Share | 

Random concert in the yard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Random concert in the yard   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:03 pm

So, apparently there is a concert going on in the backyard for the hg's. Ziggy Marley is performing. Vic told the hg's that there are going to be "prizes and perks" to go along with it.

Now I don't recall something like this happening with a random entertainment thing that is not tied to a veto or luxury comp or something. This seems very weird to me. I am just waiting for Paulie to come back with some sort of diamond veto or something like that and won't that just be convenient. Sarcastic waiting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Random concert in the yard   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So, apparently there is a concert going on in the backyard for the hg's.  Ziggy Marley is performing.  Vic told the hg's that there are going to be "prizes and perks" to go along with it.  

Now I don't recall something like this happening with a random entertainment thing that is not tied to a veto or luxury comp or something.  This seems very weird to me.  I am just waiting for Paulie to come back with some sort of diamond veto or something like that and won't that just be convenient.  Sarcastic   waiting

I was thinking the same thing. But remember, on last nights show the announcer said something along the lines of zingbot having a special surprise announcement, this could lead into whatever the special Friday episode is about. Would production really be that ballsy to blatantly give something to Paulie after all the bullshit he's been a part of the past couple days? Talking about refusing to go to jury, not doing his punishment and so on. I think they are past the point of wanting to reward him. In fact, I'd be willing to go opposite on that theory and say this whole thing is so that they are all outside and production knows he has the round trip ticket and are going to switch it out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Random concert in the yard   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So, apparently there is a concert going on in the backyard for the hg's.  Ziggy Marley is performing.  Vic told the hg's that there are going to be "prizes and perks" to go along with it.  

Now I don't recall something like this happening with a random entertainment thing that is not tied to a veto or luxury comp or something.  This seems very weird to me.  I am just waiting for Paulie to come back with some sort of diamond veto or something like that and won't that just be convenient.  Sarcastic   waiting

I was thinking the same thing.  But remember, on last nights show the announcer said something along the lines of zingbot having a special surprise announcement, this could lead into whatever the special Friday episode is about.  Would production really be that ballsy to blatantly give something to Paulie after all the bullshit he's been a part of the past couple days? Talking about refusing to go to jury, not doing his punishment and so on.  I think they are past the point of wanting to reward him.  In fact, I'd be willing to go opposite on that theory and say this whole thing is so that they are all outside and production knows he has the round trip ticket and are going to switch it out

Funny you should mention that Ctown, I was going to come back here and post basically the same thing, that they were removing Paulie's RT ticket.

Now you know they will have alcohol at this little celebration, can you imagine the affect this will have on Paulie? He will be Michelle 2.0 with the bawling and shit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Random concert in the yard   Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:04 am

There was very little conversation regarding this random event. Every time anyone started to talk about it, the feeds would switch to a different camera. The only comments I heard was that Nat and James both chose 25 cents and Mich complained she never wins anything. I also heard a comment about a TV or something. There also something about have-nots for next week. And they said something about picking numbers and the "winner" will be announced later, to which James replied "announce it to everyone, so everyone will know" like he didn't really want it to be that way and some reference to an advantage, but I believe they may have been hoping there would be an advantage tied to it.

Oddly, Paulie campaigned a bit to Mich and then to Nat and James together, but now tonight seems to have accepted his fate. I haven't heard anymore talk about not going to jury house like before, so I wonder if production has shared with him that he has the envelope or if he has finally come to grips with the fact that it is a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Random concert in the yard   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 am

It also seems that Mr pectacular made an appearance at the party.  I know you all don't like him, but I think he's hysterical with the character he plays.  In reality, he's a pretty down to earth guy and has good game insights.

Also there were talks that one of them one an advantage for the upcoming hoh, but like chap said, feeds were cut off whenever they started talking so it's hard to confirm.  Unless they show the party tomorrow night or at the beginning of Thursday, I'm not so sure I believe this.  I'm still thinking this party is for the Friday episode.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Random concert in the yard   Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:51 pm

I heard them talk about Mr. Pectacular last night and no I am not a fan. Mich and Paulie also said something about they couldn't believe that they didn't have the 2 of them talk to Frank or something, which I found bizarre if he was allowed to talk to ANYONE in the house because this was his OWN season. There were also comments (don't remember who specifically) about "the numbers" and the winner having an HOH advantage. They speculated if it was slip and slide, maybe a smaller bowl or something of that nature. So, now I am wondering if there is something going on about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random concert in the yard   

Back to top Go down

Random concert in the yard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1