Victor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Victor   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Victor has now been evicted twice but is still in the game.  How do you not want to take this guy to the final 2.  I know some people will argue that you have to look at everything he's done to get back in, twice so he deserves to win. The whole object though is to not get evicted.  Getting sent packing twice just goes to show that your game is not that good.  There is more to big brother than comp wins.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:54 pm

I get what you are saying, but I think THIS group will definitely respect his comp wins, that he played a pretty clean game, owned his game moves and battled his way to the end. If I were a juror, I would probably feel that way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I get what you are saying, but I think THIS group will definitely respect his comp wins, that he played a pretty clean game, owned his game moves and battled his way to the end.  If I were a juror, I would probably feel that way.

To each their own, I could respect hid comp wins but while playing a clean game, it's not necessarily a good game if he was sent home twice.  That means he got outplayed twice and finally figured it out on the third try, while the person sitting next to him got the end on one try.

For the record, Ronnie Talbot from BB11 agrees with you and thinks he should win just because he won his way back in 2 times
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:19 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I get what you are saying, but I think THIS group will definitely respect his comp wins, that he played a pretty clean game, owned his game moves and battled his way to the end.  If I were a juror, I would probably feel that way.

To each their own, I could respect hid comp wins but while playing a clean game, it's not necessarily a good game if he was sent home twice.  That means he got outplayed twice and finally figured it out on the third try, while the person sitting next to him got the end on one try.

For the record, Ronnie Talbot from BB11 agrees with you and thinks he should win just because he won his way back in 2 times

OMG, Ronnie agrees with me? That makes me nauseous!

But seriously if he is sitting next to someone who has NOT really played, not taken ANY shots, not flipped or manipulated ANYTHING in the game, you would still not give him the nod? What if he is sitting next to Nicole or James, two people you feel have played horrible and have done nothing in the game? Would you STILL vote against him because he was evicted twice?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:27 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

OMG, Ronnie agrees with me?  That makes me nauseous!  

But seriously if he is sitting next to someone who has NOT really played, not taken ANY shots, not flipped or manipulated ANYTHING in the game, you would still not give him the nod?  What if he is sitting next to Nicole or James, two people you feel have played horrible and have done nothing in the game?  Would you STILL vote against him because he was evicted twice?

To show you how much I hate people returning after being evicted I'll take it further than Nicole or James.  I would not vote for him to wi against Victoria.  Not getting evicted is the main goal of this game, if you fail at that goal, you don't deserve to win.  Now if he were evicted by some stupid twist, different story.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
To show you how much I hate people returning after being evicted I'll take it further than Nicole or James.  I would not vote for him to wi against Victoria.  Not getting evicted is the main goal of this game, if you fail at that goal, you don't deserve to win.  Now if he were evicted by some stupid twist, different story.

Wow, I guess you REALLY DO hate it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Yes.  Winning comps, social game, manipulation are all small parts of winning the game, but none of those skills are worth a damn if you get voted out.  Victor is no more deserving to win than a player that everyone loved like donny.  Ell, at this point, Glenn is more deserving to win, he was evicted on a stupid twist and not even a vote.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:14 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Yes.  Winning comps, social game, manipulation are all small parts of winning the game, but none of those skills are worth a damn if you get voted out.  Victor is no more deserving to win than a player that everyone loved like donny.  Ell, at this point, Glenn is more deserving to win, he was evicted on a stupid twist and not even a vote.

Actually Glenn lost a comp to be evicted, that is not a twist! neener chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:17 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Actually Glenn lost a comp to be evicted, that is not a twist!  neener chuckle

It most certainly is a twist.  Since when do you get evicted for losing a Comp?  Even Jody is season 14 was voted out by Dan. The twist was whoever loses, goes home.  He was never voted out of the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

It most certainly is a twist.  Since when do you get evicted for losing a Comp?  Even Jody is season 14 was voted out by Dan. The twist was whoever loses, goes home.  He was never voted out of the game.

Whatever! :raspberries: dead horse
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:26 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Whatever!  :raspberries: dead horse

Kindly explain how it's not a twist?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Whatever!  :raspberries: dead horse

Kindly explain how it's not a twist?

I surrender! It was the result of a twist. Are you happy now! :raspberries:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:55 am

Quote :

I surrender!  It was the result of a twist.  Are you happy now!  :raspberries:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

I surrender!  It was the result of a twist.  Are you happy now!  :raspberries:

You are such a shit stirrer Ctown! But I have to admit I do enjoy our debates nonetheless! cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:21 am

Quote :

You are such a shit stirrer Ctown!  But I have to admit I do enjoy our debates nonetheless!  cheers1

Thank you  I enjoy our debates as well.  In fact, us not seeing eye to eye is a good thing, makes for good discussion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

You are such a shit stirrer Ctown!  But I have to admit I do enjoy our debates nonetheless!  cheers1

Thank you  I enjoy our debates as well.  In fact, us not seeing eye to eye is a good thing, makes for good discussion.

Very true, I just wish some others would join in..............on my side of course! neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Victor   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

Very true, I just wish some others would join in..............on my side of course!  neener

Let them join your side.  I like showing people they are wrong   chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor   

Back to top Go down

Victor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1