HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hoh comp 9/8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:56 pm

Here's your slip and slide chap.  Looks like this one will be between Paul and Corey but I think Corey is going to end up with it.  James and Nicole doing the small bowl makes no sense to me.  By the time that's full, the others are half way done. I don't think having a larger scoop is going to do anything to help catch up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:05 pm

I am pumped that we finally have this comp!

I am shocked that Corey is doing this well. I thought he would either do well if he could get a rhythm or he would be face planting all over the place. But, he might be making the mistake of gunning too fast too hard.

Looks like James switched to the larger bowl now. I am with you, why go for the smaller one?

A few hours before the eviction, James told Nat he was throwing this HOH so he could play in the next one because he didn't think they would be gunning for him by himself. I just don't get it!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:09 pm

James it totally throwing this thing. No way he is THAT bad at it.

Surprisingly Nicole is making good headway on getting the small one filled to get the bigger scoop. Still think it is stupid strategy, but let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Just realized Paul is going for the small one now too.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:14 pm

Paul is struggling a bit now. He keeps stopping on the way back and getting stuck and has to crawl up the rest of the way.

James is sucking air bad. Maybe he really is struggling this badly.

Meanwhile Corey is going strong on the large container. Nicole is making big progress on the small one.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Corey is between 1/3 and 1/2 full on the big bowl, but is starting to slow down quite a bit, could be running out of steam.

Nicole is about 2/3 full on the small bowel and seems to have an even rhythm going back and forth just a bit slower than Corey.

Paul has about 1/2 of the small bowel full, but has to crawl up the hill a lot of the time because he stops and gets stuck.

Can't get a very good line on James' bowl because of the camera angle, but looks like he has about 1/4 or maybe 1/3 of the large bowl, but is struggling badly, sucking air and having to crawl up the hill much of the time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Nicole has the small bowl full, but the ball seems to be stuck at the side of the bowl at the edge of the plastic top. She was trying to get the ball to move and the feeds went to Jeff highlights so not sure what is going on with that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I am pumped that we finally have this comp!

I am shocked that Corey is doing this well.  I thought he would either do well if he could get a rhythm or he would be face planting all over the place.  But, he might be making the mistake of gunning too fast too hard.

Looks like James switched to the larger bowl now.  I am with you, why go for the smaller one?

A few hours before the eviction, James told Nat he was throwing this HOH so he could play in the next one because he didn't think they would be gunning for him by himself.  I just don't get it!


I mentioned this is another thread and it shows what a shitty player he is.  Of course they are gonna be gunning for him, especially if Corey or Nicole win.  That next hoh is the most worthless one of the season, it's the pov that holds all the power.  

Paul seems to be alternating between the two bowls, which may not be a bad strategy.  If it doesn't work, this thing is Corey's hands down
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Feeds back, Nicole has her big scooper now. Victor comments that is A LOT of butter, but I still think it is a lot of ground to make up.

Looks like Corey is a little bit over half full, but has slowed down. Paul and James are struggling. Can't see James' bowl. Paul doesn't seem to have made much ground since the last update, still around the halfway mark of the small bowl.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I am pumped that we finally have this comp!

I am shocked that Corey is doing this well.  I thought he would either do well if he could get a rhythm or he would be face planting all over the place.  But, he might be making the mistake of gunning too fast too hard.

Looks like James switched to the larger bowl now.  I am with you, why go for the smaller one?

A few hours before the eviction, James told Nat he was throwing this HOH so he could play in the next one because he didn't think they would be gunning for him by himself.  I just don't get it!


I mentioned this is another thread and it shows what a shitty player he is.  Of course they are gonna be gunning for him, especially if Corey or Nicole win.  That next hoh is the most worthless one of the season, it's the pov that holds all the power.  

Paul seems to be alternating between the two bowls, which may not be a bad strategy.  If it doesn't work, this thing is Corey's hands down

The funny thing is he and Nat just had a conversation last week about the POVs being the most important in the coming weeks, so he KNOWS that. I guess he just wants safety to get to the final 3. The problem is if he doesn't win veto this week, he isn't going to see the HOH comp or the veto in the final 4.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:36 pm

Once again, production is screwing up the camera angles for this comp. Why not have 1 camera dedicated to the end of the lane to show only the bowls, lined up, side to side, so we can compare the levels more accurately? I thought Corey was over half, but then just got a shot a minute ago and it is just at the halfway point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Ctown, do you ever recall someone tall like Corey being any good at this comp? As far as I know, it has always been the athletic girls or the low center of gravity athletic boys that did well, but you are much better at remembering this stuff than me.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Paul is over this comp. He just filled his scoop and slid down the slide on his ass. It was quite funny!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, do you ever recall someone tall like Corey being any good at this comp?  As far as I know, it has always been the athletic girls or the low center of gravity athletic boys that did well, but you are much better at remembering this stuff than me.


Recent winners are Caleb, Aaryn, Shane and Jeff ginger back to season 13.  I can't find who won it last year.  So Shane winning in his season, he is a pretty tall gym and so is Jeff.

Paul seems to be done for now, so I'm sure he's gonna tell us he was throwing it.

I agree on the camera feds.  Why they insist on showing us the end with the butter barrels is beyond me and they have them on 2 of the cameras.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Now that I think about it, Becky was kind of tall wasn't she? If I recall correctly she smoked it. I don't remember Shane being that tall, but maybe he was. He seemed more compact in my memory for some reason.

It is funny that the people who think they are going to be good at this comp aren't and vice versa. Paul was saying for the last week that he would kill this comp because he is good at ice skating or something like that.

He did run a scenario past Vic last night that them winning HOH this week might not be best so both could play in the HOH next week, but Victor shut that idea down immediately. But even if he wasn't throwing it, I could see him SAYING he was throwing it once he saw Nicole and Corey beating James so easily. But I think it is obvious to Victor (and the rest of us) that Paul just sucks at this comp. And I thought James was just throwing it earlier, but I am thinking he really does suck at this after all.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Paul is really the only source of entertainment in this comp right now sliding down the hill on his ass and crawling up the hill the other way. He throws his scoop up the lane before he begins to crawl. My guess is he will pretty much make up the highlight reel. I haven't seen Corey fall yet and only saw Nicole take a couple of good falls, but no face plants yet.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
Paul is really the only source of entertainment in this comp right now sliding down the hill on his ass and crawling up the hill the other way.  He throws his scoop up the lane before he begins to crawl.  My guess is he will pretty much make up the highlight reel.  I haven't seen Corey fall yet and only saw Nicole take a couple of good falls, but no face plants yet.

Paul's funniest line won't make the show.  Something to the effect of its not the slipperiest thing his finger has ever been in.

I was waiting for someone to bring up, or Corey's either considering how much he's finger banged Nicole
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:05 am

Corey will have this done within 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:10 am

Corey won, so the question is who will be sitting next to james?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:22 am

ctown28 wrote:
Corey won, so the question is who will be sitting next to james?

The bigger question is the veto at this point. I am thinking it will be BB comics and if that is the case, James won't have a shot at winning it. But, will he actually go home? Vote could be a tie with Corey having to break it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Corey won, so the question is who will be sitting next to james?

The bigger question is the veto at this point.  I am thinking it will be BB comics and if that is the case, James won't have a shot at winning it.  But, will he actually go home?  Vote could be a tie with Corey having to break it.


Know what would be great?  Corey puts up James and Paul.  Victor wins veto and uses it on Paul.  Paul comes down and Corey is forced to put Nicole up.  Now you have the pre-show alliance on the block together and Victor and Paul get to decide who goes home.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:22 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Corey won, so the question is who will be sitting next to james?

The bigger question is the veto at this point.  I am thinking it will be BB comics and if that is the case, James won't have a shot at winning it.  But, will he actually go home?  Vote could be a tie with Corey having to break it.

Know what would be great?  Corey puts up James and Paul.  Victor wins veto and uses it on Paul.  Paul comes down and Corey is forced to put Nicole up.  Now you have the pre-show alliance on the block together and Victor and Paul get to decide who goes home.

I knew you would come up with this scenario and post it just to pick at me Ctown! neener

I am a bit surprised though that you didn't say Corey should put up Paul and Victor because they are bigger threats and you would want one of them to go home. But then he is target #1. Trying to put my obvious bias aside, I think I would put up Victor and James. Let the veto play out. If Nicole, James or Corey win veto, then you HAVE to send Victor packing. If Victor or Paul win veto, then you send James home and they don't know that it was even a consideration in their mind.

At this point I believe that Nicole is in the best position in the game. Before the last veto comp, Paul was telling Victor that Corey would be better to keep at final 3 because they thought he would not be as good at the mental comps, but because he smoked the mental veto (and before you say it, none of the hg's have even hinted they think he had help from production), they may be rethinking that strategy. Also, Nicole did a good job planting the seed the other night that she is hated by virtually the entire jury and probably has no way to win the game. I am not even sure she was doing this intentionally or not, but she made it an emotional kind of thing like she was just realizing she had no chance. This will resonate with Paul for sure. And before hearing Day talk in the jury house tonight, I would have thought she had no chance at any votes in the final 2 even if she wins her way there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:24 am

And one more thing, I think it should be noted that Corey and Nicole have proven that they CAN beat Victor in some comps and Paul is not as strong in comps as he tries to make it seem, so maybe working with them at the time they did WAS the smart move to make????!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:47 am

James, Nicole and Corey now have a final 3 deal and Paul and Victor are going up with Victor as the target.  Hmm James gets saved by the pre-show alliance again   neener

That jury segment was use ridiculous, all of the sudden Day thinks Nicole is playing such a gooder game.  Well that came out of nowhere, especially considering the fact that Day has been out of the house for 5 weeks now
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
James, Nicole and Corey now have a final 3 deal and Paul and Victor are going up with Victor as the target.  Hmm James gets saved by the pre-show alliance again   neener

That jury segment was use ridiculous, all of the sudden Day thinks Nicole is playing such a gooder game.  Well that came out of nowhere, especially considering the fact that Day has been out of the house for 5 weeks now

Sure Day has been out of the house, but who have the people been pointing figures at when the come into the house? Nicole. Who have the hg's who left tried to blow up leaving the house? Nicole. So why would she not see that Nicole might be running things?

Think about this, she has only had 1 HOH since the first week, but HER targets (other than Paulie and Zak) have left the house each week since jury started and she has NOT been on the block. How is that playing a shitty game? The problem is that you don't respect someone laying low and only throwing out information or campaigning when it is a direct benefit to their own game. So what she is not an "in your face telling you what to do" kind of player like Paul. And you can talk all you want about the DR saving Nicole and James because in my opinion they are not big personalities, they are not that popular so why the hell would they choose to help them at every step of the way as you suggest? That would be like saying that production did everything in their power to make sure Victoria made it to the end instead of giving Derrick credit for playing loose with her BB life, but protecting her at the same time to keep her a very loyal soldier to him. It just does not make any sense. Paul is the biggest personality in the house. Victor is the most popular one in the house. If they really wanted to SAVE a couple, it would be them not Nicole and James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/8   

Back to top Go down
 
Hoh comp 9/8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» for sale 2004 grand prix comp g gtp 3800 series 2 supercharged
» Autometer Pro Comp Gauges (price drop)
» Lego Comp
» National Building comp
» Comp Nine Update! GM PARTS EAST

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: