Share | 

Week 7 HOH & noms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:02 am

Victor is the new HOH.  They really screwed up leaving this guy in the game!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:16 am

Ctown, I forgot about the double eviction being in there so the topic title is actually incorrect, but I am sure you can fix it for me, right?

Ooops
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:08 am

So apparently the noms are going to be Corey and Paulie! Paul went to Vic and told him this is the time to take the shot while they have the numbers to take out Corey or Paulie. I find it interesting that Paul is having no problem throwing Vic out there for this move but I would bet he wouldn't be doing it himself. But, I don't care, as long as these noms actually happen. And I hope that Nic wins POV and saves Corey just to ensure that Paulie actually stays on the block sweating it ALL week long.

Now if veto is used, Nic will be the replacement and if these idiots don't take out Paulie or Corey instead of her, they are completely idiots! What am I saying, they have already proven they are idiots!

It would actually be funny if they do evict Paulie and he has the round trip ticket and the next couple of weeks the boys keep taking shots at each other and the we end up with an all girl final!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I forgot about the double eviction being in there so the topic title is actually incorrect, but I am sure you can fix it for me, right?

Ooops

Fixed.  I need to get caught up on last nights events so will be commenting later
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:10 am

Heresthe breakdown i got from  big brother daily

: Victor won the HoH competition. Paulie spoke to Paul and Victor about going after Michelle. Paulie told Paul not to let anybody get into his head again. He pointed out that it worked with someone else, implying James. Paulie said he is fine with Zakiyah gone and he knows that Corey will be fine with Nicole going home, but James is not going to let Natalie go. Victor said they should put two girls up and see what happens with the veto. Paulie told Corey that he came through in the clutch today. Paulie hoped that they could chill for a bit and then turn it up once it’s down to the five guys. Paulie said he would have been fine with Zakiyah going all along if James had brought it up at the start of the week, so they could play it out differently. With the way things went, Paulie felt as though James made he and Corey look bad. Paulie said he doesn’t think that Victor will screw them over. Corey said there is no shot. Paulie said he thinks that Michelle and Nicole will go on the block. Corey said he wont fight Nicole going on the block but he doesn’t think it’s the smart move for Victor to make. Elsewhere, Victor asked Paul if they should put a couple of pawns up. Paul said they are screwed if they don’t make the move now while they have the numbers. Paul told Victor that Corey and Paulie don’t want a Final 5 with the guys. Paul said put Corey and Paulie on the block to make sure that one of them goes. Paul said they can reel Nicole in and tell her that the guys were planning to clip her. Paul explained that Corey and Paulie will not want guys to stick around when they are matching their competition wins. Victor mentioned talking to Nicole beforehand. Paul said Nicole will tell Corey and Paulie so they need to blindside them. Victor said alright. Paul pointed out that Corey and Paulie have been boys from Day 1. Victor said Paulie backdoored him and he doesn’t forget that. Victor said they have to make sure they talk to James, Natalie and Michelle. Paul said they are all on board. Victor said Nicole can go on the block if Corey or Paulie win the veto. Victor said he trusts no one but Paul. Paul said to trust him on this move then because he knows what he is doing. Paul mentioned that they have the numbers now but they wont always. Victor said alright. Paul said he will talk to everyone for Victor. Paul then went to Paulie and told him that the plan is still on, making Paulie believe that the girls are going up. Paul then asked James if he and Natalie are still on board. James said yeah. Victor joined them and said he will tell Paulie he should be grateful that he is getting the chance to play in the veto competition, since Paulie didn’t give him that same shot. James let Natalie know that Corey and Paulie are going up. Natalie said thank God because that’s what they needed to happen. Paul continued to relay information from Paulie to James, including that Paulie said James got in between them and he will never doubt Paul again. James spoke to Victor after Paul told him to reinforce the plan. James let Victor know that there was a plan in action to backdoor him during the double. James said it was Paulie’s plan. He brought up that Da’Vonne knew about the plan and that’s why she whispered it in his ear before leaving. James said they cannot use pawns anymore. Victor said he will get the job done. James said they may not get another shot to making this move.
Quote :
11:00-12:00 AM: Nicole told Corey that Paul will push for her to go up. Nicole said she was not putting Victor up. She told Corey that she would have nominated Natalie and Michelle. Nicole said she needs to get the care package but she thinks that Michelle will get it. She mentioned that James knows he betrayed her and he wont even look at her. Nicole said both Paul and James are being sketchy even though she didn’t do anything. Nicole figured that she would leave over Michelle. After Nicole said she cannot look at James, Corey told her to stop playing emotionally and convince James why she is good for his game. Nicole said she cannot even believe that she is an option for Victor to put up. Nicole told Victor she would appreciate it if he didn’t put her up. Nicole said she can be good for his game by not coming after him. Victor asked Nicole if she has ever heard anyone drop his name. Nicole asked Victor to let her think. They went back and forth for some time because Nicole would not give up any names. She eventually said that James was the one who said he would put Victor on the block. She did say she thought James only said it to throw Da’Vonne off. Victor asked about who was in the room. Nicole said she couldn’t remember. She said if Corey want him out, he could have got him out tonight. Victor said if he doesn’t put Nicole up then she can’t put him up. Nicole said yeah. Nicole said she doesn’t like that she is an option to go up. Victor said everyone is. He told her not to have a pity party. Victor said let him do what is best for his game and don’t freak out. James, Michelle, Natalie, Paul and Victor spoke about the plan in the bedroom. Natalie said they have the numbers to get the Corey, Nicole and Paulie out. James and Paul encouraged Michelle to get under Paulie’s skin again this week because it made him perform poorly in the competition. James told Michelle to ask Paulie how the block feels. Paul said to point out that he said she didn’t blow up his game, then ask who is on the block now. Michelle said she does not want those three to win Big Brother.
12:00-1:00 AM: Michelle told Paul she cannot believe that everyone tried to kiss her butt afterwards. Paul said that’s how they operate. Michelle mentioned that Nicole plays a really good sympathy card. Paul said nobody is buying. Michelle said Nicole got 7th place last time and they can send her out in the exact same spot next week. Paul said it looks like she sucked both times. Nicole told Corey that she came there to play and she is definitely playing. Nicole said she had her fun round last time. Nicole told Corey that they need to stick together with Paulie because that is almost half of the house. She admitted that they will be screwed if two of them end up on the block together. Corey said he would like to see Natalie go this week so that they can get James back on their side to some extent. Nicole said James is so controlled by Natalie. She said Natalie was always going to leech on to someone, whereas she was not looking to and only got distracted by Corey specifically. Nicole said she is doing well not being on the block yet for someone who is called a snake. She said she will do a dance in the storage room if she escapes the block again. Nicole hoped that Paulie would not throw them under the bus. Corey said he doesn’t think that Paulie would do that. Corey added that they need Paulie to win HoH next week.

This could very well beafun week.  Glad to see theyareno longer buying paulies bullshit.  I think michele will also go through tryingto get under his skin to rattle him for veto.  The funny thing is that this is the exactsamestrategy hetriedto useto rattle tiffanywhen she was going home, but he gets rattled much easier.  Questoons is, what will the veto be?  Is it timefor zingbot?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:10 pm

One thing Paulie did get right, once Vic has a plan in mind he really doesn't waiver so I see this plan happening for sure.

Now some interesting things I noticed during these discussions that I watched last night was that Vic seems to be on a mission to get information about anyone specifically targeting him in the near future. When Nicole told him that James said Vic for the double eviction in that room with Day, she was telling the truth because that is when James said B and V as noms (Bridge & Vic) and Day immediately said Bridge shouldn't be there if they were keeping her and that conversation was to distract Day. Of course the original plan came from Paulie that is for sure. I also remember after that plan was talked about that Nicole told Corey if she won HOH in the double Paul and Bridge would be her noms because both were HER targets at that time.

Then after talking to Nicole Victor went into the bedroom and didn't divulge ANYTHING Nicole said, which kind of surprised me a bit. He just said she was nervous and didn't want to go on the block and left it at that. Then Nat came in and said she had info about things Nicole has been saying about Victor. He immediately wanted her to say it, but James gave her a look and she said she wasn't going to say and tried to backtrack. Then she talked about petty things like Nicole didn't like the way Victor treated her since returning and he was bossy and some other stupid shit. He quickly shut her down saying the petty stuff means NOTHING to him. He wants to know specifically who was targeting him to leave, not that someone doesn't like him. I found THIS interesting too. Nat then got worried that Victor was mad at her, but he said he wasn't, it is just "not the information he needs" right now.

So now I wonder if he will try to dig up more information and if he finds out that Paul was aware of this plan and didn't share it, I wonder what he will do. He was supposedly closest with Paul and Paulie because they had a final 3. So if he finds out that they both knew about it and said nothing to him until now especially after he specifically talked with Paul about Day's comment right after her eviction, he just might put Paul and Paulie both on the block instead. Yes he was in an alliance with all the guys, but these 2 were supposed to be closest to him. Of course if Paul ends up with the care package it won't matter anyway.

I have to say that I really don't like Victor, but if he starts working his game in THIS manner he could actually win this game and it would serve the idiots right for not sending him right back out of the house when he came back in or even in the DE last night.

I believe the veto will be zingbot as you stated Ctown, which means some sort of puzzle. I thought Paul got lucky on the dog bone one, but he did seem to figure out the round trip ticket puzzle pretty well, so not sure if this would be something he could win or not. The real question is whether or not he will actually try to win it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:29 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I have to say that I really don't like Victor, but if he starts working his game in THIS manner he could actually win this game and it would serve the idiots right for not sending him right back out of the house when he came back in or even in the DE last night.

I believe the veto will be zingbot as you stated Ctown, which means some sort of puzzle.  I thought Paul got lucky on the dog bone one, but he did seem to figure out the round trip ticket puzzle pretty well, so not sure if this would be something he could win or not.  The real question is whether or not he will actually try to win it.

The only vhance Victor has of winning is if he is siting next to whoever has the round trip ticket or returns to the game.  No matter what argument he makes, the other will simply say that they never got evicted, which to me is a sure vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Paulie still has no idea he is going up. This could be a classic nom ceremony. Earlier Paul and Vic were talking about how Michelle volunteered to go up as a pawn should Paulie or Corey win veto and that one of them is going home. Enter Paulie into the room and he tells them that if Nat or Michelle come down, they need to put James up, to which Vic and Paul just agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I believe the veto will be zingbot as you stated Ctown, which means some sort of puzzle.  I thought Paul got lucky on the dog bone one, but he did seem to figure out the round trip ticket puzzle pretty well, so not sure if this would be something he could win or not.  The real question is whether or not he will actually try to win it.

The only vhance Victor has of winning is if he is siting next to whoever has the round trip ticket or returns to the game.  No matter what argument he makes, the other will simply say that they never got evicted, which to me is a sure vote.

I am not sure that will make any difference to this particular group of jurors.

And allow me to be devil's advocate here. If a person is evicted, comes back into the house and survives all the way to the end of the game by winning comps and putting up bigger targets, why shouldn't they deserve to win? That is a tougher road to hoe don't you think? Being a returnee of the game is just as much a part of the game as winning an HOH or a veto, or at least it has been for the past few seasons anyway. As a juror, unless all other things are equal, this wouldn't mean that much to me.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Paulie still has no idea he is going up.  This could be a classic nom ceremony.  Earlier Paul and Vic were talking about how Michelle volunteered to go up as a pawn should Paulie or Corey win veto and that one of them is going home.  Enter Paulie into the room and he tells them that if Nat or Michelle come down, they need to put James up, to which Vic and Paul just agreed with him.

This is not even the half of it Ctown. Paulie wanted to interrupt Vic's speech and call out Mich and publicize the Executives as the alliance that has been picking off the girls one by one and will continue to do so. Then he told Nic and Corey he will wait until right after noms to call her out and tell her if she doesn't win veto she is going home and if she does, then her little friend is going home. Nic and Corey said that if Mich is actually going up and is the target they feel that he should just cool his jets and not start any drama of any kind. But, he didn't like that advice.

I kind of wish Vic would tell Paulie to go ahead and interrupt his speech and when he starts to talk, Vic tells him to sit down, HE is the HOH and proceeds to put him on the block!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:08 pm

As planned Corey and Paulie are noms and while they are saying its all good, they really aren't taking it well. Paulie is trying to claim that the week he put Vic up, he thought he was going to be safe and his alliance turned on him. Corey is claiming that it's wrong because he could have backdoored Victor in the double eviction but didn't.

Paulie even went so far as to ask why Nicole wasn't up there instead of him! He just got a funny look at that one, just look a the ridiculous outfit she is wearling and you can figure that one out.

The part that is pissing me off through this is that Paul is playing like he is just as shocked. When is someone going to call this guy out for constantly playing the middle.

I also don't get this crap where Paulie, Corey and Nicole are acting like Vic owes them an explanation. He doesn't owe them shit, he is HoH and can put them up for any reason he wants to. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:40 pm

Just when you think it couldn't get better, Paulie is now in tears. He is telling Corey that if he wins veto, he may use it to save Corey. If only Michelle can see him in tears.

I'm waiting for him to say he has no idea what to do, Derrick never told him how to handle being on the block.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:49 pm

It would actually be fitting if Paulie won veto and used it on Corey, the same way his brother took and handed Derrick the win.  Those Cauliflower brothers aren't that smart!  

PS.  Cauliflower is not a tablet autocorrect thing, it's me new name for Cody and Paulie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
As planned Corey and Paulie are noms and while they are saying its all good, they really aren't taking it well.  Paulie is trying to claim that the week he put Vic up, he thought he was going to be safe and his alliance turned on him.  Corey is claiming that it's wrong because he could have backdoored Victor in the double eviction but didn't.

Paulie even went so far as to ask why Nicole wasn't up there instead of him!  He just got a funny look at that one, just look a the ridiculous outfit she is wearling and you can figure that one out.

The part that is pissing me off through this is that Paul is playing like he is just as shocked.  When is someone going to call this guy out for constantly playing the middle.

I also don't get this crap where Paulie, Corey and Nicole are acting like Vic owes them an explanation.  He doesn't owe them shit, he is HoH and can put them up for any reason he wants to.  Plain and simple.

I have been wondering the same thing about Paul. Last night before the HOH, Paulie asked James if Paul knew about the vote flipping and James said he didn't think Paul knew anything about it. Then later James told Paul he did that and had his back. When I watched that I asked myself why James doesn't just put a giant red bullseye on his chest and stand in front of Paul.

Then today he is acting like he knew NOTHING about the noms and everyone is just letting him do it, INCLUDING Victor.

As far as them asking for an explanation, I don't see the problem with that. If I was nominated in a situation like this, I would be asking questions too. It is part of being the HOH, you have to answer for your actions. Now if he wants to tell them to go screw themselves and not answer the questions, he has the right to do that as well.

Paulie actually crying tears was something I didn't see coming. Then he tries to say that if he wins veto he will use it on Corey, gimme a break, that isn't going to happen and everyone knows it.

Nicole went in for damage control with the girls. They saw through it, but at least it was more constructive that what Paulie did by blowing up at Michelle again. And then he has the gall to say that it was not cool that Mich was kicking him while he was down. Guess he forgets what he did to Tiffany and then to Mich this week.

Nicole and Corey did finally go talk to James and they hashed it out a bit. I know you are going to say she played the sympathy card and maybe she did, but I think part of that was sincere and part was game play. I give her credit for trying to work strategically to keep Corey in the game if possible.

I have to say again that Victor handled this situation better than I though he would. Paulie was a complete idiot in how he handled it and I am sure he will continue to be stupid.

Obviously Corey or Paulie will be evicted Thursday, but I believe they will come right back into the house either via round trip ticket or a jury battle back thing and the fireworks will continue. At least we will be entertained for a little while!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:12 am

chap5788 wrote:

As far as them asking for an explanation, I don't see the problem with that.  If I was nominated in a situation like this, I would be asking questions too.  It is part of being the HOH, you have to answer for your actions.  Now if he wants to tell them to go screw themselves and not answer the questions, he has the right to do that as well.  

Its not so much the asking that bothers me but the sense of entitlement that they think they are OWED an explanation, especially the way they have been shitting on everyone else in the house

Quote :

Nicole went in for damage control with the girls.  They saw through it, but at least it was more constructive that what Paulie did by blowing up at Michelle again.  And then he has the gall to say that it was not cool that Mich was kicking him while he was down.  Guess he forgets what he did to Tiffany and then to Mich this week.

That's what makes his crying all the more pathetic. It's almost like he is trying to take a page out of Vanessa's playbook to get people to feel sorry for him and save him.

Quote :
Nicole and Corey did finally go talk to James and they hashed it out a bit.  I know you are going to say she played the sympathy card and maybe she did, but I think part of that was sincere and part was game play.  I give her credit for trying to work strategically to keep Corey in the game if possible.  

I don't care for Nicole but I have no problem with her doing what she can to save her showmance. Of course, everything James is telling them is a load of horseshit. It seems like between him and Paul, they want Victor, Michelle and Nat to take the blame for the whole thing.

Quote :
Obviously Corey or Paulie will be evicted Thursday, but I believe they will come right back into the house either via round trip ticket or a jury battle back thing and the fireworks will continue.  At least we will be entertained for a little while!

I honestly hope that Paulie does not have a return trip ticket, I would much rather see them run with just one double eviction and have a reset week than to let that asshat back in the house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:35 am

I agree with you that Paulie and Corey have been shitting on people in the house and talking in vulgar terms about the girls, but all the guys in the house are guilty of that. Well, James doesn't engage in as much of the vulgarity as the others, but he doesn't object to it either. And if the shoe was on the other foot, you can bet your ass that Paul would be flying off the handle and not accepting it as a game move. Victor probably would handle it well and just look to win the veto.

Like I said, the crying thing I didn't see coming. I thought Paulie's ego was too big for him to drop to something like that. But I don't think anyone is buying that shit for sure.

James may be blowing smoke to them, but I do think that James feels bad about blindsiding Corey and Nicole. Remember he wanted to use them to flip the votes instead of Vic and Paul, but the girls were against it. But at least if Corey is on the block against Paulie on Thursday, he will most likely vote for Corey to stay and that is the objective for now.

I really don't want Paulie in the house either, he is a scumbag, but I don't want it to be an easy road for Paul at this point either and Paulie (or Corey) coming right back into the house on Thursday will set it up for the 2 versus 2 and I will bet that Paul will try again to jump ship but get clipped in the process. And while the pissing match is going on the girls can sit back and watch and laugh when it is an all girl finale!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:51 am

chap5788 wrote:

I really don't want Paulie in the house either, he is a scumbag, but I don't want it to be an easy road for Paul at this point either and Paulie (or Corey) coming right back into the house on Thursday will set it up for the 2 versus 2 and I will bet that Paul will try again to jump ship but get clipped in the process.  And while the pissing match is going on the girls can sit back and watch and laugh when it is an all girl finale!

I don't think Paul will have an easy road in front of him. Nicole called him out for playing all sides of the house and instead of just blowing it off, he's actually calling attention to it. It's just a matter of time before notes get compared and he is exposed. I think it would be great to have an all girls finale. Michelle and Natalie would be my preference for final 2. Nicole really hasn't done anything this season, but of course she hasn't been in any real danger so hasn't had to. Michelle and Nat at least orchestrated a house flip or two and that looks good on a resume without comp wins. In fact, I think it's more impressive to get that far and still have an effect on the game without winning comps. Of course nobody will be as masterful at it than Dr Will
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don't think Paul will have an easy road in front of him.  Nicole called him out for playing all sides of the house and instead of just blowing it off, he's actually calling attention to it.  It's just a matter of time before notes get compared and he is exposed.  I think it would be great to have an all girls finale.  Michelle and Natalie would be my preference for final 2.  Nicole really hasn't done anything this season, but of course she hasn't been in any real danger so hasn't had to.  Michelle and Nat at least orchestrated a house flip or two and that looks good on a resume without comp wins.  In fact, I think it's more impressive to get that far and still have an effect on the game without winning comps.  Of course nobody will be as masterful at it than Dr Will

I didn't know that Nicole called Paul out for playing all sides. But it doesn't seem to have phased anyone to this point. What needs to happen is that Vic needs to be shown proof that Paul was completely in on the backdoor Victor plan all along too. It won't change this week of course, Corey or Paulie will be evicted, but Paul needs to feel the burn too.

As far as the all girl final of course I want to see Nicole in there. How can you say she hasn't done anything in the game or that she has not been in danger? Tiff, Frank and Day all threw her under the bus hard and she still hasn't been on the block. She has salvaged her game each time that has happened and kept pulling herself off the target list. She was also a big part of the flip the vote for Tiff to stay and turn the tables on Day and Frank both. When Vic won HOH, she went to talk to him to campaign for HERSELF to stay off the block and did it without throwing anyone under the bus like others have done to her. Vic has told her that even if she didn't win the safety thing if there was going to be a renom, it would not have been her and I believe he is telling her the truth.

Nat found herself a guy to ride until she made it to jury and then used HIS power to flip a vote. I give her credit for taking the initiative, but she hasn't had to start playing until this week either. Let's see her actually get some power of her own and do something with it. Or let's see her change the course of a situation without a special power involved or move herself from a target list without James putting his ass on the line for her. Then I might have a little more respect for her.

Michelle also deserves credit for dodging the eviction the way she did and not just laying down to die. But she actually blew up her own game too and is being used as a means to an end. Nobody would be willing to work with her in the real sense in any long term way.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:41 pm

Quote :

I didn't know that Nicole called Paul out for playing all sides.  But it doesn't seem to have phased anyone to this point.  What needs to happen is that Vic needs to be shown proof that Paul was completely in on the backdoor Victor plan all along too.  It won't change this week of course, Corey or Paulie will be evicted, but Paul needs to feel the burn too.

As far as the all girl final of course I want to see Nicole in there.  How can you say she hasn't done anything in the game or that she has not been in danger?  Tiff, Frank and Day all threw her under the bus hard and she still hasn't been on the block.  She has salvaged her game each time that has happened and kept pulling herself off the target list.  She was also a big part of the flip the vote for Tiff to stay and turn the tables on Day and Frank both.  When Vic won HOH, she went to talk to him to campaign for HERSELF to stay off the block and did it without throwing anyone under the bus like others have done to her.  Vic has told her that even if she didn't win the safety thing if there was going to be a renom, it would not have been her and I believe he is telling her the truth.  

Nat found herself a guy to ride until she made it to jury and then used HIS power to flip a vote.  I give her credit for taking the initiative, but she hasn't had to start playing until this week either.  Let's see her actually get some power of her own and do something with it.  Or let's see her change the course of a situation without a special power involved or move herself from a target list without James putting his ass on the line for her.  Then I might have a little more respect for her.  

Michelle also deserves credit for dodging the eviction the way she did and not just laying down to die.  But she actually blew up her own game too and is being used as a means to an end.  Nobody would be willing to work with her in the real sense in any long term way.  

Nicole wss never in fangerbecause her side of the house always had the power.  The week victor had hoh the first time, she was not going to be in any danger to go home, she is on that side of the house.

Heres a little tidbit you may or may not know, but there was a pregame alliance of james, paulie and nicole. They all knew they were going i  the gouse and all 3 of them got coaching from derrick.  How did they all know?  Because the cast was leaked before hand.  Notice how when Paulie was talking to James last night he keptreferring to derrick and then would end with hes surprised james flipped on him and neverexpected it from him.  Now i dont blame them for taking advantage of it, but it is a known rule that they are only allowed to talk about going into the house with one person and that is omly so they can getthere affairs in order, but yetderrick knew and coached all 3 of them, how is that possible.

As far as Natgoes, yes she used James power to orchestrate a move butthats the way you adjustto the game, lok at everything she needed to do to convince him. He didntwantto do it andkept deflecting, so she pulled out the big guns andtold herabout paulie telling her they could make out and james and z would never know.  So yes, she played on his weakness, beingjealousy and it worked.  I see nothing underhanded aboutthat and she wasnt making it up.  We know she had a relationship with vic before the fes went live, but we dont know the circumstances of that breaking up so really cantform an objective opinion without knowing all the facts.

I actuallythink both Natand Michelle are capable of winning comps and havent started trying until they needed to.  Michelle won OTEV, which is mot an easy comp to win so it shows they have the athleticism.  The onlything Nicole did was win that firsthoh which was basically handed to her.  Yes, she played itperfectly for her team to give it to her, wich made me think she may actually play the game this year, but since she has donenothing but latch on to corey, who is a joke in himself
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:03 am

ctown28 wrote:
Nicole wss never in fangerbecause her side of the house always had the power.  The week victor had hoh the first time, she was not going to be in any danger to go home, she is on that side of the house.

Heres a little tidbit you may or may not know, but there was a pregame alliance of james, paulie and nicole. They all knew they were going i  the gouse and all 3 of them got coaching from derrick.  How did they all know?  Because the cast was leaked before hand.  Notice how when Paulie was talking to James last night he keptreferring to derrick and then would end with hes surprised james flipped on him and neverexpected it from him.  Now i dont blame them for taking advantage of it, but it is a known rule that they are only allowed to talk about going into the house with one person and that is omly so they can getthere affairs in order, but yetderrick knew and coached all 3 of them, how is that possible.

As far as Natgoes, yes she used James power to orchestrate a move butthats the way you adjustto the game, lok at everything she needed to do to convince him. He didntwantto do it andkept deflecting, so she pulled out the big guns andtold herabout paulie telling her they could make out and james and z would never know.  So yes, she played on his weakness, beingjealousy and it worked.  I see nothing underhanded aboutthat and she wasnt making it up.  We know she had a relationship with vic before the fes went live, but we dont know the circumstances of that breaking up so really cantform an objective opinion without knowing all the facts.

I actuallythink both Natand Michelle are capable of winning comps and havent started trying until they needed to.  Michelle won OTEV, which is mot an easy comp to win so it shows they have the athleticism.  The onlything Nicole did was win that firsthoh which was basically handed to her.  Yes, she played itperfectly for her team to give it to her, wich made me think she may actually play the game this year, but since she has donenothing but latch on to corey, who is a joke in himself

I beg to differ Ctown. Do you not remember Frank throwing Nicole under the bus to Day and then to everyone in the house during that comp James won? The entire week Day went around the house completely trashing Nicole and getting everyone on board to send her out of the house the next week. The only thing that saved her from being at the top of that list was the fact that James ratted Day out to Paulie (who was already wondering about Day anyway) about trying to target showmances and stuff. And you have to remember that the guys were clipping the girls at that point and they had said that Nicole was one of the smarter girls who would be capable of winning the mental comps that were coming up. James and Paulie specifically were talking about clipping Nicole to make sure Corey stayed focused with the guys. Corey had even told Nicole that the guys were starting to target her and said he was trying to sway things, but couldn't say too much or it looks sketchy to the guys and then she would surely be a target.

She had to revamp her game and get herself above the other targets. She had to prove her loyalty to those asshats and prove that she could keep her mouth shut and not share information with the other girls. Paulie started defending keeping her and specifically stated that Nicole can keep her mouth shut and doesn't panic like the other girls do. So yes she has been in danger and managed to rebuild her game in that sense. Do I think she did some stupid things in the game, absolutely! She trusted some people way too much (Frank and Paulie). She didn't bother keeping her relationships up a bit better with the girls and didn't make an effort to try to at least get along with Bridge and Nat instead of ignoring them.

And this whole being coached by Derrick thing is very easily explained. Derrick contacted Nicole after the show and they talked about why he HAD to make sure she left the house. He said she was the only one who actually recognized what he was doing and then she told him that he was "playing like Dan" and he knew then she could not stay in the house. I believe she went and visited him and his wife or they met up somewhere anyway because she said he has a very nice family. So, I am thinking that when she thought she was going back into the house, she may have called him and told him there was a possibility of it and asked for advice on improving her game.

James works with Derrick's dad and has had interactions with him in that situation. So again, I could see James talking to Derrick and asking for advice or just through talks when Derrick visited his dad or something.

Paulie is the only one who said he was actually coached by Derrick before entering the house. He said Derrick laid out his entire playbook to him. But, those families are close and I am assuming there has been a lot of talk during visits about how their game was played. So, again, Paulie gets the call and he calls Derrick for last minute advice.

I am pretty sure that none of them knew that any of the others were going to be in the house. James told Nicole he was hoping she would be in the house and hoped they would work together. The conversation didn't sound scripted like BB put them up to it. Paulie and Nicole also had a discussion early on that when he saw Nicole his heart dropped because he realized he had to come clean about being Cody's brother.

And if there was a "pregame alliance" then why the hell did they not team up right from the start of the game? James and Nicole did but it was about the 4 vets knowing they had to be together for obvious reasons. Paulie was not even an official part of their group until later on.

Sorry Ctown, I just don't buy it that there was some conspiracy thing where they came into the house with the same game plan and had an alliance before even entering the house.

As far as Nat, I have given her credit over and over for being the driving force behind flipping the vote and putting Paulie in the hot seat in the process. But, you can't deny that she came into the house with the intent of finding a pretty boy to have a showmance with who would carry her through the game and she would have a starring role on the show. She tried with Corey, but he wasn't interested. She moved on to Vic who was initially interested, but then dumped her. And yes it happened before the feeds came on, but she talked about it incessantly for weeks..........."Victor dumped me on national TV, he is not a nice person; I cuddled with him in bed and was very nice to him and then he dumped me; I am never the one who gets dumped, I am the one who dumps the guy; I can get any guy I want at any time outside this house............etc. The conversations I listened to following that both with and without Victor and/or Nat pretty much painted the picture. Then she went back to overtly flirting with Corey and Paulie, even when they were obviously with the other girls. When none of that worked, she settled for James.

She never talked game to anyone (other than the spy girls which was a joke) and actually thought she was helping Bronte stay by talking badly about Victor's character the week he went home. But guess what, nobody was listening and nobody cared!

She keeps saying she is a strong independent woman and doesn't need a man for anything in life or in this game. She says she is all about empowering women and wanted to show America that girls could work together in the game and not be catty. But she is doing exactly the opposite, riding a guy to get through the game. So, her going around and pretending to be something she is not and then cries and whines when people call you out for being fake is just getting old. In my opinion, this is not game play.

And lastly, I do believe that Mich can win comps, but only if she gets out of her own head. She cracks under pressure. OTEV is not joke as far as a comp, but her butt was not on the line in that one, she was just having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 HOH & noms   

Back to top Go down

Week 7 HOH & noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1