Share | 

Jury returnee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Jury returnee   Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:27 pm

So I was looking at the number of weeks left and the number of hg's and counted this week's double eviction and they come up short to end the season on time. If the round-trip ticket is used, it will set them up to end the season on time but will not include a second double eviction. If it is not used, they HAVE to have a jury member return just to end the season normally unless there is a reset button or something that cancels a week out.

I actually think if the ticket is used, they will still have a returning juror just to be sure they can have a second double eviction.

Okay Ctown, I am ready for you to show me where my math is wrong and why this can't or won't happen! waiting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So I was looking at the number of weeks left and the number of hg's and counted this week's double eviction and they come up short to end the season on time.  If the round-trip ticket is used, it will set them up to end the season on time but will not include a second double eviction.  If it is not used, they HAVE to have a jury member return just to end the season normally unless there is a reset button or something that cancels a week out.  

I actually think if the ticket is used, they will still have a returning juror just to be sure they can have a second double eviction.

Okay Ctown, I am ready for you to show me where my math is wrong and why this can't or won't happen!  waiting

I'll have to crunch the numbers again, but I'm almost certain that if round trip is used they are on pacefor2 double evictions.  If it is not used in don't think it will be a returning juror but a week getting cancelled
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
So I was looking at the number of weeks left and the number of hg's and counted this week's double eviction and they come up short to end the season on time.  If the round-trip ticket is used, it will set them up to end the season on time but will not include a second double eviction.  If it is not used, they HAVE to have a jury member return just to end the season normally unless there is a reset button or something that cancels a week out.  

Okay Ctown, I am ready for you to show me where my math is wrong and why this can't or won't happen!  waiting

I'll have to crunch the numbers again, but I'm almost certain that if round trip is used they are on pacefor2 double evictions.  If it is not used in don't think it will be a returning juror but a week getting cancelled

If it is a week getting cancelled then THAT would be interesting. I would LOVE! It to be Paulie's week that it happens. If it happens that is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

If it is a week getting cancelled then THAT would be interesting. I would LOVE! It to be Paulie's week that it happens. If it happens that is.

Anything that happens to screw up Paulie's plans would be great in my book that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:29 pm

OK here we go,

The goal is to get to the final 3 by 9/17 for the special Wednesday eviction (CBS has football on Thursdays starting this week). But looking in past history, there will alos be an eviction that Sunday 9/14

So as it stands now, 10 people are left, her are the rest of the eviction shows:

8/11 - Double - down to 8
8/18 - down to 7
8/25 - down to 6
9/1 down to 5
9/8 down to 4
9/14 down to 3 (you can see we are already at our target number, but this is without taking into account a returner for round trip. so lets add that back in here and make it down to 4)
9/17 down to our magic number of 3.

Now all of this is with only the one double eviction and one of those players coming back. If none of them come back on round trip, then they are ahead of schedule and will HAVE to reset a week or have another battle back.

In conclusion, in order to have 2 double evictions, they will need to have another returner after round trip or a reset after round trip. If round trip is not used, they would need 2 returners, 2 resets or one of each.

Anyone confused yet?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Confused Confused Confused
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
OK here we go,

The goal is to get to the final 3 by 9/17 for the special Wednesday eviction (CBS has football on Thursdays starting this week).  But looking in past history, there will alos be an eviction that Sunday 9/14

So as it stands now, 10 people are left, her are the rest of the eviction shows:

8/18 - down to 7
8/25 - down to 6
9/1 down to 5
9/8 down to 4
9/14 down to 3 (you can see we are already at our target number, but this is without taking into account a returner for round trip.  so lets add that back in here and make it down to 4)

Now all of this is with only the one double eviction and one of those players coming back.  If none of them come back on round trip, then they are ahead of schedule and will HAVE to reset a week or have another battle back.  

In conclusion, in order to have 2 double evictions, they will need to have another returner after round trip or a reset after round trip.  If round trip is not used, they would need 2 returners, 2 resets or one of each.

Anyone confused yet?

Wow, it is confusing. When I looked at your calendar above, I already saw a mistake I made because I started with 8/4 instead of 8/11! Ooops

So, now I wonder if they will do it with the resets or jury battle back? It would be rather late to wait until after 8/18 to see if round trip ticket is used to do a jury battle back don't you think?

In any event, this is going to get very confusing moving forward. Personally I hope that Mich has the round trip ticket and comes right back in the house and wins HOH and makes Paulie shit his pants because it sounds like HE is her number 1 target!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
OK here we go,

The goal is to get to the final 3 by 9/17 for the special Wednesday eviction (CBS has football on Thursdays starting this week).  But looking in past history, there will alos be an eviction that Sunday 9/14

8/18 - down to 7
8/25 - down to 6
9/1 down to 5
9/8 down to 4
9/14 down to 3 (you can see we are already at our target number, but this is without taking into account a returner for round trip.  so lets add that back in here and make it down to 4)

Now all of this is with only the one double eviction and one of those players coming back.  If none of them come back on round trip, then they are ahead of schedule and will HAVE to reset a week or have another battle back.  

In conclusion, in order to have 2 double evictions, they will need to have another returner after round trip or a reset after round trip.  If round trip is not used, they would need 2 returners, 2 resets or one of each.

Anyone confused yet?

Wow, it is confusing.  When I looked at your calendar above, I already saw a mistake I made because I started with 8/4 instead of 8/11!  Ooops

So, now I wonder if they will do it with the resets or jury battle back?  It would be rather late to wait until after 8/18 to see if round trip ticket is used to do a jury battle back don't you think?

In any event, this is going to get very confusing moving forward.  Personally I hope that Mich has the round trip ticket and comes right back in the house and wins HOH and makes Paulie shit his pants because it sounds like HE is her number 1 target!

There very well could be a mistake in my calendar but i think i have it down. Heres the thing though with all these twists, do you think its coincidence they are falling in line with the olympics, when bb ratings go down?

I read an interesting conspiracy theory theory and really not giving it much atention, but did you notice how long it takes Julie to pull the card out of the envelope?  The theory goes that each envelope has both cards and Julie pulls the round trip one out when they decide its time. I can actually see tjis, but if bb wants to dispell that, after the round trip is revealed or if not used after 4 weks, allow the HGs to open their envelope.  I have a feeling it will be glossed over, and the envelopes will be taken from the Hgs when the feeds are down
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
There very well could be a mistake in my calendar but i think i have it down. Heres the thing though with all these twists, do you think its coincidence they are falling in line with the olympics, when bb ratings go down?

I read an interesting conspiracy theory theory and really not giving it much atention, but did you notice how long it takes Julie to pull the card out of the envelope?  The theory goes that each envelope has both cards and Julie pulls the round trip one out when they decide its time. I can actually see tjis, but if bb wants to dispell that, after the round trip is revealed or if not used after 4 weks, allow the HGs to open their envelope.  I have a feeling it will be glossed over, and the envelopes will be taken from the Hgs when the feeds are down

No, I don't see an error in YOUR calendar......I saw an error in the one I used (didn't post it) in trying to figure it out. I started my numbers with 8/4 instead of 8/11. I believe yours is spot on for sure.

The twists could be related to the ratings dip, but honestly I think they are just trying to figure out a way to keep people THEY see as the stars of the show in the game. So if they have a couple of chances at their disposal then they can manipulate that a bit easier. Using this theory one would think they would make sure she had the round trip ticket, but I believe it will be more dramatic if they can get her back in the house through a battle back of some sort. Or if their most recent golden boy (Paulie) happens to actually get clipped too early they can bring him back in or just simply reset the week if he is getting in some kind of trouble.

Funny you should mention the cards theory because my husband commented during the last eviction episode that she removes that card in a very weird manner and we talked about that very theory. I don't think they would take the chance on making Julie look stupid if she would happen to grab the second card along with the first one or something like that.

All the hg's (with Nat and Paulie leading the charge) want to open their own cards once the last one comes to pass on 8/18 if nobody has it to that point. I don't recall who said that production probably won't allow them to open them if the winning ticket is not used before the deadline and Paulie commented that the rules state that it can't be opened early so they "can't stop" them from opening them up after 8/18. Guess Paulie believes he runs production as well as the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Production cant stop them?  They mostcertainly can, its very simple.  Anyone not on the block leading into that fnal eviction it is eligible for, gets their envelpe taken away.  In fact the envelopes are numbered so they can also take them from the two evictees.

How about this for a twist, take each and every one, including from the two on the block.  When that final person gets evicted they are all on a board next to julie.  You tell thatevicted person is the last chanceto get theround trip ticket.  They could take back theiroriginal envelope or switch it out for any other envelope on the board.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Production cant stop them?  They mostcertainly can, its very simple.  Anyone not on the block leading into that fnal eviction it is eligible for, gets their envelpe taken away.  In fact the envelopes are numbered so they can also take them from the two evictees.

How about this for a twist, take each and every one, including from the two on the block.  When that final person gets evicted they are all on a board next to julie.  You tell thatevicted person is the last chanceto get theround trip ticket.  They could take back theiroriginal envelope or switch it out for any other envelope on the board.

I know right? His arrogance knows no bounds. He was talking to Nicole last night about the DR and their interference by playing devil's advocate. He said is pisses him off because he has to talk Z down after every DR because they put shit in her head. He of course has been schooled on this by Cody and Derrick not to let that shit get to him (and we know that Paulie is an expert on Derrick's playbook because he tells us every damn day). But then I think about this complete 180 he did on wanting Z out, even before Mich actually went on the block and had the meltdown. He all of the sudden thought Mich should go AND he started being nicer to Z on a daily basis. He still has his moments where he berates her, but it almost seems like he catches himself and pulls back where he didn't before. I suspect the DR has planted the seed that he might be seen as the dick he really is on the feeds and has pulled it back a bit.

I like your idea of the tickets all being put on a board if it is not used by the 8/18 eviction and the last one coming out has the option to choose a different ticket.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:41 am

ctown28 wrote:

clapping clapping clapping clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:07 pm

It appears my numbers are slightly off. In order to have a 2nd double eviction there only needs to be one person returning or one reset week. Where I erred was for the 9/18 eviction. The 9/18 episode will be a recap show and the first part of the 3 part HoH, thre will then be an episode on 9/20 with the 2nd part of the Hoh and the finale will have the third part. So they are in fact on schedule for one returning player.

Take a look at this article which explains why Friday should be a battle back episode:

http://zap2it.com/2016/08/big-brother-18-special-friday-episode-jury-battle-back/

It points out that production knows who has the round trip ticket and speculates that even though they announced that there will be a special episode before Victor made his noms, they were fairly certain who it would be and that the person who holds the round trip would not be in any danger (Maybe Paul, there is no way Victor would put Paul up)

Now I do see some problems with this, the live feeds. If that is the case, the feeds will be down yet again for an HoH comp. Last time around they put up on the feeds that they may be down for an extended period that week, which we all knew they would. This time they don't have that little snippet. But the could not have it because they are trying to keep it a secret what the Friday episode is. They certainly can't put someone back into the house Friday night after the HoH has been played and the care package is revealed.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the theory in this article is true and we are going to miss another epic HoH battle, because I think chap was right in thinking this is the slip slide one, which is always fun to watch on the feeds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:50 pm

That sounds plausible about the juror battle back happening on Friday and the live feeders be screwed, especially since it will more than likely be the slip and slide. Once again I will be so pissed off, even though it gets me no where.

At first I didn't think the article was taking into account having another DE, but I looked at it again and it comes out correctly only having 1 person return either through RT or juror battle back.

The one time I more than likely guessed the correct comp and it ends up screwing me out of entertainment! Mad6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury returnee   

Back to top Go down

Jury returnee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1