View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Hoh   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Of course the feeds are still down and we are not getting to see this comp.  CBS is really starting to piss me off with this bullshit.  I think they are going to practice for quite a while before anyone takes a shot at it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:49 pm

First I couldn't get on the CBS website for whatever reason. I finally get on there and find the damn feeds are still down. If you believe Joker's they were on for a bit and then Paulie took his red ball shot and got a 6, but no other information.

I am with Ctown, this is getting to be a steaming pile of shit. They are making the feeds completely useless. There is NO REASON for those feeds to be down at this point. We should be able to watch the comp happen. It is not like they are going to be able to keep it a secret until Sunday's show who won the damn thing.

Once again CBS......................... finger finger finger Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 dead horse dead horse dead horse
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:09 am

They're gonna blame it on west coast bullshit , you watch.  I sent a tweet to cbs voicing my displeasure and then went to the cbs big brother page.  Either I am thexcited only one to complain or they are deleting the tweets as they come in, why do I think I'm not the only one?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:14 am

Ctown you are probably right, they will blame the west coast time difference and all that shit, but if that is the case, then we will NEVER have access to watching the live feeds for an endurance comp.

So your tweets are getting through to CBS, how bout trying to start a twitter flood (or whatever it is called, I don't know social media) going directly to Julie Chen? Probably wouldn't do any good, but why not try it?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 am

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown you are probably right, they will blame the west coast time difference and all that shit, but if that is the case, then we will NEVER have access to watching the live feeds for an endurance comp.  

So your tweets are getting through to CBS, how bout trying to start a twitter flood (or whatever it is called, I don't know social media) going directly to Julie Chen?  Probably wouldn't do any good, but why not try it?

It's called trending.  I will get a hash tag going and see what I can do, will copy Julie on it as well.

Oh and I can confirm Paulie did score a 6, but it wasn't that the feeds came back for a moment, it happened on the live show right after they started.  If you go back and watch you can see Paulie do his red ball right before it cuts back to Julie.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:24 am

According to BigBrotherUpdates on Twitter, Paul won. Ugh!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
DrWillRocks
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:28 am

Missmeliss40 wrote:

Anybody know who he is targeting? If he is working with Paulie then you think it might me Day?
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 am

DrWillRocks wrote:
Missmeliss40 wrote:

Anybody know who he is targeting? If he is working with Paulie then you think it might me Day?

My guess is Nicole, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:30 am

Missmeliss40 wrote:

This is confirmed.  It may actually be entertaining.  It will be one of the biggest cases of HOH-itis in the history of the game.  Let's see how much Paulie influences him.

I can just hear him bragging in DR.

Looks like your boy won HOH.  This comes at a perfect time after your boy sent your boy packing and now your boy will be able to keep your boy safe by sending your boy home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:31 am

Bridgette is going up for sure and he is telling Victor and Corey he needs to out one of them up as a pawn to insure Bridgete doesn't win veto
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 am

So we can look forward to another week of bad gameplay.  The smart play would be to put up a couple and start breaking that shit up.  Every couple is way too comfortable right now, although I don't think I can include Paulie and Zak as a couple any longer as he is tiring of her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:45 am

I'm not a Bridgette fan, but getting her out is a waste. Go for a big target! Of course, Paul talks big, but doesn't want blood on his hands. He says he promised to get her out so he's sticking to his word. He's just a loud mouthed pansy!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:53 am

Corey, Natalie, Paulie and Zak are have nots.  Corey is pissed as he scored a zero on the comp.
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 am

ctown28 wrote:
Bridgette is going up for sure and he is telling Victor and Corey he needs to out one of them up as a pawn to insure Bridgete doesn't win veto

Paulie says he needs to talk to Vic since he said no when Paul mentioned him going up as a pawn. If it's not a big deal to go up as the pawn why won't Paulie volunteer himself?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 am

Day already started talking to Paul and he said he was going to "keep his word" and go after Bridge. Now if Bridge wins POV things are going to get very interesting very fast. I think Paulie will want him to go after Day in that event, but Paul is supposedly working with Day in a group that Paulie doesn't know about. So, will Paul bow down to Paulie and put up Day? Will he just start pushing the conspiracy theories and suspicions against Nicole and see if he can get Paulie on board for it?

My guess is that if he can't get Paulie on board to take out Nicole at this point, then he will bite the bullet and put up Day, which is going to explode in his face because Day will then make it her mission to expose the boys working together. It will just be a question of who is the collateral damage?

Now with Paul trying to get a "favor" from one of the boys to go on the block to make sure Bridge doesn't win veto, it is going to get ugly quick. Victor already said absolutely not, he wouldn't do it. If Corey says no, I look for Paul to start saying "why won't homeboy (Corey) trust that we will keep him" but that theory is stupid if he doesn't say it about Victor. And what about Paulie going on the block? According to him he never panics, is always calm and cool, and is bred for he comps and will ALWAYS win if he wants too. Sounds to me like he is the PERFECT candidate!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:13 am

Missmeliss40 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Paulie says he needs to talk to Vic since he said no when Paul mentioned him going up as a pawn. If it's not a big deal to go up as the pawn why won't Paulie volunteer himself?!?!?!

Looks like we posted at the same time about Paulie being the perfect pawn. Great minds! cheers1
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:17 am

ctown28 wrote:
So we can look forward to another week of bad gameplay.  The smart play would be to put up a couple and start breaking that shit up.  Every couple is way too comfortable right now, although I don't think I can include Paulie and Zak as a couple any longer as he is tiring of her quickly.

We don't know yet, Paul may be setting a big target up....example: Paulie or Corey...you just know if one of those two are up after the veto they are gone not Bridge to now where.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 am

This is going great to be Paul's downfall.  The upcoming HoH-itis that is coming is going to piss off a lot of people.  He is already having a hard time finding a pawn and nobody is going to agree to it.  It would be hysterical if Paulie does actually agree and goes home because of it, but I don't think Paul would put him up even if he did agree.  The problem he will have, like chap alluded to, is he has no contingency plan should Bridgette win veto.  I don't think any of them do and think it's a foregone conclusion that Bridgette will leave.  I hope she does pull it off, not because I like her, but because I want to see this blow it in Paul's face.  I actually wouldn't put it past pPaul, if Bridgette wins veto, to forbid her from using it and telling her he is the HOH and she has to do what he says.  Then the veto ceremony will take about 4 hours because they have to keep refilming it because after saving herself, Paul tries to put her right back up
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 am

chap5788 wrote:
Missmeliss40 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Looks like we posted at the same time about Paulie being the perfect pawn.  Great minds!  cheers1

cheers1 cheers1 cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:24 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

We don't know yet, Paul may be setting a big target up....example: Paulie or Corey...you just know if one of those two are up after the veto they are gone not Bridge to now where.

We know.  Paul is a horrible player and Paulie won't be going up.  I won't even be surprised if he can't find a volunteer so he ends up putting Natalie up as a safe play.  Paul talks a big game, but doesn't have it in him to make a big move
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:27 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

We know.  Paul is a horrible player and Paulie won't be going up.  I won't even be surprised if he can't find a volunteer so he ends up putting Natalie up as a safe play.  Paul talks a big game, but doesn't have it in him to make a big move

Good point. Like his lie on the fly he just can't do it because he is to afraid of the backlash. When he could just play it off that he had to put on his big boy pants and man up and get a threat to HIS game out of the game. But...he is too chicken shit to do it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:55 am

Well shit is getting interesting already. Paulie is not very happy that Paul floated the idea of putting up one of the boys as a pawn against Bridge to work hard for the veto to beat Bridge. Paulie told Corey and James that he wants to have Paul put up Day and Bridge, saying Day is a pawn, but in reality they want to send Day out this week. Paulie doesn't want any buys on the block because it is too risky with this many girls in the house. James is skeptical that they can get Paul to do it because he thinks that Paul and Day are close (hit the nail on the head), but Paulie said that Day is definitely coming after all of them and Bridge is not and is alone at this point. Paulie then said that Paul has to be "loyal" to the alliance.

So let's look at this. Paulie is fine with Paul blowing up his OWN game for the good of the team, but Paulie threw the HOH comp without even trying to hide the fact and then has told several people he did it. I look for Paul to "search" for some more information against Nicole to see if he can put her up instead, but it looks like Paulie is back in the Corey camp again and doesn't want to rock that part of the boat just yet.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:11 am

chap5788 wrote:
Well shit is getting interesting already.  Paulie is not very happy that Paul floated the idea of putting up one of the boys as a pawn against Bridge to work hard for the veto to beat Bridge.  Paulie told Corey and James that he wants to have Paul put up Day and Bridge, saying Day is a pawn, but in reality they want to send Day out this week.  Paulie doesn't want any buys on the block because it is too risky with this many girls in the house.  James is skeptical that they can get Paul to do it because he thinks that Paul and Day are close (hit the nail on the head), but Paulie said that Day is definitely coming after all of them and Bridge is not and is alone at this point.  Paulie then said that Paul has to be "loyal" to the alliance.  

So let's look at this.  Paulie is fine with Paul blowing up his OWN game for the good of the team, but Paulie threw the HOH comp without even trying to hide the fact and then has told several people he did it.  I look for Paul to "search" for some more information against Nicole to see if he can put her up instead, but it looks like Paulie is back in the Corey camp again and doesn't want to rock that part of the boat just yet.

I don't think anyone has to worry about Corey. Even if Nicole leaves, he will just shrug it off.  Just look at any of the times him and Nicole have argued about something, he just blows it off and doesn't want to deal with it.  Like I posted in the other thread, Paulie should first ouch to get Day up, then when he has that set, push to get Nicole up as well.  Corey wouldn't bat an eye to it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:28 am

ctown28 wrote:
I don't think anyone has to worry about Corey. Even if Nicole leaves, he will just shrug it off.  Just look at any of the times him and Nicole have argued about something, he just blows it off and doesn't want to deal with it.  Like I posted in the other thread, Paulie should first ouch to get Day up, then when he has that set, push to get Nicole up as well.  Corey wouldn't bat an eye to it.

I don't agree. He has his arguments with Nicole, but he is still in her corner, maybe not to the end, but for now he will not go along with it and I don't think Paulie will risk it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoh   

Back to top Go down

Hoh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: