Share | 

Michelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Michelle   Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:34 am

I know we had a previous thread for her, but I am too lazy to look for it, so I started a new one.

This girl is a complete enigma to me. She is supposedly a superfan. She seems to be a fairly good historian as far as the seasons of the last few years. She recognizes certain gameplay (such as exposing Paulie) when she sees it and is definitely not afraid to call anyone out (even though she picks the worst possible times to do it most of the time). When she was on the block against Zak, she initially had her meltdown and totally ran her mouth too quickly about Paulie, but then settled down, planted the seeds about what Paulie was doing and thankfully Bridgette and Nat were buying what she was selling. Then she reverted right back to typical unpredictable Mich once again.

So last week she was convinced that Victor was against Paul and was ready to jump on the Victor train. Then Victor was evicted and it kind of blew things up a bit, but Vic was still being very nice to Mich, James and Nat at the beginning of the week and even after noms. So instead of keeping that line of communication open, she decided to start shunning him because he was spending too much time with Corey and Nicole. She has basically STOPPED talking to him completely. The funny thing is when he talks to the camera, he says that he actually likes Mich, but knows she has to go this week. She sleeps about 16 hours a day and then gets up and bitches and moans about Victor sucking up and kissing ass with Nicole and Corey, and then spends the rest of the time bitching about how much she hates Nicole, and she is not very discrete about it either.

When they had the drone fly into the backyard, people were speculating, but she chose to make it against Nicole with some backhanded comments. I get that she doesn't like Nicole and Nicole doesn't like her, but Michelle is on the block right now. There is a very good chance there will be a tie this week and if she wants any chance of getting that nod to stay in the house, she should at least TRY to be civil and at least keep her mouth shut with the backhanded comments. Victor is a vote and she has not even tried to ask him about it. Sure it is probably futile, but to just completely shun him to make SURE the door is shut on that vote is completely moronic. She also has not talked to Corey at all who is another potential vote. She bitches and moans to James and Nat that she hates it that people don't just blurt out "you are going home" to whoever is being evicted every week instead of waiting in the shadows and being secretive which is exactly what she wanted to do last week to blindside Nicole by evicting Corey.

Then she spends a couple of hours last night talking to Paul who is sitting on the block next to her. She was asking Paul if HE knew what was going to happen and he played stupid and said he had not been told anything for sure and doesn't really want to push anything and just let it happen. She then told him that James and Nat have not even told her what they are doing. Obviously they are both bullshitting each other, but at least Paul's comments are plausible in that Nic and Corey have not said what they are doing because it is not completely obvious they are working with them the way Mich is with James and Nat.

Then Mich went on to tell Paul that she believes that James and Nic have a final 2. Even if she believes this, WHY the hell would she say that to Paul of all people? Does she really believe he is not going to run right to Nic and tell her this information? Even if he was not working with her and the eviction was completely in question in his mind, he would go and tell her the things Mich is saying to throw her UTB. Plus this is throwing James UTB too, so she is potentially screwing up James' game as well and that is one of her solid votes.

To top this off, she was bitching to James and Nat once again about Victor and his ass kissing stuff and tells them that she went into the HN room and was eating an orange and she left the orange peels on the floor next to Victor's bumper car just to bother him because he is a neat freak. Why the hell would she do that?

One more thing she admitted to Paul last night that I forgot about was that her only motivation for wanting to know for sure who is being evicted was not just so she can wear her nice dress like she is telling James and Nat, it is because she wants to make an epic speech to blow shit up before she leaves. Again, you know Paul is going to share that information, so where the hell is the incentive to give her a heads up before the eviction. Hell Nic may decide not to even clue James in on the situation like she was going to because she can always tell him after the eviction that Mich told people she was going to blow shit up in her speech again and she knew it would be directed at her more than anyone else and she didn't want it on the live show.

Oh and one more thing, she was upset that James didn't include her in his deal with Nic when he was in the wall comp and even said in her DR that it sucked. When she questioned James about it, he said he couldn't ask for safety for 3 people!

It just astounds me the levels this girl goes to in order to screw herself in this game. Would it make a difference this week, probably not, but what she is doing surely is NOT going to work in her favor.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 am

Here is the problem with michelle.  She is NOT a superfan, she just thinks she is.  She didn't start watching the show until season 15 and then after subscribing to all access she went and binge watched the previous 14 seasons.  Therefore, in this those seaspns she has no clue what went on I  the house and has to rely on what the edit shows.  Earlier this season after Paulie and Z had sex, she even stated that she doesn't think anyone ever had sex in the feeds before, which we all know is not true.

Not to menton, it's stupid to sell yourself as a superfan, especially after 2 recent winners have been super fans.  She is no more of a superfan than you or me.  She is a fan, plain and simple. Her game has been flawed from day 1.  Just look at who she wanted to hitch her game to.  Frank of all people who in 2 seasons was on the block every single time he was eligible to be up there. Why attach yourself to someone like that.  Much better to lay low than bring attention to yourself.

Last edited by ctown28 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:08 pm

Actually Ctown, I would perceive you as a superfan. You know so much more about the past seasons, hg's, etc. than I will ever know for sure. And I get what you are saying about Mich, but she does have a very good understanding of the game basics and is pretty good at calling upcoming events/comp on the one hand, and then is completely stupid about it on the other hand. I think her biggest problem is that she wants big dramatic moves to happen every week and to be a part of them. She doesn't seem to grasp that there are some weeks there it is a no brainer and a certain person is leaving without any dramatic thing happening. She is more of a fan of "calling out" than she is actual game play.

She was completely geeked out by Frank and she said because she was Frank's first pick for his team, she thought that really meant something, like they would be working together for the whole season. She is also jealous that she wasn't in a showmance or anything, but her first crush was on Frank and he came into the house with a serious girlfriend outside the house. So if you are looking for a showmance, I am thinking you should at least start with someone who is single for crying out loud.

I really believe she had potential to be a good player because I have seen signs of it here and there throughout the season. It is too bad she has absolutely no self control and no filter. If she would stop and think about things before acting on them or just running her mouth, she COULD be a good player. But her jealousy and need for attention trump everything else, so it would never be any different for any length of time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Nah, I wouldn't classify myself as a superfan, I only started watching in season 12. I may seem knowledgeable about previous season but I am just good at doing research and looking things up. Superfan is an overused term anyhow that they invented for Ian. Nothing wrong with just being a fan. Even Evel Dick doesn't classify himself as a Superfan, just a fan that knows the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:46 pm

Well you have to be considered more than just a fan because a fan can be someone who just watches the episodes and likes the show. This would certainly be true of Evel Dick as well. So, I guess we will have to come up with a new term for this, but nothing comes to mind. Maybe someone else on the board can come up with a term for us.

Lizzy you are pretty good at witty terms....................any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:22 am

I'm not a superfan but I've watched since season one! Even got the feeds for a couple years. But I don't hardly remember anything!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well you have to be considered more than just a fan because a fan can be someone who just watches the episodes and likes the show.  This would certainly be true of Evel Dick as well.  So, I guess we will have to come up with a new term for this, but nothing comes to mind.  Maybe someone else on the board can come up with a term for us.  

Lizzy you are pretty good at witty terms....................any thoughts?

A BB Junkie of course :thumbsup:

Actually, Superfan is overrated. There are way too many people labeling themselves as "superfans" these days, when in reality they're not. Like ctown said about Michelle, she started watching season 15 and then binge watched the seasons prior. That is not a superfan.

I've been watching this show since season 1. Started watching BBAD the first time it came on SHO2. Was a part of the original message boards back when CBS started them. And watched the live feeds during the first season, back when they were actually free! Remember that? And BB1 was on nightly! Also remember Dr. Drew would come out once a week to discuss their relationships inside and outside the house.   TeeHee

But do I think I'm a superfan? Nope... I am a Big Brother Enthusiast!

But unlike Michelle, I don't think I'd be good at playing this game. I'm not delusional!  I think I'd be good at the social part. I'd also be devious and lie about everything! But I would be terrible at comps. And I would probably get pissed at every HG who was dirty, disgusting, or played pranks like James! Also I have a bathroom issue...like seriously, I'd be totally constipated from not wanting to poop in front of production! Smells like Shit! (sorry TMI!)

And speaking of Michelle...I actually wandered in here just to vent about her. I was watching last night's BBAD and holy cow was she ever annoying! Seriously, she seems to just shut down anytime she is on the block. And why wouldn't you try to save yourself instead of just hiding in bed? I do not know how Natalie and James can continue to even speak to her. I'd be so frustrated if I were them.

I was going to vent some more, but Chap said it best in her initial post about Michelle. So I second EVERYTHING she mentioned!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Well thank you Lizzy, Mich is on my last nerve. Nat and James have been telling her for 2 days that she needs to go and at least talk to Corey since he is voting. She said she doesn't want to kiss their ass. Nat said she doesn't have to, just state why it is best to keep her in the game and such or at least find out where their heads are at so she knows if she is staying or going, but she just refused. She said that she has not liked Nicole since the first week and doesn't like that she plays the game "in the shadows, keeps secrets and only tells Corey what her actual plans are"...................okay, I believe Mich may have just summed up why her game has been a mess all season because correct me if I am wrong, but running your mouth 24/7 to anyone, blowing up people left and right and having bawling melt downs once a week isn't really a strategy that has any hope of working.

She also said that she doesn't feel that she should have to go and talk to Corey and Nicole, she thinks that Corey should come downstairs and tell everyone who the target is and who is going home. James correctly told her that it is not the job of the HOH to come down to the noms and voters and tell them all what is going to happen. Then he eventually told her that she can't complain if she is blindsided and sent home if she is not willing to do anything about it.

Hell at this point if I were James and Nat, I would vote to send her out too because she is doing nothing for their game and is a big reason they are in the minority in the house right now.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well thank you Lizzy, Mich is on my last nerve.  Nat and James have been telling her for 2 days that she needs to go and at least talk to Corey since he is voting.  She said she doesn't want to kiss their ass.  Nat said she doesn't have to, just state why it is best to keep her in the game and such or at least find out where their heads are at so she knows if she is staying or going, but she just refused.  She said that she has not liked Nicole since the first week and doesn't like that she plays the game "in the shadows, keeps secrets and only tells Corey what her actual plans are"...................okay, I believe Mich may have just summed up why her game has been a mess all season because correct me if I am wrong, but running your mouth 24/7 to anyone, blowing up people left and right and having bawling melt downs once a week isn't really a strategy that has any hope of working.

She also said that she doesn't feel that she should have to go and talk to Corey and Nicole, she thinks that Corey should come downstairs and tell everyone who the target is and who is going home.  James correctly told her that it is not the job of the HOH to come down to the noms and voters and tell them all what is going to happen.  Then he eventually told her that she can't complain if she is blindsided and sent home if she is not willing to do anything about it.  

Hell at this point if I were James and Nat, I would vote to send her out too because she is doing nothing for their game and is a big reason they are in the minority in the house right now.

UGH! Yes, I actually caught all this convo and couldn't believe my ears. Especially because she was whining the entire time she was saying it. That whole bit about Corey and Nicole should come down to talk to her Puke I'm glad James told her something.

I have no idea what she's thinking, but I know one thing.. it isn't Big Brother. Good riddance to Michelle. If Natalie and James were smart, they would vote to evict Michelle. She keeps telling James to do it anyway, might as well take her up on her offer!

The only time she seemed semi excited was when she was discussing their You Tube show "Find James' parents". I think she'd rather be doing that, then Big Brother. (Or was that on another night's BBAD? They're constantly wearing the same thing and don't leave the bed so I can't remember what day it is! TeeHee )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   

Back to top Go down

Michelle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1