James

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: James   Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 am

James may be playing the worst game in the house.  This is the 2nd week in a row that he's went in DR and said "hamm, should I do what's best for MY game or just do what the house wants? "  And once again, he does what the house wants, he states that he could flip rthe house and that Day is the only one he trusts 100%, so what does he Do?  He evicts her.

Now his name is being brought up as shady because he dropped in the comp so quick, so it's just a mater of time before he's gone, don't be surprised if he's a secondary target for double eviction next week.  

He's so worried about showing his cards that sits clouding judgement, now is the time to show not only his, but every bodies.  He was talking with Natalie and telling her they run the house and she corrected him and correctly pointed out that Paulie is running the house.  Well now is the time to strike, they all know the double is coming this week so why not fire the first shot.  Get Victor in a Convo and spill the beans on the whole plan to backdoor him the week he went out.  How Paulie planned it from the start and Victor never had a chance.  Keep reminding him of that constantly.  Even throw some shit in there and tell him the week Victor came back, they all wanted James to send Victor right back out, but he refused because he didn't agree with it the first time.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: James   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:39 pm

James really believes that he and Paulie are working toward a final 2 within an alliance of boys and is in denial about the tell tale signs that all the decisions are what is best for Paulie. I think he is biding his time to the double eviction and will strike at Vic, the person he and Paulie agree needs to be the first of the boys to go very soon. And I believe if he can't get Vic, he might try Paulie.

As far as the Day vote, he is being unrealistic about flipping the vote. The best he could do would be to bring it to a tie because Corey, Nicole, Corey and Vic were not changing their votes and Paul would have sent Day out anyway and that would have made him public enemy #1 for this week.

And he might have trusted Day for now, but anyone who tries to play the game with Day ends up on the short end of the stick often times and he knows that. Plus she said she wanted to target couples then qualified it that she meant the other couples, not James and Nat. It just wasn't worth the risk, so I agree with him in that respect.

Now as far as throwing this comp he should have at least made it look good for a while, but he didn't. Plus he told Paul, Corey and I believe Paulie this week in different conversations that he didn't really want the HOH this week because he didn't have any targets, now THIS was a stupid move. But at the same time those guys saying James is not pulling his weight simply by throwing this one comp is ridiculous. If pulling their weight is a requirement, then Corey should be clipped immediately.

Also this idea of waiting for the DE is not a good argument for James at this point because those comps usually involve questions and puzzles, both of which he is not very good at. There is also the "clown shoe" comp and he may be quick, but I don't see him beating Vic, Paulie, or Corey (if Corey actually has enough focus to find the damn shoe or whatever the item is).

I agree that James is making some mistakes, but I really think he will take a shot nobody expects in the DE if he gets the chance or the following week............Vic, Paulie, Corey, Nicole are probably on that list.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 pm

James just keeps getting worse, he got the care package to cancel 2 votes. So what is he going to do with it? He is going to let the house decide who can't vote this week.

I swear this guys game gets worse every week. If he doesn't want to play the game, then whythe hell did he bother coming back? He lets the house decide everything and does nothing for himself. I really hope this pisses off enough people that he falls out of the running for AFP
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: James   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
James just keeps getting worse, he got the care package to cancel 2 votes.  So what is he going to do with it?  He is going to let the house decide who can't vote this week.

I swear this guys game gets worse every week.  If he doesn't want to play the game, then whythe hell did he bother coming back?  He lets the house decide everything and does nothing for himself.  I really hope this pisses off enough people that he falls out of the running for AFP

Now, now, lets have a little bit of patience here. He could be telling the DR that this is just what he needed to get his game in gear. I can almost hear James now.
James: When Paulie came up to me and asked me what I was going to do, I knew I had to tell him left then go right. So let him think I am going to let the house decide then I'll take him out.

Or at least that is what I would like to hear but we all know James can't think on his feet so he will more then likely do just as he said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
James just keeps getting worse, he got the care package to cancel 2 votes.  So what is he going to do with it?  He is going to let the house decide who can't vote this week.

I swear this guys game gets worse every week.  If he doesn't want to play the game, then whythe hell did he bother coming back?  He lets the house decide everything and does nothing for himself.  I really hope this pisses off enough people that he falls out of the running for AFP

Now, now, lets have a little bit of patience here. He could be telling the DR that this is just what he needed to get his game in gear. I can almost hear James now.
James: When Paulie came up to me and asked me what I was going to do, I knew I had to tell him left then go right. So let him think I am going to let the house decide then I'll take him out.

Or at least that is what I would like to hear but we all know James can't think on his feet so he will more then likely do just as he said.

Patience my ass, he didn't tell the DR that, he already told the others that he is going to let the house decide on who will not vote. I guarantee you he will tell DR the same thing he has the past two weeks. "Well I could cancel out Paul and Paulies votes, which would be best for my game, OR I could just let the house decide, I think I'll let the house decide"

I know you like him Naru, but I think when he had his little nomance splitup with Meg from last season, she took his balls along with her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Patience my ass, he didn't tell the DR that, he already told the others that he is going to let the house decide on who will not vote.  I guarantee you he will tell DR the same thing he has the past two weeks.  "Well I could cancel out Paul and Paulies votes, which would be best for my game, OR I could just let the house decide, I think I'll let the house decide"

I know you like him Naru, but I think when he had his little nomance splitup with Meg from last season, she took his balls along with her

I hope he finds his balls in the DE and takes a serious shot at the assholes running the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:57 am

chap5788 wrote:

I hope he finds his balls in the DE and takes a serious shot at the assholes running the house.  

Not likely, he isn't looking for them in the right place, they aren't hiding in Nat's boobs!

He's already told her that if she wins, she has to do what the house wants, why would he be any different?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Not likely, he isn't looking for them in the right place, they aren't hiding in Nat's boobs!

He's already told her that if she wins, she has to do what the house wants, why would he be any different?

Hell you are probably right. I just listened to a conversation he had with Nat where she was complaining about Nicole working with the guys instead of the girls. She thinks it is terrible that she would abandon the girls in the game when Nicole said early in the season she was a "girl's girl" just like Nat. So James said he was going to talk to Paulie to get Nicole in the hot seat because she quoted statistics to Nat at some point about how few girls have won the game. Good grief! :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: James   Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:18 am

Tonight on BBAD James said he plays this game for "America". What a moron! Dude, America is NOT going to win you the half a million bucks. You have to make your own game moves!! DUH!

And also, he said he messed up the kitchen because that's what America wants to see.. BULLSHIT! No  I know one thing's for sure, I do NOT want to see someone make a mess like he did. When I saw James make a mess of that kitchen during Hide and Go veto, it literally made me want to punch him. Throwing eggs on the floor, really? I am part of "America" and don't appreciate James making a mess. I see it as totally disrespect. James and his stupid pranks have gotten on my last nerve!
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11576

PostSubject: Re: James   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:32 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Tonight on BBAD James said he plays this game for "America". What a moron! Dude, America is NOT going to win you the half a million bucks. You have to make your own game moves!! DUH!

And also, he said he messed up the kitchen because that's what America wants to see.. BULLSHIT! No  I know one thing's for sure, I do NOT want to see someone make a mess like he did. When I saw James make a mess of that kitchen during Hide and Go veto, it literally made me want to punch him. Throwing eggs on the floor, really? I am  part of  "America" and don't appreciate James making a mess. I see it as totally disrespect. James and his stupid pranks have gotten on my last nerve!

I saw that! What an asshat! :facepalm:

The whole mess up the kitchen thing bothered me too. There was no need for it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:50 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

And also, he said he messed up the kitchen because that's what America wants to see.. BULLSHIT! No  I know one thing's for sure, I do NOT want to see someone make a mess like he did. When I saw James make a mess of that kitchen during Hide and Go veto, it literally made me want to punch him. Throwing eggs on the floor, really? I am  part of  "America" and don't appreciate James making a mess. I see it as totally disrespect. James and his stupid pranks have gotten on my last nerve!

And this is exactly the reason why they need toretire AFP.  You now havepeople xcoming into the house and that is al they are playing for.  It was fun for a little bit, but its run its course.  Folow survivors lead and retire it because it now takes away from the game..

They coddle these players too much, also time to cutthe jury back down to 7.  How do you alow someone like Day, who will be out of the house for almost 2 months to decide who wins the game?  The omlyza thing she has to go on is the comp tapes they show her. The jurors are not alowed to casually talk game in jury house, the only game talk is when they watch the previous comp and the jury round table.  And yes, i know this as fact as several former HGs have explicitly stated so.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
And this is exactly the reason why they need toretire AFP.  You now havepeople xcoming into the house and that is al they are playing for.  It was fun for a little bit, but its run its course.  Folow survivors lead and retire it because it now takes away from the game..

They coddle these players too much, also time to cutthe jury back down to 7.  How do you alow someone like Day, who will be out of the house for almost 2 months to decide who wins the game?  The omlyza thing she has to go on is the comp tapes they show her. The jurors are not alowed to casually talk game in jury house, the only game talk is when they watch the previous comp and the jury round table.  And yes, i know this as fact as several former HGs have explicitly stated so.

I have never understood why the hell the jurors can't talk about whatever he hell they want to talk about in the jury house. Like you said Ctown how in the hell would Day be able to appreciate someone's game move late in the game being the first juror. For instance, Nat's involvement in flipping the house. If she has to rely on just the episode highlights, then it makes it look like Bridge basically did it by herself. And Bridge sure didn't give Nat any credit for it when Julie asked about it.

It is called a jury. A jury gets ALL the fact and everyone deliberates together and not that scripted bullshit they do sitting together for that one meeting they tape for the episode and then come up with those stupid scripted questions they always ask instead of letting each of them ask whatever the hell they want to ask or just make a statement like they do in Survivor. This part pisses me off every single season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:49 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I have never understood why the hell the jurors can't talk about whatever he hell they want to talk about in the jury house.  Like you said Ctown how in the hell would Day be able to appreciate someone's game move late in the game being the first juror.  For instance, Nat's involvement in flipping the house.  If she has to rely on just the episode highlights, then it makes it look like Bridge basically did it by herself.  And Bridge sure didn't give Nat any credit for it when Julie asked about it.  

It is called a jury.  A jury gets ALL the fact and everyone deliberates together and not that scripted bullshit they do sitting together for that one meeting they tape for the episode and then come up with those stupid scripted questions they always ask instead of letting each of them ask whatever the hell they want to ask or just make a statement like they do in Survivor.  This part pisses me off every single season.

Evel Dick actually explained this pretty well. The problem there is that people will go into jury and lie to the people already there to try and campaign for votes for there friends. Basically it makes it too easy for someone to taint the jury. This is why they need to cut the jury pool down. ED says to 5, but like you, I think that is too small. 7 could work, this way they aren't so far removed.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:57 am

Heres the example Dick gave: Lets say we have a F2 of James against Paulie. Paul is pissed that Paulie cut him so he tells Z that after she left Paulie was laughing about what a horrible lay she was and how he bragged to him about how he always told the DR how she was his ho. Now he may have done some shitty things, but none of that is true, but it would be enough to potentially sway her vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:12 am

Well actually that makes sense. But then the next juror comes in and they can ask questions about that situation.

Using your example, Zak could ask the next juror who comes in whether or not his happened too and then make her own mind up.

It is really no different than Zak leaving the house wondering if Paulie was really using her or not and never being told for sure from anyone who comes into the jury house after her. Then at the end of the season she has to make a decision without having any facts anyway. Not everyone who enters the house is going to hate the same person and if they were free to have discussions about their own experiences in the house and their eventual eviction I believe that people would have a clearer picture of how they want to vote.

Just out of curiosity, do the jury members on Survivor interact while waiting for the show to end or do they only go by what they see at the tribal council meetings and such?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 am

But that's the problem with having 9 jurors, theyou have nothing to base their decision on.  Yes someone can come in the next week but notice in my example it was Paul telling her that Paulie told him about bragging to DR, not to the others.  So you're right back where you started, not knowing and then people are still playing the game.  Yes, it's stupid that they aren't allowed to talk about the game, but the fact is, for them the game is over.  They don't even get to see the shitty cbs edit that we get, they see the comps and noms, I don't even think they get the nom ceremonies. I don't know what the answeris, but it needs to start with timing down the jury pool.  It will make people have to play harder to make jury to start.  They never should've went to 7 and shouldn't have lengthened the season.

I don't know how it works in survivor, I'll have to the tandem see if ED has asked any of the survivor people he's friends with and see if he responds.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
But that's the problem with having 9 jurors, theyou have nothing to base their decision on.  Yes someone can come in the next week but notice in my example it was Paul telling her that Paulie told him about bragging to DR, not to the others.  So you're right back where you started, not knowing and then people are still playing the game.  Yes, it's stupid that they aren't allowed to talk about the game, but the fact is, for them the game is over.  They don't even get to see the shitty cbs edit that we get, they see the comps and noms, I don't even think they get the nom ceremonies. I don't know what the answeris, but it needs to start with timing down the jury pool.  It will make people have to play harder to make jury to start.  They never should've went to 7 and shouldn't have lengthened the season.

I don't know how it works in survivor, I'll have to the tandem see if ED has asked any of the survivor people he's friends with and see if he responds.

I agree the jury is too big and 7 would be much better. I really think that Nat's initial goal was to get to jury and enjoy a summer vacation at a mansion and get paid for it, and this is he goal of many other people coming into the house too. It is too easy for some people to come in and fly under the radar if they only have to survive 5 evictions to get there.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Sun 1:36 AM BBT James: Im going to need your address tho not to be creepy or anything. Natal: no you will not need my address (changes subj)...

James: im for real tho. But you can get a po box.
Natalie: do a lot of people do that open po boxes?

James: yeah. But I need your address to maybe send you a card for christmas, thanksgiving.

Natalie: maybe I can just send you a card.. to your PO Box.

James: I will give you my PERSONAL address.

Natalie: changes subject talks about ham and saying turkey is healthier than ham.

Wake up and smell the coffee James, she has no intention of dating you outside of the house. They have had so many of these conversations and she always deflects them. Like I said riding coattails is one thing, but when you use someone's real feelings and set them up for a huge fall and humiliation following the game, I just can't respect that at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:16 pm

I don't feel sorry for james one bit.  He allows this shit to happen to himself.  If he can't see the writing on the wall that's on him.  Same thing happened last year with him and Meg and now they barely speak because he got jealous when she met another guy outside the house.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning Natalie using him, but I'm not gonna feel bad for him either.  She did say going in that she was going to use her flirtatious as a strategy and that is exactly what she's doing. 

Maybe before pursuing her farther, james should check with the house and see how they want him to proceed
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: James   Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't feel sorry for james one bit.  He allows this shit to happen to himself.  If he can't see the writing on the wall that's on him.  Same thing happened last year with him and Meg and now they barely speak because he got jealous when she met another guy outside the house.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning Natalie using him, but I'm not gonna feel bad for him either.  She did say going in that she was going to use her flirtatious as a strategy and that is exactly what she's doing. 

Maybe before pursuing her farther, james should check with the house and see how they want him to proceed

:thumbsup:
That is a good one ctown go with what the house wants..
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: James   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:58 am

ctown28 wrote:

I have to agree with you. There are red flags all around him and he doesn't see them. My beef with this situation is that she is being shown on the show as being the peppy, happy, girl's girl who never does anything wrong and she is far from that. I will post more on this in the episode thread, because I was appalled at how it was shown.

By the way, the checking with the house comment...........epic!
clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James   

Back to top Go down

James
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1