View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8828

PostSubject: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:58 pm

Big surprise that it's the wall one. Is it just me or do those platforms look larger than they have in the past? Might they finally be given the larger players an even field? Is it coincidence that its just when players like Vic and Paulie are in it?

This should be a good one. Will be offline for the next 20 minutes or so as I drive home but will check in and keep posting as soon as I get home and get Maggie settled in
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 pm

I agree the platforms are larger, but the boards they are holding onto behind them are all at the same height. This is a disadvantage to Corey because he can't stand straight-legged and hold onto the underside of the board. I honestly think that Victor, Paulie and James are the favorites to win this one unless James can do that squatting thing his notorious for, then it is his comp hands down.

Zak could probably do well, but I don't think her heart is in it really. Plus I don't see her wanting to suffer through the elements to return to a game she doesn't want to play.

Nicole doesn't have the upper body strength to win it. Day's height will probably hurt her. Looks like Bridge's knee and ankle have healed so she can probably do okay too, but not sure she has the upper body strength either.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:06 pm

And just as I posted the other comment, the feeds came back up and James is in his crouching position.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Bridge is doing some sort of weird singing about fruit or something. She also seems to be breathing hard for some reason. Not sure what that is about because she doesn't look like she is struggling.

Nicole's makeup is all over her face and she looks like a raccoon!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Day and Z are off. I stepped away for a minute and now they are gone. Mich and Nat were saying something about them jumping, but I didn't see it personally.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Corey is down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Mich just said "if any of you 3 (Paulie, Vic, Bridge) stay and don't win HOH she has a bottle of wine with their name on it!" Not sure what that was about when Paulie is in the mix.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:21 pm

Paul seems to be chilling but has been complaining about some arm injury or something that is bothering him, not sure what that is about.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Bridgette is down. Paulie almost went down on the last leaning of the wall, but saved himself.

Nicole keeps asking James for advice and whining about being cold and her makeup being all over her face. James is giving her tips, but says she has to tough it out because the big guys will fall no matter how solid they look.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Paulie is struggling, but Vic seems solid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Zak and Day did both jump off, right before that Day looked at Victor and told him to get James out.

Here's something else wrong with this comp, when you have more jurors than you do hg's competing, somethings wrong.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Paulie is down. Vic is back in the house!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Paulie is down.  Vic is back in the house!

Wow, did you see how happy everyone Was?  Paulie looked pissed, I won't be surprised if he goes right to the airport and not to jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:42 pm

Vic is down. Before he went down Mich and Nat were encouraging him to stay on the wall more than they were for James!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:42 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Wow, did you see how happy everyone Was?  Paulie looked pissed, I won't be surprised if he goes right to the airport and not to jury.

You are probably right, the big pussy that he is. I thought he would be different when he got to the jury house, but he was the same arrogant asshole.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Vic is now down.  James, Nicole and Paul left.  If Paul doesn't win I think he knows him and vic go right back up
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:44 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

You are probably right, the big pussy that he is.  I thought he would be different when he got to the jury house, but he was the same arrogant asshole.  

Funny thing is,when they did the 2nd jury segment, it appeared cbs was going back to a positive edit for him, but then when they announced battle back, he went right back to Douche mode
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

You are probably right, the big pussy that he is.  I thought he would be different when he got to the jury house, but he was the same arrogant asshole.  

Funny thing is,when they did the 2nd jury segment, it appeared cbs was going back to a positive edit for him, but then when they announced battle back, he went right back to Douche mode

At this point, I think it is impossible to give him a positive edit because he is genuinely a douche bag to the core! chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Do you notice how Nat and Mich are profusely sucking up to Victor since he fell of the wall? If James wins this, Nat will be all over him to keep Vic off the block because she is "sure" that Vic is against Paul now unless something came out while feeds were off before the show today.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Do you notice how Nat and Mich are profusely sucking up to Victor since he fell of the wall?  If James wins this, Nat will be all over him to keep Vic off the block because she is "sure" that Vic is against Paul now unless something came out while feeds were off before the show today.

I don't think so.   If Nat had wanted Victor to stay, he would have stayed.  James was going to do what she wants.  Unless Paul wins, it will be a repeat of last week.  I'm thinking the care package will go to victor, but I won't be surprised if production decides to give it to Corey just so Victor and Paul can say I told you so.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:08 am

I went to look and see how Nicole did in this comp in herseason, and surprisingly they didn't have the wall comp in 16.

I think if Paul drops, we will see Nicole and James make a deal not to put up each other, or corey and Nat.  Now that could get interesting, as you know vic and Paul will go up, whoever survives will be who Michelle would be foolish to not align with as it will be obvious as to where she sits in the pecking order
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:15 am

ctown28 wrote:
I went to look and see how Nicole did in this comp in herseason, and surprisingly they didn't have the wall comp in 16.

I think if Paul drops, we will see Nicole and James make a deal not to put up each other, or corey and Nat.  Now that could get interesting, as you know vic and Paul will go up, whoever survives will be who Michelle would be foolish to not align with as it will be obvious as to where she sits in the pecking order

Really, they didn't have one? I don't recall seeing her in this one, but thought maybe it happened while she was out of the house before she came back or something.

I think if Paul drops Nicole will JUMP off the thing. If Nicole and Corey are still working with James and Nat for real, that would be the smarter thing, for James to have this one because the next one will be questions and James is TERRIBLE in mental comps.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:21 am

Nicole has now figured out how to do the ninja squat, but not sure how much it will help her.

Paul seems to be struggling a lot more and is not talking at all now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Really, they didn't have one?  I don't recall seeing her in this one, but thought maybe it happened while she was out of the house before she came back or something.

I think if Paul drops Nicole will JUMP off the thing.  If Nicole and Corey are still working with James and Nat for real, that would be the smarter thing, for James to have this one because the next one will be questions and James is TERRIBLE in mental comps.

Not necessarily, they still need to do slip and slide and they seem to be doing less questions this year.  There's also the egg through chicken wire thing.  Not to mention James is so afraid of being in a position  to actually have to play the game, he may be willing to drop just to koto "get blood on my hands"  although if he does, I think Natalie will be pissed at him
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:24 am

This comp is gonna get nasty now, the sun has set and California nights are cold when you add the cold water to the mix.  They are basically in the desert there so at night the temp really drops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance HoH 8/25   

Back to top Go down

Endurance HoH 8/25
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: