AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I don't think anyone has to worry about Corey. Even if Nicole leaves, he will just shrug it off.  Just look at any of the times him and Nicole have argued about something, he just blows it off and doesn't want to deal with it.  Like I posted in the other thread, Paulie should first ouch to get Day up, then when he has that set, push to get Nicole up as well.  Corey wouldn't bat an eye to it.

I don't agree.  He has his arguments with Nicole, but he is still in her corner, maybe not to the end, but for now he will not go along with it and I don't think Paulie will risk it.

He's only in her corner and in a showmance with her because he's trying to show everyone he's not gay.  The guy is dumber than a box of rocks and can be easily convinced.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:58 am

We will have to agree to disagree there. He tells her just about everything that happens.

Now it occurs to me that the boys are doing all this planning and strategy to try to get a girl to be a pawn next to Bridge. In doing so, they are pretty much telling the house that the boys are all together and the girls are expendable. They have no clear explanation as to why Vic, Paulie or Corey can't be pawns because at least 2 of those options are very good at comps. Paul is saying that because he volunteered to be a pawn for 3 weeks in a row that others should return the favor, but still doesn't explain why it has to be one of the girls. They may as well send a banner over the house that they are all grouped together! Day will be all over that shit in a hot minute. But, she will start stirring the pot and probably end up sending herself out of the house because of it. If not, there are some girls that may just get some ideas for the next week and 2 of those boys could find themselves on the block and all their plans to rid the house of females will be screwed up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 am

chap5788 wrote:
We will have to agree to disagree there.  He tells her just about everything that happens.  

Now it occurs to me that the boys are doing all this planning and strategy to try to get a girl to be a pawn next to Bridge.  In doing so, they are pretty much telling the house that the boys are all together and the girls are expendable.  They have no clear explanation as to why Vic, Paulie or Corey can't be pawns because at least 2 of those options are very good at comps.  Paul is saying that because he volunteered to be a pawn for 3 weeks in a row that others should return the favor, but still doesn't explain why it has to be one of the girls.  They may as well send a banner over the house that they are all grouped together!  Day will be all over that shit in a hot minute.  But, she will start stirring the pot and probably end up sending herself out of the house because of it.  If not, there are some girls that may just get some ideas for the next week and 2 of those boys could find themselves on the block and all their plans to rid the house of females will be screwed up.

They actually came up with a viable excuse.  Needs to be someone who hasn't been on the block yet, enter Nicole and zak.  That's at least plausible and Day is talked about as replacement.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
We will have to agree to disagree there.  He tells her just about everything that happens.  

Now it occurs to me that the boys are doing all this planning and strategy to try to get a girl to be a pawn next to Bridge.  In doing so, they are pretty much telling the house that the boys are all together and the girls are expendable.  They have no clear explanation as to why Vic, Paulie or Corey can't be pawns because at least 2 of those options are very good at comps.  Paul is saying that because he volunteered to be a pawn for 3 weeks in a row that others should return the favor, but still doesn't explain why it has to be one of the girls.  They may as well send a banner over the house that they are all grouped together!  Day will be all over that shit in a hot minute.  But, she will start stirring the pot and probably end up sending herself out of the house because of it.  If not, there are some girls that may just get some ideas for the next week and 2 of those boys could find themselves on the block and all their plans to rid the house of females will be screwed up.

They actually came up with a viable excuse.  Needs to be someone who hasn't been on the block yet, enter Nicole and zak.  That's at least plausible and Day is talked about as replacement.

Well then the list would be Michelle, Nicole, Zak, Corey and James. So why does it come down to only Nicole and Zak? Where is Michelle in this conversation? She is good at comps (winning OTEV is no joke). She is easy going. Guess I was right Ctown, Michelle is playing a pretty good game since she can't even go up as a pawn! :raspberries:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:16 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Well then the list would be Michelle, Nicole, Zak, Corey and James.  So why does it come down to only Nicole and Zak?  Where is Michelle in this conversation?  She is good at comps (winning OTEV is no joke).  She is easy going.  Guess I was right Ctown, Michelle is playing a pretty good game since she can't even go up as a pawn!  :raspberries:

I forgot about the others, but take Corey out, he's been up.  I'd love to see Michelle go up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Well then the list would be Michelle, Nicole, Zak, Corey and James.  So why does it come down to only Nicole and Zak?  Where is Michelle in this conversation?  She is good at comps (winning OTEV is no joke).  She is easy going.  Guess I was right Ctown, Michelle is playing a pretty good game since she can't even go up as a pawn!  :raspberries:

I forgot about the others, but take Corey out, he's been up.  I'd love to see Michelle go up.

Oh shit, that's right, I forgot he was on the block too. And I just heard them talking that Paul promised Michelle that Bridge would go this week and that she would be safe. Not sure why he made that promise other than to make sure she didn't use veto, but he made the promise all the same.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:22 pm

It appears that the noms are going to be Bridgette and Paulie with a possible plan to backdoor Da'Vonne. At least this is Paulies idea, whether or not Paul is on board remains to be seen. This begs the question, why in the hell would you go after Da'Vonne with a backdoor method? She has proved she cannot win a comp to save her life, so why not go directly at her? Paulie has himself convinced that if by chance Da'Vonne wins the veto and keeps noms the same, Bridgettte will go home.

Now if Paulie and Bridgette or on the block come Thursday and they decide to keep Paulie of Bridgette this cast will officially be the dumbest cast in the history of Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:23 pm

It's official, Paulie and Bridgette are on the block. It appears that Pauls nom speech was pretty harsh to Bridgette as well
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Feeds were down for over an hour. How many times do you suppose they made them do the ceremony over because of Paul screwing it up?
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
It appears that the noms are going to be Bridgette and Paulie with a possible plan to backdoor Da'Vonne.  At least this is Paulies idea, whether or not Paul is on board remains to be seen.  This begs the question, why in the hell would you go after Da'Vonne with a backdoor method?  She has proved she cannot win a comp to save her life, so why not go directly at her?  Paulie has himself convinced that if by chance Da'Vonne wins the veto and keeps noms the same, Bridgettte will go home.  

Now if Paulie and Bridgette or on the block come Thursday and they decide to keep Paulie of Bridgette this cast will officially be the dumbest cast in the history of Big Brother.

I think they want to backdoor Day for a couple of reasons: 1. Paul's main target is Bridgette. He really wants her to go home. 2. They don't want Day to have 6 days to fight for herself to stay. I also think Paul is afraid of the backlash from Day if he would have put her up right away (he does have an alliance with her). 3. They are convinced this week will be a double eviction and Paul is terrified he will go home on the 2nd eviction if he rocks the boat. To him Bridgette is the safe choice to get out on his HOH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:35 am

Missmeliss40 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
It appears that the noms are going to be Bridgette and Paulie with a possible plan to backdoor Da'Vonne.  At least this is Paulies idea, whether or not Paul is on board remains to be seen.  This begs the question, why in the hell would you go after Da'Vonne with a backdoor method?  She has proved she cannot win a comp to save her life, so why not go directly at her?  Paulie has himself convinced that if by chance Da'Vonne wins the veto and keeps noms the same, Bridgettte will go home.  

I think they want to backdoor Day for a couple of reasons: 1. Paul's main target is Bridgette. He really wants her to go home. 2. They don't want Day to have 6 days to fight for herself to stay. I also think Paul is afraid of the backlash from Day if he would have put her up right away (he does have an alliance with her). 3. They are convinced this week will be a double eviction and Paul is terrified he will go home on the 2nd eviction if he rocks the boat. To him Bridgette is the safe choice to get out on his HOH.

You are exactly right Miss, those are definitely the reasons Paul does not want to put up Day, and quite frankly I still say he won't put her up when veto is used either. He thinks he is this real tough person in a verbal argument, but Day will eat him for breakfast. Now that won't help her chances of staying, but Day has a lot of dirt on Paul and she can throw a lot of shade his way in an open forum. And since they are expecting next week to be a double eviction, he is scared shitless about this.

I agree with Ctown that Paulie is running the house and if they don't take their chance at him if he is on the block after veto, they are all complete idiots. The problem is that he has played them all well enough that they all think he is on their side. There is nobody in the house that sees him as the threat he is or that he is the king in charge. I have to give him credit he has them all eating out of his hands and completely oblivious to what is going on. Victor's main target if he gets HOH is Nat because she left him a bad goodbye message (probably about their breakup, and we didn't see it anyway) that he is upset about. James kind of has a hint he is at the bottom of the totem pole, but is kind of in denial about it and thinks he is Paulie's ride or die. So, there is nobody left in the house that is going to put a stop to him until they are on their way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   

Back to top Go down

Hoh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: