Share | 

enjoying this season, but frustrated nonetheless

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
guessing20
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 438

PostSubject: enjoying this season, but frustrated nonetheless   Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi Junkies...havent been on this forum forever and ever!!! so glad to see so many familiar names and logos..My frustration is the care pkgs....the players are strategizing according to who gets them...let's get back to more strategic plays....and 2 comps to bring in evicted players...and both are endurance! It would be more fair to have one endurance and the next one a BRAIN competition!! Happy to be back, and here I am complaining....enjoy you'll! zipit zipit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Re: enjoying this season, but frustrated nonetheless   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:57 pm

guessing20 wrote:
Hi Junkies...havent been on this forum forever and ever!!! so glad to see so many familiar names and logos..My frustration is the care pkgs....the players are strategizing according to who gets them...let's get back to more strategic plays....and 2 comps to bring in evicted players...and both are endurance!  It would be more fair to have one endurance and the next one a BRAIN competition!! Happy to be back, and here I am complaining....enjoy you'll! zipit zipit

Nice to see you guessing. Glad you are at least enjoying the season. The salvage for me has been Evel Dicks rants both on his show and Twitter. All of these twists have completely ruined this season and Paul is the only one that has actually played the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: enjoying this season, but frustrated nonetheless   Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:55 am

Welcome back guessing. Ctown and I have been getting a little lonely in here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enjoying this season, but frustrated nonetheless   

Back to top Go down

enjoying this season, but frustrated nonetheless
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1