Juror battle back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Juror battle back   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:36 am

I would much rather go without a 2nd double eviction than to have yet another player coming back.  It's bad enough having one come back, then to add the RT that doesn't get used, so now they are going to bring someone back when they are down to final 6?  That's just awful.  You know the competition will be geared towards Bawlie.  I'd actually like to see Corey or victor get evicted this week ustso Bawlie has some compedition.  Out of all the juror members, there is only one person besides Bawlie to have won a comp and that was a crap shoot.  Enough with the twists already
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 am

I agree Ctown, it is just plain ridiculous. I have to admit that it appeared that the RT ticket looked legit and Paul said something about his ticket had a barcode on it. Not sure if that was on the outside of the envelope or the ticket itself. That being said, we all know they could have switched out those tickets at any time throughout the week during different lockdowns, but at least they did have the intelligence to have them open the tickets up on the show.

I honestly think Nicole will get the ax this week and if that is the case, then all they have to do is make this battle back comp on the physical side and Paulie has no competition. And like I said on the other thread, they are working hard for a Paulie/Corey versus Vic/Paul showdown and it looks like they will get that. I will laugh my ass off if by some miracle Zak is the one who returns to the game because their big dramatic "GAME CHANGING TWIST" will be a complete and total bust because that would be the most inconsequential of the entire group of possible returnees.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:54 am

Evel Dick made a great point about this returning player thing last night. Production knew before the season started they would need 2 returning players. With that being the case, why did they fuck Glenn over and evict him so quick. Elongate the night one eviction. In season 14 fans were pissed that Jody never got a chance to play and have production serious flack for it, so what do they do? They do it again this season. It's just plain stupid. It's like grodner and Meehan sit down and say, "how can we piss off the fans some more"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Does anyone else realize that of all the people that have been evicted this season, Frank is the only one that did not get a chance to battle back into the house? Sure he had a chance at a RT ticket, but so did the others, and they still have a juror battle back chance. Somehow I don't think Frank cares though. He would rather be out before jury if he isn't going to get a shot at the main prize
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:37 pm

There is so much wrong with this battle back crap. Look at all the information that was being served up in the jury segment. That is not info that should be allowed back in the game. Now you have Natalie telling Victor flat out in her goodbye message that Paul is still her target, so if he is the one to go back in the house, he is going right to Paul with that information.

It's all a crock of shit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
There is so much wrong with this battle back crap.  Look at all the information that was being served up in the jury segment.  That is not info that should be allowed back in the game.  Now you have Natalie telling Victor flat out in her goodbye message that Paul is still her target, so if he is the one to go back in the house, he is going right to Paul with that information.

I do agree that they have let a lot of info go in the goodbye messages to people, both the first time and the second time. But the fact that Nat saying Paul was the target is really irrelevant because if he didn't know before, he surely knew after that fallout this afternoon.

I was actually surprised that Paulie didn't unload some information to Victor about Paul and their final 2 and such while they were standing next to each other on the wall. Instead he just talked about how badly the 3 girls were treating him in jury.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
There is so much wrong with this battle back crap.  Look at all the information that was being served up in the jury segment.  That is not info that should be allowed back in the game.  Now you have Natalie telling Victor flat out in her goodbye message that Paul is still her target, so if he is the one to go back in the house, he is going right to Paul with that information.

I do agree that they have let a lot of info go in the goodbye messages to people, both the first time and the second time.  But the fact that Nat saying Paul was the target is really irrelevant because if he didn't know before, he surely knew after that fallout this afternoon.

I was actually surprised that Paulie didn't unload some information to Victor about Paul and their final 2 and such while they were standing next to each other on the wall.  Instead he just talked about how badly the 3 girls were treating him in jury.  

But it's not irrelevant, he may have had an idea, but now it's confirmed.

Jury is bullshit to begin with.  It's something talked about on Dicks show tonight and I agree with it.  Stop making jury a reward.  Put it in the contract that I'd you are in whatever final number they decide on, you are obligated to serve jury duty.  Then instead of jury house, they are individually sequestered.  No contact with the outside world or anyone else.  The only info you have is what you left the game with, and you base your vote for the winner on that alone. 

This idea would eliminate people just playing for jury, like Day and Zak obviously did.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:09 am

I can actually see both sides to the jury thing. Putting them in sequester separately would eliminate anyone gaining information about the game after they leave and would eliminate a bitter juror from going into the house and tainting the jury out of spite instead of having people consider game play which is what it should be.

On the other side of it, if the jury members were allowed to interact about the game as much as they wanted (not just the bogus round table scripted bullshit), then ALL jury members would have access to what the game moves were from week to week and could potentially make their decision based on who played the best game instead of personality bullshit.

It is kind of like being in the house, you hear shit about this person or that person, but ultimately you have to make your own decision as far as who you may or may not trust.

Take Derrick's season. If everyone were sequestered separately in the jury and were not allowed to interact until finale night when they cast their vote, would Derrick have won that season? Would some of the early jury members have realized that Derrick was controlling everything throughout the game? Would people have realized that Cody was merely a puppet for Derrick throughout the game? This is where I get caught up on no interaction between them. But again, I can see pros and cons to both.

Now as far as jury being a vacation type thing, I do 100% agree with you that too many people come into the game with the goal of just making jury in order to have a paid summer vacation, but I am not sure that separate sequester sites would eliminate that kind of mindset going into the game. But, cutting down the size of the jury certainly would go a long way in cutting back on that for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:17 am

chap5788 wrote:
I can actually see both sides to the jury thing.  Putting them in sequester separately would eliminate anyone gaining information about the game after they leave and would eliminate a bitter juror from going into the house and tainting the jury out of spite instead of having people consider game play which is what it should be.  

On the other side of it, if the jury members were allowed to interact about the game as much as they wanted (not just the bogus round table scripted bullshit), then ALL jury members would have access to what the game moves were from week to week and could potentially make their decision based on who played the best game instead of personality bullshit.  

It is kind of like being in the house, you hear shit about this person or that person, but ultimately you have to make your own decision as far as who you may or may not trust.  

Take Derrick's season.  If everyone were sequestered separately in the jury and were not allowed to interact until finale night when they cast their vote, would Derrick have won that season?  Would some of the early jury members have realized that Derrick was controlling everything throughout the game?  Would people have realized that Cody was merely a puppet for Derrick throughout the game?  This is where I get caught up on no interaction between them.  But again, I can see pros and cons to both.  

Now as far as jury being a vacation type thing, I do 100% agree with you that too many people come into the game with the goal of just making jury in order to have a paid summer vacation, but I am not sure that separate sequester sites would eliminate that kind of mindset going into the game.  But, cutting down the size of the jury certainly would go a long way in cutting back on that for sure.

This is where the final question & answer comes into play, to hell with the scripted shit they ask  each juror gets to ask a question to each finalist.  Up to them what to ask.  But they get to ask both, not just one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juror battle back   

Back to top Go down

Juror battle back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1