Share | 

Why are they all such slobs?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Why are they all such slobs?!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:42 am

I know we talk about this every year and this episode really just reminded me of how lazy these guys are, not to mention disgustingly filthy. I noticed the have not room and the other bedrooms have narrow paths through the clothes and shoes all over the floor not to mention covering every surface available. And in the bathroom in the middle of the floor is an empty basket and what looks like a single sock or a tissue. Either way, disgusting. And tons of clothes piled up to where they can't hardly sit down in there. Has there been complaint about ants? I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Why are they all such slobs?!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Wembeley wrote:
I know we talk about this every year and this episode really just reminded me of how lazy these guys are, not to mention disgustingly filthy. I noticed the have not room and the other bedrooms have narrow paths through the clothes and shoes all over the floor not to mention covering every surface available. And in the bathroom in the middle of the floor is an empty basket and what looks like a single sock or a tissue. Either way, disgusting. And tons of clothes piled up to where they can't hardly sit down in there. Has there been complaint about ants? I wouldn't be surprised.

It drives me nuts as well.  Granted, my place can get messy at times but only when I'm extremely busy. These people have so little to do in the house, why not clean just for something to pass the time.  And as for your ants question, they were there the very first week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Why are they all such slobs?!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:00 pm

The only one in the house that is not a slob is Victor. And I am no clean freak by any means, but as far as the ant problem, they will always have ants in the house every season. They could have an entire cast of Victors in the house and there would still be an ant problem. They are living in the middle of a studio lot and have groceries and garbage in this house for daily living. The ants will migrate there anyway. Lack of cleanliness contributes to this for sure, but it is not the cause. I am not a clean freak by any stretch of the imagination, but I am not a slob either, and I have had an issue with ants this entire summer. You name a solution, and I have tried it. I have a neighbor who would make Victor look like a slob (you could probably eat food off his patio he keeps it so clean, and he had an ant problem too. He even called a professional exterminator and it was only a temporary fix, they came back again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Why are they all such slobs?!   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:35 pm

After 2weeks of being HOH, Victor had to give up the romantic as well as the shower.  He was not happy when he saw how disgusting the shower had become in the 2 weeks he didn't use it.  He immediately went to clean it and was gagging while doing so.  Wile this was happening James was egging him on for doing so. It's amazing how these people NEVER clean anything.  I can only imagine what the toilet must look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are they all such slobs?!   

Back to top Go down

Why are they all such slobs?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: