Veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: Veto   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Veto players for the week are michelle, natalie, paul, Victor, Corey and James.  Only Nicole sits out.  Unless Corey wins, the veto will be used and Corey will likely go up and home.

It appears it will be a memory comp as BB has been showings torment warning videos throughout the night. I would much rather them throw a curveball and wait a few weeks to use those videos and do something completely different, but that wont happen.  Michelle, Nat, Vic, Paul and James have spent most of their time studying for the upcoming comp while Nicole and Corey have not.  I don't think Corey has a chance at all to win this thing.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Corey has already told Nicole he probably won't win because he didn't pay attention. Meanwhile Paul recited the storm alerts to his group almost word for word. Looks like Paul will win this thing. Corey will likely go up and home as the plan is to get Paul or Victor the final care package
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Veto comp underway
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Paul has won the PoV.  Puts James and Nat in position to decide who goes home.  She will likely put up Corey.

IMO, the smart move is to send Victor home, you may not get another shot at him.  I know, he can come back in the battle back, but that shouldn't even be thought of if they suspect it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:37 am

I haven't went back and listened to all the conversations, but every 5 minutes Nat changes her mind. She wants to keep Vic because he is a "good person" and a "nice guy" with a "good heart." Meanwhile Vic and Paul are discussing putting Nat and James on the block next week! chuckle

For the life of me, I can't understand why the hell they would not take this opportunity to get Vic out of the game. They are convinced there is no jury battle back (even though we know here is), so with this in mind YOU HAVE to take that shot.

Mich gets to pick the replacement nom, and she wants to pick Nicole. This is even more stupid because with Nicole gone, Corey will join up with Vic and Paul for sure which puts James and Nat at the top of the nominee list. And you can be sure by the way Paul has been running around attacking Nicole and not Corey so much that there is NO chance she is working with them in the future, but Corey could.

Corey is no comp beast, but neither is Nicole. I think they have both thrown their share of comps, but in that double eviction, Corey went balls to the wall because he thought his ass was on the line. I think he felt safe enough in this veto to just let it go (which in an of itself is stupid and he deserves to be evicted for it), so who is to say what he can or can't do.

And if I hear James tell Nat one more time he will vote the way she wants him to vote when he KNOWS she is making emotional decisions right now instead of game decisions, I am going to choke him. His vote will be the deciding vote and he needs to put his big boy pants on and tell Nat that he dragged her through this game and taught her how the game works to this point, now she has to trust him that THIS is the best move. What is she going to do, stop talking to him and run to Paul?

And one more thing, her latest argument to James is that she wants a final 4 with Nat, Mich, Nic and him because she is "all about girl power." Wonder how James falls into THAT plan?

All I can say is if they don't take Vic out this week, then they may as well hand the final 2 checks to Paul and Vic right now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:45 am

I thought Nat put Paul up so she gets the renom, if they put Nicole up, it's just stupid.  James has the deciding vote.  Paul keeps pushing for Corey to go so him and vic get the next care pacage.  That's a red flag.  The move right now is to take vic out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:57 am

ctown28 wrote:
I thought Nat put Paul up so she gets the renom, if they put Nicole up, it's just stupid.  James has the deciding vote.  Paul keeps pushing for Corey to go so him and vic get the next care pacage.  That's a red flag.  The move right now is to take vic out.

Nat nominated Vic and gave him a very nice speech (according to Vic). Mich nominated Paul and talked about him being an atheist and then found out he wasn't and had a meltdown about it being aired on TV and America hating her once again. So, Mich gets to make the replacement nom.

James has Nat convinced (at least for now) that sending Vic out is the move to make. They are supposedly going to play along with Paul, Vic and Mich that they are going to backdoor the replacement nom. Nat and James also told Nic and Corey that they were going to play along with the other side just to keep them from going crazy in the house all week. But, let's face it, there is a long time until Thursday. I do believe James is really set on making the move to send Vic out (which is the smartest move) this week, but he has said over and over to Nat that the ultimate decision is hers. But she did tell him to go and "play nice" with Vic and Pau, and he sighed and said he would while she went to sleep tonight so maybe she has made a final decision finally.

Oh, and Nat is trying to figure out whether they should tell Mich on eviction night right before the live show or just let her find out on the show again. If they don't tell her, she will have another meltdown on the live show and I will bet money she will turn around and blame Nicole for her being blindsided again instead of anyone else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:01 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Nat nominated Vic and gave him a very nice speech (according to Vic).  Mich nominated Paul and talked about him being an atheist and then found out he wasn't and had a meltdown about it being aired on TV and America hating her once again.  So, Mich gets to make the replacement nom.  

James has Nat convinced (at least for now) that sending Vic out is the move to make.  They are supposedly going to play along with Paul, Vic and Mich that they are going to backdoor the replacement nom.  Nat and James also told Nic and Corey that they were going to play along with the other side just to keep them from going crazy in the house all week.  But, let's face it, there is a long time until Thursday.  I do believe James is really set on making the move to send Vic out (which is the smartest move) this week, but he has said over and over to Nat that the ultimate decision is hers.  But she did tell him to go and "play nice" with Vic and Pau, and he sighed and said he would while she went to sleep tonight so maybe she has made a final decision finally.

Oh, and Nat is trying to figure out whether they should tell Mich on eviction night right before the live show or just let her find out on the show again.  If they don't tell her, she will have another meltdown on the live show and I will bet money she will turn around and blame Nicole for her being blindsided again instead of anyone else.

We must have conflicting reports.  Of course I went with plans they tasked about here Nat wanted to be the one to nom Paul since he was her target.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:09 am

ctown28 wrote:
We must have conflicting reports.  Of course I went with plans they tasked about here Nat wanted to be the one to nom Paul since he was her target.

Initially that was the plan, but the only way Mich would agree not to put up Nic or Corey as her nominee was if SHE could be the one to put up Paul because she "loves Victor" now. She also wanted to do the speech against the target because for about 5 minutes she hated Paul and thought he was a liar.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Paul has used the veto on himself and now Corey is up as the replacement nom. James will be the deciding vote for who goes home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto   

Back to top Go down

Veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1