HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hoh comp 9/1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Hoh comp 9/1   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:46 pm

Feeds finally came back 45mihutes after the show ends.  And as I type this they go back out  fucking cbs
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:47 pm

Looks like everyone but James has a letter knocked down
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Corey takes the lead with two letters down. Looks like the h is difficult to knock over
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:00 am

Victor now have his second letter down
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:01 am

Natalie with 2 letters down.  James still has none, Paul has the o
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:15 am

Natalie dropped an egg and it landed on her ramp, it is splattered all over it.  Why they aren't stepping in to clean that up for her is beyond me, this really puts her Ata disadvantage as the egg will jot be able to roll very well.  I really want her to win so I can watch the other side sweat. Not to mention I want to see Paulie and Victor turn on Nicole and corey
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:17 am

Nat moves the eggs through the wire much faster than anyone from what I have seen. She needs to take a bit more time on her aim and shooting.

Also I see that Corey and James both have eggs in the HAVE spot, but don't see one in Paul or Vic's slots.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:24 am

chap5788 wrote:
Nat moves the eggs through the wire much faster than anyone from what I have seen.  She needs to take a bit more time on her aim and shooting.

Also I see that Corey and James both have eggs in the HAVE spot, but don't see one in Paul or Vic's slots.


I like the way she's doing it, it's pretty much a crap shot anyhow so let the egg get a full head of steam.  It's amazing how many times Victor's egg has gone through the "legs" of the h.

I'm not even paying attention  to the have slots.  It's stupid that there are even have nots this late in the game
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:27 am

I don't get this.  We have close ups of james, Victor and Natalie. The other camera is a wide shot, but no focus on Corey and I can't tell you what the hell Paul is ding, haven't seen him take a shot for a while. For all I know, he gave up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:28 am

Ok, I see Paul now.  He's getting pissed now
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

Paul now has his 2nd letter down, james still being shut out.

Now to think some strategy, we have 3 couples left.  I want to see these idiots completely fuck up the noms.  Put up one couple from each side and you're counterpart is the deciding vote.  But here's where it can get funny, everyone plays in veto. Let's say Nat wins and puts up Paul and Nicole and they will decide later who goes, but then Victor wins hoh and pulls down Paul.  Now she has to put up Corey and has both couplesides pissed.

James finally got a letter down
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:38 am

The camera setup sucks for sure. Vic has a really good technique for getting it through, but just tries to roll the egg. Maybe this is armchair quarterback kind of thing, but I would think you roll it down there and then flip it a bit so the egg hits the top of the letter. Maybe they have tried this and it hasn't worked, but that is what I would try.

I still think if Nat would take a bit more time with the rolling part she could wrap this thing up, but she just puts the egg down and lets it go kind of haphazard.

On another note, my feeds keep "buffering" and "skipping" and it is so annoying!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
Paul now has his 2nd letter down, james still being shut out.

Now to think some strategy, we have 3 couples left.  I want to see these idiots completely fuck up the noms.  Put up one couple from each side and you're counterpart is the deciding vote.  But here's where it can get funny, everyone plays in veto. Let's say Nat wins and puts up Paul and Nicole and they will decide later who goes, but then Victor wins hoh and pulls down Paul.  Now she has to put up Corey and has both couplesides pissed.

James finally got a letter down

I don't see that happening. Nat told James and Mich before the live show that if Mich was voted out, she would put Corey and Nicole on the block, but the look on James' face seemed like he was not on board with that plan, so who knows. I think if anyone wins a "couple" will be on the block together whether it is a showmance couple of Paul and Vic.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:40 am

Victor has won the HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:43 am

I am sooooo PISSED. My feeds went down right before it happened. It said something about the content was not yet loaded. This happened last night and then it just suddenly resolved itself for no apparent reason!

On another note, I know that I will be alone in this, but I am happy Vic won.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:52 am

chap5788 wrote:
I am sooooo PISSED.  My feeds went down right before it happened.  It said something about the content was not yet loaded.  This happened last night and then it just suddenly resolved itself for no apparent reason!  

On another note, I know that I will be alone in this, but I am happy Vic won.


My earlier scenario was basicaly just wishful thinking.  No doubt that James and Natalie are going up now.  Not sure why you are happy vic wom, I really wanted James or Nat use so we could see Paul and Victor flop again to the power.  We are pretty much guaranteed a Nicole Corey Paul Victor final 4 at this point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:08 am

James is most likely the target, although Nicole and Corey have talked about getting rid of Natalie first.  Which makes no sense if the are both up there.  Yep, it's the pre-show alliance thing between james, Nicole and paulie.

Now bear with me on this.  Paulie was cut from this because he did it to himself.  But if you want further proof of this by Derrick doing, remember why Paulie wanted Tiffany gone?  Because Derrick told him that Vanessa's sister is a master strategist and needs to go immediately.  Now, do you remember why Derrick told Nicole she had to go in his season, because she's too dangerous of a player.  So how is she no longer too dangerous of a player?  Because they were aligned.

Now which one of you stole my Hat?  It silver and made of foil, I know you've seen it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:59 am

ctown28 wrote:
James is most likely the target, although Nicole and Corey have talked about getting rid of Natalie first.  Which makes no sense if the are both up there.  Yep, it's the pre-show alliance thing between james, Nicole and paulie.

Now bear with me on this.  Paulie was cut from this because he did it to himself.  But if you want further proof of this by Derrick doing, remember why Paulie wanted Tiffany gone?  Because Derrick told him that Vanessa's sister is a master strategist and needs to go immediately.  Now, do you remember why Derrick told Nicole she had to go in his season, because she's too dangerous of a player.  So how is she no longer too dangerous of a player?  Because they were aligned.

Now which one of you stole my Hat?  It silver and made of foil, I know you've seen it

After watching the comp tonight and the comps the past couple of weeks, I think I would send Nat out before James as well because I believe she is a better competitor as far as the comps are concerned. I know James has thrown a lot this season, but other than endurance what is he going to win? He has never done well in mental comps and most of the time, just guesses and hopes for the best. Nat tries hard in every comp.

Pre-show alliance or not, if I am Nicole and Corey, Nat is a bigger threat to their game than James is at this point. Which of them is more likely to vote out Nicole/Corey if they are on the block against Victor or Paul? The answer, Nat of course.

If I am Victor or Paul, I would want James gone first for the same reasons.

Ctown I am confused by your comment here about Derrick saying Nicole is too dangerous. Are you trying to say that because James does not perceive Nicole as a big threat in the game after being coached by Derrick pre-game, then it must mean they had a pre-game alliance? If so, my response would be that Derrick said Nicole was the only one who had figured out HIS game in their previous season so she had to go. That has nothing to do with this season. James and Nicole trust one another as vets of the game who are familiar with how the other one plays and respect each other. But I STILL don't believe they had a pre-game alliance other than any other vets who had respect for each other's game play would be drawn to each other and watch out for each other. The reason I just don't believe it is because there has not been ONE conversation between them referring to their "deal" or their "alliance" or sitting together in the final 2 chairs at all the entire season and there is no way that James would not have slipped up by this time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Quote :


Ctown I am confused by your comment here about Derrick saying Nicole is too dangerous.  Are you trying to say that because James does not perceive Nicole as a big threat in the game after being coached by Derrick pre-game, then it must mean they had a pre-game alliance?  If so, my response would be that Derrick said Nicole was the only one who had figured out HIS game in their previous season so she had to go.  That has nothing to do with this season.  James and Nicole trust one another as vets of the game who are familiar with how the other one plays and respect each other.  But I STILL don't believe they had a pre-game alliance other than any other vets who had respect for each other's game play would be drawn to each other and watch out for each other.  The reason I just don't believe it is because there has not been ONE conversation between them referring to their "deal" or their "alliance" or sitting together in the final 2 chairs at all the entire season and there is no way that James would not have slipped up by this time.

Ncole figured out Derricks game and was too dangerous, so what would stop her fro figuring out Paulies game?  But yet Tiffany is the one that Paulie needs to focus on getting out because her sister is a strategist and dangerous.  Not Vanessa, but her sister.  So here we have someone targetting a sibling of someone dangerous instead of the dangerous person themself.

James and Nicole trust each other as vets?  Really?  So where was the trust between Frank and James as vets?  Day and James?  Frank andDay?  The whole fact that there has not been ONE conversation about the game between themis what makes it curious.  Where does this unwavering trust come from if you havent talked game at all the entire season?  Is it that magic vet bond they have?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :


Ctown I am confused by your comment here about Derrick saying Nicole is too dangerous.  Are you trying to say that because James does not perceive Nicole as a big threat in the game after being coached by Derrick pre-game, then it must mean they had a pre-game alliance?  If so, my response would be that Derrick said Nicole was the only one who had figured out HIS game in their previous season so she had to go.  That has nothing to do with this season.  James and Nicole trust one another as vets of the game who are familiar with how the other one plays and respect each other.  But I STILL don't believe they had a pre-game alliance other than any other vets who had respect for each other's game play would be drawn to each other and watch out for each other.  The reason I just don't believe it is because there has not been ONE conversation between them referring to their "deal" or their "alliance" or sitting together in the final 2 chairs at all the entire season and there is no way that James would not have slipped up by this time.

Ncole figured out Derricks game and was too dangerous, so what would stop her fro figuring out Paulies game?  But yet Tiffany is the one that Paulie needs to focus on getting out because her sister is a strategist and dangerous.  Not Vanessa, but her sister.  So here we have someone targetting a sibling of someone dangerous instead of the dangerous person themself.

James and Nicole trust each other as vets?  Really?  So where was the trust between Frank and James as vets?  Day and James?  Frank andDay?  The whole fact that there has not been ONE conversation about the game between themis what makes it curious.  Where does this unwavering trust come from if you havent talked game at all the entire season?  Is it that magic vet bond they have?

The 4 of them DID trust each other and were actively working to make sure they stayed off the radar of any of the various groups. That went to hell when Day started planting seeds within that group. She blew that shit up with her comments about Frank and then her comments about the showmances and so forth. I remember a conversation that Nicole and James had when she was talking about Frank and Day when things were unraveling, and he was completely flabbergasted and said he thought the 4 of them were going to continue working together even though they had other groups and such. He didn't understand why Frank and Day would be screwing that up.

You also have to remember that James admitted very early in the game that he had always liked Nicole from her season and was kind of crushing on her a bit. He made jokes about it but I think he really did have a crush. I think they felt they knew what kind of game each of them play and were pretty straight shooters in their seasons before UNLESS or UNTIL people shit on them. That in addition to being vets in the game drew them together enough to watch each others backs but not necessarily play the game together.

If they did in fact make a final 2 alliance before going into the house, then why have they not been playing the game together, trying to target the same people and such. There have been many times in the game where they had different targets, felt different people were threats and such, so why no discussion about those situations? Why didn't James tell Nicole that the boys alliance was starting to talk about Nicole being the next female target, especially the week Day worked so hard to get her moved up the target list? Why didn't Nicole tell James about Paul wanting to target James in their bigger group first? James heard that from Paulie.

Even if they were working a strategy to not be in an obvious working group together, but more like the Brigade and keeping each other informed about targets and name dropping, they would at least tell each other when their names were coming up wouldn't they? Hell James even told Mich and Nat on Wednesday that he kind of wanted the vote to be a tie so Nicole would HAVE to show her cards and pick a side to keep Mich. If they had this pre-game alliance of a final 2, why the hell would he say that? And it wasn't just talk because apparently James was told that Mich was going and still voted to keep her anyway to put it all on Nicole.

I think it is more of a mutual respect and not wanting to be the one to take the other one out of the game. James would not choose to keep Nicole over Nat and Nicole would not choose to keep James over Corey, so where is this SOLID pre-game final 2?

As far as the Paulie thing, he was so full of shit who knows what Derrick did or did not tell him about who to work with etc. Until he was made aware of the 8-pack, he was actually trying to work with Tiff. I still don't think he knew that she was Vanessa's sister until Tiff told him and if all that research Derrick supposedly did for him was the truth, he would have recognized her from the time they stepped foot into the house. And in case you have forgotten, Paulie thought Nicole should be the next girl to go in order to make sure Corey stuck with the boys as he was supposed to, but that plan went to the wayside when Day became the big target because of her talk about the showmances. Then he moved completely away from targeting Nicole because he said she was the only girl in the house who doesn't panic and could keep her mouth shut about plans and such. So where is the pre-game alliance relationship there?

And yes there is such a thing as mutual respect as veterans, good or bad. If Boogie and Rachel were in the game and each gave you their word that they wanted to work with you, which one would you be more inclined to trust? I would trust Rachel more in a heartbeat because she is loyal to those she works with. Boogie would sell his mother for rent money. If Jordan and Janelle were in the game and each gave you their word on something, who are you going to trust? Jordan of course because Janelle would lie to your face just out of boredom to shake things up. This is what I am talking about, reputation of the vets previous play goes into these decisions.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:


I think it is more of a mutual respect and not wanting to be the one to take the other one out of the game.  James would not choose to keep Nicole over Nat and Nicole would not choose to keep James over Corey, so where is this SOLID pre-game final 2?

I never said it was a SOLID alliance. They are both such horrible players that the alliance has now fell apart because of Nicoles paranoia over James saying that they considered sending Corey home. While that was stupid on James part, why not talk to James about it instead of running to the other side? Because they are horrible players, that's why.

Quote :

As far as the Paulie thing, he was so full of shit who knows what Derrick did or did not tell him about who to work with etc.  Until he was made aware of the 8-pack, he was actually trying to work with Tiff.  I still don't think he knew that she was Vanessa's sister until Tiff told him and if all that research Derrick supposedly did for him was the truth, he would have recognized her from the time they stepped foot into the house.  And in case you have forgotten, Paulie thought Nicole should be the next girl to go in order to make sure Corey stuck with the boys as he was supposed to, but that plan went to the wayside when Day became the big target because of her talk about the showmances.  Then he moved completely away from targeting Nicole because he said she was the only girl in the house who doesn't panic and could keep her mouth shut about plans and such.  So where is the pre-game alliance relationship there?

So Derrick just happened to guess that Vanessa's sister would be in the house? Paulie "thinking" Nicole should be the next girl to go means nothing unless he actually acts on it, which he did not. It's a classic diversion tactic.

Quote :
And yes there is such a thing as mutual respect as veterans, good or bad.  If Boogie and Rachel were in the game and each gave you their word that they wanted to work with you, which one would you be more inclined to trust?  I would trust Rachel more in a heartbeat because she is loyal to those she works with.  Boogie would sell his mother for rent money.  If Jordan and Janelle were in the game and each gave you their word on something, who are you going to trust?  Jordan of course because Janelle would lie to your face just out of boredom to shake things up.  

I would trust Boogie over Rachel in a heartbeat, he knows the game so much better with Rachel its all about comp wins. She still has no idea what a floater is all these years later. As far as Jordan or Janelle, I wthink I would just shoot myself or self evict, whichever is easier. Jordan is one of the worst winners in the history of the game and only won because she happened to be there at the end. Her gameplay is not that good. And Janelle is just like Rachel, thinks that comps mean everything.

Quote :
This is what I am talking about, reputation of the vets previous play goes into these decisions.

Which makes even more sense. They are both horrible players so it makes perfect sense that they would align together. Blindly protecting each other and being loyal to one another with little to no game talk between them at all? All of this out of respect for each other when they did not protect the other vets at all? Sure they talked about aligning with all vets early in the game, but that's natural, once that broke up the connection bond should be gone. It would make more sense for that connection to be between James and Day since they were on the same season together
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Ctown you are nitpicking at what I am saying. I know you think they are the worst players in the world, but it is the final 6 and they are both still there, so they must have done something right. Do you really think if they had been winning comps and sending people out on a regular basis that they would have lasted this long. For the most part, their targets left the house and they were involved in making some of those decisions and keeping the heat off themselves. You only seem to respect the games of those people who either go out guns blazing and shaking things up from week to week or they are a master of manipulating others to do the dirty work for them.

But ironically you sing Enzo's praises, a player who did absolutely nothing other than ride the coattails of other people. You convinced me that the Brigade was his idea, but he didn't manipulate the others to make HIS moves,. They as a group were happy about anyone leaving the game as long as it was not them. Until Kirsten was evicted, they were al just flying under the radar and sticking with their side alliance people. That is when Enzo and Hayden decided that Matt was in a better position than the others and moved in a different direction that ultimately ended with Matt leaving the game.

I am not saying that Nicole or James are master manipulators, far from it, but they have been involved in the game throughout and have also been a party to some of the shake ups and potential blindsides that would have happened if some people didn't let the cat out of the bag. So, I can't see how you can say they are 2 of the most horrible players.

As far as Nicole jumping ship because of James talking about Nat wanting to keep Victor, I don't understand how the hell you don't see red flags in that statement. If she would have sent Paul out this week, Mich is still there and completely entrenched with James and Nat, and no matter what you say, their allegiance was more to Mich than it was to Nicole an Corey by a long shot. Or at least Nat's allegiance surely was. Then you have Victor the lone wolf left in the game who would be 100% gunning for Nicole and Corey, and who are they to rely on to have their back? James who only seems to be able to win endurance comps, Nat who just voiced in front of you the week before that if the vote had been HER choice Corey would have left the game, and Mich who wanted Nicole out more than she wanted anything else in the game. I don't care if Paul and Victor are harder to beat, at least you know what to expect from them. Sure if Nat had won this last HOH, both pairs would have turned on the other to save their own ass, but that was going to happen no matter what.

The loyalty they will get from Paul and Victor could not be matched by James/Nat/Mich combination at all. And I am not talking about them throwing their game for them. I am talking about if Nicole or Corey are on the block against James or Nat, they will absolutely vote to keep them, but the reverse is not necessarily true.

And finally my examples of who to trust, I was not taking someone for their word. if Boogie and Rachel both gave me their word that they would do something like vote for me or use a veto on me or not put me up the following week, I would take Rachel's word over Boogies any day of the week. Of course Boogie is a better player, but Rachel would be more apt to keep her word. And as far as Jordan again, I am not talking about game play, I am talking about TRUST.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10033
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown you are nitpicking at what I am saying.  I know you think they are the worst players in the world, but it is the final 6 and they are both still there, so they must have done something right.  Do you really think if they had been winning comps and sending people out on a regular basis that they would have lasted this long.  For the most part, their targets left the house and they were involved in making some of those decisions and keeping the heat off themselves.  You only seem to respect the games of those people who either go out guns blazing and shaking things up from week to week or they are a master of manipulating others to do the dirty work for them.  

Being in the final 6 of this group is hardly a stellar accomplishment. Victoria was in final 3, does that mean she is a good player?

Quote :
But ironically you sing Enzo's praises, a player who did absolutely nothing other than ride the coattails of other people.  You convinced me that the Brigade was his idea, but he didn't manipulate the others to make HIS moves,.  They as a group were happy about anyone leaving the game as long as it was not them.  Until Kirsten was evicted, they were al just flying under the radar and sticking with their side alliance people.  That is when Enzo and Hayden decided that Matt was in a better position than the others and moved in a different direction that ultimately ended with Matt leaving the game.  

I simply called Enzo a good player, he was a strategist and a played a great social game. Matt's undoing was by Matt himself, he became a liability to the Brigade so needed to go.

Quote :
I am not saying that Nicole or James are master manipulators, far from it, but they have been involved in the game throughout and have also been a party to some of the shake ups and potential blindsides that would have happened if some people didn't let the cat out of the bag.  So, I can't see how you can say they are 2 of the most horrible players.

This is all you need to know about James: "Should I do whats best for my game or do what the house wants? I'll do what the house wants." And that's just one example. Did you know that when James won his care package, he asked DR if he can use it on himself? These are signs of a horrible player. He is more concerned with AFP than he is with the game itself. The only thing that has motivated him all season long is when Natalie would tell him something to get him jealous. Just look at when she was trying to get him to turn on Paulie, he wasn't having any of it until she said he wanted to make out with her.

What has Nicole done all season besides lie in bed with Corey? Not much of anything. 

Quote :
As far as Nicole jumping ship because of James talking about Nat wanting to keep Victor, I don't understand how the hell you don't see red flags in that statement.

I agree there would be red flags, but I would at least speak with my alliance about it before jumping ship. Every week when someone is on the block, you need to weigh all of your options about who to send home. Ultimately he kept his word to her and that's all that matter. She contemplated not keeping her word to James last week. How is that any different than James contemplating sending Corey home?

[quote] If she would have sent Paul out this week, Mich is still there and completely entrenched with James and Nat, and no matter what you say, their allegiance was more to Mich than it was to Nicole an Corey by a long shot.  Or at least Nat's allegiance surely was.  Then you have Victor the lone wolf left in the game who would be 100% gunning for Nicole and Corey, and who are they to rely on to have their back?  James who only seems to be able to win endurance comps, Nat who just voiced in front of you the week before that if the vote had been HER choice Corey would have left the game, and Mich who wanted Nicole out more than she wanted anything else in the game.  I don't care if Paul and Victor are harder to beat, at least you know what to expect from them.  Sure if Nat had won this last HOH, both pairs would have turned on the other to save their own ass, but that was going to happen no matter what.  

The loyalty they will get from Paul and Victor could not be matched by James/Nat/Mich combination at all.  And I am not talking about them throwing their game for them.  I am talking about if Nicole or Corey are on the block against James or Nat, they will absolutely vote to keep them, but the reverse is not necessarily true.[quote]

Who is tougher to beat Michelle or Paul with Victor backing him up? When push comes to shove, JAmes and Nat will be fine with turning on Michelle. You keep your Final 4 with James and Natalie and then for this week the targets would be Victor and Michelle (Of course that's muddied with Victor winning HoH, but hindsights 20/20)


Quote :
And finally my examples of who to trust, I was not taking someone for their word.  if Boogie and Rachel both gave me their word that they would do something like vote for me or use a veto on me or not put me up the following week, I would take Rachel's word over Boogies any day of the week.  Of course Boogie is a better player, but Rachel would be more apt to keep her word.  And as far as Jordan again, I am not talking about game play, I am talking about TRUST.

But trust is a part of gameplay. Now if we are talking about things outside the house, yes is heartbeat it's Rachel over Boogie and Jordan over Janelle, in the house it's different. In the house I would rather be aligned with someone who is a strategically better player. Rachel is an emotional player and insistent on comp wins being the main factor. The only reason Rachel ever won, as we both know is because of that ridiculous Pandoras box that saved her and Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 On another note, I know that I will be alone in this, but I am happy Vic won.

You aren't alone. I'm happy he won too! clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:41 am

Missmeliss40 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 On another note, I know that I will be alone in this, but I am happy Vic won.

You aren't alone. I'm happy he won too! clapping clapping

Thanks Miss, I was feeling a bit lonely! clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hoh comp 9/1   

Back to top Go down
 
Hoh comp 9/1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» for sale 2004 grand prix comp g gtp 3800 series 2 supercharged
» Autometer Pro Comp Gauges (price drop)
» Lego Comp
» National Building comp
» Comp Nine Update! GM PARTS EAST

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: