Share | 

There may be some actual gameplay going on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9607

PostSubject: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:49 am

Michelle had a fire lit under her with being on the block.  They are trying to flip the house.  Bridgette, michelle and natgottogether and are trying to get people.  Bridgette talked to paul but he wasntcompletely sold on it, she did not go as far as rteling him she wanted to get paulie out.  They were ready to throw in te towel, but Nat stepped up, she is going to James and telling him that its time to make a move.  If he playshis advantage strategically, they only need nat, james and bridgette to keep michelle.  He can pick from paul, paulie, corey and nicole for who to use the advantage on.  James is all over the place with it, but did acknowledge to her that America is probably ready for gim to start some shit.

Nicole is now getting paranoid and was teling Corey she thinks somethings up because Michelle hasnt asked for her vote.  Corey is chalking it up to sshe just knows shes going home.

Michelle also is planning on blowing paulies game up, she already started pointing out to people how he has been running the house and how each and every week, the person to leave has been who he wanted gone.  She is also pointing out how he has ben coached by Derrick and has even been boasting about it.

The whole key to this is James, if he doesnt use that power correctly, the whole thing blows up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7374

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:24 pm

As of the time they went to bed this morning James is completely on board. They all started sharing their notes about Paulie and the group seems to be Paul, Bridge, Nat, James to save Michelle and then join forces.

I am a bit skeptical that Paul is completely in, but he did a good job selling it to the others. I found it interesting that he wanted James to cancel his vote and Corey's vote because that gives Paul a loop hole and he said something about then he would have a way to get info, but James kind of looked at that strangely.

James wanted to bring Corey and Nicole on board because he told the girls (this was before Paul jumped in with both feet) that they would certainly be on board with all the information of Paulie playing all sides. The girls were skeptical of Nicole but might be okay with Corey. However, Paul said that Nicole and Corey could not be trusted. James kept trying to say that he knows that Nicole and Corey trust him completely (which is true), but he dropped that. What he was trying to tell them is that if they are going to go after Paulie in the DE, then they were going to need votes to do it and if Paulie wins that HOH he wouldn't know WHO to target if EVERYONE was in on it. And then Paul floated the idea that he cancel Paul and Corey's votes and then pin it on Nicole that she is trying to start an all girl's think and keeping Mich to do it. As far as I watched they didn't have all the specifics ironed out, but if James has a brain he will cancel Paulie's and either Corey's or Nicole's. Otherwise Paul has that loop hole to go through and James doesn't have one. He needs to make Paul stand out there in the open right along with him.

So at this stage the plan is to talk more details throughout the day today and tonight so they have a plan in place before the live show on Thursday.

This is certainly something I didn't see coming. Nat was waking up a bit, but then would shoot herself in the foot. Then Mich would make a good move and shoot herself in the foot and it seemed that Bridge was just going to sit back and let her game be dictated to her.

One part of their plan that is COMPLETELY stupid is that they want Nat to go to Z today and tell her that Paulie has been playing her all along. He has been flirting with Nat all along too so she goes ballistic with her jealousy and Paulie might even then change his mind about wanting Mich out. Then nobody is on the hot seat if Paulie wins HOH or he might not even try it. If they do this it will just blow shit up early, which I wouldn't mind watching either!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:50 pm

chap5788 wrote:
As of the time they went to bed this morning James is completely on board.  They all started sharing their notes about Paulie and the group seems to be Paul, Bridge, Nat, James to save Michelle and then join forces.  

I am a bit skeptical that Paul is completely in, but he did a good job selling it to the others.  I found it interesting that he wanted James to cancel his vote and Corey's vote because that gives Paul a loop hole and he said something about then he would have a way to get info, but James kind of looked at that strangely.  

James wanted to bring Corey and Nicole on board because he told the girls (this was before Paul jumped in with both feet) that they would certainly be on board with all the information of Paulie playing all sides.  The girls were skeptical of Nicole but might be okay with Corey.  However, Paul said that Nicole and Corey could not be trusted.  James kept trying to say that he knows that Nicole and Corey trust him completely (which is true), but he dropped that.  What he was trying to tell them is that if they are going to go after Paulie in the DE, then they were going to need votes to do it and if Paulie wins that HOH he wouldn't know WHO to target if EVERYONE was in on it.  And then Paul floated the idea that he cancel Paul and Corey's votes and then pin it on Nicole that she is trying to start an all girl's think and keeping Mich to do it.  As far as I watched they didn't have all the specifics ironed out, but if James has a brain he will cancel Paulie's and either Corey's or Nicole's.  Otherwise Paul has that loop hole to go through and James doesn't have one.  He needs to make Paul stand out there in the open right along with him.  

So at this stage the plan is to talk more details throughout the day today and tonight so they have a plan in place before the live show on Thursday.

This is certainly something I didn't see coming.  Nat was waking up a bit, but then would shoot herself in the foot.  Then Mich would make a good move and shoot herself in the foot and it seemed that Bridge was just going to sit back and let her game be dictated to her.  

One part of their plan that is COMPLETELY stupid is that they want Nat to go to Z today and tell her that Paulie has been playing her all along.  He has been flirting with Nat all along too so she goes ballistic with her jealousy and Paulie might even then change his mind about wanting Mich out.  Then nobody is on the hot seat if Paulie wins HOH or he might not even try it.  If they do this it will just blow shit up early, which I wouldn't mind watching either!

I agree with the part about Paul wanting to have his vote cancelled looks shady. He is also trying to work on both sides of the house. If they were smart, what they would tell him is, fine, I'll cancel out your vote, but that means that if anyone besides you or Paulie win the HoH, you need to go up as the pawn next to him. That is the best way to cover it from all sides. Then you just leave it at that and don't mention the fact that if Paulie wins veto, Paul goes home.

I generallydon't like bringing everyone on board, but in this case of getting Nicole and Corey it makes sense, but it needs to be a short term strategy only. As soon as the plan is in force, they need to be targeted.

And that whole thing with telling Z anything is just stupid like you said. There is no reason for any of that to happen. I know they don't like doing the blindsides so if they insist, just let her know 10 minutes before airtime like they do with everyone else.

Here's the main part of the problem that they all need to decide upon that everyone always seems to overlook. If you take a swing and miss, there are consequences. Who is the person to go out if Paulie wins veto? Do they trust Paul enough to put Paulie up, should he win that HoH, although I think in this instance Paul will throw it. I'm not convinced he is completely on board. He just isn't sharing the info with Paulie yet because he doesn't have to. I guarantee if they swing and miss, Paul will be right back in Paulies ear talking about how he knew it all, but couldn't say anything because he needed to sell it and get more info from them.

One last thing, they are aall talking about what a BIG move this is. Sorry, but flipping the vote to evict Z is not a big move. If the plan goes through and they are able to get Paulie out, only then is it a big move
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Somehow through this whole process they (with the exception of James) seem to want to Nicole to be the number 1 target. They seem to think her and Paulie have a final 2 that nobody knows about and it will weaken Paulie to take her out. So their plan is to put Nicole and Corey on the block and if veto is used, then backdoor Paulie.

If they go this route, James loses any chance he had of working with Nicole and Corey for blindsiding them with the vote and knowing they were going up in the DE. If Paulie wins veto and takes Corey down (a distinct possibility), they don't have a plan for a back up replacement because this group has promised everyone that none of them will go on the block at all. Now of course it really doesn't matter who the replacement is, Nicole will be evicted, but the person who goes up as a replacement is going to be the first person that Paulie and Corey try to recruit as the bottom of the totem pole kind of thing and James will be at the top of the hit list for sure.

Actually if it were me, I would put up Paulie and Vic because you need Vic in that veto to give Paulie some competition. Then they have Nicole as the replacement if the veto is used. Then they have a choice of getting rid of a comp beast or a social player that they all can agree would be good to send out of the house.

I am still a fan of Nicole and don't want to see her go so my judgment is probably skewed, but I still say that James is blowing up his game if he doesn't at least give Nicole and Corey a heads up about the plan. Two of the 3 of them will stay in the house and like I said he will be the target in front of the rest of the group. Paul will be able to talk his way out because "he didn't even get to vote" for sure. Plus if James is the top target and is put on the block with Nat or Bridge, he will need Nicole and Corey's votes to have any hope of staying in the house. Like I said, James has the most to lose in this scenario and should cover his bases to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Somehow through this whole process they (with the exception of James) seem to want to Nicole to be the number 1 target.  They seem to think her and Paulie have a final 2 that nobody knows about and it will weaken Paulie to take her out.  So their plan is to put Nicole and Corey on the block and if veto is used, then backdoor Paulie.  

If they go this route, James loses any chance he had of working with Nicole and Corey for blindsiding them with the vote and knowing they were going up in the DE.  If Paulie wins veto and takes Corey down (a distinct possibility), they don't have a plan for a back up replacement because this group has promised everyone that none of them will go on the block at all.  Now of course it really doesn't matter who the replacement is, Nicole will be evicted, but the person who goes up as a replacement is going to be the first person that Paulie and Corey try to recruit as the bottom of the totem pole kind of thing and James will be at the top of the hit list for sure.

Actually if it were me, I would put up Paulie and Vic because you need Vic in that veto to give Paulie some competition.  Then they have Nicole as the replacement if the veto is used.  Then they have a choice of getting rid of a comp beast or a social player that they all can agree would be good to send out of the house.

I am still a fan of Nicole and don't want to see her go so my judgment is probably skewed, but I still say that James is blowing up his game if he doesn't at least give Nicole and Corey a heads up about the plan.  Two of the 3 of them will stay in the house and like I said he will be the target in front of the rest of the group.  Paul will be able to talk his way out because "he didn't even get to vote" for sure.  Plus if James is the top target and is put on the block with Nat or Bridge, he will need Nicole and Corey's votes to have any hope of staying in the house.  Like I said, James has the most to lose in this scenario and should cover his bases to the best of his ability.

Thes people are idiots. Backdooring is a stupid plan at this point in the game. You will be down to 9 people in the house, meaning you are just as likely to be picked to play as you are not to play. You want him gone, put him up. Victor is definitely a viable person for him to share the block with, just like you mentioned, he will be fighting just as hard for that veto, and if Paulie does win it, you still get Victor out of the house. No sense in pissing of Nicole and Corey at this point, you just let them know you have the votes you need to save Michelle and they can do what they want. Then leave it at that. But don't tell them today, wait until 10-15 mins before live show. You waited to tell them to ensure it doesn't get back to Paulie and him try to change things up. You also tell them that they benefit by it because then if Paulie wins HoH, they have plausible deniability in it.

It is imperative for this plan to work, that PAul votes in this eviction, you have to force him to show his cards or run the risk of him spilling everything to Paulie after the Z gets evicted. If he has to vote, and does not follow through, it's on him and you know where he stands.

The advantage should be used on Paulie and Nicole. In fact, you can appease Nicole as she asked it be used on her so as to not make her pick between the 2 friends of hers
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Now Bridgette has brought Victor into the loop on this. Why do these idiots insist on making sure the entire house is on board with things. Do they not realize they will need targets moving forward? Who cares if it's his HoH, he's been running with Paulie so let him face the repercussions of it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:43 am

And now Natalie went to Z and told her about how nobody trusts Paulie and that he is running the house, blah blah blah. Well guess what happened next? Z ran and have all that info right to Paulie. How stupid can you be? Why in the fuck would you give any information to your target? Now Natalie is Paulies #1 target. Sure it's good for Z if she stays, which is why it's stupid to share that info.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:16 am

What a debacle. After Nat spilled the beans to Zak that shes going home, she ran and told Paulie. Paulie immediately got pissed and is now after Nat. The funny thing is that he went off on a long rant to anyone who would listen about how he is on to Nat, she is a typical Jersey girl, he is going to put her in her place and on and on and on.

Some of the stupid things that came out of his mouth:

"If NAt ever gives her a bad goodbye message like she gave Victor, the girls in his family will whoop her ass"

"She is trying to be like Victoria and ride to the end but failed, Victoria shut her mouth and knew her role"

"I will make sure America sees the real Natalie outside the house"

And my favorite:

"I'll literally state facts about you that you never knew existed, but you did know they exist"

So finally, Mr calm, cool and collected who was bred for this game, finds himself getting the first sign of heat and is going off the rails. He is now intimidated by a Jersey girl who he claims has no game whatsoever and is getting personal.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:08 pm

And the best part of all of this is he STILL believes Mich is leaving. He doesn't see that everyone has jumped ship, well except Corey. The sad part of this is that Nicole stayed out of the drama for the most part and it will be HER that pays the price for this entire debacle because she was STUPID enough to put her eggs in Paulie's basket.

I give Nat a lot of credit for having the balls to stand up to Paulie the way she did and he came out looking like a jackass which was a long time coming.

I also have to give Mich a lot of credit. She pulled herself up by her boot straps and got out of that emotional toilet she was in and started playing like I thought she could. She made her arguments, found her opening and seized it. Bridge and Nat had a lot more guts than I thought they would have, so kudos to the 3 of them. That being said, Mich is still letting jealousy rule her game. She is all about blowing up Paulie's game which she has done very well, but she is still locked on Nicole as a target even more so than Paulie. When things were blowing up, her questions were always "what was Nicole saying..........what was Nicole doing." Now you watch, if Bridge starts getting into a cushy spot with Paul and Victor going forward, Bridge will become the new target of her jealousy, which is fine, but she doesn't look at these in the game sense, more so of "why not me" type of thing. But no matter what, nobody can say she doesn't have guts along with Nat and Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There may be some actual gameplay going on   

Back to top Go down

There may be some actual gameplay going on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1