Round trip ticket

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Round trip ticket   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:24 am

Paulie is telling Corey and nicole that they need to convince everyone to open their round trip ticket so they can see if they have a shot at it.  Corey is against it because he says if someone else has it there's no hype for the Thursday show.  What an idiot.  I think it would be hysterical to see yet another twist backfire on production.  It's actually an easy sell, but I hope someone else figures it out.  The RT is void if it's opened before you have a chance to use it.  Well if you're not on the block it doesn't matter.  So the group should all agree to open theirs and see, if one of them has it, they know it's not Paulie, corey or Nicole. If none of them do, then they decide which to send out and hope Nicole or the other doesn't have it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Round trip ticket   Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:00 pm

I have to give Paulie points for creativity on this one, but there is no way production is going to allow them to do this and ruin the drama for Thursday's show.

Also if I remember correctly when they read the rules didn't it say if it anyone opened or tampered with their own ticket or that of another hg, there would be some sort of penalty? So what are they going to do, put them all on the block with a penalty vote?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Round trip ticket   Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I have to give Paulie points for creativity on this one, but there is no way production is going to allow them to do this and ruin the drama for Thursday's show.  

Also if I remember correctly when they read the rules didn't it say if it anyone opened or tampered with their own ticket or that of another hg, there would be some sort of penalty?  So what are they going to do, put them all on the block with a penalty vote?

They can't tamper with anyone else's envelope, the only thing it said about their own is that if it's opened, it's contents are void.  I just think it would be hysterical if they gave a big fuck you to production and opened them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Round trip ticket   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:59 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Also if I remember correctly when they read the rules didn't it say if it anyone opened or tampered with their own ticket or that of another hg, there would be some sort of penalty?  So what are they going to do, put them all on the block with a penalty vote?

They can't tamper with anyone else's envelope, the only thing it said about their own is that if it's opened, it's contents are void.  I just think it would be hysterical if they gave a big fuck you to production and opened them.

It would be hilarious, but they would shut down those feeds so fast, we wouldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round trip ticket   

Back to top Go down

Round trip ticket
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1