Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Sure Day has been out of the house, but who have the people been pointing figures at when the come into the house?  Nicole.  Who have the hg's who left tried to blow up leaving the house?  Nicole.  So why would she not see that Nicole might be running things?

Huh? Lets take a look at who left after Day. Zak, blamed Paulie, Bridgette, blamed Paulie (she did mentione Nicole may be working with him, but the main blame goes to Paulie), Paulie, they didn't even ask, were just glad he's gone, and now Michelle. So that's one out of 4 people that threw the deflection all on Nicole. Even after Bridgettes eviction when they showed Michelle blowing up Nicoles game, Bridgette still placed it on Paulie. So now suddenly Day thinks Nicole is running everything because she talked an idiot in James to throw an HoH and Michelle went home after blowing up her game? That's hardly controlling the house 

Quote :
Think about this, she has only had 1 HOH since the first week, but HER targets (other than Paulie and Zak) have left the house each week since jury started and she has NOT been on the block.  How is that playing a shitty game?  The problem is that you don't respect someone laying low and only throwing out information or campaigning when it is a direct benefit to their own game.  So what she is not an "in your face telling you what to do" kind of player like Paul.

What has she DONE to get those targets out of the house? Absolutely nothing. She aligns with who is in power and then lays in bed all day.

Quote :
 And you can talk all you want about the DR saving Nicole and James because in my opinion they are not big personalities, they are not that popular so why the hell would they choose to help them at every step of the way as you suggest?  That would be like saying that production did everything in their power to make sure Victoria made it to the end instead of giving Derrick credit for playing loose with her BB life, but protecting her at the same time to keep her a very loyal soldier to him.  It just does not make any sense.  Paul is the biggest personality in the house.  Victor is the most popular one in the house.  If they really wanted to SAVE a couple, it would be them not Nicole and James.

Vets make a larger amount of money than the newbies, CBS is notoriously cheap and want to get their "moneys worth" out of them. That is the "benefit" to them for keeping Nicole and James. Just look at the edits they give them. Not to mention see the thread about Nicole faking conversations. Normally a returning player wouldn't put up with DR's crap as much, but James and Nicole do exactly as they are told. Vic has already shown he will go against what DR pushes him against, even after they flat out told him he's an idiot if he puts up who he is thinking.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:12 am

Well Corey went ahead and put up Paul and Victor, who did not take it well. Victor told him that he's not mad about being put up, he's mad they broke the deal before final 4. He told them both that if he survives the week, he is coming after them hard.

Nicole and Corey on the other hand are now worried. Corey says James needs to pull his weight and win veto and Nicole thinks he is going to throw it along with the next HoH. Now throwing that next HoH would be beyond stupid on James part so I wouldn't put it past him. Now I know I've said that the real power at F4 is winning veto, but HoH can guarantee you safety. Now at this point, whoeer survives in Paul/Victor will obviously team up with James and Nicole and Corey will be going against another pair anyhow. If you can guarantee safety, you take it. Then you go after the veto as well and make sure the one on your team is the one sending someone home.

Don't be surprised if James and Paul/Victor try to rekindle the executive thing again next week should one of them win that HoH and put Nicole and Corey up. Nicoles biggest fear is being played by an all boys alliance and that could just happen at final 4. The same way Brittany got played in season 12. Now I can see production allowing that to happen and can guarantee they will be playing flashbacks from season 12 for it.

Feeds are expected to go down sometime Monday and not come back up until after the Tuesday show so we won't have any idea on that HoH until after Tuesdays show. The eviction will be taped on Monday and be broadcast on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:58 am

So you ask what Nicole has done in the game other than align with power and lay in bed all day. Here is the way I see it.

Day was a direct threat to HER game. Day had worked the entire week before she was evicted trying to set up Nicole as the next target. She told Paul, Victor, James, Zak and Paulie about different things and was painting the target as big as she could. Nicole knew it was happening and started to work against Day, but more subtly. She talked with James about it (especially her continuing to talk about the showmances). She talked to Corey about it. She talked to Paulie about it. Suddenly Day went from driving the bus to being under the bus and Nicole had a hand in making that happen. And she did this right after Frank had exposed her in front of the house for lying about telling him about something Day had said.

Then the next target was supposed to be Mich, but Nat and Bridge got James to flip the vote. Nic was blindsided by that (well didn't know about it until a couple of hours before eviction), but she was out of the loop obviously. Corey and Nic knew they were in trouble going into that double eviction. Corey won the HOH and the veto, but Nicole was a very close second in the veto too, so she was playing for it. Bridge had been a target of hers for a while and she went home. In that scenario Mich or Bridge going were both good for her game. Then Vic won HOH and Paulie and Corey went up, and Paulie went home. At this point her game was in serious trouble.

Nat won the next HOH, which should have spelled trouble for her and Corey. But she went directly to James and Nat and talked about strategic play and was able to get Nat to trust her and Corey and she targeted Paul and Victor instead of them. I know you are going to say production had a hand in it influencing Nat, but Nat went back and forth 100 times and asked James question after question before she decided to go that way. But make no mistake if Nicole had not gone to Nat the way she did, they would have been on the block for sure. So, Nat took out Victor, he came back of course, but he still left the game that week instead of Nic or Corey.

She won the next HOH. Yes, James gave it to her, but she still had to convince him to do it. (FYI, I think she may have won it outright because James was starting to shake and she was finding her second wind). So out of her HOH, she was able to get rid of the person in the house who was the biggest and most immediate threat to HER OWN game. In doing so, she aligned herself (and Corey) with Paul and Victor to gain safety for them the following week. That is what you want out of winning an HOH, to take out a target/threat for your own game and as much safety for the following week as possible.

The next week, her deal came into play and Victor kept her and Corey safe. Victor and Paul's target was James from the start. Nicole started talking about how smart Nat is and that she was better at comps than anyone knew, etc. Suddenly Paul started changing his mind about Nat and in turn changed Vic's mind. This was a stupid move for Paul and Victor because Nat would definitely had stuck with them, but James won't. So, she came out of Victor's HOH with HER target leaving the house and a reasonable chance of being safe this week since Paul PROBABLY would have gone after James.

Corey won the HOH and they decided to take their shot at Paul and Victor. Since they wanted one of them gone and didn't want to risk Nicole on the block at all, they put them straight up on the block. No back doors or anything like that. Then Nicole won veto today. So, now it is up to her, Corey and James as to which one leaves the game. They have a solid final 3 with James and I if James wins veto he will send Paul or Victor (the one left in the house) packing, which is actually stupid on James' part, but that is a different story.

So you see, HER targets have left the game week after week. She has not always been in power or anything, but she still had a hand in getting them out. When things went south she picked herself up and revamped her game. Not always smoothly, but she still did it. Plus she has not been on the block one time this season. That is an accomplishment given the fact that she is a vet and is in a showmance.

As far as Day warming up to Nicole, remember Day left the house trying to blow up Nicole's game. I am sure she thought Nicole would be following her soon after. But she has watched week after week and seen that Nicole still has not even been on the block let alone be in danger of going home. I am also sure that she saw Paulie come in and thought Nicole would surely be in trouble soon, but it didn't happen. Now Mich comes into the game and talks a blue streak about Nicole and she still hasn't been in trouble. Next Nat will arrive and she will blame Nicole 99% (the other 1% being James because she took his bad advice). So that will solidify her thought that Nicole must be running things.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Well Corey went ahead and put up Paul and Victor, who did not take it well.  Victor told him that he's not mad about being put up, he's mad they broke the deal before final 4.  He told them both that if he survives the week, he is coming after them hard.

Nicole and Corey on the other hand are now worried.  Corey says James needs to pull his weight and win veto and Nicole thinks he is going to throw it along with the next HoH.  Now throwing that next HoH would be beyond stupid on James part so I wouldn't put it past him.  Now I know I've said that the real power at F4 is winning veto, but HoH can guarantee you safety.  Now at this point, whoeer survives in Paul/Victor will obviously team up with James and Nicole and Corey will be going against another pair anyhow.  If you can guarantee safety, you take it.  Then you go after the veto as well and make sure the one on your team is the one sending someone home.

Don't be surprised if James and Paul/Victor try to rekindle the executive thing again next week should one of them win that HoH and put Nicole and Corey up.  Nicoles biggest fear is being played by an all boys alliance and that could just happen at final 4.  The same way Brittany got played in season 12.  Now I can see production allowing that to happen and can guarantee they will be playing flashbacks from season 12 for it.

Feeds are expected to go down sometime Monday and not come back up until after the Tuesday show so we won't have any idea on that HoH until after Tuesdays show.  The eviction will be taped on Monday and be broadcast on Tuesday.

If Paul wins HOH he will put up Nicole and Corey for sure, but it really doesn't matter because the veto winner will determine who goes home anyway. If Paul wins veto, I think he will make a deal with James (or try to) for final 2 and send Corey out the door. He knows that Corey is relatively well liked and Nicole is not (something she has been talking about lately and I can see it resonating with Paul). And if that happens at final 3 if James or Nicole win they will take each other and send Paul out the door.

If Paul doesn't win HOH or veto, he will be sent out of the house. James would rather go into the final 3 against Nicole and Corey because Paul beats them all in the final 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   

Back to top Go down

Hoh comp 9/8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2