Bribe care package

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Bribe care package   Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Corey has won the final care reform package. Sorry, but I'm not buying this.  No way in hell did the fans vote for gim to receive anything.  He is near the bottom of every online poll that is put there.  This is more bullshit by production.  They are already onyo what a stupid package it is as well.  Nicole told Corey he can just bribe her not to put him up.

Then of course these idiots over think things, corey told  Nicole how about if he bribes James to not get mad if he goes up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bribe care package   Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Bribe care package   Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:34 pm

I have to agree with you. There is no way Corey got the popular vote on that one. The only way it would even be REMOTELY possible is if people started voting before the HOH comp was over assuming Vic would not win that type of endurance comp to come back into the game. Paul called Mich a cunt in their spat on Thursday morning so that could have dropped his numbers a bit. Paul also ranting on and on and on last night on the feeds about hooking him up with the care package and proceeded to completely trash Nat, James and Mich. Mich is not that popular, but Natalie certainly is, so that could have hurt him in that respect. And finally all of Nicole's fans (yes she does have some) and Cody's fans (assuming he has any left at this point) all voted for him Thursday night thinking him and Nicole were in trouble.

BUT, even I believe that even if ALL the things mentioned above lined up perfect, it is still virtually IMPOSSIBLE that he actually won that care package. Not that it matters because it really is irrelevant this week anyway. It doesn't expire until the conclusion of the next HOH, so I guess he could use it to keep him and Nicole off the block, but if the plan follows through I don't think they are going up anyway.

I'm just glad the stupid care package is over.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bribe care package   Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:29 am

Corey wants to use the  $5000 on Nicole.  She is so stupid she thinks it will put a target on her back.  This late in the game people aren't going to care about that.  Now she is telling him that he should save it to bribe someone to throw hoh next week.  Now I may be wrong, but I think this care package needs to be used this week. Once the next person is evicted the care package expires.

And James is so stupid, he's already said he would take the money to throw the comp.  Classic james
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Bribe care package   Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:49 am

ctown28 wrote:
Corey wants to use the  $5000 on Nicole.  She is so stupid she thinks it will put a target on her back.  This late in the game people aren't going to care about that.  Now she is telling him that he should save it to bribe someone to throw hoh next week.  Now I may be wrong, but I think this care package needs to be used this week. Once the next person is evicted the care package expires.

And James is so stupid, he's already said he would take the money to throw the comp.  Classic james

I watched them read the card. It said the bribe expires at the conclusion of the next HOH comp. So it is good until that HOH comp is over. There is really no reason to use it for votes or veto at this point, so they are trying to figure out how to use it. At first I thought they could bribe the new HOH not to put him up, but since it expires at the conclusion of the HOH comp that would not work either.

If I were Corey I would go to Nat and James and say he wants the money to go to one of them but can't think of a way to work it out. I would bet money (no pun intended) that one of them will say "I could throw the next HOH" or something of that nature and then it wouldn't be Corey asking them to do it making it look sketchy because it was their idea. The card said if the bribe is made and accepted, the person is bond to that agreement.

I wonder if he can make an agreement with someone that IF they win HOH they can't put him up since it is not a task that can be carried out if they don't win? If this is a possibility, they can do that with James or Nat. Or, an even better one is for him to make the bribe to Victor (since nobody is supposed to know they are working together) that if he wins HOH he can't put Corey up on the block. Nat and James might not be too happy, but if Corey wasn't working with Victor then this would be a good game move for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bribe care package   

Back to top Go down

Bribe care package
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1