Share | 

Who do we vote for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Who do we vote for?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:53 am

It can't be anyone who campaigned for it and it must annoy as many people as possible.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:36 am

Wembeley wrote:
It can't be anyone who campaigned for it and it must annoy as many people as possible.

None of the above.  I refuse to do any of those "America's votes".  It's nothing but a waste of time. This has been a parent for years that they give it to whoever they want.  Corey getting a care package highlights that when he was listed at the bottom of nearly every poll.  Of course cbs spins it as Paul and Victor split the votes and opened it up for Corey.  Then show us the results and submit to an audit.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

None of the above.  I refuse to do any of those "America's votes".  It's nothing but a waste of time. This has been a parent for years that they give it to whoever they want.  Corey getting a care package highlights that when he was listed at the bottom of nearly every poll.  Of course cbs spins it as Paul and Victor split the votes and opened it up for Corey.  Then show us the results and submit to an audit.

clapping Agreed! I too am voting for no one. Because no matter what, CBS will either give it to Nicole or James. Or maybe even Paulie. Somebody will get AFP that totally doesn't deserve it. Actually no one in this cast deserves it.

Wait, I give my vote to Zingbot!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:30 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:

clapping Agreed! I too am voting for no one. Because no matter what, CBS will either give it to Nicole or James. Or maybe even Paulie. Somebody will get AFP that totally doesn't deserve it. Actually no one in this cast deserves it.

Wait, I give my vote to Zingbot!

I am no voting either but I am thinking it will be Victor if he is not in the final 2. Others in the running are Paul and Bridge.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Okay since I can't vote for Zingbot, I think I'll vote for Victor. I know he probably won't get it, because BB will probably give it to James. But at least I'll feel okay with Victor getting votes.

And yes, he was eVICted twice, but I don't mind that. Also, I just think he did a good job at turning his persona around. He came back a little more humbled and didn't act like El Douche as much as in the beginning of the season. So he gets my vote. But only one. Since I am SO against AFP!!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:30 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

And yes, he was eVICted twice, but I don't mind that. Also, I just think he did a good job at turning his persona around. He came back a little more humbled and didn't act like El Douche as much as in the beginning of the season. So he gets my vote. But only one. Since I am SO against AFP!!

Actually he was evicted THREE times. If I were to vote and thought this thing had any relevance I would love to see it go to Glenn as a big middle finger to the producers. It still boggles my mind as to why they wouldn't even give someone a chance to paly the game and then have not one, but two chances to come back from eviction.

So the history we saw this season: The first player, Victor, to be evicted 3 times in one season, and the only person, Glenn, to have not won without being evicted or in the final 2 (Let's face it, Glen wasn't evicted, he lost a comp)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Actually he was evicted THREE times.  If I were to vote and thought this thing had any relevance I would love to see it go to Glenn as a big middle finger to the producers.  It still boggles my mind as to why they wouldn't even give someone a chance to paly the game and then have not one, but two chances to come back from eviction.

So the history we saw this season:  The first player, Victor, to be evicted 3 times in one season, and the only person, Glenn, to have not won without being evicted or in the final 2 (Let's face it, Glen wasn't evicted, he lost a comp)

I wasn't going to vote, but like Lizzy, I will vote for Victor. The fact that he was evicted and came back twice and not only managed to keep himself from being the immediate target upon his return both times but was actually playing with a couple of different groups who were running the game for short periods of time is a pretty impressive thing to do. He is a bit socially awkward, but for some reason he kind of grows on a person. Plus I think he can really use the money and while that shouldn't be a reason by itself with the choices this season it IS a factor in my choice.

As far as Glen, I get what you are saying Ctown, but technically the same thing happened to Jodie. Sure she was actually "evicted" by Dan, but the reason she was evicted from that team is because she was completely horrible in that comp and was basically the reason they lost. And nothing in this game is guaranteed anyway. He was given a chance to re-enter the game and couldn't do it. Had this been Survivor, he would have been the first one out too because he couldn't even get up on that log in the first one so he would have been viewed as dead weight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Actually he was evicted THREE times.  If I were to vote and thought this thing had any relevance I would love to see it go to Glenn as a big middle finger to the producers.  It still boggles my mind as to why they wouldn't even give someone a chance to paly the game and then have not one, but two chances to come back from eviction.

So the history we saw this season:  The first player, Victor, to be evicted 3 times in one season, and the only person, Glenn, to have not won without being evicted or in the final 2 (Let's face it, Glen wasn't evicted, he lost a comp)

I wasn't going to vote, but like Lizzy, I will vote for Victor.  The fact that he was evicted and came back twice and not only managed to keep himself from being the immediate target upon his return both times but was actually playing with a couple of different groups who were running the game for short periods of time is a pretty impressive thing to do.  He is a bit socially awkward, but for some reason he kind of grows on a person.  Plus I think he can really use the money and while that shouldn't be a reason by itself with the choices this season it IS a factor in my choice.

As far as Glen, I get what you are saying Ctown, but technically the same thing happened to Jodie.  Sure she was actually "evicted" by Dan, but the reason she was evicted from that team is because she was completely horrible in that comp and was basically the reason they lost.  And nothing in this game is guaranteed anyway.  He was given a chance to re-enter the game and couldn't do it.  Had this been Survivor, he would have been the first one out too because he couldn't even get up on that log in the first one so he would have been viewed as dead weight.

To be honest, I feel people can vote for whoever they want.  If Jozea is someone's favorite, vote for him.  It's America's FAVORITE player, so this is something where gameplay is not a factor.  If gameplay were a factor, that's a different discussion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:46 am

ctown28 wrote:
To be honest, I feel people can vote for whoever they want.  If Jozea is someone's favorite, vote for him.  It's America's FAVORITE player, so this is something where gameplay is not a factor.  If gameplay were a factor, that's a different discussion.

I agree that people should vote for anyone if that is their favorite. But when it comes to the AFP I usually vote for people who entertain me in some fashion, not necessarily the game play or stuff like that. I also usually don't think about who may or may not need the money because that should not make a difference. But this season the "entertainment factor" is quite hard to find, so what Victor accomplished when returning to the game twice, his awkward social skills, his balls to the wall in every comp he played AND the fact that I think he genuinely need the money are motivating factors for me.

On another note, the hg's were talking about who could potentially win AFP earlier. Paul and James thought Victor had no chance because he was too cocky and according to James America doesn't like that. They both thought Nat had a good chance. Paul's reason on Nat was because she was feisty and stood up for herself. James agreed, but then said she may not win because she threw James under the bus before leaving the house. James' ego gets bigger every week. He really seems to think that his popularity is astronomical and that anyone who would throw him under the bus would have no chance to win AFP? Of course I realize that the votes are not necessarily on the up and up, but still him thinking that his popularity is that big of a deal is beyond belief to me. I used to be a fan of James, but these last few weeks have just left a bitter taste in my mouth for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Quote :

On another note, the hg's were talking about who could potentially win AFP earlier.  Paul and James thought Victor had no chance because he was too cocky and according to James America doesn't like that.  They both thought Nat had a good chance.  Paul's reason on Nat was because she was feisty and stood up for herself.  James agreed, but then said she may not win because she threw James under the bus before leaving the house.  James' ego gets bigger every week.  He really seems to think that his popularity is astronomical and that anyone who would throw him under the bus would have no chance to win AFP?  Of course I realize that the votes are not necessarily on the up and up, but still him thinking that his popularity is that big of a deal is beyond belief to me.  I used to be a fan of James, but these last few weeks have just left a bitter taste in my mouth for sure.

This alone shows you that they need to do away with this stupid thing.  When it becomes a discussion I  the house and something people àre spraying for, it becomes a problem.  James even said he should get it because AFP stands for America's favorite prankster.  I hope to never see him on reality TV again
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

On another note, the hg's were talking about who could potentially win AFP earlier.  Paul and James thought Victor had no chance because he was too cocky and according to James America doesn't like that.  They both thought Nat had a good chance.  Paul's reason on Nat was because she was feisty and stood up for herself.  James agreed, but then said she may not win because she threw James under the bus before leaving the house.  James' ego gets bigger every week.  He really seems to think that his popularity is astronomical and that anyone who would throw him under the bus would have no chance to win AFP?  Of course I realize that the votes are not necessarily on the up and up, but still him thinking that his popularity is that big of a deal is beyond belief to me.  I used to be a fan of James, but these last few weeks have just left a bitter taste in my mouth for sure.

This alone shows you that they need to do away with this stupid thing.  When it becomes a discussion I  the house and something people àre spraying for, it becomes a problem.  James even said he should get it because AFP stands for America's favorite prankster.  I hope to never see him on reality TV again

I really agree with Nicole that James has changed a lot. I was a fan of his on his first season. He wasn't afraid to make moves in the game. He owned his behavior when called out on it. He was loyal AND he had a lot of fun along the way with the pranks and stuff that were entertaining when things were dull in the house. It started out that way this season, but somewhere along the way he lost everything that I used to really like about him. I think when he became entrenched with Nat is when he really changed a lot. His game because protecting Nat at all costs and playing to America for the AFP instead of playing the game. I was really bummed that Survivor stopped having this award and I used to be in favor of it on BB, but this season has really soured me on that aspect of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do we vote for?   

Back to top Go down

Who do we vote for?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1