View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:03 am

So who will Victor put up?  You know Paulie is going to be in his ear to put up 2 girls.  I can actually see him putting up Nat and James the same way James went back on his word.  Some people are speculating Nicole, as go up, but I can't see Paulie not trying to block that.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Zak and Michelle go up to be honest, then when Zak complains to Paulie he will turn it around and blame her.  Especially after she dropped because he said he would protect her
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:06 am

Before Victor won the battle rounds didn't he say his target would be Paulie?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 am

DrWillRocks wrote:

Yeah but that was a l9ng time ago, they've mended fences since then and now Paulie has him in his back pocket
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

Yeah but that was a l9ng time ago, they've mended fences since then and now Paulie has him in his back pocket

They have mended fences until Paulie wants him gone and that will be very soon.Vic should beat Paulie to the punch and put his butt up there and try to get him out.Go after the biggest fish in the house b/c the time is now to get him out if they want a change of winning the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:27 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

They have mended fences until Paulie wants him gone and that will be very soon.Vic should beat Paulie to the punch and put his butt up there and try to get him out.Go after the biggest fish in the house b/c the time is now to get him out if they want a change of winning the game.

I agree but I don't see it happening.  Paul and Paulie are already planning his HOH and want to put up Zak and michelle, let's see if he listens.  I think he should tell them to go eat a bag of dicks.
Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
DrWillRocks wrote:

I agree but I don't see it happening.  Paul and Paulie are already planning his HOH and want to put up Zak and michelle, let's see if he listens.  I think he should tell them to go eat a bag of dicks.

Yep I would not let these two run my HOH!! I would do what everybody else except for James are afraid to do.I would put them both up and tell them ok boys lets see how bad you want it.lol
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:09 am

Well Vic has said for the past 2 days if he won he would put up Mich and Zak because of what Zak said to Paulie about him basically being her number 1 target and Mich for trying to make it look like he made the comment about the whispering groups and then called him out on it. So that was his plan anyway.

Now whether or not the fact that Vic tol Zak before she dropped that he wasn't coming after her is going to come into play remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:50 pm

So Paul and Paulie want to make Vic a bigger target for everyone else in the house so they encouraged him last night about making this very harsh speech at the nom ceremony that includes something about the 9-1 vote that sent him home, and something derogatory with the Mardi Gras beads he got in his basket. They have him believing at this point he can say whatever he wants, talk as much shit as he wants and flaunt his power around the house profusely throughout the week. They laughed their assess off after meeting with Vic about it. This is where Vic not understanding the game comes into play because everyone that goes out now are jury votes (not that he is going to make it by any means), and there will be a comp at some point where the person who is NOT supposed to win WILL win and he will be the #1 target. But with his ego, he doesn't think he will ever lose a veto, so I guess he thinks he is fine.

On another front, Paulie made Z the main target of this week's eviction, then babbled some game talk at her and then went to bed in the have-not room and asked her to get out of her bumper car bed and join him, which she did. I didn't watch it, but sounds like the did have sex once again. She is really stupid to keep coming back for more abuse, but he is a complete scumbag for this move in addition to the others. Cody was a follower and a flirt, but at least he seemed to have some morals and ethics during the game, but Paulie is completely devoid of any.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7436

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
So Paul and Paulie want to make Vic a bigger target for everyone else in the house so they encouraged him last night about making this very harsh speech at the nom ceremony that includes something about the 9-1 vote that sent him home, and something derogatory with the Mardi Gras beads he got in his basket.  They have him believing at this point he can say whatever he wants, talk as much shit as he wants and flaunt his power around the house profusely throughout the week.  They laughed their assess off after meeting with Vic about it.  This is where Vic not understanding the game comes into play because everyone that goes out now are jury votes (not that he is going to make it by any means), and there will be a comp at some point where the person who is NOT supposed to win WILL win and he will be the #1 target.  But with his ego, he doesn't think he will ever lose a veto, so I guess he thinks he is fine.

On another front, Paulie made Z the main target of this week's eviction, then babbled some game talk at her and then went to bed in the have-not room and asked her to get out of her bumper car bed and join him, which she did.  I didn't watch it, but sounds like the did have sex once again.  She is really stupid to keep coming back for more abuse, but he is a complete scumbag for this move in addition to the others.  Cody was a follower and a flirt, but at least he seemed to have some morals and ethics during the game, but Paulie is completely devoid of any.

Question: The home package (where the one awarded is allowed to remove 2 votes) If James win's it then what? (I mean what will Paulie do?) if Z wins it (fat chance there) what will Paulie do? or even if Mech wins it, what will Paulie do?

I ask this because, If Z or Mech wins it and the other wins POV and figures out (and Mech could very well do that) what Paulie is up to could the tide in the house be changed?

I ask this because, James and Nat could go up to Nic and Cody and tell them, you think Paulie and Z are the couple to worry about well it's not...It's P&P and you two are his next targets after me or Nat Nat here. One of you will go home and all the while Paulie will be telling one of you that you are safe but the reality is neither one of you are safe. Then go to Victor and tell him the facts of BB life. Tell him it is time now, that if he doesn't he will be gone in the double eviction. Guaranteed.

This may all just be wishful thinking on my part but could this work?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Jeff highlights now for an hour. This is how bad this cast is. The nom ceremony should take 10 minutes, 20 tops. With these dipwads it's been an hour everyweek because they have to keep refilming
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Feeds are back, no surprise here, Michelle and Zak are nominated, guys are in one room laughing it up and girls in another with Michelle crying.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:14 pm

It sounds like Vic's nom speech was pretty nasty, Michelle is upset because he told her she was mean and pissed him off
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Jeff highlights now for an hour.  This is how bad this cast is.  The nom ceremony should take 10 minutes, 20 tops.  With these dipwads it's been an hour everyweek because they have to keep refilming

Did you pay attention to when Bridge to no where was HOH? I guess you could calk it up to nervousness. I mean she read from the card like a 3rd grader reading a report, she couldn't remember to look up and try not to make it look that obvious she was reading a card, and the whole thing was like watching a fish flop around after being pulled from the water.
:facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Vicotr also went through on his plan to toss MArdi Gras beads at them when he nommed them. This is playing exactly the way Paulie and Paul wanted it to, they are going to claim ignorance and let him take all the heat for it.

@BigBroGroup wrote:
Michelle: I am not the one that put him on the block and back doored him and he is kissing your ass

Well paly the damn game Michelle, go and tell that to Victor. Paul and Paulie are making it a point that Victor reminds everyone that he was already voted out once, but aren't mentioning the fact that they (well mostly Paulie) orchestrated Vics entire backdoor plan. Michelle was in on that entire thing, time to use the info you have
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 pm

Fri 6:20 PM BBT As everyone leaves NR to Zakiyah (re: Mich backdoor Victor comment): Comments like that are why I want her gone! She can't be saying that. Paul is trying to reel her in...

Zakiyah: That's why I just shut up.

Paulie: She's going to go around saying I'm doing everything...

I think Paulie's target has changed. I mean I get that he wants Z out but with Mech saying this, he might just get nervous enough to flip the script.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Naru wrote:
Fri 6:20 PM BBT As everyone leaves NR to Zakiyah (re: Mich backdoor Victor comment): Comments like that are why I want her gone! She can't be saying that. Paul is trying to reel her in...

I think Paulie's target has changed. I mean I get that he wants Z out but with Mech saying this, he might just get nervous enough to flip the script.

He's been throwing that out there all day that it's best to keep Z. It's because he knows he can control her, no matter how shitty he treats her, she keeps coming back for more.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He's been throwing that out there all day that it's best to keep Z.  It's because he knows he can control her, no matter how shitty he treats her, she keeps coming back for more.

It is funny that even before Mich did this he was changing his target from Z to Mich when talking to Paul, but in the wee hours of the morning when they were plotting with Vic he was adamant that it had to be Z going out this week. I guess that little servicing she gave him in the HN room was memorable enough for him to change his mind.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

He's been throwing that out there all day that it's best to keep Z.  It's because he knows he can control her, no matter how shitty he treats her, she keeps coming back for more.

It is funny that even before Mich did this he was changing his target from Z to Mich when talking to Paul, but in the wee hours of the morning when they were plotting with Vic he was adamant that it had to be Z going out this week.  I guess that little servicing she gave him in the HN room was memorable enough for him to change his mind.

IT was more about Michelle running her mouth. When she realized she was probably going up she started talking about why since she is not the one who backdoored Victor. He shouldn't be taking it out on her. That got PAulies attention and caused him to change gears. And Vic is so stupid, he doesn't even see this.

You remember what Vic said about what will happen if he wins battle back? He would be going after Paulie for the back door plan. Yeah, how is that working out?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:45 am

And Paulie doesn't have to worry about being serviced if/when Z leaves, he will still have Paul there to suck his dick!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
And Paulie doesn't have to worry about being serviced if/when Z leaves, he will still have Paul there to suck his dick!

True! clapping clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Victor's nom speech:

Code:
[size=16][/size]
"Nine-to-one, do those numbers ring a bell?[size=16][/size]
My eviction day that's how the votes fell[size=16][/size]
[size=16][/size]
Battle-back champ, I got the notches on my belt[size=16][/size]
and now you're going to see how eviction felt[size=16][/size]
[size=16][/size]
Zakiyah, this is really based on strategy[size=16][/size]
if it was up to you the person on the block would be me[size=16][/size]
[size=16][/size]
And to be honest you never really gave me too much attention[size=16][/size]
Paulie is the only one who gets your affection[size=16][/size]
[size=16][/size]
Michelle this should be easy and clear to see[size=16][/size]
just two days ago you were mean and rude to me,[size=16][/size]
[size=16][/size]
But really your quote wasn't too far off[size=16][/size]
yesterday wasn't the day to piss people off"

This guy is just plain stupid, why continue to remind people that you've already been Evicted?  You want people to forget about that.  If he so ehow makes it to final 2, I want the jurors to point it right back out to him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Fri 10:36 PM BBT Victor and Michelle end their convo with Michelle saying to just let her know if shes going home.
Victor:you got to remember im not voting they are.
Michelle: you got to remember im voting in jury

I was going to put this in the tidbits thread, but it seems appropriate here. After she was nominated, Michelle had a total meltdown, ran her mouth and made the target on her back HUGE. After she settled down she went to talk to Vic and their conversation was okay, nothing really special, but at least civil. But this statement she made at the end of the conversation was probably the smartest thing I have heard come out of her mouth!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:31 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Fri 10:36 PM BBT Victor and Michelle end their convo with Michelle saying to just let her know if shes going home.

I was going to put this in the tidbits thread, but it seems appropriate here.  After she was nominated, Michelle had a total meltdown, ran her mouth and made the target on her back HUGE.  After she settled down she went to talk to Vic and their conversation was okay, nothing really special, but at least civil.  But this statement she made at the end of the conversation was probably the smartest thing I have heard come out of her mouth!

That's not saying much
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:45 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I was going to put this in the tidbits thread, but it seems appropriate here.  After she was nominated, Michelle had a total meltdown, ran her mouth and made the target on her back HUGE.  After she settled down she went to talk to Vic and their conversation was okay, nothing really special, but at least civil.  But this statement she made at the end of the conversation was probably the smartest thing I have heard come out of her mouth!

That's not saying much

Good point, but at least SOMEONE actually said it. The funny thing is that Vic won't even get it, he will just laugh about it being an empty threat kind of thing or the boys will say "well, she will have to vote for 1 of us" and not give it another thought.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

This week may get interesting, there is some dissension as who to keep in the house and they seem a bit split on it.  To me it's a no Brainerd, Z has to go.  Why is it even a discussion.  It's obvious Paulie has her under his thumb, why let him keep 2 showmances? Everyone knows he controls her and everyone knows he's with Paul, time to cut one of them loose and the opportunity is there to cut Z. Victor and Paul are pushing for Z to go while Paulette is pushing for Michelle.  The writing should be on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 noms   

Back to top Go down

Week 6 noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next