Share | 

Puppet show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Puppet show   Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:48 am

I didn't know where to put this so I just started a thread for it. On the live feeds last night Victor did a puppet show with Baldwin (the eagle that Corey has to wear on his hand) and it was HILARIOUS! Victor just might be the first person from BB who actually has a career in acting or comedy or something after the show because he did this entire show made up on the fly. For those with live feeds it starts at about 7:35 pm on camera 3 (08/16). I was absolutely rolling because he made it so realistic with the bird.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Puppet show   Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:54 am

It is too bad it is laced with profanities because it would definitely make the episode!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Puppet show   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I didn't know where to put this so I just started a thread for it.  On the live feeds last night Victor did a puppet show with Baldwin (the eagle that Corey has to wear on his hand) and it was HILARIOUS!  Victor just might be the first person from BB who actually has a career in acting or comedy or something after the show because he did this entire show made up on the fly.  For those with live feeds it starts at about 7:35 pm on camera 3 (08/16).  I was absolutely rolling because he made it so realistic with the bird.

I saw something about this on twitter but haven't went back and watched it yet.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Puppet show   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I didn't know where to put this so I just started a thread for it.  On the live feeds last night Victor did a puppet show with Baldwin (the eagle that Corey has to wear on his hand) and it was HILARIOUS!  Victor just might be the first person from BB who actually has a career in acting or comedy or something after the show because he did this entire show made up on the fly.  For those with live feeds it starts at about 7:35 pm on camera 3 (08/16).  I was absolutely rolling because he made it so realistic with the bird.

I saw something about this on twitter but haven't went back and watched it yet.

You really should. I thought it was HILARIOUS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet show   

Back to top Go down

Puppet show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1