HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Paul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Paul   Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:49 am

Paul is by far playng the best game in the house and is who i am rooting for.  now that beng said, these people are so stupid they cant see the writing on the wall.  he refuses to leave nic and corey alone so that anone else can talk to them, its the same tactic he used with Frank the week Frank went home.

They have a golden opportuity in front of them to take out the strongest plaer but wont act o it.  No matter which waay you look at it, Paul is the person to send home this week if you want any chance of winning the game.  He will beat each and every layer ina final 2 scenario and he really isn't going to do anything to advance your game.  

Looks at what he's won, a crapshoot HoH a lucky POV and a OV he needed to save his own ass.  Now this doesnt mean he can't win comps, but he is still a huge threat.  Unless he feels threatened, he throws them.  Even this latest OV, he could've won, but e has Nicole so convinced on is bullshit he knows he's safe.

I would be happy at the fact the guy I'm rooting for is stying if it weren't for the utter stupidity of the the people that are keeping him.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:02 pm

I have been saying it since he turned his game around right after Victor got evicted the first time...Paul deserves to win because he's playing both sides and getting away with it. I'd be happy to see him get the $500K and even sweeter if he got AFP! It'd be a big finger to James.

Oh how different things would've been had James not flipped on Victor and Paul and had just gone with the plan to evict Corey.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:28 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:


Oh how different things would've been had James not flipped on Victor and Paul and had just gone with the plan to evict Corey.

James actually made the right move to get rid of Victor. Remember, they didn't know there would be a returning player at the point. They may have had suspicions, but you have to play for the moment, not what may or may not happen.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:


Oh how different things would've been had James not flipped on Victor and Paul and had just gone with the plan to evict Corey.

James actually made the right move to get rid of Victor.  Remember, they didn't know there would be a returning player at the point.  They may have had suspicions, but you have to play for the moment, not what may or may not happen.

I personally don't think he did. Because had they evicted Corey, James and Natalie would still have Paul on their side. So even though they didn't know about the returning player, they still would've had an alliance of four, including Michelle. And Victor coming back would've just been a cherry on top! But them blowing up Paul's game (especially Michelle and her big mouth)...was just a bad move. Because now look at them! James, Natalie and Michelle are all lying in bed sulking. Doing exactly what Nicole and Corey were doing last week!!

Perhaps if Corey were gone from the game, Nicole wouldn't have lasted very long in the endurance comp. And James would've gotten HOH. Then at that point he could've put Paul and Victor on the block and Paul would've gone home! James and Nat would still have the numbers because if Victor flipped on them for evicting Paul, it'd still be Victor and Nicole against the three of them! And having a part in evicting Paul would've looked better on James' resume!

But at this point, it doesn't matter. James messed up for trusting Nicole. End of story (or at least my story!)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 8828
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:48 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

I personally don't think he did. Because had they evicted Corey, James and Natalie would still have Paul on their side. So even though they didn't know about the returning player, they still would've had an alliance of four, including Michelle. And Victor coming back would've just been a cherry on top! But them blowing up Paul's game (especially Michelle and her big mouth)...was just a bad move. Because now look at them! James, Natalie and Michelle are all lying in bed sulking. Doing exactly what Nicole and Corey were doing last week!!

Perhaps if Corey were gone from the game, Nicole wouldn't have lasted very long in the endurance comp. And James would've gotten HOH. Then at that point he could've put Paul and Victor on the block and Paul would've gone home! James and Nat would still have the numbers because if Victor flipped on them for evicting Paul, it'd still be Victor and Nicole against the three of them! And having a part in evicting Paul would've looked better on James' resume!

But at this point, it doesn't matter. James messed up for trusting Nicole. End of story (or at least my story!)

Too many ifs here to even talk about it. Remember this little tidbit, had they evicted Corey, Paulie would be back in the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6451
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:16 pm

I agree Paul is playing the best game as of right now. However, I do believe that because he is playing so well, he will be the first of the Final 4 alliance to be evicted. And I still think given the circumstances, Nic and Corey made the right decision sending Mich out of the game and trusting Vic and Paul. Now they have numbers 4 to 2 and Vic has lost the last 4 comps he played in. And you can say that Paul could have won that veto, but in order to do it, he would have had to stay instead of continually folding and Mich was doing a pretty good job of guessing and had 1 candy cane already. I don't believe for 1 minute he threw that comp, he wanted to save himself from the block.

I am actually hoping that James or Nat go out this week because I would like to see the Final 4 battle it out and actually have to win comps to stay in the game. I can't remember the last time we had a final 5 or 4 where they were all capable of winning comps instead of having a Victoria or two in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paul   

Back to top Go down
 
Paul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paul Tobin
» Happy Birthday Paul Baulch
» Magician Paul Daniels
» Paul Grant This Saturday!
» Happy Birthday Paul!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: