Share | 

Natalie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:34 am

I have to say I am surprised by this one. She was completely clueless in the beginning of the game and was just riding James' coattails to get to jury. But along the way she has learned more about the game (at least a few of the basics) and her observations of the things going on the house are sometimes very spot on.

I thought if she made it past half way she would probably slip through, being the token pawn and could very easily end up in the final 3 like Victoria or at least close to it. Now I am noticing that she is actually playing the game and the advice that she gives him is actually smarter than the moves he wants to make. Now as stupid as James has been lately this isn't saying much, but the fact that Nat seems to be able to see things and call them as accurately as she does without actually being involved in any game talk with anyone is very surprising.

She has these little "speculation" sessions with James where she tries to figure out who is working together for sure and who might be in alliances and such. James never confirms anything for sure, he just tells her there are people he is working with and denies to the fullest there is an all guys alliance which seems silly because the information he does share with her basically tells her it is true. She does get off the mark at times too, but here is an example of what she said yesterday.

Paulie is calling the shots, Nicole is playing all the angles and James is mostly floating. Bridgette is Paulie's new puppet. She wondered if Nicole, James and Paulie were working together because they all have a relationship with Derrick and were coached by him. She also sees that Nicole is no longer close to any of the girls.

Now I am not saying she is suddenly some kind of real player (wouldn't take much this season to rise above), but she is learning as she goes and is pretty observant. But her downfall is she doesn't realize that the game is different than regular every day life. She thinks if she is "friends" with someone you should play the game with them. She doesn't understand that just because you like someone keeping them in the game is not the best move and can't seem to get past that kind of thing.

On the other hand, she does recognize some things that are an advantage to her game that surprise me. Her game is to be flirty, positive and fun so people will like her and keep her around (floater and token pawn role although she doesn't want to be a pawn at all). She initially wanted Mich to leave this week because she was emotional and causing problems for James. But then she spent some time with Mich and Mich asked for advice on how to stay positive which pulled Nat right in. She then encouraged James and Mich to talk about things.

James and Mich talked last night and James suddenly changed his tune that Z needs to go because it would weaken Paulie. Nat agreed with him and said that Mich will never put them up together and she effectively did this because others are shunning Mich right now (wounded bird theory). Nat said that Z in the game would probably be a target in front of her because they are in the same scenario with the showmance, but because Mich is emotional she would be a target in front of her too.

I think all her talk over the past couple of weeks (since James' HOH) and even more so over the past couple of days have lit a bit of a fire under James that maybe Paulie is actually using him instead of working with him. Plus I think his ego is getting to him a bit because Nat keeps talking about Paulie running everything and James floating through the game.

Like I said she is no Einstein by any means and she still has a long way to go to understand the game, but she has come a long way since the first week that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8836

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:22 pm

I agree that she has come a long way.  Bronte leaving was the best thing that happened to her.  It basically ended that stupid spy girls alliance which did nothing for nobody.  Since then she got her head in the game and currently has the best grasp as to what is happening in the house.  And she's doing it while using James as a shield.  U fortunately, her name has surfaced in the double eviction talk.  She is an athletic girl and could actually pull out some comp wins if she applies herself.  I think coming so close in the last hoh comp could give her a confidence boost if she survives the double eviction.

If these guys were smart, they wouldn't worry about the rest of the house, now is the time to pull in michele, james can cancel 2 votes, meaning with him and Natalie, theyou only need one more vote to send Z out.  Nicole and Corey can be pulled in at this time for that last vote.  Now disguise that, Nicole has already said she is fine with using the cancel on her, so you have James, Nat and Corey all voting to keep me echo and it's a done deal.  Nicole and Corey are the expendable ones in the group and you run with a final 3 of james, Natalie and Michelle, keeping Nicole and Corey in the dark in case they are needed, like in the double eviction.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:37 pm

I said some of the same things on the other thread too. James has already broken the ice with Mich, it is time to reel that in for sure. The only problem is that Paulie will get in James' ear and tell him that Vic and Paul are trying to reel in Mich and Bridge to a possible group (he is trying to get Vic and James to target each other) and James will spill the beans to Paulie that he thinks HE (James) can reel in Mich to work for them and go after Vic for them. This will be a big red flag to Paulie because Mich would be in James' corner instead of his own.

Again if James were smart, he would tell Mich when he makes his pitch to her that Paulie is probably going to come to her and make her think Paulie is the one orchestrating her to stay in the game, and she should go along with it (she is actually a pretty good liar when she wants to be). Then when he talks to Paulie, tell him that he believes they can make Mich work for them by turning them her on Vic and Bridge (the supposed next targets). But make is seem like Paulie will have to be the one to pull her in so he thinks he is in control.

Personally, I think this is way above James' pay grade for sure, but it would be the smart thing to do. But, if he just pulls Mich in now by telling her he is saving her with the votes and tell her to be calm, then he will gain an advantage in the game. But I believe he will share the information with Paulie and Corey and it will probably backfire.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I said some of the same things on the other thread too.  James has already broken the ice with Mich, it is time to reel that in for sure.  The only problem is that Paulie will get in James' ear and tell him that Vic and Paul are trying to reel in Mich and Bridge to a possible group (he is trying to get Vic and James to target each other) and James will spill the beans to Paulie that he thinks HE (James) can reel in Mich to work for them and go after Vic for them.  This will be a big red flag to Paulie because Mich would be in James' corner instead of his own.  

Again if James were smart, he would tell Mich when he makes his pitch to her that Paulie is probably going to come to her and make her think Paulie is the one orchestrating her to stay in the game, and she should go along with it (she is actually a pretty good liar when she wants to be).  Then when he talks to Paulie, tell him that he believes they can make Mich work for them by turning them her on Vic and Bridge (the supposed next targets).  But make is seem like Paulie will have to be the one to pull her in so he thinks he is in control.  

Personally, I think this is way above James' pay grade for sure, but it would be the smart thing to do.  But, if he just pulls Mich in now by telling her he is saving her with the votes and tell her to be calm, then he will gain an advantage in the game.  But I believe he will share the information with Paulie and Corey and it will probably backfire.

And this is exactly why Nat should be the one talking to Michelle and not James.  She needs to take it from him and tell him that she will handle this.  To just trust her, the less info he knows, the less he can blurt out to Paulie.  She needs to get him to understand that he is a target for them and not the ally they make him feel like.  She already explained to him how Paulie is running the house.  He keeps telling her that they need to do what the house wants, but her response to that should be, it's time to show ourcards, we are down to jury now, at some point we have to start playing the game.  If we don't strike first,they will.  So let me pull Michelle in, then if you, me or her with  HOH for the double eviction, we throw Paul and Paulie up with Vitoria as the replacement, one of them will go home.  We can pull in Nicole and Corey for a one week deal and they will vote with us as well.  We can control what happens here if we actually take a shot at it and quit doing what they want.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
And this is exactly why Nat should be the one talking to Michelle and not James.  She needs to take it from him and tell him that she will handle this.  To just trust her, the less info he knows, the less he can blurt out to Paulie.  She needs to get him to understand that he is a target for them and not the ally they make him feel like.  She already explained to him how Paulie is running the house.  He keeps telling her that they need to do what the house wants, but her response to that should be, it's time to show ourcards, we are down to jury now, at some point we have to start playing the game.  If we don't strike first,they will.  So let me pull Michelle in, then if you, me or her with  HOH for the double eviction, we throw Paul and Paulie up with Vitoria as the replacement, one of them will go home.  We can pull in Nicole and Corey for a one week deal and they will vote with us as well.  We can control what happens here if we actually take a shot at it and quit doing what they want.

While your scenario is flawless, I don't think Nat has come THAT far in understanding the game and making moves. I don't see her actually executing this the way you are talking about. I think James could very easily pull in Mich and execute that part, making sure to get ALL the bases covered of what he wants in return for saving her and how they might move forward. It is the interaction with Paulie so as not to blindside him with the Mich thing in order to keep him relaxed in order to make the move in the DE is where I think he will get tripped up and Nat certainly can't execute that part of the plan. Nat will be instrumental in solidifying the bond between the 3 of them though.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

While your scenario is flawless, I don't think Nat has come THAT far in understanding the game and making moves.  I don't see her actually executing this the way you are talking about.  I think James could very easily pull in Mich and execute that part, making sure to get ALL the bases covered of what he wants in return for saving her and how they might move forward.  It is the interaction with Paulie so as not to blindside him with the Mich thing in order to keep him relaxed in order to make the move in the DE is where I think he will get tripped up and Nat certainly can't execute that part of the plan.  Nat will be instrumental in solidifying the bond between the 3 of them though.

This is the mistake everyone in the game makes.  Why do you have to kep paulie relaxed?   In fact, dont tell paulie anything.  Blindside his ass, although its not much of a blindside because he really wont care if z goes either.  James, mich and nat shohld be having study sessions all week since they are expecting the double.  You knkw the first hoh will be questions, be prepared for it.  Out of the 3 of them, michelle probably has the best chance while james has the least chance.  Just let paulie think that james agrees with victor and paul about getting zak out and leave it at that.  At this point, its no surprise to him.  If your group doesnt win the hoh, ok yoh go back to laying back for that eviction and see how the cards fall, but if your group does win, its time to strike first.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is the mistake everyone in the game makes.  Why do you have to kep paulie relaxed?   In fact, dont tell paulie anything.  Blindside his ass, although its not much of a blindside because he really wont care if z goes either.  James, mich and nat shohld be having study sessions all week since they are expecting the double.  You knkw the first hoh will be questions, be prepared for it.  Out of the 3 of them, michelle probably has the best chance while james has the least chance.  Just let paulie think that james agrees with victor and paul about getting zak out and leave it at that.  At this point, its no surprise to him.  If your group doesnt win the hoh, ok yoh go back to laying back for that eviction and see how the cards fall, but if your group does win, its time to strike first.

I think the mistake would be to blindside Paulie with it. James believes he has a final 2 with Paulie and a final 3 with Corey. At this point they both want Z gone and James holds he cards to make that happen very easily. If James blindsides Paulie and goes the other way, that blows his final 2 and final 3 deal and Paulie could very easily get James to be the target in the DE. That is a risky thing. Now if he takes the time to talk to him and makes sure he says in front of Paul and Vic that he agrees that Z needs to go, then Paulie is put in a position that if he pushes to keep Z too much, he loses trust with those guys who are right now completely loyal to him. Then it opens the door for James to make this move right out in the open without the same consequences a blindside brings. Then if his team wins the DE they can make that BIG move that needs to be made.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:54 pm

One more comment on the above post, if it was a total blindside, it would be very entertaining to see Paulie out of the loop for once!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:22 pm

chap5788 wrote:
One more comment on the above post, if it was a total blindside, it would be very entertaining to see Paulie out of the loop for once!

That would make it even better if they were able to blindside him, let him be flustered going into that HoH, and then if he ends up on the block as a result of it, he may still be flustered for the POV. If he does happen to pull out the POV, you send Paul home and the only one Paulie has left to work with is Victor, who immediately become the next two targets.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2065

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:54 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I have to say I am surprised by this one.  She was completely clueless in the beginning of the game and was just riding James' coattails to get to jury.  But along the way she has learned more about the game (at least a few of the basics) and her observations of the things going on the house are sometimes very spot on.  

I thought if she made it past half way she would probably slip through, being the token pawn and could very easily end up in the final 3 like Victoria or at least close to it.  Now I am noticing that she is actually playing the game and the advice that she gives him is actually smarter than the moves he wants to make.  Now as stupid as James has been lately this isn't saying much, but the fact that Nat seems to be able to see things and call them as accurately as she does without actually being involved in any game talk with anyone is very surprising.

She has these little "speculation" sessions with James where she tries to figure out who is working together for sure and who might be in alliances and such.  James never confirms anything for sure, he just tells her there are people he is working with and denies to the fullest there is an all guys alliance which seems silly because the information he does share with her basically tells her it is true.  She does get off the mark at times too, but here is an example of what she said yesterday.

Paulie is calling the shots, Nicole is playing all the angles and James is mostly floating.  Bridgette is Paulie's new puppet.  She wondered if Nicole, James and Paulie were working together because they all have a relationship with Derrick and were coached by him.  She also sees that Nicole is no longer close to any of the girls.

Now I am not saying she is suddenly some kind of real player (wouldn't take much this season to rise above), but she is learning as she goes and is pretty observant.  But her downfall is she doesn't realize that the game is different than regular every day life.  She thinks if she is "friends" with someone you should play the game with them.  She doesn't understand that just because you like someone keeping them in the game is not the best move and can't seem to get past that kind of thing.

On the other hand, she does recognize some things that are an advantage to her game that surprise me.  Her game is to be flirty, positive and fun so people will like her and keep her around (floater and token pawn role although she doesn't want to be a pawn at all).  She initially wanted Mich to leave this week because she was emotional and causing problems for James.  But then she spent some time with Mich and Mich asked for advice on how to stay positive which pulled Nat right in.  She then encouraged James and Mich to talk about things.

James and Mich talked last night and James suddenly changed his tune that Z needs to go because it would weaken Paulie.  Nat agreed with him and said that Mich will never put them up together and she effectively did this because others are shunning Mich right now (wounded bird theory).  Nat said that Z in the game would probably be a target in front of her because they are in the same scenario with the showmance, but because Mich is emotional she would be a target in front of her too.

I think all her talk over the past couple of weeks (since James' HOH) and even more so over the past couple of days have lit a bit of a fire under James that maybe Paulie is actually using him instead of working with him.  Plus I think his ego is getting to him a bit because Nat keeps talking about Paulie running everything and James floating through the game.  

Like I said she is no Einstein by any means and she still has a long way to go to understand the game, but she has come a long way since the first week that is for sure.  

Chap! I think I secretly misted you!! hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize

I'm so happy to read this, because I've liked Natalie for a while now and saw a hint of potential. Honestly she's my favorite in that house. Even though she's teamed up with James. Because right now, I really do not like how James is playing this game. I HATE the "doing what the house wants to do" approach. And that's all he keeps doing. I also hate that he keeps things from Natalie. She's his "ride or die". He should fully trust her and not those stupid boys.

I would actually like a three-way alliance of James, Michelle and Natalie. But I really just cannot stand Michelle. She's all over the place and that crying is TERRIBLE!! However, if she were to stick with Natalie, then I'd probably like her more, by proxy. TeeHee

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize
More mist for Natalie!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That would make it even better if they were able to blindside him, let him be flustered going into that HoH, and then if he ends up on the block as a result of it, he may still be flustered for the POV.  If he does happen to pull out the POV, you send Paul home and the only one Paulie has left to work with is Victor, who immediately become the next two targets.

It would be wonderful to watch, but apparently all James' big talk earlier about doing anything was just that............talk. Everyone has received their voting orders from Paulie and even though Paul seemed upset about it while talking to Vic about the vote switch, he then sucked on Paulie's ass when he was given his instructions too.

It didn't help that Mich decided to quote statistics that Paulie wins 50% of the vetoes he plays in and then right after the veto meeting was over basically told Paul if she stayed she would not put him, Vic or Bridge up, but would go after a BIG TARGET and not sure if she actually said a name or they just assumed she was talking about Paulie so now Paulie has dropped the hammer, Mich goes no matter what.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:07 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Chap! I think I secretly misted you!! hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize

I'm so happy to read this, because I've liked Natalie for a while now and saw a hint of potential. Honestly she's my favorite in that house. Even though she's teamed up with James. Because right now, I really do not like how James is playing this game. I HATE the "doing what the house wants to do" approach. And that's all he keeps doing. I also hate that he keeps things from Natalie. She's his "ride or die". He should fully trust her and not those stupid boys.

I would actually like a three-way alliance of James, Michelle and Natalie. But I really just cannot stand Michelle. She's all over the place and that crying is TERRIBLE!! However, if she were to stick with Natalie, then I'd probably like her more, by proxy. TeeHee

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize
More mist for Natalie!!

Well Lizzy, maybe you should send some mist in the house to Nat because now she is getting a bit full of herself and is managing to shoot herself in the foot. She is getting more bold with her game talk and has made comments to a couple of people about "everyone trusts Paulie" and "Paulie is running the house" and those are comments that will only hurt you right now for sure.

She also decided to try to push Bridge to trust James, but Bridge said she just can't trust him. Then Nat tells Bridge that Paulie is the one who told James to put up Bridge and Frank, to which she replied "well he still did it." Nat also told Bridge that Paulie still sees Bridge as a big threat and she should be careful of him, etc.

Bridge just told Paulie earlier today that Nat keeps pushing her to trust James, but she just can't do it. Now Nat is throwing Paulie under the bus to her? I can see Bridge stammering around about it, but eventually asking Paulie if he trusts her and when he wonders why she asks, she will tell him what Nat said.

Now Paulie knows that Nat is trying to actually play the game and bring Bridge over to play with her and James, and James has not advised the master (Paulie) of said disloyal behavior, she will be moving right up the hit list for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:20 am

And by the way, no I do not like Nat at all. I don't like her personality at all. She has flirted her way through life and is doing the same thing in the game. She even says things like...........I don't get heartbroken by anyone, I am the one who breaks the hearts..........I can have any guy I want outside this house at any time, all I have to do is set my sites on them, etc.

I thought she was starting to care about James and leads him to believe that she is, but she has bigger eyes for Paulie and Corey which is why she wants Z and Nic out of the house. She even told James the other day that Z and Nic are not good for her game because she can't be "friendly" with Paulie and Corey with them around! And then today her and Bridge were ogling Paulie outside with his shirt off and he pulled his shorts up to show his butt cheeks (flirting with them) and Nat said "there is my future husband" and I don't think she was just joking. I think what Nat is doing with James is just as bad as what Paulie is doing to Z, but that is just me.

I have said for a while now that James is not just "pretty" enough for Nat. And the fact that he is playing a totally different game in order to stay off the radar to keep her safe more than anything else just pisses me off because he was much more of a player last year and it disappoints me. Of course, he is a wiling participant and makes his own choices, so he takes responsibility in it too, but girls like Nat who use and abuse their way through life and are proud of that fact are just not my cup of tea for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:26 am

So nat is finally playing the game and thats a bad thing?  We havent had a game player all season.  To compare her and james to paulie and z is apples and oranges. Shes not having sex with james and talking shit about him to her frriends in the house like paulie is doing. If her strategy is to flirt her way through, go for it. Shes not crossing a line.  Do you really think james ever had a shot with her outside the house?

How awesome would it be if this girl not only pulled a fast one on James and the other HGs, but us as well and suddenly started winning comps and directing traffic in the house?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
So nat is finally playing the game and thats a bad thing?  We havent had a game player all season.  To compare her and james to paulie and z is apples and oranges. Shes not having sex with james and talking shit about him to her frriends in the house like paulie is doing. If her strategy is to flirt her way through, go for it. Shes not crossing a line.  Do you really think james ever had a shot with her outside the house?

How awesome would it be if this girl not only pulled a fast one on James and the other HGs, but us as well and suddenly started winning comps and directing traffic in the house?

No it I not a bad thing that she is starting to play the game, remember I started this thread for her and said I was surprised that her observations were this good. That being said, now she is getting a little bit cocky and starting to shoot herself in the foot with loose lips.

And if she wants to flirt her way through the game, that is fine. But she is leading James to believe there is going to be something after the show and there is no need to go that far with it. He was already protecting her anyway. She pushed it to talks about after the show and such.

Her flirting is getting more overt with Paulie and Corey in the last couple of days and she doesn't care that it may hurt James' feelings or make him look stupid. And if she thinks that is helping her game, it isn't because neither of those guys are interested because she tried early in the game and neither were interested. James is a good guy with a heart of gold. He was protecting her when they were just friends and she pushed it to the next level unnecessarily.............this is what I object to, especially since I do not believe it advances her game anyway, AND I don't actually think it is as much strategy as it is just her personality showing in its true self. It just smacks as something tawdry to me I guess. Nat also seems very entitled to me and that rubs me the wrong way. But if I am wrong and it advances her game, more power to her, but I am just saying I don't like her personality and her sense of entitlement and of course the tears or begging that she does to get her way. She has even been telling people that she has a learning disability and that is why it would be hard to win a mental comp and people should "at least LET her win 1 comp, it is not that big of a deal!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   

Back to top Go down

Natalie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1