Final HoH winners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Final HoH winners   Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:42 pm

I just went through and looked at the history of the final HoH winners. Only 5 times in 16 seasons (Season 1 didn't have a final HoH so doesn't count) has the final HoH winner lost. Now I have only been watching since season 12 and outside of that only watched season 8, so how many people would've won had they taken the other person.

Season 2 - Nicole lost to Dr Will, would she have won against Monica?

Season 4 - Alison lost to Jun, would she have won against Robert?

Season 6 - Ivette lost to Maggie, would she have won against Janelle?

Season 9 - Ryan lost to Adam, would he have won against Sheila?

Season 16 - Cody lost to Derrick, would he have won against Victoria?

Now I think hands down Cody would have won, hell the fish would have won against Victoria.

All of the other winners obviously made the correct choice, but to my best recollection of the season I saw.

Season 12 - Hayden wins against either Lane or Enzo

Season 13 - Rachel wins against either Porsche or Adam

Season 14 - Ian wins against either Dan or Danielle

Season 15 - Andy wins against either GM or Spenser

Season 17 - Steve loses if he takes Vanessa.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH winners   Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:21 pm

I didn't watch the live feeds as much until the last several years, so I can't really comment on the early seasons. But it is interesting that it has only happened 5 times. I don't see Vic winning the final questions comp because it is not really a "competition" and he spends very little time actually talking to people. So, maybe Paul could pull a win out over Victor at the end by winning and choosing him, but if I were him I am not sure I would take Victor because it could be Paul's 1 BIG move that he can take credit for outright.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH winners   Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I didn't watch the live feeds as much until the last several years, so I can't really comment on the early seasons.  But it is interesting that it has only happened 5 times.  I don't see Vic winning the final questions comp because it is not really a "competition"  and he spends very little time actually talking to people.  So, maybe Paul could pull a win out over Victor at the end by winning and choosing him, but if I were him I am not sure I would take Victor because it could be Paul's 1 BIG move that he can take credit for outright.

I think that if Paul and Victor are both in the final 3 that Vic will 100% take Paul with him but that Paul may go a different route and take whoever else is there. I truly believe that Vic is the person to take, as I have stated before with him being evicted already. The only way I could see it playing out different is if Paulie comes back and is there.

This actually gives me a good thought, off to the wish thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH winners   

Back to top Go down

Final HoH winners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1