Paul is down.

And the deal making is under way
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:29 am

James saying he wants it because it's his 4th wall comp and he wants to get off slop, Nicole wants a letter from her mom.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:34 am

I still think the smart move would be to let James have this one because there is probably a double eviction next week and the winner won't play in that mental comp. But, I think Nicole knows that Corey came close to going out this week and if there is a replacement nom, it could happen this time. Plus I think she knows that Nat will not want Vic on the block at all, which is completely stupid.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:36 am

If I were Nicole I would tell him that they don't want to be replacement noms either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:37 am

chap5788 wrote:
I still think the smart move would be to let James have this one because there is probably a double eviction next week and the winner won't play in that mental comp.  But, I think Nicole knows that Corey came close to going out this week and if there is a replacement nom, it could happen this time.  Plus I think she knows that Nat will not want Vic on the block at all, which is completely stupid.

She mentioned double eviction next wek, but we know that's not the case.  If there were, Julie would've told us.

She is focusing on the letter from her mom, which to me is stupid.  If you can't handle being away for 3 months don't go on the show.  James wants to be the wall master, which is also stupid.  The truth of the matter is, they are both worried about their other halves.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:55 am

James took the deal and jumped off. Nicole won!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:56 am

James drops and Nicole is the new HOH.  I hope she double crosses him and puts him and Nat up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:59 am

ctown28 wrote:
James drops and Nicole is the new HOH.  I hope she double crosses him and puts him and Nat up

It would make good TV, but Paul is her #1 target and has been for quite some time. I will be interested to see what Paul's argument is about the noms though cuz you KNOW he will have one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:05 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

It would make good TV, but Paul is her #1 target and has been for quite some time.  I will be interested to see what Paul's argument is about the noms though cuz you KNOW he will have one.

Oh, I'm sure Paul is already in her ear about noms and is probably going to throw Michelle under the bus, remember, Michelle told Paul multiple times that she wanted Nicole out so it just might happen, he will do the same with Natalie and try to keep both him and Victor off the block.  But I'll tell you what, if she doesn't put Paul and vic back ip together, then I really will lose the little respect I have left for her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Oh, I'm sure Paul is already in her ear about noms and is probably going to throw Michelle under the bus, remember, Michelle told Paul multiple times that she wanted Nicole out so it just might happen, he will do the same with Natalie and try to keep both him and Victor off the block.  But I'll tell you what, if she doesn't put Paul and vic back ip together, then I really will lose the little respect I have left for her

He already started when she was about to get into the shower saying he was glad she didn't fall and such.

I completely agree with you that if she doesn't put up Vic and Paul she is a complete moron for sure and even I would be jumping off the bandwagon. I believe she will tell Vic he is not the target, but she knows that Vic would pull Paul off so she has no choice. This is a no brainer.

On another note, James is still a have-not and has to take a cold shower after that comp. I think considering the temp outside and stuff they should allow him a warm shower.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:15 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

He already started when she was about to get into the shower saying he was glad she didn't fall and such.  

I completely agree with you that if she doesn't put up Vic and Paul she is a complete moron for sure and even I would be jumping off the bandwagon.  I believe she will tell Vic he is not the target, but she knows that Vic would pull Paul off so she has no choice.  This is a no brainer.

On another note, James is still a have-not and has to take a cold shower after that comp.  I think considering the temp outside and stuff they should allow him a warm shower.

At this point, thee shouldn't even be have nots.  Here's a thought on James and his being such a good guy.  When Nicole was going on about wanting a letter from her mom, what was James response?  He wanted to be the wall king.  Not a single menton of his daughter.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I completely agree with you that if she doesn't put up Vic and Paul she is a complete moron for sure and even I would be jumping off the bandwagon.  I believe she will tell Vic he is not the target, but she knows that Vic would pull Paul off so she has no choice.  This is a no brainer.

On another note, James is still a have-not and has to take a cold shower after that comp.  I think considering the temp outside and stuff they should allow him a warm shower.

At this point, thee shouldn't even be have nots.  Here's a thought on James and his being such a good guy.  When Nicole was going on about wanting a letter from her mom, what was James response?  He wanted to be the wall king.  Not a single menton of his daughter.

Come on Ctown, that is really low. His daughter is EVERYTHING to him and Nicole was saying that she is the only one left who has NOT heard from her family because she didn't get anything the first week. James has won and received one.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:32 am

OMG, Ctown you may get your wish. Nicole is talking about NOT putting up Paul now. Apparently there were some residual things that happened when the feeds went down after the little arguments that happened today. She is talking about how to get out of the deal she made with James. She even said that she hopes Corey gets the care package and it is an HOH takeover because Corey is not the one who made that deal.

Okay Ctown, now I am getting ready to jump off the bandwagon right now if she does something stupid with this HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:36 am

chap5788 wrote:
OMG, Ctown you may get your wish.  Nicole is talking about NOT 0putting up Paul now.  Apparently there were some residual things that happened when the feeds went down after the little arguments that happened today.  She is talking about how to get out of the deal she made with James.  She even said that she hopes Corey gets the care package and it is an HOH takeover because Corey is not the one who made that deal.  

Okay Ctown, now I am getting ready to jump off the bandwagon right now if she does something stupid with this HOH.

I watching dick at nite now but my twitter feed is teling me that Nicole's target is going to be Michelle.  Which is the stupidest move ever.  Why get out someone that is by themself instead of a part of a duo?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:43 am

Quote :

Come on Ctown, that is really low.  His daughter is EVERYTHING to him and Nicole was saying that she is the only one left who has NOT heard from her family because she didn't get anything the first week.  James has won and received one.

I'm not saying he doesn't care about his daughter, but why no mention?  It's not like he saw her recently.  What week was it that he won his HOH? 

Of course, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say maybe he didn't use that as he didn't want to use his daughter as a tool in the game, which would actually make him more of a stand up guy.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
OMG, Ctown you may get your wish.  Nicole is talking about NOT 0putting up Paul now.  Apparently there were some residual things that happened when the feeds went down after the little arguments that happened today.  She is talking about how to get out of the deal she made with James.  She even said that she hopes Corey gets the care package and it is an HOH takeover because Corey is not the one who made that deal.  

I watching dick at nite now but my twitter feed is teling me that Nicole's target is going to be Michelle.  Which is the stupidest move ever.  Why get out someone that is by themself instead of a part of a duo?

I will go back and listen to some more of the conversation, but what I heard in the quick conversation between Corey and Nicole, she was saying that she is not putting up Paul and she was trying to figure out how to get out of her deal so she could put James on the block instead. I don't know where Vic plays into that, but Paul told Corey that he believes him or Vic will win the care package 100% and pledged his AND Victor's allegiance to them. Meanwhile, Vic is playing it up with Mich and Nat that he is not with Paul.

Now that I think about it during the arguments and call-outs today against Paul, I think James hurt Nicole's trust in working with him and Nat when he said in an open forum "I will be honest with you, Nat wants Vic to stay in the house 100%" and then they went on with their talk about whether or not Paul was shit talking about James behind his back. That is also when Vic and Paul had a bit of a show that they weren't together. But the show only seems to be for the benefit of Nat and Mich at this point.

All I can say is that if you have the chance to break up the most powerful duo in the house and don't take it, you are a moron. Vic and Paul (more so under Paul's direction) have already shown they are only loyal to each other and if Nicole takes out James, Mich or Nat this week, Vic and Paul will go after Corey and Nicole the following week.

I was hoping they were playing this until they see what the care package is, but after hearing her talk to Corey, I don't believe that to be the case. Nicole also believes that because James kept talking about his last season and Shelly and Clay and such, she told Corey that in that moment she felt like she was Shelly and it was a deja vu moment.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:18 am

From  what I'm seeing on twitter it looks like vic and Michelle are going up.  Now is where Paul needs to be smart, don't push it.  Michelle is the target so live to fight another day.  At least wait until veto is played to push anything.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:31 am

ctown28 wrote:
From  what I'm seeing on twitter it looks like vic and Michelle are going up.  Now is where Paul needs to be smart, don't push it.  Michelle is the target so live to fight another day.  At least wait until veto is played to push anything.

I am not sure what the people tweeting are watching because what I am seeing is that Nicole is fully on board with going forward with Paul and Victor. If that is the case, it would actually be smart for Vic to be one of the nominees because of this whole show they are still putting on about Vic and Paul not being together and making Nat and Mich think Vic is completely on their side. Vic even told Nicole that he has to continue to pretend with those girls.

If Nicole is dumb enough to try to move forward with Paul and Vic knowing that at some point in order to win she will have to beat both of them, then it would actually be smart to take out Mich because she is part of a threesome instead of a duo, basically an extra vote for James and/or Nat. But I still say this is a very DUMB move for Nicole to make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   

Back to top Go down

Endurance HoH 8/25
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: