Co-HoH Care Package

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Michelle has won the care package and will be the Co-HoH. I never thought she would have gotten it, but no more fly on the wall. This could get interesting because now Nat and Michelle, and James by extension, will have to pick a side, do they go after Paul/Vic or Corey/Nicole.

This is the opportunity for Nicole to propose an all girls final 3 alliance with James as the 4th wheel.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:32 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie- Obviously you want Corey and Nicole right?
Michelle- I want Nicole for sure. I don't really care about Corey. #BB18

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie to Michelle- Paul was eavesdropping on my conversation with Nicole and Corey yesterday #BB18

Now, what if they decide to put up one from each side, Paul/Vic on one side and Corey/Nicole on the other. James is the deciding vote. It would be a huge move for both Nat and Meech to go right at them and just ride to a F3 with James having the numbers.

Now it sounds like a decent plan, but what do you do moving forward. If things are set with HoH the way I think they are, that means unless James wins HoH next week, they are screwed, both Nat and Meech can't play.

Add in the fact that someone is coming back. Now if James does win the HoH, not a big deal as you just do the same thing, one from each side with Nat/Meech being safe, but if not, then two of them are likely to be on the block come eviction. Two go up initially, if one comes down the other goes up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:39 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie to Michelle- We need to tell him (Victor) the truth about a lot of stuff. He (Paul_) was on board with backdooring Vic #BB18

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie to Michelle- I have a lot of stuff on Paul. He has played very dirty #BB18

And here is the answer to your question chap:

@BB_Updates wrote:
Michelle to Natalie- Next week, me and you can't play. WE don't know if we can trust Nicole and Corey. Victor is going to gun after us #BB18

So that pretty much confirms that neither can play next week as I'm sure it was explained to them. Notice she stated it as fact and didn't ask if that's what it means.

Nat seems to be pushing to go after Paul and Meech is pushing for Nicole. They need to come to a consensus and have a secondary target as well.

I'll tell you what, if Day ends up being the returner (I have a better chance of winning the lottery) then there is your final 4, DAy, James, Nat and Meech
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:45 pm

OK, looks like they have decide that they will break up Paul and Victor this week. But hey are being stupid about it. They want to put Nicole up as a pawn. Nicole is already questioning it. What if Victor wins POV and pulls Paul down, then they are screwed. You need to put them both up and not care who goes home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:47 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Natalie- Would one of you be okay with being a pawn? Nicole- After if one of them comes down #BB18

Nicole is spot on, if one of them comes down, then she has no choice, they are not going to put James up. But if I were Nicole, this would have me worried, why is she afraid to put them both up? Is she also working with Victor? Thisis the time to draw that line in the sand.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Well I guess Mich has cleaned her image up enough to win the care package, I never thought it would happen.

I would be even more shocked if Mich actually puts up Paul, but she does owe Nat her life in the game because she saved her ass from sure eviction and turned things around. This could be very interesting.

Putting up Corey or Nic as a pawn beside Paul will blow up in their face because Vic WILL pull Paul down plain and simple. So she will have taken a swing at both sides in essence and that screws her more for next week.

Put them both up. Share her thoughts/concerns with Vic. Tell him he is not the target and she wanted to make sure he played in veto, but then would not use it. She also controls the votes even if veto is used because she will have Corey or Nicole and James off the block and she breaks the tie. And if Mich can't vote because she is HOH it is a LOCK.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:23 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well I guess Mich has cleaned her image up enough to win the care package, I never thought it would happen.  

I would be even more shocked if Mich actually puts up Paul, but she does owe Nat her life in the game because she saved her ass from sure eviction and turned things around.  This could be very interesting.

Putting up Corey or Nic as a pawn beside Paul will blow up in their face because Vic WILL pull Paul down plain and simple.  So she will have taken a swing at both sides in essence and that screws her more for next week.  

Put them both up.  Share her thoughts/concerns with Vic.  Tell him he is not the target and she wanted to make sure he played in veto, but then would not use it.  She also controls the votes even if veto is used because she will have Corey or Nicole and James off the block and she breaks the tie.  And if Mich can't vote because she is HOH it is a LOCK.

It appears that Nat will be nominating Paul because he is her target and Mich will be nominating Vic. They are contemplating when to tell Vic about the plan and if he wins veto to use it on himself. (why they think they have to give someone permission to use it on themselves is beyond me) Mich will NOT be able to vote being the HoH. If noms stay the same, the voters will be Corey, Nicole and James. If one comes down, the votes will be Paul/Vic, Nicole/Corey and James so there will not be any ties and they will still control the votes with James being the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I would be even more shocked if Mich actually puts up Paul, but she does owe Nat her life in the game because she saved her ass from sure eviction and turned things around.  This could be very interesting.

Putting up Corey or Nic as a pawn beside Paul will blow up in their face because Vic WILL pull Paul down plain and simple.  So she will have taken a swing at both sides in essence and that screws her more for next week.  

Put them both up.  Share her thoughts/concerns with Vic.  Tell him he is not the target and she wanted to make sure he played in veto, but then would not use it.  She also controls the votes even if veto is used because she will have Corey or Nicole and James off the block and she breaks the tie.  And if Mich can't vote because she is HOH it is a LOCK.

It appears that Nat will be nominating Paul because he is her target and Mich will be nominating Vic.  They are contemplating when to tell Vic about the plan and if he wins veto to use it on himself. (why they think they have to give someone permission to use it on themselves is beyond me)  Mich will NOT be able to vote being the HoH.  If noms stay the same, the voters will be Corey, Nicole and James.  If one comes down, the votes will be Paul/Vic, Nicole/Corey and James so there will not be any ties and they will still control the votes with James being the deciding vote.

So basically it is a LOCK that one of them is going home. Guess Paul shouldn't have thrown that HOH!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

It appears that Nat will be nominating Paul because he is her target and Mich will be nominating Vic.  They are contemplating when to tell Vic about the plan and if he wins veto to use it on himself. (why they think they have to give someone permission to use it on themselves is beyond me)  Mich will NOT be able to vote being the HoH.  If noms stay the same, the voters will be Corey, Nicole and James.  If one comes down, the votes will be Paul/Vic, Nicole/Corey and James so there will not be any ties and they will still control the votes with James being the deciding vote.

So basically it is a LOCK that one of them is going home.  Guess Paul shouldn't have thrown that HOH!

I don't believe that he threw the HoH. At this point in the game, that is the dumbest thing you can do. It's do or die time and people are going to flip, flip again and when they are tired of flipping, they are going to flip some more. The only way to guarantee ones safety is to protect yourself. Even if he was confident he was getting the care package, that's a dumb gamble.

Speaking of care packages. Normally the voting has started on Sundays for these things. If you got to CBS.com for the final care package, voting does not start until Thursday the 25th. Could this be because they want to make it fair for whoever returns? No, that can't be it, they have never cared about fairness. I think it's more so that whoever comes back can coincidently win the final care package. Which could also be why Paul/Vic didn't get it this week, once it was determined who Nat was targeting, they decided to save it for them for next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Michelle and NAt are filling in Victor on the plan and are being straight up with him. He does not want to go up as a pawn, Michelle says if she wins veto she is taking him down. He asked why Corey can't go up as a a pawn, instead of giving him a line of bullshit,they told him straight up, that its because if he won veto, he would be able to take Paul down. They also told him that he has played a clean game and they want to be straight with him. I don't think he's happy about the situation, but he is at least appreciative of being forewarned.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:17 am

This last care package is stupid anyway. Nobody is going to sell themselves out for $5000 to change their vote, their nominations or using a veto unless it aligns with their plans or it is one of those toss up things anyway. The packages were supposed to grow in power and this one in my opinion is not that powerful anyway. Of course maybe that is the point, make people think it could be a diamond veto, coup de tat or HOH takeover (this is a new one that Paul and Vic dreamed up) and it ends up being nothing very relevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-HoH Care Package   

Back to top Go down

Co-HoH Care Package
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1