James will evict the other and she won't be responsible.  As far as final 2, I don't think Paul will take her, after her and Corey betrayed Victor, I think he will stick with James, but that could change.

As far as Derrick thinking she played a God game, this is the same Derrick that insisted he has not talked to a single one of the players before they entered the house, which we know is not true.  He wasn't asked about James and he's not going to say both of them played a great game. Even if he wanted to say he coached her, CBS would never let that air because then the cat would be out of the bag that he knew she was going back in, along with James and along with Paulie.  I don't trust Derrick as far as I could throw him.

Well of course he is going to deny talking to players about going back into the house, just like Dick, Dani, Rachel and Brendon denied talking before entering the house on that season. But that STILL does not mean that he can't recognize someone playing a good game. Like I said on the other post, he (like Dan) believe that you need to lay low with comp wins at the beginning and don't win things or make big moves until later in the game so you are not a target. Hell even Boogie said that Frank's biggest mistake was winning too much at the beginning with the road kills and then telling everyone about it. Come to think of it, I don't think any past hg's that I can think of besides Rachel believe that you should go out and win comps every time you compete or make big moves every time you do win.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8837
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:15 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So basically you are saying she is damned if she does or damned if she doesn't.  She probably feels like she has a better chance to beat James in the final 2 because she thinks everyone LOVES Corey so much (they do like him, but she sees much more because of the way SHE feels about him).  So if she evicts Corey it would actually be the strategic thing to do (like if Cody had evicted Derrick).  Plus Paul would be more likely to choose Nicole to go to the final 2 over James partly because he really doesn't like James and partly because I think in Paul's mind his chances against Nicole are better in the final 2 with the jury.  But if she stays loyal to Corey, her ride or die in the game (and her total infatuation with him) and evicts James, then everyone will be saying she is a stupid, stupid player for not doing what is strategic.  If she throws it, everyone will think she is an idiot too.  So basically whatever she does in this case, everyone will say it was the wrong move.

But on the bright side, Derrick seems to think she played a pretty good game.  He said she made adjustments from her prior season and laid low and let others cannibalize each other and turned it up when she needed to in order to get to the end.  And before you say it is because he coached her, he didn't seem to make any positive comments about James and James has readily admitted that he spoke with Derrick about strategy before going into the house.


She has no reason to win POV here, both Corey and James will evict the other and she won't be responsible.  As far as final 2, I don't think Paul will take her, after her and Corey betrayed Victor, I think he will stick with James, but that could change.

As far as Derrick thinking she played a God game, this is the same Derrick that insisted he has not talked to a single one of the players before they entered the house, which we know is not true.  He wasn't asked about James and he's not going to say both of them played a great game. Even if he wanted to say he coached her, CBS would never let that air because then the cat would be out of the bag that he knew she was going back in, along with James and along with Paulie.  I don't trust Derrick as far as I could throw him.

Well of course he is going to deny talking to players about going back into the house, just like Dick, Dani, Rachel and Brendon denied talking before entering the house on that season.  But that STILL does not mean that he can't recognize someone playing a good game.  Like I said on the other post, he (like Dan) believe that you need to lay low with comp wins at the beginning and don't win things or make big moves until later in the game so you are not a target.  Hell even Boogie said that Frank's biggest mistake was winning too much at the beginning with the road kills and then telling everyone about it.  Come to think of it, I don't think any past hg's that I can think of besides Rachel believe that you should go out and win comps every time you compete or make big moves every time you do win.


This is the same guy who told us that Cody made the right move in taking him to final 2 because it was a 50/50 chance for gim regardless of who he took.  Do you honestly think he would've lost had he taken Victoria?  Derrick knows damn well that Cody fucked up but he won't admit it because the fuck up gave Derrick the win.  So how can you trust his "analysis" of anyone's gameplay when his "analysis" of Cody's is a blatant lie?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH   Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Derrick also said he would take Cody instead of Victoria if he was given the chance. Because Cody was his "bro". Suuuuuuure, Derrick. I believe you! Sarcastic

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:21 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
Derrick also said he would take Cody instead of Victoria if he was given the chance. Because Cody was his "bro". Suuuuuuure, Derrick. I believe you!   Sarcastic


I don't believe that one for a minute either. You notice he said he "probably" would have done that. He had no intention of winning that final HOH because he knew that Cody would take him and he would not have to be the guy who sent Victoria from the house. This is just another example of him trying to show a certain image to the general public, as the good guy, which seems to be very important to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final 4 HoH   

Back to top Go down
 
Final 4 HoH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Final step in PS refurb
» Legion The Final Exorcism 2011.DVDrip
» General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion
» A certain what if...[Mai-HiME x Final Fantasy XIII-2]
» The final cut( (latest vignette)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: