Super Safety Package

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Super Safety Package   Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Well the safety package has been given to Nicole. I find it hard to believe the fans voted for her and this is nothing more than Production manipulation since they know she is in danger of going home. You all know I am not a fan of Jokers but their HG rating has been pretty accurate and she is near the very bottom. Not to mention this little tidbit:

@RealityRealm wrote:
Paul and Victor imply that the DR is flipping out over Paulie and Nicole being at risk. Fri 8/12 2:30 AM PT Cam 3
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Both sides of the house are happy with Nicole getting it. Paul told Michelle that this is good because she is now eligible to get an even better package next week. Paulie is telling Nicole and Corey that this plays in perfectly with his plans. Nicole told Corey Victor looks mad and Corey said it's because he will have to put a guy up as a replacement nom. Way to be tuned into the game Corey. Paulie and Corey have no clue that they are the ones going on the block.

I actually hope Corey wins POV, but if it's a zingbot puzzle, I wouldn't count on it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Corey is assuming it will be Natalie and Michelle on the block. Now for a brief moment, Corey actually said something intelligent but then screwed it up. He said that they should get rid of Michelle since Natalie already got a care package. That's the smart part but his reasoning is what's stupid. The reasoning should be that Natalie will be easier to get out since she can't get another one, but instead his reasoning is that it opens the door for him or Paulie to get the next one.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Ctown, I have said all along that the Joker's site is usually pretty good about predicting popularity and I didn't think she would get a package and it could very well be DR manipulation. But if you remember there was so much out there about Bridge being bullied early in the season and the person at the top of that bully list was Michelle. Since Bridge was given all the credit for saving Mich over Zak and then ended up being evicted sitting next to her, I think that could have helped tweak the votes away from Mich even though Mich moved up in the polls briefly after Vic's tirade against her. Plus I saw something on Joker's that Bridge was "trending" so her popularity was probably way up there and Bridge didn't really say to much negative about Nicole in the last week that was aired. So, I can see it being plausible.

Of course I recognize the fact that my opinion is very biased because I still like her and she is the one I am still rooting for even with some of the stupid moves she has made. At least she has stayed loyal and true to the people in the game who SHE believes have her back and when they violate that trust or jeopardize her game, then she moves on.

And, this is just a tidbit, my husband only watches the episodes. He does listen to me rant about things on the show, but he doesn't actually watch the live feeds or anything. After he watched the episode last night he said that Nicole would win the care package and I laughed at him and said it would never happen. So, I am not only wrong on these boards about BB, but in my home life too!

Oh, and I couldn't be happier that she won he care package. If nothing else, it burns Nat and Mich's ass that she received it. I also think James is going to start wondering if he screwed up by blindsiding Nicole when he said he knew she trusted him completely because Paul and Vic will never put their neck out for him that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:16 am

It is funny to me that Nat has been saying for the last week that her and James received care packages because they are good people and America only sends things to good people. But when Nicole received hers, Nat and Mich are saying that Nicole is stupid to think hat America sent her the package because they like her. I am not saying Nicole is high on the popularity list, but Michelle's actions early in the game with the bullying shit and then calling Nicole out on the live show last night I still think pushed Nicole up in the votes. Bridge probably had the most, but when she was evicted it went to the next person in line.

I give Nat credit for how she flipped the house and got Zak out and started this house divide, but I am sick of hearing about her talk about she is not a fake person and she isn't guilty of the flirting stuff at all, when it is absolutely true. Plus the fact that she moved through the line of guys in the house until she found one to ride in the game, but then denies that too, just irks me. If that is your game, fine, but own your behavior and stop bitching about it when you get called out on something that is true.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:19 am

chap5788 wrote:
 So, I can see it being plausible.  

And that's exactly why it went to her and not to Paulie, in no world would it be plausible that America voted to give it to Paulie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
It is funny to me that Nat has been saying for the last week that her and James received care packages because they are good people and America only sends things to good people.  But when Nicole received hers, Nat and Mich are saying that Nicole is stupid to think hat America sent her the package because they like her.  I am not saying Nicole is high on the popularity list, but Michelle's actions early in the game with the bullying shit and then calling Nicole out on the live show last night I still think pushed Nicole up in the votes.  Bridge probably had the most, but when she was evicted it went to the next person in line.

I give Nat credit for how she flipped the house and got Zak out and started this house divide, but I am sick of hearing about her talk about she is not a fake person and she isn't guilty of the flirting stuff at all, when it is absolutely true.  Plus the fact that she moved through the line of guys in the house until she found one to ride in the game, but then denies that too, just irks me.  If that is your game, fine, but own your behavior and stop bitching about it when you get called out on something that is true.

You leave Nat alone! I like her! She can't do anything wrong and anyone who crosses her deserves what happens to them!

OK, seriously, the thing that really surprised me with Nat, was after Corey won the veto in the 2nd half last night, I thought for sure the veto would be used and Nat would be going home, especially after the way her and Paulie had it out over the previous 24 hours.

Her behavior is typical for anyone who finally gets a taste of being on the right side of the power, it goes to their head. Even when Bridgette had her HoH and was under Franks influence she came out with some pretty crude remarks. We just tend to overlook them when they are said but someone we support.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:50 am

ctown28 wrote:
You leave Nat alone!  I like her!  She can't do anything wrong and anyone who crosses her deserves what happens to them!

OK, seriously, the thing that really surprised me with Nat, was after Corey won the veto in the 2nd half last night, I thought for sure the veto would be used and Nat would be going home, especially after the way her and Paulie had it out over the previous 24 hours.

Her behavior is typical for anyone who finally gets a taste of being on the right side of the power, it goes to their head.  Even when Bridgette had her HoH and was under Franks influence she came out with some pretty crude remarks.  We just tend to overlook them when they are said but someone we support.

I will NOT leave her alone. I don't like her so there! neener

I do admire her spunk and determination, and I think BB production really hosed her when they didn't give the credit to her for flipping that vote and shaking shit up. The problem is that she can dish it out, but can't take it. She goaded Paulie into their drama filled confrontation. She pushed it until it happened and then later said he was mean to her. Granted, he was a scumbag to go to a personal level, but she believes because she is a girl she can call out a guy and goad them incessantly but they are not supposed to come back at her.

She said that Nicole is so horrible because she has made fun of her. The only thing Nicole has said about her was that she flirts with all the guys and it was making James look like a fool. And she hated the fact that she would flirt with Corey by flipping her hair around and stuff knowing he is already taken. She never stooped to personal things about her appearance, her fake boobs or anything of a personal level. But Nat sits back and calls Nicole a snake and says she is a terrible person because she didn't want to get to know Nat. So it would be better to come and talk with her and hang out with her if she doesn't like her? Now THAT would be fake.

Yes, you are right, we tend to overlook behavior of those we like and see more of those we don't like, and I am completely guilty when it comes to that in this season as I have been in other seasons. But I am just sick of this girl not owning her behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Safety Package   

Back to top Go down

Super Safety Package
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1