HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Nicole Admits to faking conversations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:53 pm

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-nicole-franzel-faking-footage/

[quote]If you’ve watched the Big Brother Feeds or followed along with online recaps then you’ve fully come to expect the CBS TV version of Big Brother to vary wildly with incomplete scenes, out of context comments, and often completely slanted representations often at odds with the reality of the game. Now we’re even getting that on our Live Feeds thanks to Nicole Franzel.

Nicole Franzel is doing it for production

This isn’t an isolated incident in the season and with it coming from one of the returning Houseguests it’s possible we’ve got another negative side effect of bringing back people who are already intimately familiar with the way not only production operates but how the audience receives them. When the HGs are more concerned about “packages” for the next episode than playing the game, then we’ve got a problem.

Last night Nicole began challenging Corey on his plans for the week ahead. After several looping conversations Corey was puzzled and asked why she wasn’t seeing what needed to be done. Oh, she did, Nicole explained, but she was just faking the talk so production had the content to use, you know, for the lies and deception to viewers for creating false tension and drama.

Flashback to 1:15 AM BBT 9/9 Cams 1/2 on your Live Feeds (get the Free Trial now).

Nicole is sitting in bed with Corey as they continue to debate who should go up on the Block. They had already agreed on the plan hours earlier but now Nicole seems unsure. She’s questioning Corey’s plan to put Victor and Paul up on the Block together and he’s getting agitated about it.

“We can beat James in any comp in the world we want, so why would we want him out of the house? It’d be like someone wanting you out of the house,” says Corey to Nicole. Heh. He wants to know why she’s struggling to understand this basic concept.

“You’re arguing putting up James. What’s going through your head?” asks Corey. “I’m just giving them footage,” Nicole quickly explains. Yep. Blink and you’ll miss Nicole admit she’s lying to viewers for the sake of production.

Nicole is either obliging production with a request or doing so of her own volition to create false segments intended to deceive viewers on TV and on the Feeds. That’s some sketchy stuff right there. It’s not the first time she’s done it either.

Back during Week 10 after she won the Power of Veto Nicole had a talk with Corey debating whether or not they should flip on their F4 alliance that week. Flashback to 4:46 PM BBT 8/27.

Nicole is sitting with Corey in the HoH room and has just proposed that they could flip and take out either Victor or Paul before saying she doesn’t want to do that. She details why they can’t keep Michelle in the house. Corey agrees and they continue to discuss when Nicole makes her admission.

“I’m just giving them some footage right now. Just act like I’m contemplating on what I’m doing,” says Nicole as she explains this latest back and forth over what to do about with their power this week.

When this scene played out on TV Nicole’s admission of deceit obviously wasn’t in there. But even worse, production edited out the middle of their conversation when Nicole said “but that’s not what I want to do” when it came to possibly flipping on Victor and Paul, thus changing the context of the conversation.

So not only are TV viewers battling deceptive tactics from Big Brother production but now we’ve got at least one Houseguest, Nicole, actively lying to Feedsters for the sake of “giving them footage.” As Nicole likes to say, “that’s frickin’ bullcrap.”
[quote]

Gee, why am I not surprised at this. I wonder where Nicole could have gotten this idea to lie to the audience if it wasn't from production. I'll give you a hint: "Sorry America, I tried to save Donny but it just didn't work out (Even though people saw me on the feeds do anything but try to save him)" Oh wait, that can't be it. Derrick said he didn't talk to Nicole before she went in the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Oh, I forgot to add this for Chap!


neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2078
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:29 am

ctown28 wrote:


......Gee, why am I not surprised at this.  I wonder where Nicole could have gotten this idea to lie to the audience if it wasn't from production.  I'll give you a hint:  "Sorry America, I tried to save Donny but it just didn't work out (Even though people saw me on the feeds do anything but try to save him)"  Oh wait, that can't be it.  Derrick said he didn't talk to Nicole before she went in the house.


clapping clapping clapping

Awesome post, ctown!!! Thanks!



And I've got a sweet little nugget myself... Tonight on BBAD James, Nicole and Corey were talking about Nicole's season and how Zach would blow everybody's game up. And these were James' exact words...

James - "Derrick told me, he's like, I don't think he'll be back on, but if you get in there with Zack be tight lipped around him and don't tell him nothing"

BOOOM!!! Derrick did know James was going to be on the show. BOOM!!! James did get coaching from Derrick, even though Derrick swore to his fans he didn't know James or Nicole were going to be returning HGs!!

Sorry Chap, but looks like ctown and I aren't conspiracy theorists after all. Seems like our "theories" are more like facts!!  TeeHee
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:21 am

None of this is a surprise to me. I am just wondering why it is only Nicole that is getting called out for it. Ctown you have posted conversations from Evel Dick who has come right out and said that a lot of the DR stuff is scripted, so why would we be surprised if they pushed them to have conversations like this. And we all know that even when someone isn't talking in a scripted manner, they can edit it to look any way they want. I can't count the number of times on the episode it made it look like a certain hg was in danger of going home by clipping comments from certain conversations, but those who watch the live feeds know for a fact that the person is not going home. That is just for their drama and cliff hangers. Hell Paul and Victor are not returning vets, but I have watched them have conversations and playing devil's advocate for an opposing opinion when it is obvious they are not actually going to do it. So, maybe they are told in the DR to do this as well. Like I said, this is not earthshattering news in my opinion, it is something that happens all the time. Hell maybe she is just trying to get some more air time. I just don't see it as a big deal and I would think that no matter who they were talking about.

As far as the James thing, he already said early in the season that he spoke to Derrick before he came into the house even before he knew for sure he was coming into the house. James works with Derrick's dad, so there is an ongoing relationship there. And if I were a vet and knew I going back into the house, I would definitely seek advice from someone like Derrick. Nicole said that Derrick called her before she left home and asked if she was going to be on the show. She said she told him she was not sure yet and he said he thought she should be because she was very popular.

But none of this points to a pre-show alliance that I know you guys are still hung up on. I could see Derrick telling James about Zack just as James said it today..........if Zack is in the house be tight lipped around him. That means Derrick didn't know if Zack might be in the house. It is also possible that Derrick told James that if Nicole was going in the house, she would be good to play the game with. He could have told any of these people whom he talks to on a regular basis about players from his season as far as who to trust, who to target, etc. There is nothing nefarious about any of that either.

And Ctown.................right back at ya!

neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:25 am

chap5788 wrote:
None of this is a surprise to me.  I am just wondering why it is only Nicole that is getting called out for it.  Ctown you have posted conversations from Evel Dick who has come right out and said that a lot of the DR stuff is scripted, so why would we be surprised if they pushed them to have conversations like this.  And we all know that even when someone isn't talking in a scripted manner, they can edit it to look any way they want.  I can't count the number of times on the episode it made it look like a certain hg was in danger of going home by clipping comments from certain conversations, but those who watch the live feeds know for a fact that the person is not going home.  That is just for their drama and cliff hangers.  Hell Paul and Victor are not returning vets, but I have watched them have conversations and playing devil's advocate for an opposing opinion when it is obvious they are not actually going to do it.  So, maybe they are told in the DR to do this as well.  Like I said, this is not earthshattering news in my opinion, it is something that happens all the time.  Hell maybe she is just trying to get some more air time.  I just don't see it as a big deal and I would think that no matter who they were talking about.

When has anyone ever came right out and said they were doing things for producyion? Oh yeah, never. While its not earth shattering it shows the things going on with production favoring her and her doing things for them. Normally the players whine and moan about DR and manipulating but here we have Nicole saying that she's doing things to help them out. Whats her motivation?

Quote :
As far as the James thing, he already said early in the season that he spoke to Derrick before he came into the house even before he knew for sure he was coming into the house.  James works with Derrick's dad, so there is an ongoing relationship there.  And if I were a vet and knew I going back into the house, I would definitely seek advice from someone like Derrick.  Nicole said that Derrick called her before she left home and asked if she was going to be on the show.  She said she told him she was not sure yet and he said he thought she should be because she was very popular.  

But none of this points to a pre-show alliance that I know you guys are still hung up on.  I could see Derrick telling James about Zack just as James said it today..........if Zack is in the house be tight lipped around him.  That means Derrick didn't know if Zack might be in the house.  It is also possible that Derrick told James that if Nicole was going in the house, she would be good to play the game with.  He could have told any of these people whom he talks to on a regular basis about players from his season as far as who to trust, who to target, etc.  There is nothing nefarious about any of that either.  


So it doesn't bother you that on the show the other night, James flat out says , "Nicole and me never talked game, but we have kind of an unspoken thing where we have each others back" Why would they have each others back if they never spoke game before. I don't buy the both vets thing. Notice how adamant she was to send Natalie home instead of James and then even talks about being the last girl left? She is shady as hell
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Her motivation? Well how about trying to get more air time as a "player" by being devil's advocate. Talking out both sides of the situation and the advantages or disadvantages of both sides of the conversation will land you on the episode as talking STRATEGY. This is something she has wanted to be recognized for this season. And no I am not saying she is this master strategist or anything, I am just saying she wanted to be PERCEIVED as playing strategically instead of emotionally. This was the reason she had told her parents she would not want a showmance this time, but she completely failed in that respect because when she laid eyes on Corey she was smitten.

So who is to say that she didn't do that on her own? All she said was she was giving them footage for the show. She didn't say production told her to come out there and talk about it. Hell if I was on the show I would know that if I was involved in a conversation like this where we were talking pros and cons that it would make the show. And if you are trying to tell me that because she is willing to give them certain conversations in certain situations that production is going to help her win the game, I am not buying it. I would more easily buy your argument that they want vets at the end, at least that is plausible, but her and James are just not big enough personalities for production to work that hard to put them at the end simply because they comply with requests like this.

No it doesn't bother me that James said they had an unspoken thing because I watched it evolve throughout the season. They started out at 4 vets who said they HAD to stick together or they were dead in the water. That is just plain common sense. James was under the impression that it was an actual final 4, but the others didn't seem quite as solid as that, just merely working together til numbers evened out. Then when Day and Frank started getting stupid and putting targets on themselves and Nicole and James in the process, Nicole and James did talk a few times about having to watch out for each other in that sense.

I remember one conversation between the 2 of them specifically where Nicole was telling James about Frank and Day and that she felt that they were going to have to go soon because Frank was making alliances everywhere and Day kept talking about showmances and stuff. James let out a big sigh and said he thought the vets were working to a final 4 together. She said that was a plan, but there was no way it was going to work. There was another specific time (I believe just before Day left) where Nicole was talking to James and he seemed a bit upset that she questioned him about something and she said he didn't have to tell her all the details, she trusted him 100% and he seemed very surprised and seemed quite refreshed by the comment. After she walked away he said out loud "well thank you for that" like at least SOMEONE in the house trusted his word without having to have backup information.

From that point on, they had an unspoken trust. And before you say it is because it is a pre-game alliance, it is the same thing Nicole had with Victor for much of the game. When Victor won HOH, Nicole told Corey she did not think Victor would put her up. Corey said he didn't think she was the target, but he wondered why Nicole would think that and she just said "I don't know, I just don't think he will put me up." Then when he won HOH the next time, she did talk with him and I posted then that they seemed to have this weird friendship/relationship or something between them. Then after Corey and Paulie went up, HE went to HER and told her that their talk had NOTHING to do with the noms and he was never going to put her up anyway. Then we have the package they showed on Sunday's show about him and Nicole and he even said they have a strange little relationship. And before noms, Paul was saying he thought Corey might put them up, but Victor said Nicole would feel really guilty if that happened. So why talk about her instead of Corey? Should we think that Nicole also had a pre-game alliance with Victor too?

The point here is that sometimes relationships evolve in the game and people know they have each other's backs even though they are not actively playing the game together. And I would like to point out that James actually said that him, Nicole AND Corey have had an understanding since day 1, so Corey was included in that situation.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Her motivation?  Well how about trying to get more air time as a "player" by being devil's advocate.  Talking out both sides of the situation and the advantages or disadvantages of both sides of the conversation will land you on the episode as talking STRATEGY.  This is something she has wanted to be recognized for this season.  And no I am not saying she is this master strategist or anything, I am just saying she wanted to be PERCEIVED as playing strategically instead of emotionally.  This was the reason she had told her parents she would not want a showmance this time, but she completely failed in that respect because when she laid eyes on Corey she was smitten.  

So who is to say that she didn't do that on her own?  All she said was she was giving them footage for the show.  She didn't say production told her to come out there and talk about it.  Hell if I was on the show I would know that if I was involved in a conversation like this where we were talking pros and cons that it would make the show.  And if you are trying to tell me that because she is willing to give them certain conversations in certain situations that production is going to help her win the game, I am not buying it.  I would more easily buy your argument that they want vets at the end, at least that is plausible, but her and James are just not big enough personalities for production to work that hard to put them at the end simply because they comply with requests like this.

And that right there is what makes her shady. I know that lying and manipulating the other players is all part of the game. But what does she gain by doing this as far as game goes? Nothing at all, she is basically lying to the viewers the same way that Derrick did in his DR sessions. She said it specifically for production to have that footage so they can give us a dishonest edit. So tell me, is she playing for AFP just like James? Yet another reason AFP needs to go. You are there to win $500,000, what does she care about the way the audience perceives her?

Quote :
From that point on, they had an unspoken trust.  And before you say it is because it is a pre-game alliance, it is the same thing Nicole had with Victor for much of the game.  When Victor won HOH, Nicole told Corey she did not think Victor would put her up.  Corey said he didn't think she was the target, but he wondered why Nicole would think that and she just said "I don't know, I just don't think he will put me up."  Then when he won HOH the next time, she did talk with him and I posted then that they seemed to have this weird friendship/relationship or something between them.  Then after Corey and Paulie went up, HE went to HER and told her that their talk had NOTHING to do with the noms and he was never going to put her up anyway.  Then we have the package they showed on Sunday's show about him and Nicole and he even said they have a strange little relationship.  And before noms, Paul was saying he thought Corey might put them up, but Victor said Nicole would feel really guilty if that happened.  So why talk about her instead of Corey?  Should we think that Nicole also had a pre-game alliance with Victor too?

At least her and Victor talked game and strategy. That is much different than "vets need to stick together" The msticking together happens on every season with returning players and usually fizzles at some point or at least they talk game. When they don't talk game, that is when they turn on the others. Notice how in season 13, Rachel and Jordan were constantly talking game. It was no secret they had an alliance.

Quote :
The point here is that sometimes relationships evolve in the game and people know they have each other's backs even though they are not actively playing the game together.  And I would like to point out that James actually said that him, Nicole AND Corey have had an understanding since day 1, so Corey was included in that situation.


Corey is nothing more than an extension of Nicole. When did James and Corey ever talk game, especially at the beginning? They didn't, so wehre did this agreement come from?

Bottom line, it's way too much of a coincidence that you have her, James and even Paulie all talking on the feeds about, "Well Derrick told me...." and you don't think that's a red flag that something is up? I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't blame them one bit for taking advantage of the situation, I blame casting and CBS for leaking the information of who was going back in the house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:08 pm

No, she is not playing for AFP. Why is it lying to the viewers by being devil's advocate? Why is it so bad that someone wants to be seen on the show strategizing instead of having an emotional meltdown or calling someone out? Why is this so different than when Paul does it with Victor? Paul just did it last week when he and Victor were talking about what comps to win and what comps to potentially throw to give them the best chances moving forward. Was HE also playing for production? No, he was just looking at things from all angles. And where do you think Corey got the idea to put up Victor and Paul? It was shown on the episode that a couple of days before the HOH, Nicole said it would be the best move for them. So it is "shady" when Corey won HOH to go through all the scenarios? Sure she said she is giving them footage to use, but like I said she wants to be seen as a strategic player not an emotional player and THIS type of conversation, discussing the potential options and the consequences of those options, is showing she can strategize and would be shown on the episode. I just don't get why that is so shady.

And the fact that Jordan and Rachel always talked game and showed they were in an alliance made them targets together. Nicole and Corey didn't hang out with James much of the time because of Nat for the most part, but when it came time to talk about voting, targets and such, they would have conversations and most of the time it was Corey and James talking.

And in case you forgot when there was an all boys alliance that James didn't tell Nicole about, so if they had this solid (pre-game) final 2, why the hell wouldn't he tell her that? And in case you forget, James, Paulie and Corey had a final 3 deal as well, but neither Corey or James told Nicole about that either. So again, where was the final 2 deal in that scenario?

I think the relationship is just what it is shown to be. They have been kind of playing together with some of the same people, and watching out for each other as vets in the game and nothing more. I think they trust each other because they both know of each other's type of game play from the previous season. And I recall the first week James talking over and over about "crushing" on Nicole when he watched her on his season, so that would kind of let Nicole know that James might be someone who would watch her back just like Victor kind of did the same through much of the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
No, she is not playing for AFP.  Why is it lying to the viewers by being devil's advocate?  Why is it so bad that someone wants to be seen on the show strategizing instead of having an emotional meltdown or calling someone out?  Why is this so different than when Paul does it with Victor?  Paul just did it last week when he and Victor were talking about what comps to win and what comps to potentially throw to give them the best chances moving forward.  Was HE also playing for production?  No, he was just looking at things from all angles.  And where do you think Corey got the idea to put up Victor and Paul?  It was shown on the episode that a couple of days before the HOH, Nicole said it would be the best move for them.  So it is "shady" when Corey won HOH to go through all the scenarios?  Sure she said she is giving them footage to use, but like I said she wants to be seen as a strategic player not an emotional player and THIS type of conversation, discussing the potential options and the consequences of those options, is showing she can strategize and would be shown on the episode.  I just don't get why that is so shady.

She specifically told Corey that she was only saying that for production to have something to air.  She never actually considered it.  She wanted to appear to be strategizing when she wasn't, there is no gameplay there whatsoever.  There was never any consequences as she never seriously considered putting James up.  Did you forget about this part of the article:

Quote :
Last night Nicole began challenging Corey on his plans for the week ahead. After several looping conversations Corey was puzzled and asked why she wasn’t seeing what needed to be done. Oh, she did, Nicole explained, but she was just faking the talk so production had the content to use

And then this snippet:

Quote :
“I’m just giving them some footage right now. Just act like I’m contemplating on what I’m doing,” says Nicole as she explains this latest back and forth over what to do about with their power this week.

Just act like I'm contemplating on what I'm doing? How is that NOT trying to deceive the viewers?

Quote :
And the fact that Jordan and Rachel always talked game and showed they were in an alliance made them targets together.  Nicole and Corey didn't hang out with James much of the time because of Nat for the most part, but when it came time to talk about voting, targets and such, they would have conversations and most of the time it was Corey and James talking.  

Do you think James was ever worried that Corey would turn on Nicole?

Quote :
And in case you forgot when there was an all boys alliance that James didn't tell Nicole about, so if they had this solid (pre-game) final 2, why the hell wouldn't he tell her that?  And in case you forget, James, Paulie and Corey had a final 3 deal as well, but neither Corey or James told Nicole about that either.  So again, where was the final 2 deal in that scenario?

It's back to that "unspoken alliance" of always having each others back.  Nicole is now aware of the all boys alliance and has not said one word to James about it, yet she still trusts him and has his back.

Quote :
I think the relationship is just what it is shown to be.  They have been kind of playing together with some of the same people, and watching out for each other as vets in the game and nothing more.  I think they trust each other because they both know of each other's type of game play from the previous season.  And I recall the first week James talking over and over about "crushing" on Nicole when he watched her on his season, so that would kind of let Nicole know that James might be someone who would watch her back just like Victor kind of did the same through much of the game.

So ne we are going to make the leap from crushing on someone during their season to 100% trust in all situations.  And all because they are both vets and know each others games from watching their seasons?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Ctown, you are actually making my point for me. If they take that snippet and put it on the episode she is seen as strategizing and looking at all angles not just going with the flow. These are probably things she thought about before she even broached the subject with Corey 2 days before the HOH. So, why not talk about them out loud after he won HOH so she can be seen strategizing all angles of the decision and have that be aired to the general audience? How is it deceiving if she said this stuff on the feeds along WITH the statement that she was saying it for footage. The live feeders would know what she is doing anyway, so it is not like it is a secret. The general audience gets this kind of "deception" each and every week no matter who wins HOH or veto. They try to build the drama by making it look like there is some doubt in what is going to happen when most of the time the decision is already made. And she said in the DR that it was time to make a big move anyway.

You spoke of Derrick and we saw week after week how Derrick would manipulate people (mostly Cody) into doing what HE thought was best, kept putting out fires in the house left and right to keep the drama to a minimum and would go into the DR and make it seem like he was just playing the game and not making any "shady" moves when we knew better. He did this to keep up a more positive image to the general audience. He was seen as a game player but also played up the "Team America" thing like his heart was in it, but it was obvious he wanted Donnie out of the house more than anything else. He wanted to keep his "good guy" image up more than the master manipulator image. Well Nicole wants to be seen as a strategist so she gave them some content to use on the episode showing she actually considers all the angles. So again I see nothing nefarious about it.

Corey turning on Nicole, actually yes I do think that. Corey was completely in her corner until she lied to him about her final 2 deal with Frank and the all girls alliance she was a part of, then he was all about the guys alliance and didn't share as much with her as he had in the beginning. In all the conversations with those boys they all said they would cut their girls without any problem, but James seemed to be the only one protecting his girl (Nat) for the most part. James never mentioned to Nicole about the final 3 with Paulie, James and Corey or that Nicole was supposedly moving up next on the list after Day left the house. These are things a solid final 2 person would warn the other one about.

And actually Nicole has not really talked to Corey about it either and their final 2 deal is certainly not "unspoken." It has been spoken about publicly with a group, but not much one on one unless they are just kind of bantering back and forth and such, but nothing serious.

And you keep forgetting that James said the "unspoken" understanding was between him, Nicole AND Corey. You said that Corey is an extension of Nicole, but Nat was an extension of James too and they didn't have her back in any way shape or form. James had enough of a relationship with Nicole and a separate one with Corey that they were never targeting each other.

When I talked about the crush, I meant that he already liked her from watching him on her season and she liked him too from watching him on his season. The 100% trust has been building from that time forward. Look at Bridge and Frank. Bridge saw Frank as a "legend" (her word) in the game and she liked him from seeing him on the show previously. She trusted him 100% even more than her "spy girls" group. She told him everything and put her game in his hands 100%. So where did that 100% trust come from? Did it build simply from being in the house for a little over the week and suddenly she knew him like the back of her hand? Did it come from a crush? What was it that made her trust him 100%? Oh, I know, because she based it ALL on what she saw in him as a player from his seasons. So why wouldn't 2 vets come to the same conclusion if they saw each other as trustworthy people from their previous seasons and actually like each other's personalities? And yes, Bridge and Frank talked game all the time and made it no secret, but that means nothing. She still trusted him 100% from the first week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, you are actually making my point for me.  If they take that snippet and put it on the episode she is seen as strategizing and looking at all angles not just going with the flow.  These are probably things she thought about before she even broached the subject with Corey 2 days before the HOH.  So, why not talk about them out loud after he won HOH so she can be seen strategizing all angles of the decision and have that be aired to the general audience?  How is it deceiving if she said this stuff on the feeds along WITH the statement that she was saying it for footage.  The live feeders would know what she is doing anyway, so it is not like it is a secret.  The general audience gets this kind of "deception" each and every week no matter who wins HOH or veto.  They try to build the drama by making it look like there is some doubt in what is going to happen when most of the time the decision is already made.  And she said in the DR that it was time to make a big move anyway.  

Here's the problem, it only APPEARS to be her strategizing when she is doing no such thing. She is trying to be portrayed as strategizing when she is not. She even said it. It's only for show, she wasn't even considering the other options but wanted to appear that she was. That is lying to the fans no matter how you look at it. Now if the edit went and showed her actually saying "I was just saying that for the show" that would be hysterical, but that's not going to happen. Both her and production want people to think she was considering the other options when in reality she wasn't.

Quote :
You spoke of Derrick and we saw week after week how Derrick would manipulate people (mostly Cody) into doing what HE thought was best, kept putting out fires in the house left and right to keep the drama to a minimum and would go into the DR and make it seem like he was just playing the game and not making any "shady" moves when we knew better.  He did this to keep up a more positive image to the general audience.  He was seen as a game player but also played up the "Team America" thing like his heart was in it, but it was obvious he wanted Donnie out of the house more than anything else.  He wanted to keep his "good guy" image up more than the master manipulator image.  Well Nicole wants to be seen as a strategist so she gave them some content to use on the episode showing she actually considers all the angles.  So again I see nothing nefarious about it.

And she is just a big of a fraud as Derrick was. Everyone still thinks he's this all American wholesome guy but people talk around post BB events. Now I can't confirm this, but after the show was over, rumor is that he's screwed around on his wife multiple times. He's just smart enough to make sure there are no cameras around. Production needs to keep him away from potential houseguests because his type of play makes for boring shows. Yes, he was a master manipulator and the general audience that doesn't see feeds think he's this great game player. In reality, he's a decent game player that was lucky enough to be put in the house with the stupidest cast and stupidest player ever. If Cody actually does the smart thing and takes the table lamp (Victoria) to final 2 like he should have, would anyone be talking about the great game Derrick played?

Quote :
Corey turning on Nicole, actually yes I do think that.  Corey was completely in her corner until she lied to him about her final 2 deal with Frank and the all girls alliance she was a part of, then he was all about the guys alliance and didn't share as much with her as he had in the beginning.  In all the conversations with those boys they all said they would cut their girls without any problem, but James seemed to be the only one protecting his girl (Nat) for the most part.  James never mentioned to Nicole about the final 3 with Paulie, James and Corey or that Nicole was supposedly moving up next on the list after Day left the house.  These are things a solid final 2 person would warn the other one about.  

There was no reason to inform her of anything at that point until there was actual danger of her going up, which never happened. Each and everyone one of them did talk about cutting the female part of themselves but Paulie is the only one that followed through on it and we all know where that got him.

Quote :
And actually Nicole has not really talked to Corey about it either and their final 2 deal is certainly not "unspoken."  It has been spoken about publicly with a group, but not much one on one unless they are just kind of bantering back and forth and such, but nothing serious.  

And you keep forgetting that James said the "unspoken" understanding was between him, Nicole AND Corey.  You said that Corey is an extension of Nicole, but Nat was an extension of James too and they didn't have her back in any way shape or form.  James had enough of a relationship with Nicole and a separate one with Corey that they were never targeting each other.

What do you think he's going to say? "We had a preshow alliance but now that she's with Corey, I have to include him in it too? James is blowing smoke by adding Corey to the mix. Notice how it conveniently comes when Corey is HoH and can put him up? Nicole was able to protect James with Corey being HoH, when Victor was HoH, each side had to play for themselves and not worry about the others. Do you think if Corey and Nat were on the block together, James would still have an unspoken understanding with Corey? I highly doubt it, he was never part of the equation. I'll even go as far as to say he originally just said Nicole and DR asked if it might be a good idea to rephrase and include Corey in the statement. It's obvious that CBS pushing for James to get AFP otherwise they wouldn't have made Natalie out to be the bad guy in the edit they gave with her and James fighting. Why not show how she asked him for some space for a little bit and just wanted to be left alone and he was on her tail every step of the way?

Quote :
When I talked about the crush, I meant that he already liked her from watching him on her season and she liked him too from watching him on his season.  The 100% trust has been building from that time forward.  Look at Bridge and Frank.  Bridge saw Frank as a "legend" (her word) in the game and she liked him from seeing him on the show previously.  She trusted him 100% even more than her "spy girls" group.  She told him everything and put her game in his hands 100%.  So where did that 100% trust come from?  Did it build simply from being in the house for a little over the week and suddenly she knew him like the back of her hand?  Did it come from a crush?  What was it that made her trust him 100%?  Oh, I know, because she based it ALL on what she saw in him as a player from his seasons.  So why wouldn't 2 vets come to the same conclusion if they saw each other as trustworthy people from their previous seasons and actually like each other's personalities? And yes, Bridge and Frank talked game all the time and made it no secret, but that means nothing.  She still trusted him 100% from the first week.

Apples and oranges, the key part is like you said, they talked game. Not to mention they were on the same team. Liking someone on their season does not mean you 100% trust them. I liked Boogie on each one of his seasons, but I wouldn't just blindly trust him because of that. Now if I talked to him before the season started and we worked out a plan to pretty much stay away from each other as far as game talk and to always have each others back, that's a plan I could get on board with. But not solely how they played the game and the way they came across on television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nicole Admits to faking conversations   

Back to top Go down
 
Nicole Admits to faking conversations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nicole Admits to faking conversations
» Interview with Yvette Nicole Brown, Actor in The Ugly Truth
» Nicole Crown Lynn New Zealand
» keramik conversations
» PJ admits he's not actually making The Hobbit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: