Veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Veto players are Victor, Corey, Paulie, James, Nicole and Paul.

First thought is that Nicole shoild not have been eligible to play in veto sinceshe alreadyhas safety.  Although she will try to wi n to pull down Corey.  Paul is going to throw it becausehe doesntwant to have to make the decision on if he should save someone.

I hope this is the rewards/punishment veto.  If it is, james will definitely go for money or prizes and itmay force paul to show his hand, if he has oportunity to take veto and takes a prize instead he can blow him up, if him taking a prize gives itto nicole, paulie or corey, the other side wil be pissed because he couldve kept noms the same, although victor will brush that off and believe his bullshit that michelle will be the pawn and the other is still going, if james, or victor end up with veto, nicole, corey and paulie will be pissed becausehe could've used it to save one of them.  This is the perfect time for this veto
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:32 pm

At approx. 1:15 BBT feeds went to Jefffish. Time for veto. The last thing they showed on the feeds was the door to the DR, which many speculate could only mean one thing. That it is Zingbot.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:01 pm

I think James will bust his ass to win this veto because I think he still feels Vic could turn the tables with enough talk and cut him through the backdoor. Plus he will not want to risk Nat being the replacement nom. Her safety seems to be more important to him at this point than his own, which is typical James with a big heart.

I think Paul is in the worst position having to play in this veto. Through the arguments it has been revealed that Paulie had a final 3 with Corey and James and a final 3 with Paul and Victor and the 5 guys were all together. Paulie takes most of the heat because he is in the middle benefiting from both sides. James is the only one who has revealed that Paulie insinuated a final 2 with him, but Paulie did not admit to that (or really much of anything else other than the 5 guys in a public setting). So at this point Paul still has a secret with the whole P-P final 2 alliance, and the only reason Paulie has not exposed that is because he knows he will need Paul for a vote. So if Paul wins veto and chooses not to use it, I believe that Paulie will blow that up to Vic and at this point Paul needs Vic much more than Vic needs Paul. I don't think he will change his mind for this week, but Paul could find himself a target in 2 weeks when Vic wins his next HOH. If it is a comp that is hard to mask that you are throwing it (penalty/reward/prize) then Paulie could still blow him up and Vic actually COULD get very pissed off and put HIM on the block as a lesson.

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if Nicole pulled this veto off since she is the only girl in the comp against all these "comp beasts." The only problem with that is then she moves to the top of the target list because she is "too dangerous" to leave in the game. But since Corey covered her ass in the DE, I believe she will try her hardest to win it if she can.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Victor also seemed to be focused for the comp, he wants noms to stay the same. Aftre players were picked he went off by himself. Something he has a tendency to do when he wants to get focused for a comp.

As far as Nicole beating all the comp beasts, if it is zingbot and is the normal puzzle type, you generally don't need to be a beast to win it, although she is not the most analytical of the bunch and puzzles are really not her strong point.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Victor has won the POV. This is good news as I don't think they will be able to talk him into using it. He is adamant about the fact they didn't give him a chance to save himself, whereas they did have a chance. Paul has gotten some type of punishment, details still emerging
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:21 pm

It was zingbot, James won $5000.  Paulie is telling Victor he will not campaign against Corey and is asking him to take Corey down so he can campaign to stay.

Pauls punishment is that he has to run around the place hitting checkpoints.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:38 pm

James only took the $5000 after getting permission from Victor to do so. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Not seeing any specific zings, Michelle spoke to the camera and said hers was hilarious but she wont reveal it, we can see it on the show.  Corey got zinged about Nicole, something about picking up Nicole off of Haydens rebound.  James got a short joke

Last edited by ctown28 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Paul: you have a lot of catchphrases/ Your boy, friendship, pissed. I have one we can all get behind. STFU. ZING
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Corey, you can't sweep her off her feet because Hayden already did. ZING

Victor, tu es el douchebag. ZING

Nicoles was about not being able to win. Natalies made her cry and Michelle isn't saying
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Apparently Corey had the veto at one point, but Paulie took it away from him, which shocked Corey but PAulie told him it's because he thinks he can save Corey if he (Paulie) comes down.

On another note, Nicole won a trip for anywhere in the US, she told Corey that she wants to go to Hawaii, then actually asked him if Hawaii is in the US. confused
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 am

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently Corey had the veto at one point, but Paulie took it away from him, which shocked Corey but PAulie told him it's because he thinks he can save Corey if he (Paulie) comes down.

On another note, Nicole won a trip for anywhere in the US, she told Corey that she wants to go to Hawaii, then actually asked him if Hawaii is in the US.  confused

Come on Ctown, you know they are stupid enough to think Hawaii isn't a US state. Her prize was "anywhere in the US" so they were wondering if it would be considered as "IN the US" because there is a distinct possibility it would not include Hawaii for that reason.

I think Corey was surprised Paulie took the veto for a couple of reasons. First of all he told him if he won it he would take him down and secondly there is no way that anyone would have allowed Paulie to keep the veto, but a glimmer that they may have let Corey keep it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:28 am

Michelle's apparently had to do with puking and crying, but nothing specific. I still have yet to hear what Nat's was and it is driving me crazy. If it made her cry I am guessing it had something to do with her being fake or possibly trying to have a showmance with every guy in the house. I sure hope it is on the show Wednesday or at least SOMEBODY in the house talks about it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:41 am

Corey's "patriot-tard" is absolutely hilarious It is basically a flag type Uncle Sam suit with a hat to match. He has an eagle puppet on one hand and some sort of banner type thing on his other hand. The only time he can take those things off his hands is to go to the bathroom and to sleep, but if he is laying in bed and talking he has to wear them on his hands. They have a special swimming suit for him to wear and a hat can be worn in the pool.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:02 am

chap5788 wrote:
Corey's "patriot-tard" is absolutely hilarious  It is basically a flag type Uncle Sam suit with a hat to match.  He has an eagle puppet on one hand and some sort of banner type thing on his other hand.  The only time he can take those things off his hands is to go to the bathroom and to sleep, but if he is laying in bed and talking he has to wear them on his hands.  They have a special swimming suit for him to wear and a hat can be worn in the pool.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Apparently Paulie got the apple pie punishment which means he has to drop what he's doing when cued and go bake an apple pie.  The punishment lasts for as long as he's in the house.  Being the sportsman that Paulie is, he's talking about refusing the punishment and just taking the penalty vote since he pretty much knows he's going home.  If he goes this route, how will production gloss over it?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently Paulie got the apple pie punishment which means he has to drop what he's doing when cued and go bake an apple pie.  The punishment lasts for as long as he's in the house.  Being the sportsman that Paulie is, he's talking about refusing the punishment and just taking the penalty vote since he pretty much knows he's going home.  If he goes this route, how will production gloss over it?

I can't stand it when people pull this shit.  A penalty vote is too light for this.  What they should do is void the contentsame of his envelope.  When people get punished for actions, the penalty is supposed to be a deterrent, a penalty vote when you already know you are going does nothing.  Take his envelope or threaten people with disqualification
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:10 pm

What a baby, this seems like an easy "punishment". There's nothing to do in there, if they're going to give me the ingredients for pie that's great! I think this entitled attitude is what has ruined many seasons. They act like they're movie stars the second they get in there, expecting to be catered to.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:54 am

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I can't stand it when people pull this shit.  A penalty vote is too light for this.  What they should do is void the contentsame of his envelope.  When people get punished for actions, the penalty is supposed to be a deterrent, a penalty vote when you already know you are going does nothing.  Take his envelope or threaten people with disqualification

They should take him into the DR and tell him he has a penalty vote and then tell him if he does it one more time, he is going to be ejected from the game. No RT ticket, no jury battle back, no jury house, no finale...........nothing but the shame of leaving the house as more of a loser than he already is. And they should point out to him that he is shitting on Cody and Derrick's legacy of the game. He talks about that team like they are the best in BB history (which I would completely disagree with), and now he is just shitting on it because he GOT GOT!

Suck it up, put on your big boy pants and take your eviction on the chin like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:41 am

I have to say the penalties that went along with the veto are really hilarious. Paul is playing this secret service thing to the hilt. He rolls over the furniture, slides on the edge of the table in pursuit of the hg's to frisk them. They are running from him to make his job even worse for him. I think I like this one better than the one where they have to dance when music plays in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I have to say the penalties that went along with the veto are really hilarious.  Paul is playing this secret service thing to the hilt.  He rolls over the furniture, slides on the edge of the table in pursuit of the hg's to frisk them.  They are running from him to make his job even worse for him.  I think I like this one better than the one where they have to dance when music plays in the middle of the night.

I agree that they are funny and Paul is having a blast with it.  Each time it comes up, he actually gets happy about it.  He is the perfect person to have gotten that punishment.

Paulie finally succumbed to doing the apple pie tjing, and then BB tested him, as soon as he was done, they played it again and once again he refused.  They then called gim to DR and he refused to go to DR.  The feeds then briefly went down and they got serious and called him to DR in a serious tone.  According to gim they simply told him they thought he was going to stop being a portion sport about it and accept it.  Corey then laid into him about being selfish and that he needs to have fun with it and to stop making things uncomfortable for everyone.  I'm sure DR was more harsh then he let's on.

Here's a god piece of trivia about how penalty vote came to be, they talked about it last night on Dicks show.  Back in season 8 when Jen and James a were on the block and she was supposed to be on slop but ate anyhow, they told her she was getting a penalty nom, if she stayed that week, the following week she goes right back up and can't play for veto.  When the hg's got wind of it, they told James a that she's going home because they can just get Jen out the following week. Welet James a flipped out to DR about it, and rightly so, and they changed it to a penalty vote.

I still think they need to be more hash with the penalties for breaking rules like this.  It's one warning and on the 2nd one, it's eviction and forfeiture of stipend.  Being a baby about it is stupid.  Lol at 16 when Brittany knew she was going home, but still completed her 2400 goals punishment.  That's integrity, she knew what sshe signed up for and took it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Veto has officially not been used. Either Paulie or Corey will be going home this week. So much for Paulie not campaigning against Corey, he is already asking Paul to keep him one more week so that he can further Paul and Vics games. This should get interesting with Pauls floating strategy. Will he tell Paulie what he wants to hear and then give a goodbye message that something must have gone wrong? I can see him claiming to others that he will throw Paulie a vote just so he doesn't go out with 0 votes. I don't understand why people keep saying this week in and week out, who cares if its unanimous?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Veto has officially not been used.  Either Paulie or Corey will be going home this week.  So much for Paulie not campaigning against Corey, he is already asking Paul to keep him one more week so that he can further Paul and Vics games.  This should get interesting with Pauls floating strategy.  Will he tell Paulie what he wants to hear and then give a goodbye message that something must have gone wrong?  I can see him claiming to others that he will throw Paulie a vote just so he doesn't go out with 0 votes.  I don't understand why people keep saying this week in and week out, who cares if its unanimous?

Oh I can absolutely see Paul doing this. He will never put himself out there in any way, he will have others do it. It is a good strategy until it comes time to talk about his accomplishments at the end of the game. On another note if anyone deserves to go out on a unanimous vote it is certainly Paulie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto   

Back to top Go down

Veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1