HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Megaphone outside the studio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Megaphone outside the studio   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:41 pm

So in the wee hours of the morning someone snuck onto the lot and called out through a megaphone "Nicole and James are in a pre-game alliance." This upset Nat and her and James had a big fight, some of which was during the feeds being cut apparently. James finally called Nat out about him being her third choice, keeping information about Paulie's advances until she wanted him targeted, basically saying she has been using him in the game. All the things he has been letting slide for weeks along with the shitty way she has been treating him this week finally came to a head when she got so upset about a megaphone saying this. The last I heard, they are going to just be friends, but it still sounds like hot and cold mixed signals coming from Nat, so who knows. Now she said she is going to call everyone out in her speech and say she was lied to by Nicole and Corey and that Victor is the only one she can't beat in comps, but she can beat everyone else.

So, now I wonder..............................where was Ctown at 12:17 a.m. BBT? He has been very vocal and adamant about this pre-game alliance between Nicole and James. For that matter Lizzy has been quite agreeable to Ctown's theory. And I happen to know that Lizzy is very good at coming up with plans on how to infiltrate the CBS lot because she has shared it in past seasons. Hmmmmmm

Alright I am waiting to hear alibis for both of you! waiting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Megaphone outside the studio   Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
So in the wee hours of the morning someone snuck onto the lot and called out through a megaphone "Nicole and James are in a pre-game alliance."  This upset Nat and her and James had a big fight, some of which was during the feeds being cut apparently.  James finally called Nat out about him being her third choice, keeping information about Paulie's advances until she wanted him targeted, basically saying she has been using him in the game.  All the things he has been letting slide for weeks along with the shitty way she has been treating him this week finally came to a head when she got so upset about a megaphone saying this.  The last I heard, they are going to just be friends, but it still sounds like hot and cold mixed signals coming from Nat, so who knows.  Now she said she is going to call everyone out in her speech and say she was lied to by Nicole and Corey and that Victor is the only one she can't beat in comps, but she can beat everyone else.

So, now I wonder..............................where was Ctown at 12:17 a.m. BBT?  He has been very vocal and adamant about this pre-game alliance between Nicole and James.  For that matter Lizzy has been quite agreeable to Ctown's theory.  And I happen to know that Lizzy is very good at coming up with plans on how to infiltrate the CBS lot because she has shared it in past seasons.  Hmmmmmm

Alright I am waiting to hear alibis for both of you!  waiting


Maggie is my alibi.  But I know who it was.  Who has been missing quite a Bit?  Sure, she pops in here and there and even tries to cover with an occasional Facebook post about her travels  I'm looking at you Capri   Watching U
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2078
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Megaphone outside the studio   Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:47 am

I do not recall what I was doing at 12:17am. Nope don't recall one bit! flash

Now if I were to shout out a message to the HGs, I'd yell something about Nicole and Corey not being America's favorite. And maybe a "Corey is using you Nicole!" Just to get her paranoid and whiney!

And although I haven't been very vocal about it TeeHee, I really do believe Nicole and James have a pre-show alliance. Heck I think Nicole, James and Production have a pre-show alliance! neener

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Megaphone outside the studio   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So in the wee hours of the morning someone snuck onto the lot and called out through a megaphone "Nicole and James are in a pre-game alliance."  This upset Nat and her and James had a big fight, some of which was during the feeds being cut apparently.  James finally called Nat out about him being her third choice, keeping information about Paulie's advances until she wanted him targeted, basically saying she has been using him in the game.  All the things he has been letting slide for weeks along with the shitty way she has been treating him this week finally came to a head when she got so upset about a megaphone saying this.  The last I heard, they are going to just be friends, but it still sounds like hot and cold mixed signals coming from Nat, so who knows.  Now she said she is going to call everyone out in her speech and say she was lied to by Nicole and Corey and that Victor is the only one she can't beat in comps, but she can beat everyone else.

So, now I wonder..............................where was Ctown at 12:17 a.m. BBT?  He has been very vocal and adamant about this pre-game alliance between Nicole and James.  For that matter Lizzy has been quite agreeable to Ctown's theory.  And I happen to know that Lizzy is very good at coming up with plans on how to infiltrate the CBS lot because she has shared it in past seasons.  Hmmmmmm

Alright I am waiting to hear alibis for both of you!  waiting


Maggie is my alibi.  But I know who it was.  Who has been missing quite a Bit?  Sure, she pops in here and there and even tries to cover with an occasional Facebook post about her travels  I'm looking at you Capri   Watching U

Well Maggie is a credible alibi for sure because I will always believe a cute dog like her! Not sure I buy the Capri angle though because if I remember correctly isn't she a fan of James? Or maybe that was Nik, I can't remember. I KNOW she is NOT a fan of Nicole, because I am the ONLY one on this board in that category, so maybe it IS Capri!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Megaphone outside the studio   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:10 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
I do not recall what I was doing at 12:17am. Nope don't recall one bit! flash

Now if I were to shout out a message to the HGs, I'd yell something about Nicole and Corey not being America's favorite. And maybe a "Corey is using you Nicole!" Just to get her paranoid and whiney!

And although I haven't been very vocal about it TeeHee,  I really do believe Nicole and James have a pre-show alliance. Heck I think Nicole, James and Production have a pre-show alliance! neener


Yep that would definitely cause her paranoia and anxiety and yes even make her whine about it for sure. But I stand my ground that there is no pre-show alliance other than just being familiar with the way each other play the game and being thrown together along with the other 2 vets out of necessity early in the game. And while I do believe production sticks their hands into the game much more than they should most of the time, I don't see that it has benefited James and Nicole more than anyone else in the game. Paul seems to come out of the DR with some different ideas than when he went in there at times too and he has much more DR time than Nicole or James do. I think some of this comes from Nicole and James being vets and knowing that questions are geared toward certain story lines and Paul is just very smart in interpreting this information even though he is new to the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Megaphone outside the studio   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Mystery solved.  The person on the other end of the bullhorn is actually someone I follow on Twitter to get my updates when I'm not watching the feeds.  It is @BBTooms.  They have a great  account anddo a good job with updates.  

Heres the story behind why they did it.  When posting their updates to twitter, Tooms frequently puts up a video along with the update so you can see what they are talking about.  Well apparently copyright  laws say the video has to be under 2 mintes in length.  Some of their videos went over two minutes so CBS reported Tooms to Twitter and got their account temporarily suspended.  In retaliation, Tooms took to the bullhorn and did what they did.  The whole thing is hysterical.  Tooms account has been reactivated and they are on a roll with it now.

As an added bonus, the person who runs the BBTooms account and was behind the bullhorn, will be a guest on Dick at Nite tonight so I'm looking forward to tonights episode of Dicks show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Megaphone outside the studio   

Back to top Go down
 
Megaphone outside the studio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Robin Welch - Own Studio (England)
» Studio Pottery Körting Dornburg (East Germany)
» Llangollen Studio Pottery (Wales)
» ADVENTURE GAME STUDIO
» unknow studio vases

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: