POV week 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: POV week 5   Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Paul, Paulie, Bridgette, Michelle, Natalie and Corey are playing in POV.  All but Bridgete and Natalie will use it to save Paulie.  I hope Bridgette can pull this one out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:30 pm

Looks like Day is as good as gone, regardless of who she is up against.  They already got in Paul's ear and have him convinced she is scheming against him.  No way she doesn't go up as a replacement nom
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Feeds are down, POVis underway, have my phone notification set to let me know when it ends, this may be a while.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:40 pm

BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 2m2 minutes ago
Paulie has won the PoV! #BB18
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:44 pm

nitewings wrote:
BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak  2m2 minutes ago

Beat me to it.  Yes Paulie has won the veto, it's likely Day will go up and out this week
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 758

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Beat me to it.  Yes Paulie has won the veto, it's likely Day will go up and out this week

Do they have the votes to boot her?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:55 pm

nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Remains to be seen.  James is now onto Paulie and realizes he has protection everywhere.  But I think they have what they need.  Nicole, Paulie, Corey and Victor will be all they need and Paul would be the tiebreaker vote.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

Remains to be seen.  James is now onto Paulie and realizes he has protection everywhere.  But I think they have what they need.  Nicole, Paulie, Corey and Victor will be all they need and Paul would be the tiebreaker vote.

But, don't forget the fan twist this week is to eliminate 2 votes. The way Mich talked to Paulie last night it sounds like she is against Day too, which surprises me quite frankly. Of course it wouldn't be the first time she talked to someone like that but didn't mean it. So, she could possibly pull it off if she flips Mich, James, Nat and Zak. Nat and Zak would be a very tough sell. Nat would ultimately do whatever James tells her, even if it meant voting out her friend. Zak would be the toughest sell here because Paulie is definitely her lord and master. Too bad she doesn't realize that Paulie wants to cut her because according to Paulie she causes too much drama around him and is ruining his social game.

I still think she will ultimately be evicted on Thursday, but also remember she has envelope number 8 and one of the sign clues was "Ochos Rios"...............you never know!
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:33 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

But, don't forget the fan twist this week is to eliminate 2 votes.  The way Mich talked to Paulie last night it sounds like she is against Day too, which surprises me quite frankly.  Of course it wouldn't be the first time she talked to someone like that but didn't mean it.  So, she could possibly pull it off if she flips Mich, James, Nat and Zak.  Nat and Zak would be a very tough sell.  Nat would ultimately do whatever James tells her, even if it meant voting out her friend.  Zak would be the toughest sell here because Paulie is definitely her lord and master.  Too bad she doesn't realize that Paulie wants to cut her because according to Paulie she causes too much drama around him and is ruining his social game.

I still think she will ultimately be evicted on Thursday, but also remember she has envelope number 8 and one of the sign clues was "Ochos Rios"...............you never know!

Does that mean 8?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:36 am

Naru wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
nitewings wrote:

But, don't forget the fan twist this week is to eliminate 2 votes.  The way Mich talked to Paulie last night it sounds like she is against Day too, which surprises me quite frankly.  Of course it wouldn't be the first time she talked to someone like that but didn't mean it.  So, she could possibly pull it off if she flips Mich, James, Nat and Zak.  Nat and Zak would be a very tough sell.  Nat would ultimately do whatever James tells her, even if it meant voting out her friend.  Zak would be the toughest sell here because Paulie is definitely her lord and master.  Too bad she doesn't realize that Paulie wants to cut her because according to Paulie she causes too much drama around him and is ruining his social game.

Does that mean 8?

Yes, Ocho is 8 in Spanish. Sorry, I put an "S" on the end of it in the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POV week 5   

Back to top Go down

POV week 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1