Noms and veto plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Noms and veto plan   Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:57 am

Well as a surprise to nobody, james and Natalie are on the block.  James is already irritating,, he told nay that when she gets put up she should say "it's an honor to be on  the block with America's favorite player"  this idiot is still banking on that.

Now the plan is for james to fall on his sword and go home, but Nicole and Corey control the vote and they want Natalie gone.  So unless James or Natalie win veto (yes I'm still convinced idiot James wil use it on nat) Natalie is likely to be the one going home.  Now one would think that would light a fire under James ass. But nipe, he will be anxious to go join her in jury and will likely roll over and throw the next hoh.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Noms and veto plan   Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am

Apparently he feels falling on his sword is the "honorable thing" to do because he says it is HIS fault Nat is in the position because she went against Paul and Victor. This would be stupid regardless, but he taking the blame for a decision SHE made and she blames him too. I watched all their conversations after she won HOH and before she did the nominations. He said each and every time......."it is your decision and I will support whatever you want to do." She kept telling him that he needed to tell her what to do. He would say that he thought they could trust Nicole and Corey, but he also thought SHE could trust Victor. Paul was the one that neither of them trusted and that was HER target just as much as his.

I will give her a lot of credit though she want to Paul and Victor today and told apologized for backstabbing them and said that she put her trust in the wrong hands and that she really trusted James and his opinions and she shouldn't have. She said she just wanted them to know this in case it was her last week. Paul told her that she wasn't gone yet, etc.

Now that is pretty smart to open the doors of communication a bit for next week, and at least she is not going to give up. The problem is that her argument is rather ironic because when her and James were arguing with Paul last week she said over and over and over that she makes her OWN game decisions and it was not James who made her noms, SHE did. Now she is blaming it on James. Once veto is over, Paul will be sure to bring that up. He already told the other 3 about the conversation and they all thought she would at least wait until veto before she started throwing James under the bus.

I still say it would be smarter for them to get rid of Nat first because she is better at comps than James. Plus you have to think about jury votes. Nat has Bridge and Mich, and will have James' vote if he goes to jury too. That is a big deficit to have to overcome on finale night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms and veto plan   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:11 am

Corey won veto.  Noms will sTay the same.  Natalie Likely to go home
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms and veto plan   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:52 am

chap5788 wrote:
Apparently he feels falling on his sword is the "honorable thing" to do because he says it is HIS fault Nat is in the position because she went against Paul and Victor.  This would be stupid regardless, but he taking the blame for a decision SHE made and she blames him too.  I watched all their conversations after she won HOH and before she did the nominations.  He said each and every time......."it is your decision and I will support whatever you want to do."  She kept telling him that he needed to tell her what to do.  He would say that he thought they could trust Nicole and Corey, but he also thought SHE could trust Victor.  Paul was the one that neither of them trusted and that was HER  target just as much as his.
 Once again proves what a lousy player he is and never should have been brought back.  This is a game for a half million dollars. He is wiling to sacrifice it for a girl he's known less than 3 months? In The history of the game, using veto on someone besides yourself has made sense twice, first when dick did it for his daughter and again when Brendan did it for Rachel.  Notice existing relationships there.  I'm sure James is a great guy and would be a oral friend, but a horrible player.  He even went as far as teling Natalie he was brought back because people liked his pranks.  No idiot, people liked you because you went toe to toe with clay in your first season, now you can get relegated to a shitty player after the way you played this season
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Noms and veto plan   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:35 am

chap5788 wrote:
Apparently he feels falling on his sword is the "honorable thing" to do because he says it is HIS fault Nat is in the position because she went against Paul and Victor.  This would be stupid regardless, but he taking the blame for a decision SHE made and she blames him too.  I watched all their conversations after she won HOH and before she did the nominations.  He said each and every time......."it is your decision and I will support whatever you want to do."  She kept telling him that he needed to tell her what to do.  He would say that he thought they could trust Nicole and Corey, but he also thought SHE could trust Victor.  Paul was the one that neither of them trusted and that was HER  target just as much as his.

I will give her a lot of credit though she want to Paul and Victor today and told apologized for backstabbing them and said that she put her trust in the wrong hands and that she really trusted James and his opinions and she shouldn't have.  She said she just wanted them to know this in case it was her last week.  Paul told her that she wasn't gone yet, etc.

Now that is pretty smart to open the doors of communication a bit for next week, and at least she is not going to give up.  The problem is that her argument is rather ironic because when her and James were arguing with Paul last week she said over and over and over that she makes her OWN game decisions and it was not James who made her noms, SHE did.  Now she is blaming it on James.  Once veto is over, Paul will be sure to bring that up.  He already told the other 3 about the conversation and they all thought she would at least wait until veto before she started throwing James under the bus.  

I still say it would be smarter for them to get rid of Nat first because she is better at comps than James.  Plus you have to think about jury votes.  Nat has Bridge and Mich, and will have James' vote if he goes to jury too.  That is a big deficit to have to overcome on finale night.

I totally disagree! TeeHee Well I do and don't...  James and Nicole were always working together.. I'm with ctown in believing they were aligned prior to entering this game. And so that's why I think that James wanted to work with Nicole no matter what.

And I know he told Natalie over and over it's her game she should do what she wants... But he also said in the DR that he wanted Victor out and needs to work at persuading Nat that Victor was the bigger target. So I believe what he said in DR, and not what he told Natalie, because they all lie to each other.

But in all reality, Natalie is going home because she was played by Nicole.  If Nicole hadn't bee-lined over to James and Nat and told them Paul wanted to evict James, Natalie never would've wanted to go after Paul. And she and Michelle would've never had it in for Paul. Natalie was played and she was played but good! And I give a lot of that credit to Nicole (but more of it to Production!!)

As much as I cannot stand Nicole she is playing this right. Because now she's convinced Paul and Corey that Natalie needs to go before James. And why? Because I think she knows she can work with James. Wouldn't it be smart to keep him, knowing he'd still work with them and if he won he could take out Victor or Paul (probably Victor) and again Nicole and Corey would get no blood on their hands?

So the fact that Paul and Victor aren't even thinking about this... Well it seems like Victor is but no one is listening... Is probably their ticket out of the BB house if James pulls a win.

If I were Paul and Victor,  I'd think to myself what if Nat or James (whichever stays) wins HOH... Who would most likely be on our side? It's no secret James isn't their biggest fan but Natalie seems to get along with them more than she does with Nicole.

So why they don't want to keep Natalie is beyond me. And just because James hasn't won a comp in a while means shit. People throw comps and people get lucky. So James could get lucky.

And this is what I feel will happen. James will win HOH and Victor and Paul will once again see themselves on the block. And once again Nicole and stupid Corey will not be in the block. Because there is NO way in hell James would put Nicole or Corey up. Now Natalie on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Noms and veto plan   Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Lizzy, I agree 100% that James WANTED Nat to take out Paul or Victor when she was HOH and WANTED them to play with Nicole and Corey, but he honestly let her make her own decision. She would ask him questions about game things and he would answer her. Make no mistake, she made her own decision when it came to putting up Paul and Victor, but Paul was her target. I believe she thought if Paul left, Victor would be another person on her side, but I think she would have been wrong about that.

Now after Paul won veto, she absolutely wanted to keep Victor in the game instead of Corey. She has a soft spot for Victor and I believe he has one for her as well, but at that point the damage had been done and even if they had kept Victor, they would not have worked with them going forward.

I also want to point out that Nat keeps saying that they were betrayed or played by Nicole and Corey, and just as you pointed out Lizzy, it was good game play by them. But, what she fails to remember is that she told James they could work with Nicole and Corey for now, but the real alliance was their final 3 with Mich. I think Nat's ideal final 4 was herself, Victor, James and Mich, which is very smart of her because she would have a very good chance of any of those 3 taking her to the final 2.

I do agree with you 100% that Nicole and Corey absolutely want James to stay over Nat for the very reasons you point out, they have a much better chance of working with James going forward than they do Nat. But that being said, Nat IS better at comps and she is also MUCH better at observation than James so of the 2 of them, she would be a bigger target. Hell she started playing for herself from the minute she hit the block talking to Paul and Victor on 2 occasions, once even throwing James under the bus about the entire scenario being HIS idea and her trust in him was wrong. Funny thing is that last week she emphatically told Paul in their argument that her and James make separate decisions about the game and the noms were HER DECISION, not James. That is when James decided to tell Paul that Nat actually wanted him to keep Victor which started the collapse of Nicole and Corey working with Nat and James.

You are also correct that Victor initially resisted sending Nat home instead of James, but it has been Paul who has been the most vocal to Victor about sending Nat home, and I am just not sure why. He pointed out to Victor that no matter which one stays, Victor would still go on the block, but I disagree. I think if Nat wins she would put up Nicole and Paul because they are the 2 she distrusts the most. James would put up Victor and Paul together and given the choices, if I were Paul, I would much rather have Victor off the block to pull him down and/or vote for him, but I think he is banking on James not winning where Nat is more apt to win.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noms and veto plan   

Back to top Go down

Noms and veto plan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1