Veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 8837

PostSubject: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Veto players are Paulie, Victor, James, Nicole, Michelle & Zakiyah. Veto is underway, will post the winner as soon as I have it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 6451

PostSubject: POV week 6   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:31 pm

The POV players are Vic, Mich, Zak, James, Paulie and Nicole.

Both the noms will be playing hard for it obviously.

Vic wants it, he told the guys the night he won HOH he wanted ALL the power this week to throw in people's faces (great idea going into the DE, make yourself more of a comp threat). :facepalm:

James told Nat he was throwing it and she said she supported him in that decision. I think it is stupid because he not close to either of the girls on the block, so why would he be expected to use it? Zak asked James last night if he won veto if he would pull her down. His response was quickly "of course" but then Paul reminded him that none of them know who the replacement nom would be and the discussion ended there. But first and foremost if he won the veto and doesn't use it, his safety and Nat's safety would be 100% secured.

Nicole will probably play for it (if she is smart) and if she wins she can tell Zak and Mich that she can't use it or Corey might be the replacement nom and it keeps Paulie's noms in place since they think they are in a final 3 now with Paulie.

I am not sure what Paulie will do. If he plays for it and wins, he could always tell Zak that he is not using it because other people in their alliance could be the replacement nom and that would piss off people they are working with and make himself and Zak bigger targets for the DE. He could also tell her that he doesn't want to piss Vic off more to have to name a replacement. Zak told Mich that she is going to test Paulie in this veto. If he throws it he is "obviously working with them" and if he plays hard for it she will know he is "loyal to her."

I really think this will either be the "how bad you want it" or the "prize/luxury/unitard" veto comp. Either of these comps could show a few more cards to those still in denial about what is going on in the house.

I actually hope that Mich wins veto and Nat goes on the block (this is what the asshats decided when they came up with the noms even though Vic said he wouldn't). Paulie has suddenly decided he wants Z to stay and Mich to go. Paul wants Z to go more. If Z is on the block next to Nat, James is going to be fighting for Nat to stay and has those 2 votes to play. If Paulie pushes Nat to go, the boys alliance could start cracking with information being shared.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Sorry Ctown, looks like we posted this topic at the same time!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Not a problem, I merged them together.

I agree with your assessment, the only way veto gets used is if Michelle or Z win it, I don't think any of the others will use it. Especially if it is a luxury type comp. IT could also cause more friction between Z and Paulie if he chooses a reward over veto that he could use to "save" her, then she will be pissed at him, call him out for not protecting her, then go back to screwing him when its bedtime

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Now over 3 hours of feeds being down for veto.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:43 pm

5 hours now, maybe it is zingbot
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Not a problem, I merged them together.

I agree with your assessment, the only way veto gets used is if Michelle or Z win it, I don't think any of the others will use it.  Especially if it is a luxury type comp.  IT could also cause more friction between Z and Paulie if he chooses a reward over veto that he could use to "save" her, then she will be pissed at him, call him out for not protecting her, then go back to screwing him when its bedtime

Yea, her calling him out about anything is laughable. When she asked him if he waited til she fell because he didn't trust her, she almost said it like "well it kinda looked like that, so I was wondering." He gave a stupid answer like he just screwed around and fell or something and she bought it and then slept with him that night. So why would this be any different?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Could be, I kinda hope so and I hope the zings cause all kinds of paranoia. I still hope Michelle wins it, but if it is a puzzle kind of thing like zingbot usually is, then I think with this group Vic will pull it out. I also thought maybe it would be the comic book challenge with the zip line, but can't remember if they do that when the numbers are down or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Paulie has won the POV
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:11 pm

The house is trashed, it was the Hide and Go Seek veto comp. I expect the noms to stay the same.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Could be, I kinda hope so and I hope the zings cause all kinds of paranoia.  I still hope Michelle wins it, but if it is a puzzle kind of thing like zingbot usually is, then I think with this group Vic will pull it out.  I also thought maybe it would be the comic book challenge with the zip line, but can't remember if they do that when the numbers are down or not.

Numbers generally don't matter, as long as there are 6 people in the house, there is only 6 players. So even with 10 people left in the house, only 6 would play
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Could be, I kinda hope so and I hope the zings cause all kinds of paranoia.  I still hope Michelle wins it, but if it is a puzzle kind of thing like zingbot usually is, then I think with this group Vic will pull it out.  I also thought maybe it would be the comic book challenge with the zip line, but can't remember if they do that when the numbers are down or not.

Numbers generally don't matter, as long as there are 6 people in the house, there is only 6 players.  So even with 10 people left in the house, only 6 would play

I know only 6 play in the veto regardless, but zingbot does zings on everyone (even if we don't see them all), so I wondered if there were too many people in the house in that respect.

Paulie just told Paul he will probably keep it the same. About 5 minutes ago Zak was waiting for people to leave the room they were cleaning and ran up to Paulie and kissed his neck a bunch of times and then pranced away. I think she believes he will use it.

Victor was REALLY PISSED that the house was so trashed and apparently blames James for most of the mess. He even made a comment that the kitchen disaster could be enough for a replacement nom. James got pissed about his comment and bitched about it to Nat and then to Paul.

Victor told Paul that he was pissed about it and dumped James' bag out as revenge or something. Paul told him to keep it cool and Victor then decided that James needs to go in the DE because of this situation and they believe that the entire house will be on board because everyone is pissed at James.

I get nobody wants to clean and if I recall correctly from the last time this comp happened, James did go a little bit nuts with it, but to target him for eviction because of it? Gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 6702

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:02 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Numbers generally don't matter, as long as there are 6 people in the house, there is only 6 players.  So even with 10 people left in the house, only 6 would play

I know only 6 play in the veto regardless, but zingbot does zings on everyone (even if we don't see them all), so I wondered if there were too many people in the house in that respect.

Paulie just told Paul he will probably keep it the same.  About 5 minutes ago Zak was waiting for people to leave the room they were cleaning and ran up to Paulie and kissed his neck a bunch of times and then pranced away.  I think she believes he will use it.  

Victor was REALLY PISSED that the house was so trashed and apparently blames James for most of the mess.  He even made a comment that the kitchen disaster could be enough for a replacement nom.  James got pissed about his comment and bitched about it to Nat and then to Paul.  

Victor told Paul that he was pissed about it and dumped James' bag out as revenge or something.  Paul told him to keep it cool and Victor then decided that James needs to go in the DE because of this situation and they believe that the entire house will be on board because everyone is pissed at James.

I get nobody wants to clean and if I recall correctly from the last time this comp happened, James did go a little bit nuts with it, but to target him for eviction because of it?  Gimme a break.

Your expecting a remote resemblance of intelligence from this lot? Don't hold your breath.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:18 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Paulie just told Paul he will probably keep it the same.  About 5 minutes ago Zak was waiting for people to leave the room they were cleaning and ran up to Paulie and kissed his neck a bunch of times and then pranced away.  I think she believes he will use it.  

Victor was REALLY PISSED that the house was so trashed and apparently blames James for most of the mess.  He even made a comment that the kitchen disaster could be enough for a replacement nom.  James got pissed about his comment and bitched about it to Nat and then to Paul.  

Victor told Paul that he was pissed about it and dumped James' bag out as revenge or something.  Paul told him to keep it cool and Victor then decided that James needs to go in the DE because of this situation and they believe that the entire house will be on board because everyone is pissed at James.

I get nobody wants to clean and if I recall correctly from the last time this comp happened, James did go a little bit nuts with it, but to target him for eviction because of it?  Gimme a break.

Your expecting a remote resemblance of intelligence from this lot? Don't hold your breath.

Point taken! clapping clapping cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:53 am

So Paulie has basically confirmed that he is NOT using the veto. He gave Zak some kind of chess analogy that sometimes "the king" has to leave the "queen" in a vulnerable position to gauge what happens or something stupid like that. She of course accepted it, but with a pouty face. He basically guaranteed her safety though.

Now the question is who the target is going to be. At first Paulie wanted Zak gone for sure. He says she is a liability to his game because people don't want to sit and talk with him, mainly the other girls in the house, because of Zak's jealousy. He also agrees with Paul that having to babysit Zak because of her insecurities on a personal level take him out of game mode. But Michelle did shoot her mouth off after noms and broadcasted that Paulie was the one who backdoored Victor so why would Victor go after her instead and things like that (very, very stupid thing for sure). But, I believe that Paulie was starting to hedge on the Zak situation even before that because now that Day is gone he feels he controls Zak completely (which is more than likely true).

So, Vic and Paul want Zak to leave. James wants Mich to leave because he is sure she is going to target him (which is probably true). Corey would prefer that Mich leaves, but has said he really doesn't care which one to be honest (but he has Nicole pushing for Mich to leave because she is more afraid of her in the game than Zak so that is why he is stating a preference at all).

Paulie is getting a bit skeptical of Paul being so adamant about keeping Mich. He told James he thinks Paul and Vic are planning to pull Bridge and Mich in to "their side" to help getting Paulie and James out. Now, I believe that Paulie stating this to James is more to cause a bigger wedge between Vic and James because he is also making comments to Vic and Paul about James too. He also told James to scratch Paulie's vote and Paul's vote since he has to pick 2 and that way if they DO decide to keep Mich on eviction night, it covers Paulie with Zak.

It is smart of Paulie to try to make sure there are "bigger" targets in the DE than himself, but I think Paul is starting to get a bit tired of the plans always going Paulie's way and not his own. He wanted Bridge gone last week, but was overruled in favor of sending Day home. This week he wants Zak to leave, but Paulie is pushing it to be Mich. I think we just might see Vic and Paul start moving closer together and talking about Paulie getting his way all the time and Paulie COULD find this backfiring on him sooner that he thinks it will.

Personally I am hoping they vote to evict Mich and she comes right back in the house with the round-trip ticket. Not that I am a fan of hers at all, but the HOH comp will most certainly be questions and she usually is really up on those "before and after" scenarios, or at least she was early on and hopefully she has not abandoned thinking about that stuff. If she doesn't have a meltdown or let it get in her head, she could easily win that HOH and she will put 2 guys for sure, probably James and Vic, but would her replacement nominee be Paulie or Paul?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:43 pm

There is definitely Italy a fracture in three peepee alliance with not being able to agree on anything.  But most recently Paulie seems to be back on board with getting Z out. The discussion Paul made was that James wants Michelle out and why are they getting rid of James targets.  They also feel that they can reel Michelle in if they keep her.  

The only possible reason I could have for seeing that rounds trip ticket used is to end that stupid twist.  I almost wish Victor goes in double eviction and has it so that he goes in a 3rd time.  If that's the case, he would be the obvious choice to drag rto final 2.  Who wouldn't want to sit next to the guy who got evicted twice?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:12 pm

The last conversation I saw Paulie have about this week was with Corey and James and he was talking about being worried about Mich and Bridge joining forces with Vic and Paul. This is also when he told James he wanted him to cancel his vote and Paul's vote. I know part of this is to cause friction and pit Vic against James, but I think he really is worried about Mich spouting off and now wants her gone.

In his conversation with Paul he seemed to be trying to subtly push him toward letting Mich go, but not being obvious about it. This is my own opinion on the conversation, nothing concrete. But when they decided they had to the get 5 guys in a room and have Corey and James state their case about evicting Mich and Paul and Vic state their case for evicting Zak and then come to a group decision. Paul then said he would need Paulie to have his back in his side of the argument because there is no way that James will change his mind unless he thinks Paulie is on board as well. Paulie's response was to reiterate that each of the twosomes would state their case and then Paulie would state his case for BOTH sides of the equation and at the end of it, he doesn't care. Paul was kind of quiet at that point. Then Paulie said that Paul could always bring up that he went with the group last week and put Day up to go out even though he wanted Bridge gone, so this week he would like it to go his way and "see what people say then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto   

Back to top Go down

Veto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1