New HoH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:47 am

Live feeders get screwed again with a 5+ hour endurance comp that the feeds are down for.

Oh yeah, Natalie is the new HoH
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Here is what should happen this week, doesn't mean itwill, but if Natalie was Smartt his is the way to play it.  This is of course assumingpaul/Victor get the care package.

Nat has told Nicole that she won't put her up,but she didn't  say anything about Corey.  She will likely nom first since she won the comp, but it's obvious she will work with the other hoh.  So she needs to put up Corey, paul/Victor wil put up Nicole.

So now we move to pov. If Paul, Victor or Michelle win pov, noms stay the same and Corey goes home. Remember they still have an idea a juror can return, they even talked about that with Paulie, and paulie told them if there isn't a returner after 2 weeks in jury he's leaving. Sending Corey out means the can't both come back so it's the smart choice.  Now if Nicole wins POV, she will save herself and victor/Paul gets to do the renom.  As Nat, she needs to push for it to be Michelle, she volunteered to go up should Paulie or Corey come down and they send the other home,same deal thus we, and you select it the same way, it's splits Corey and paulie up for good.  Now is where you play with some balls.  If Natalie, james or corey win pov.  You takedown Corey and put up victor/paul, whichever isn't co-hoh and send them home.  Now Paulie has some competition in the battle back, because let's face it, the others don't have a chance to beat Paulie.  If by chance Corey uses it on Nicole, it's back to the putting Michele up and sending Corey home.

This is a big risk move, but it can pay off big. Especially if Victor goes home.  If he comes back,he's now been evicted twice and really shouldn't have any shot to win the game, but you select itto him that you need someone to compete against Paulie.  If Paulie comes back, you tell him you sent Victor/paul out to avenge him.  This could get paulie on your side.  If Corey ends up being the one to go,you proceed as normal, but cautiously with vic/Paul.  In fact at that point, you pull Nicole and Michelle in, tell them paul/vic have an obvious final 2 and will be tough to beat in comps.  A final 4 of nat, james, Nicole and Michelle makes more sense and guarantees a girl will be in final 2.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Why the HELL do I ever trust Jokers? They posted last night that the feeds would be down until 8/19 (that post is no longer there of course), so I assumed they were off until this stupid episode aired tonight. BBAD were just the episodes replayed, so I shut it all down and didn't bother with it. I went to look at Joker's this morning just to see what the polls were showing and realized that it was only down for the comp. So not only did I get hosed out of watching the endurance comp, but I got hosed watching all the conversations following the comp. When will I learn?

Now for the topic at hand. It sounds to me like Paul threw the HOH. He says he didn't want to get the crap from the comp in his beard which basically sounds like a lame excuse to me. Vic has to be scratching his head at least a little bit with him because he threw the last HOH comp so Vic had to make this move (might not have been as obvious), then threw the veto comp (very obvious) and just kind of said he botched it, then basically told James he was going to throw this HOH comp to one of the girls anyway and then did throw it, what to save his beard from getting some gooey stuff in it?

I agree with the plan you laid out Ctown. But I am wondering about what the specific rules are going to be for this co-HOH. I looked at the wording on the website and listened to the announcer on the episode and it says the winner becomes HOH, sharing the perks and responsibilities of the HOH for the duration of the week including naming 1 of the 2 nominees.

So, does that mean they name that 1 nominee and they have safety and they are done? Do they get to play in the next HOH comp? Do they name the replacement if their own nominee is removed after veto? Which one breaks the tie vote? This information is going to be very important to know before proceeding.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Why the HELL do I ever trust Jokers?  They posted last night that the feeds would be down until 8/19 (that post is no longer there of course), so I assumed they were off until this stupid episode aired tonight.  BBAD were just the episodes replayed, so I shut it all down and didn't bother with it.  I went to look at Joker's this morning just to see what the polls were showing and realized that it was only down for the comp.  So not only did I get hosed out of watching the endurance comp, but I got hosed watching all the conversations following the comp.  When will I learn?

Now for the topic at hand.  It sounds to me like Paul threw the HOH.  He says he didn't want to get the crap from the comp in his beard which basically sounds like a lame excuse to me.  Vic has to be scratching his head at least a little bit with him because he threw the last HOH comp so Vic had to make this move (might not have been as obvious), then threw the veto comp (very obvious) and just kind of said he botched it, then basically told James he was going to throw this HOH comp to one of the girls anyway and then did throw it, what to save his beard from getting some gooey stuff in it?

I agree with the plan you laid out Ctown.  But I am wondering about what the specific rules are going to be for this co-HOH.  I looked at the wording on the website and listened to the announcer on the episode and it says the winner becomes HOH, sharing the perks and responsibilities of the HOH for the duration of the week including naming 1 of the 2 nominees.

So, does that mean they name that 1 nominee and they have safety and they are done?  Do they get to play in the next HOH comp?  Do they name the replacement if their own nominee is removed after veto?  Which one breaks the tie vote?  This information is going to be very important to know before proceeding.

I would imagine that if veto is used, whoever said nom comes down names the replacement, to dour it any different would by stupid and go against everything they have done.  As far as a tie vote, with two hoh and two noms that only leaves 3 voters, so no ties to worry you about .  As far as next week, I say they do not get to play, the twist says same perks and same respinsibilities, one of those responsibilities is not playing in the next one.  Of course cbs can change what they want but all of that makes the most sense.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Why the HELL do I ever trust Jokers?  They posted last night that the feeds would be down until 8/19 (that post is no longer there of course), so I assumed they were off until this stupid episode aired tonight.  BBAD were just the episodes replayed, so I shut it all down and didn't bother with it.  I went to look at Joker's this morning just to see what the polls were showing and realized that it was only down for the comp.  So not only did I get hosed out of watching the endurance comp, but I got hosed watching all the conversations following the comp.  When will I learn?

This is why you need to get on Twitter, much more reliable updates. I have a group of accounts I follow and if one updater is not in synch with the others, its either bullshit or I need to look for myself. Also CBS themselves were tweeting last night afterthe live show that the feeds would be down until 10 pm PST becasuethe HG's were filming something special, which of course some intern fucked up because the feeds came back and then went down again for the HoH, but if it was true that they were going to be down until after tonight, BB would have put that up on the live feeds site.
So once again Jokers becomes a joke.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This is why you need to get on Twitter, much more reliable updates.  I have a group of accounts I follow and if one updater is not in synch with the others, its either bullshit or I need to look for myself.  Also CBS themselves were tweeting last night afterthe live show that the feeds would be down until 10 pm PST becasuethe HG's were filming something special, which of course some intern fucked up because the feeds came back and then went down again for the HoH, but if it was true that they were going to be down until after tonight, BB would have put that up on the live feeds site.  
So once again Jokers becomes a joke.

Ctown I have enough trouble managing my time only having this forum and the live feeds, let alone if I start following people on twitter about it. You know I have difficulty keeping my opinions to myself and I don't need to get into a war of words in a forum like that. I will just go along, take my lumps when I believe something stupid without checking it out for myself and stick with what I have now!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Ctown I have enough trouble managing my time only having this forum and the live feeds, let alone if I start following people on twitter about it.  You know I have difficulty keeping my opinions to myself and I don't need to get into a war of words in a forum like that.  I will just go along, take my lumps when I believe something stupid without checking it out for myself and stick with what I have now!

That's the beauty of Twitter, you can simply set it up to only follow updates. @BB_Updates and @BigBroLeak are two of the better ones. I even use it so that when a POV starts, I go into one of them and enable a notification to be sent to my phone as soon as they tweet something. Since they only do updates, I get that notification as soon as the feeds come back and they report it.

Of course I follow other as well. Evel Dick for sheer entertainment value and actually converse with some of them. Have some sports things on there as well.

But if your happy with your process, by no means, stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:32 pm

Thanks for posting those Twitter feeds, I quit Jokers too and would like to get updates now and then. I am going to follow Dick too, I can't believe I didn't think of it already. Any other ex players worth following? I have a horrible memory (no memory at all of Frank for instance) but I like Jeff, Jordan, and even Brenchel but I don't know if they would be interesting to follow. Dan maybe? If yes, what's his Twitter name? Appreciate any info, I wouldn't know half the stuff going on if it wasn't for this place!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:38 pm

Noms are official, Paul and Victor are up. Victor immediately told Paul about what Michelle and Nat told him. Paul is heated and is demanding from Natalie what he lied about. Natalie told him when he calms down, she will have a conversation with him. He pushed on, so they played into him. Nat called him out for swearing to her that he voted against Bronte (This was when she was on the block against Victor). Paul swore that he didn't vote against Bronte..

Then Michelle got involved, something about him saying he didn't believe in God. This one is stupid and I have no idea what it's about. But someones religion beliefs should not have anything to do with anything..

Paul pressed on, what else did he lie about. Here comes the big one, Michelle called him out about Day going home, he is still insisting that he didn't know, he wanted Bridgette out. Then he starts back tracking, he only knew because they told him before hand. He is only digging himself deeper at this point. He is the one who put Day up and they are seeing right through his lies.

Poor Paul's game is unraveling in front of him and he is imploding the same as Paulie did. He is now telling them that they better hope he doesn't win veto. Not a good idea to start making threats before the comp. Ask your boy Paulie
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Paul is now trying to pass the blame on to Paulie and that it was all him. Natalie calls him out about her fake tits, was that all Paulie too? Paul really needs to go off and be by himself. I guess we wont be seeing a blindside friendship dance in DR this week. This is exactly what happens when people get to comfortable in the house. Just the other day him and Victor were talking about how they have a clear road to the end.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Paul is now trying to play the Evel Dick card.

@BigBrotherLeak wrote:
Paul screaming: "Pots and pans motherfuckers! Have fun sleeping bitches!" #BB18

Hate to break it to him, but it's not going to happen. That is now against the rules, not to mention why take someone elses gimmick. ED has talked about this on his show, before he went back in for BB13, Grodner and Meehan told him that he is not allowed to do that again, it's now against the rules. ED's response was that he wouldn't do the same thing twice anyhow
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:07 am

Wow.  Looks like a flip is close already and veto hasn't even been played yet. Nicole and Corey seemed a bit too confidant.  Paul and vic got James and Michelle on board to flip and backdoor Corey.  They are selling it as next week if Corey is gone, it guarantees Paul or vic to get the final care package and they will send Nicole out.  Little do they know that unless Bridgette is the one that comes back, the returner is eligible.

If Paul and Victor pill this off, they deserve to be in fnal 2 together.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:38 pm

And now they are flipping back.  Natalie has no idea what she is doing.  She is now upset that Paul and Victor are trying to take over her hoh and spending all their time in the room.  She is being manipulated again and can see it.  Now she is saying she wants Paul gone again.  Ito all going to come down to who wins veto.  If Corey is up, james will be the deciding vote
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Of course they are flipping back! I can totally see this as DR manipulation. I think production wants Victor or Paul (mostly Paul) to get evicted and have to battle back Paulie. I am not even counting the other evicted HGs. And Paulie will probably win...making Corey, Nicole and him align once again. And stupid James, Natalie, Michelle and whoever doesn't get evicted will be a sorry ass group of 4. And Corey or Nicole will probably win HOH and the 3 of them will be safe.

Whah whah whaaaaah Madcow
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:52 am

It keeps flipping back because Nat is on an emotional roller coaster. She keeps changing her mind based on the person she spoke with last. She wants to keep Vic because he is a "good guy" instead of thinking from a game standpoint.

Like I said in the other thread, they would be complete morons if they kept Vic when he is on the block after veto. Sure he has a chance to come back, but they don't know that and are convinced there is no jury battle back.

And if Vic comes back with a vengeance it doesn't matter anyway because him and Paul are already talking about putting up James and Nat next because they see Nicole or Corey as easy wins anyway.

I agree with Lizzy that production wanted this battle back to provide some competition whether it was Vic or Paul which is why they encouraged Nat (she mentioned it) to work with Nicole and Corey. With this in mind, I hope they evict Vic and then by some miracle, Bridgette or Day beat both of their asses and productions dream of this big battle back and confrontation upon their return to blow up in their face once again.

And lastly, I don't understand your post about the care package Ctown. You said unless the returnee is Bridge, they are eligible to win the package. Bridge hasn't won it yet, so why would she not be eligible too?

Oh, one more thing. I think it is hilarious that they believe the last care package is an HOH takeover (coup de tat) because every package has been more powerful from the last. But it is a $5000 bribing chip! I mentioned this the other day that the bribe should not have been the last one if they were moving it up as far as power in the game. Won't this be a surprise to them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HoH   

Back to top Go down

New HoH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: