Noms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Noms    Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Nicole is officially the worst players left in the houter.  Suddenly she trusts Paul after all that bullshit last week. Her target is going to be Michelle but she is afraid to put James or Natalie up against her.  She is asking pail to go up as a pawn next to Michele and then throw the veto to Victor so he can take Paul down and she will be forced to out up James or Nat.  What is the fuck would you be messing with pawns this late in the Game?  And why is Michelle a target?  She's done jotting all game.  The smart move is to put up victor and Paul, Victor has proved his resiliency by wining his way back into the house twice.  Why woild you give him more chances.  By targeting michelle, Nicole is basically handing the game to Victor and paul.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Paul and Michelle are officially the noms, what a waste ofrom an HOH.  Nicole and Corey now have a final 4 alliance with Paul and Victor.  The name of their alliance?  The final 4.  Please just end this season, Nicole is horriblexactly.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:59 am

ctown28 wrote:
Nicole is officially the worst players left in the houter.  Suddenly she trusts Paul after all that bullshit last week. Her target is going to be Michelle but she is afraid to put James or Natalie up against her.  She is asking pail to go up as a pawn next to Michele and then throw the veto to Victor so he can take Paul down and she will be forced to out up James or Nat.  What is the fuck would you be messing with pawns this late in the Game?  And why is Michelle a target?  She's done jotting all game.  The smart move is to put up victor and Paul, Victor has proved his resiliency by wining his way back into the house twice.  Why woild you give him more chances.  By targeting michelle, Nicole is basically handing the game to Victor and paul.

I thought this was a HUGE mistake when she started talking about it, but after hearing her discussions with Corey and then her discussions with Vic and Paul, I think she made the right choice. Sure it is dangerous to keep Paul and Vic in the house together because it will be hard to get them out later, but right now Vic and Paul are both very focused on Nat, James and Mich as targets and seem very sincere about a final 4 with Nicole and Corey.

Of course, chances are that Paul and Vic will mop the floor with Nicole and Corey in a straight up battle, but you have to remember that Paul and Vic are going to be #1 targets for James, Nat and Mich before Corey and Nicole will be. And remember, you can't worry about the final 4 if you can't get past the final 6 and 5.

Right now the only person in the house who is 100% gunning for Nicole herself is Mich. So that makes Mich the biggest threat to her personal game. With a double eviction coming up, the HOH portion of that will more than likely be questions of house events, which Mich knows like the back of her hand. Sure Mich cracks under pressure at times, but she also pulled out OTEV and she only missed the veto this week by 1 point. So if she wins the DE, Nicole is going on the block and since Mich is obviously in a threesome with James and Nat, who the hell is going to vote to keep her in the game? It certainly won't be Vic or Paul, the one who stays between the two if Nicole is the one who puts them both on the block this week. So, putting Mich on the block is strategic in that sense.

So, this is her pitch and plan. She put up Mich and Paul. She told Vic and Paul the truth that Mich is her #1 target and her reasons why (mental comps coming up, she is Mich's #1 target, etc.). She then asked Paul if he would be okay with being a pawn up next to Mich because she would be showing James and Nat she kept her word to James from the HOH comp. Paul said he understands that she can't blow up her own game to save him and Vic, and since they are just starting to actually work together, they have to build trust. He was very logical about it. They assured him that if he was on the block on Thursday he would have Vic and Corey's vote and she would break the tie. This will also help them keep their final 4 deal secret from James and Nat. She asked Paul several times if he was okay with it and he said he was. They made their final 4 official and I honestly believe they were all 4 sincere about the group.

So, she has her own #1 target on the block. She kept her word to James from the wall comp to keep him and Nat off the block. She put the person on the block who is the #1 target for James and Nat, so nothing looks sketchy. She is telling James that Paul is the target, but she put up Mich because Mich is always throwing Nicole's name under the bus so she deserves to be the pawn. She explained to James that she didn't want to piss Vic off by putting him on the block and then he stays and comes after her. And remember James, Nat and Mich actually believe that Vic is no longer on team Paul at all and even told Nicole that he didn't think that Vic would be upset that Paul goes anyway because they are no longer that close.

If all goes according to plan and Mich leaves, she got her own #1 target out of the house. She has trust with James/Nat on one side and Paul/Vic on the other side. James/Nat will be gunning for Paul/Vic, and Paul/Vic will be gunning for James/Nat.......neither side going after Nicole and Corey.

Now like I said, it is a HUGE risk keeping Paul and Victor both in the game, but it is just as big a risk at this point taking a shot at them both and having the lone wolf (probably Vic) remain in the game to join up with the other side of the house leaving Nicole and Corey as sitting ducks with a big red bulls-eye on their back.

Do I see Nicole or Corey either one in the final 2? No, Paul and Vic will more than likely beast it to the end. But at this point, I believe this was probably a better solution for now.

Okay Ctown, pile on now! waiting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:51 am

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time figuring out in what universe his is a good move.  Its apparent to everyone that Paul has been running this game for weeks.  Victor has returned to the game twice.  And you let this power couple remian intact.  Who gives a shit about a final 4 deal, do you honestly think you can beat them in final 4?  At least with James/Nat you have a chance to beat them.  Why not just give Vic a 4th chance in the game?

Yure worried about Michelle in a possible questions comp in an upcoming double eviction?  Wel heres a novel idea, how about you spend some time studying instead of lying in bed jacking corey off?  Look at it this way, you put up Vic and Pau, one of them are going home.  Whichever one stays may be coming after you, but they have other targets as well.  This is one perosn left that may be coming for you.  On the other side of the house, you have James, Nat and Meech.  All 3 of these people are going after whoever survives from Vic/Paul

Not to mention, this late in the game you are going to fuck around with pawns?  Now think about this for a moment.  You have Paul, who is telling you it's ok to put up James even though you made a deal with him (Cant say I blame Paul, he's manipulating her very effectively), now he makes it a point not to push too hard, but don't you see a huge red flag here?  Someone who is telling you it's ok to break your word?  Then in the same breath he tells you to trust him because he wouldnt break his.

I'm actaully hoping Natalie wins POV and takes Meech down, then lets see what Nicole dows.  I dont even care if she puts James up, send his ass home, he's plaing almost as bad as Nicole
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:05 pm

I understand what you are saying Ctown. But, Paul and Victor have their sites set squarely on James, Nat and Mich. If Mich goes, they will absolutely be gunning for James and Nat. If James wins veto, Corey will more than likely go on the block, but I still believe that they will take out Nat only because it weakens James leaving him a sitting duck the following week. Nat is not that great of a competitor and they may view it as a wasted HOH, but I think they probably see Corey and Nicole just as beatable as Nat at this point, so to them it will come down to loyalty, something Victor is very much about.

And let's not forget, they are breaking up a threesome at this point. An extra vote at this stage of the game can be a game changer. Like I said, Paul and Vic can probably mop the floor with Nicole and Corey at the end, but there is going to be that week where they don't win, and as long as James is in the game, Paul/Victor will be going after James (and secondary Nat) for the most part.

At this point Nicole has also said she doesn't want to take the easy way out. She said that at the beginning of the game. She said in order to be considered one of the best you have to beat the best. And you have to admit if she wins her way to the final 2 against these guys, not taking the easy road will elevate her player status considerably from the last time she played (except of course in your book I am sure).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Oh, and one thing I forgot to comment about, Nicole does study the days and events daily to herself and sometimes with Corey. She just tells people she is terrible with them as a cover. I am not saying she is an expert by any means, but she does take time every day to recite the events to herself. In between the under cover activities with Corey of course! neener chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:

At this point Nicole has also said she doesn't want to take the easy way out.  She said that at the beginning of the game.  She said in order to be considered one of the best you have to beat the best.  And you have to admit if she wins her way to the final 2 against these guys, not taking the easy road will elevate her player status considerably from the last time she played (except of course in your book I am sure).  

And that's another example of being a horrible game player. Looks what it did for Cody when he brought Derrick to final 2 instead of Victoria. This wanting to beat the best crap is just plain stupid. Nicole is looking at a golden opportunity now to get Victor out of the game for good and she is passing it up. By evicting him, there is you huge resume moment. Sending out the guy who just keeps coming back. Why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to take someone that's harder to beat? She would be better off in a final 4 deal with James and Nat than Victor and Paul. You cut victor now and you essentially ending Pauls game. He would have no choice but to team up with Michelle as the 3rd couple if he wants a chance to stay in the game. That alone breaks up the threesome you talked about.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

At this point Nicole has also said she doesn't want to take the easy way out.  She said that at the beginning of the game.  She said in order to be considered one of the best you have to beat the best.  And you have to admit if she wins her way to the final 2 against these guys, not taking the easy road will elevate her player status considerably from the last time she played (except of course in your book I am sure).  

And that's another example of being a horrible game player.  Looks what it did for Cody when he brought Derrick to final 2 instead of Victoria.  This wanting to beat the best crap is just plain stupid.  Nicole is looking at a golden opportunity now to get Victor out of the game for good and she is passing it up.  By evicting him, there is you huge resume moment.  Sending out the guy who just keeps coming back.  Why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to take someone that's harder to beat?  She would be better off in a final 4 deal with James and Nat than Victor and Paul.  You cut victor now and you essentially ending Pauls game.  He would have no choice but to team up with Michelle as the 3rd couple if he wants a chance to stay in the game.  That alone breaks up the threesome you talked about.

If she pulls Mich down and puts Vic up, he will stay because Mich, James and Nat will vote to keep him. If she takes Paul down and puts Vic up going against the deal she already made, Vic would go, but then Paul will be pissed and will join up with Nat, James and Mich, then her and Corey are 2 against 4. You seem to keep forgetting that James, Nat and Mich are a threesome. That extra vote means if one is HOH, they have 2 votes off the block to determine who goes home. If you remove one of them AND you have Vic and Paul on your side, you are working in a situation of 4 to 2.

Comparing this situation with the Cody, Derrick and Victoria situation is apples and oranges. That is a final 2, there is no moving forward to be done. You are already there at that point with the power in your hands. This situation is trying to get yourself there. And again I get that they will be almost impossible to beat, but trying to work a 2 against 4 situation from this week to the final 2 would be even harder. Especially considering that James and Paul are completely at odds right now. Apparently the had yet another little spat today where James "checked" Paul for flirting with Nat. He said if Paul doesn't go this week and he wins HOH to put him up, he is going to say it is for hitting on his girl.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:30 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

And that's another example of being a horrible game player.  Looks what it did for Cody when he brought Derrick to final 2 instead of Victoria.  This wanting to beat the best crap is just plain stupid.  Nicole is looking at a golden opportunity now to get Victor out of the game for good and she is passing it up.  By evicting him, there is you huge resume moment.  Sending out the guy who just keeps coming back.  Why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to take someone that's harder to beat?  She would be better off in a final 4 deal with James and Nat than Victor and Paul.  You cut victor now and you essentially ending Pauls game.  He would have no choice but to team up with Michelle as the 3rd couple if he wants a chance to stay in the game.  That alone breaks up the threesome you talked about.

If she pulls Mich down and puts Vic up, he will stay because Mich, James and Nat will vote to keep him.  If she takes Paul down and puts Vic up going against the deal she already made, Vic would go, but then Paul will be pissed and will join up with Nat, James and Mich, then her and Corey are 2 against 4.  You seem to keep forgetting that James, Nat and Mich are a threesome.  That extra vote means if one is HOH, they have 2 votes off the block to determine who goes home.  If you remove one of them AND you have Vic and Paul on your side, you are working in a situation of 4 to 2.  

Comparing this situation with the Cody, Derrick and Victoria situation is apples and oranges.  That is a final 2, there is no moving forward to be done.  You are already there at that point with the power in your hands.  This situation is trying to get yourself there.  And again I get that they will be almost impossible to beat, but trying to work a 2 against 4 situation from this week to the final 2 would be even harder.  Especially considering that James and Paul are completely at odds right now.  Apparently the had yet another little spat today where James "checked" Paul for flirting with Nat.  He said if Paul doesn't go this week and he wins HOH to put him up, he is going to say it is for hitting on his girl.  

And yet more examples of the horrible gameplay this season.  Why would you continue to leave Victor in the House?  It's a golden oportunity to get rid of him.  And just because said person would want to team up with the other side, doesn't make it hapeen.  You strike first.  You go to Nat, james and mech and telling them the initial plan was to get rid of michelle.  Victor is your target.  Let's get him out and the following week we can take a shot at Paul.  When we hit final 5 we reset and everyone plays for themselves. If Paul happens to win HoH, fine.  That means he can't play I the following one and they are still 4 strong going into final 5.  You can't sit complacent ando wait for the game to come to you.  It's time to make things happen.  How can not a single person in that house see what Paul and Victor are doing?  They make comments about how pail is always in HoH room regardless of who the HOH is but they do nothing about it. These two have been playing both sides all season long and these idiots are letting them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
And yet more examples of the horrible gameplay this season.  Why would you continue to leave Victor in the House?  It's a golden oportunity to get rid of him.  And just because said person would want to team up with the other side, doesn't make it hapeen.  You strike first.  You go to Nat, james and mech and telling them the initial plan was to get rid of michelle.  Victor is your target.  Let's get him out and the following week we can take a shot at Paul.  When we hit final 5 we reset and everyone plays for themselves. If Paul happens to win HoH, fine.  That means he can't play I the following one and they are still 4 strong going into final 5.  You can't sit complacent ando wait for the game to come to you.  It's time to make things happen.  How can not a single person in that house see what Paul and Victor are doing?  They make comments about how pail is always in HoH room regardless of who the HOH is but they do nothing about it. These two have been playing both sides all season long and these idiots are letting them.

I guess time will tell but I believe that Vic and Paul will stay loyal to Nic and Corey at least 1 or 2 more evictions. In your scenario, you suggest that they roll the dice and trust James, Nat and Mich. Let's look at that.

Mich wants Nic out more than anyone else in the house. She is fixated on it. Even now while she is on the block, Nat is almost having to tie her to the bed to keep her from running her mouth and being stupid, and she STILL throws Nic's name around about stupid shit (like the drone thing today). James exposed in an open forum on eviction day with Nicole and Corey right there that Nat wanted James to keep Victor last week, which means that Corey would have been going home. It didn't happen, but that vote should have been a given if they were committed to the final 4. Plus James kept questioning Nicole about he said/she said things last week. So with this in mind, you think it is better to put your eggs in the basket of a threesome, one of which runs her mouth and puts you on blast every chance she gets, and the other 2 who basically blew up your spot the week Zak left putting you at the bottom of the house along with Paulie? And in your scenario, since you said she would go to Mich, James and Nat about targeting Victor. That means Mich is off the block, right? Do you really think that Mich and James are not going to send Paul out over Victor? James can talk those girls into things once in a while, but this won't be one of them, so it would not work. If she takes Paul off and puts Vic up, Paul will put up Corey and Nicole and one of them WILL go home.

If they go with Vic and Paul, again I believe they will be loyal at least for a couple of weeks. James and Nat won't target Nicole and Corey next week if they win because Nicole kept her word for safety for James and Nat this week. Nicole is also going to tell James that she wants Mich gone because she is gunning for Nicole and she can't work with James and Nat with Mich in the group too and he will accept that as a strategic thing for her own game. So, her and Corey are covered pretty well.

Again, I get that they are really good competitors, but they are not unbeatable, look at the last few comps. And also on the loyalty factor, for some reason Vic seems to have a soft spot for Nicole and she knows it. I commented on this the week Vic was HOH. He is almost protective of her or something. And they know Vic really needs the money so they are planning on using the $5000 bribe on Vic to ensure he votes out Mich. They are going to tell him it is just to make Paul feel more comfortable and they would rather Vic have the money than anyone else in the house. The only other way to use the bribe is to get someone to throw the HOH comp and at this point, NOBODY is going to accept that kind of bribe.

So, in time we will see what happens. Do I think Paul and Vic will end up final 2, probably yes. But if Vic or Paul go this week, the one left in the game will more than likely end up in the final 2 too and it will more than likely be Nat sitting next to them. So use this plan, get to the final 4 and play your ass off for your spot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:11 am

Quote :

I guess time will tell but I believe that Vic and Paul will stay loyal to Nic and Corey at least 1 or 2 more evictions.  In your scenario, you suggest that they roll the dice and trust James, Nat and Mich.  Let's look at that.  

Mich wants Nic out more than anyone else in the house.  She is fixated on it.  Even now while she is on the block, Nat is almost having to tie her to the bed to keep her from running her mouth and being stupid, and she STILL throws Nic's name around about stupid shit (like the drone thing today).  James exposed in an open forum on eviction day with Nicole and Corey right there that Nat wanted James to keep Victor last week, which means that Corey would have been going home.  It didn't happen, but that vote should have been a given if they were committed to the final 4.  Plus James kept questioning Nicole about he said/she said things last week.  So with this in mind, you think it is better to put your eggs in the basket of a threesome, one of which runs her mouth and puts you on blast every chance she gets, and the other 2 who basically blew up your spot the week Zak left putting you at the bottom of the house along with Paulie?  And in your scenario, since you said she would go to Mich, James and Nat about targeting Victor.  That means Mich is off the block, right?  Do you really think that Mich and James are not going to send Paul out over Victor?  James can talk those girls into things once in a while, but this won't be one of them, so it would not work.  If she takes Paul off and puts Vic up, Paul will put up Corey and Nicole and one of them WILL go home.

If they go with Vic and Paul, again I believe they will be loyal at least for a couple of weeks.  James and Nat won't target Nicole and Corey next week if they win because Nicole kept her word for safety for James and Nat this week.  Nicole is also going to tell James that she wants Mich gone because she is gunning for Nicole and she can't work with James and Nat with Mich in the group too and he will accept that as a strategic thing for her own game.  So, her and Corey are covered pretty well.  

Again, I get that they are really good competitors, but they are not unbeatable, look at the last few comps.  And also on the loyalty factor, for some reason Vic seems to have a soft spot for Nicole and she knows it.  I commented on this the week Vic was HOH.  He is almost protective of her or something.  And they know Vic really needs the money so they are planning on using the $5000 bribe on Vic to ensure he votes out Mich.  They are going to tell him it is just to make Paul feel more comfortable and they would rather Vic have the money than anyone else in the house.  The only other way to use the bribe is to get someone to throw the HOH comp and at this point, NOBODY is going to accept that kind of bribe.

So, in time we will see what happens. Do I think Paul and Vic will end up final 2, probably yes.  But if Vic or Paul go this week, the one left in the game will more than likely end up in the final 2 too and it will more than likely be Nat sitting next to them.  So use this plan, get to the final 4 and play your ass off for your spot.

You think vicand Paul wil stay loyal 1 or 2 more evictions?  Let's take a look.  If james or Nat win HoH who do you think will be the first one in their ear about getting rid of Nicole and Corey?  It's not the fish.

I get that she wants Michelle out as Michelle has been talking shit, but this whole thing with being concerned that James and Nat thought about sending Corey home is bullshit.  So what if they thought about it, what they ultimately do is the proof in the pudding.  Think about the hypocrisy of Nicole if james or Nat win.  I kept my word so don't put me up, so what if I thought about sending one of you home, what I ultimitalydid is what matters.  Nicole is playing with fire here.  She is using Paul as a pawn, and he's fine with it, but he will jump ship in a heartbeat if james or Nicole win and throw them right under the bus, that Michelle was the target the whole time.

This is how Nicole should be playing this, she already has Paul up as the pawn along with her target and she dodged a bullet by winning veto herself,if not for that this whole plan could have backfired.  You assure Paul he is the pawn, as an act of godwill, you get Corey to use the bribe package on vic to vote out Michelle. Now remember, they don't have to divulge who the bribe is used on or if it is used, it was stated that it can be used in secret.  You keep that between core Victor ando Paul.  Now, you need to get in with the other side.  You go to james, you explain to him that you are worried about Michele as she has been using my name a lot. I Ned to send her home. You can vote to kept her out of loyalty if you want, but Corey and vic are voting Michelle out and I will send her out on a tiebreaker.  I just want to be honest with you so you're not blindsided.  Michelle is not part of the final 4 deal we have with you and Nat. I understand Nat is close with michelle, but I have to do what's best for my game and that's getting rid of michelle.

James wil gall for that hook, line and sinker.  Nat may not be too happy with it, but she will accept it as she has no choice and it's not her going home.  Now if james and Nat win HoH, they are going after Victor and Paul 100%, if Victor or Paul wins they are going after James and Nat 100% and you're sitting smack dab in the middle.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
You think vicand Paul wil stay loyal 1 or 2 more evictions?  Let's take a look.  If james or Nat win HoH who do you think will be the first one in their ear about getting rid of Nicole and Corey?  It's not the fish.

I get that she wants Michelle out as Michelle has been talking shit, but this whole thing with being concerned that James and Nat thought about sending Corey home is bullshit.  So what if they thought about it, what they ultimately do is the proof in the pudding.  Think about the hypocrisy of Nicole if james or Nat win.  I kept my word so don't put me up, so what if I thought about sending one of you home, what I ultimitalydid is what matters.  Nicole is playing with fire here.  She is using Paul as a pawn, and he's fine with it, but he will jump ship in a heartbeat if james or Nicole win and throw them right under the bus, that Michelle was the target the whole time.

This is how Nicole should be playing this, she already has Paul up as the pawn along with her target and she dodged a bullet by winning veto herself,if not for that this whole plan could have backfired.  You assure Paul he is the pawn, as an act of godwill, you get Corey to use the bribe package on vic to vote out Michelle. Now remember, they don't have to divulge who the bribe is used on or if it is used, it was stated that it can be used in secret.  You keep that between core Victor ando Paul.  Now, you need to get in with the other side.  You go to james, you explain to him that you are worried about Michele as she has been using my name a lot. I Ned to send her home. You can vote to kept her out of loyalty if you want, but Corey and vic are voting Michelle out and I will send her out on a tiebreaker.  I just want to be honest with you so you're not blindsided.  Michelle is not part of the final 4 deal we have with you and Nat. I understand Nat is close with michelle, but I have to do what's best for my game and that's getting rid of michelle.

James wil gall for that hook, line and sinker.  Nat may not be too happy with it, but she will accept it as she has no choice and it's not her going home.  Now if james and Nat win HoH, they are going after Victor and Paul 100%, if Victor or Paul wins they are going after James and Nat 100% and you're sitting smack dab in the middle.

When I said that Paul and Vic would be loyal to Nic and Corey I meant if they won HOH. Of course they would go to James and Nat to make a deal for Nic and Corey to be on the block. That is a no brainer. But if Paul or Vic win HOH, James and Nat will 100% be on the block in my opinion. Vic keeps singing the praises of loyalty to Paul every day when Paul gets paranoid about going home. He is happy to have a team that he trusts (his words, not mine) that he believes is loyal.

What you just posted is exactly what is being planned. Nic told Corey she would not blindside James about Mich. She plans to talk to him and tell him that she is a bigger threat to her game at this point right now than Paul is and Corey is going to vote her out along with Vic. She is going to tell him to vote whatever way he wants, but wants him to know what is going on.

James has not come to talk with her about anything this week and has told Nat that he is trying to show Nic that he trusts her 100% and has been bragging to Nat that he was right to throw that wall comp because he KNEW he could trust Nic. James also told Nat before noms and before veto he did not want either of them to go and question Nic at all (possible backdoor plan, etc.) because he doesn't want her to question the trust like she did last week.

As far as the "proof being in the pudding" about James voting to keep Corey. Sure he did go through with the plan, but he was considering sending Corey out. You pointed out that Nic was considering putting up Nat and James because she questioned their loyalty and thought these situations were the same. James said out in the open in the kitchen in front of EVERYONE in the house ON EVICTION DAY that Nat wanted Vic to stay this week and Nat acknowledged that by saying "yep, 100%!" That is a lot different than bouncing ideas off your closest ally in the house in a private situation. Nic and Corey even said that they were not sure what was going to happen until Julie read the votes. So that is a big difference between the 2 situations. If it were me, I would certainly wonder how much I could trust a group if 1 of the 2 people I supposedly had a final 4 with was publicly acknowledging that she would rather send my #2 home on eviction day AND her best friend in the house seems to be the one person in the house who wants me out more than anything.

As far as the care package, Corey was trying to figure out a way to use it on James to throw the HOH comp, but he didn't just go offer it to him (thank goodness Nic told him that would be stupid). He was talking about the care package in general and saying that he couldn't use it for noms or veto because Nicole was HOH and then said "nobody is going to want to take $5000 to throw an HOH comp, so it will probably not be used. James then piped up that he might take the money if it was a comp he knew he couldn't win, so who knows he might just take that bribe (until Nat tells him not to that is). Nicole is trying to tell Corey that they need to use it on Vic to vote out Mich even though he is already doing that because Vic could use the money and will be thankful for getting it. And it would make it very hard for Vic to go against Nic and Corey right away too because he would feel bad and I believe she is right.

Now if she can reel Corey in and make him look at the big picture it looks like she might be executing the plan you outlined here Ctown. Guess that means it wasn't such a bad plan after all...........until they get to the final 5 or 4 that is! chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:49 am

And that's where it all unravels. Here's another thing about the entire James said this in front of the whole house thing.  You know what else was revealed in front of three whole house.  The final 5 alliance of all boys that plan on picking the girls off one by one, even the ones in showmance agree to it.  So what's the better move if you are Nicole and you have this Information? And she does know about it.  Go to final 4 with 2 boys in showmance and another girl, or go to final 4 with 3 boys, all who were apart of that alliance to get rid of girls?

All of these people are idiots and Paul is playing each and every one of them.  I'm hoping Paul wins the whole thing, he would be the only decent winner in this season, everyone else would be a shitty winner, including Victor, yes, just because of the fact he's been evicted twice.

A silver lining of this shit show of a season would be one of the two following scenarios, there either is no AFP this year or James has the same face as Frankie Grande after someone else wins it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And that's where it all unravels. Here's another thing about the entire James said this in front of the whole house thing.  You know what else was revealed in front of three whole house.  The final 5 alliance of all boys that plan on picking the girls off one by one, even the ones in showmance agree to it.  So what's the better move if you are Nicole and you have this Information? And she does know about it.  Go to final 4 with 2 boys in showmance and another girl, or go to final 4 with 3 boys, all who were apart of that alliance to get rid of girls?

All of these people are idiots and Paul is playing each and every one of them.  I'm hoping Paul wins the whole thing, he would be the only decent winner in this season, everyone else would be a shitty winner, including Victor, yes, just because of the fact he's been evicted twice.

A silver lining of this shit show of a season would be one of the two following scenarios, there either is no AFP this year or James has the same face as Frankie Grande after someone else wins it.

That's a good point about the guys alliance thing, but let's face it, the girls left in the house are not taking Nicole anywhere close to the final 2 and that has been true for several weeks. Nicole knew those guys were all working together for a very long time, and even talked to Corey about it. She said that she just couldn't work with the girls because they were so emotional and catty about everything so she made that choice long ago, good or bad.

That being said, I don't see Corey dumping her to move on with Paul, Vic and James. If Paulie was still in the house, he would have, but since that blow up, I think he will stick with her. I don't think he would throw away his game for her or sacrifice himself if they are both on the block, but she wouldn't do that either.

I do agree with you that Paul is the most deserving of winning the game at this point if he makes it to the final 2, but there is still game to be played and things can change a lot in the coming weeks, so who knows. Obviously Nicole is my favorite, but I would also vote on game play at the end regardless if I liked the person or not. In Derrick's season I hated him (not personality wise), but there was no mistaking that he absolutely won that season hands down and I recognized that.

As far as the AFP, I don't think James has a chance of winning it this season anyway. I believe that it will be Nat or Vic if they are not in the final 2, but of course I could be wrong since Corey SUPPOSEDLY won the care package this week and I thought that was out of the realm of possibility completely (and still do actually). I think he would probably be more accepting if Nat won it, because in his head he will believe his relationship with her helped her win it. But if Vic or Paul win it, we will get that Frankie Grande face for sure. I really don't care who wins it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
guessing20
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Female Posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Yes ...get Paul and Victor out!!!!! Can't Corey get through to her!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Big Brother Daily wrote:
8:00-9:00 PM: Nicole had been asking Corey why he was acting weird throughout the night. Corey told Victor that she may be mad about a story that he had told earlier. The story was off feeds but Victor said it was about something that happened 10 years ago. Corey said he will be friends with Nicole forever but they both just got out of relationships. Corey clarified that he will not come out of the house and get into a relationship. He thinks that Nicole feels that they have to be better than her and Hayden as soon as they get out. Corey mentioned to look how that ended

Now don't be s sure that Corey wouldn't double cross Nicole. I can just see a scenario where it is down to F4. Victor is HoH and puts up Corey and Nicole. We all know that in F4, HOH only means safety and POV is the true power as its the only vote. Now imagine Corey winning POV and now you have Nicole and Paul up there. You know Paul will be privy to this convo Corey had with Vic and will be right up in his ear about how this is the perfect way to get out of any relationship outside the house, and it's just a game move and all that other nonsense. Corey is just stupid enough to fall for it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Noms    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
Big Brother Daily wrote:
8:00-9:00 PM: Nicole had been asking Corey why he was acting weird throughout the night. Corey told Victor that she may be mad about a story that he had told earlier. The story was off feeds but Victor said it was about something that happened 10 years ago. Corey said he will be friends with Nicole forever but they both just got out of relationships. Corey clarified that he will not come out of the house and get into a relationship. He thinks that Nicole feels that they have to be better than her and Hayden as soon as they get out. Corey mentioned to look how that ended

Now don't be s sure that Corey wouldn't double cross Nicole.  I can just see a scenario where it is down to F4.  Victor is HoH and puts up Corey and Nicole.  We all know that in F4, HOH only means safety and POV is the true power as its the only vote.  Now imagine Corey winning POV and now you have Nicole and Paul up there.  You know Paul will be privy to this convo Corey had with Vic and will be right up in his ear about how this is the perfect way to get out of any relationship outside the house, and it's just a game move and all that other nonsense.  Corey is just stupid enough to fall for it.

Like I said, I don't think Corey would throw away his game for Nicole. But in your scenario if he were the veto winner and had to choose, I believe he would choose Nicole knowing that she would take him to the final 2. He also knows that he has a good chance of winning the game sitting next to her considering all those girls in the house who are hating on Nicole. But truth be told, in that final 4 veto if Paul and Vic have been talking to him about a final 3 and do get him thinking of a final 3 bromance thing, I could actually see him throwing that veto thinking he was assured a spot in the final 3. He tends to pussy out of those situations where he has to do something unless his back is personally against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noms    

Back to top Go down

Noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1