chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying.  Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move.  I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.  

Like I said previously, flipping the house to evict Z and save Michelle is NOT a big move, if they are successfully at taking out Paulie, then, and only then, will it be a big move.  It will be interesting to see how this whole thing is presented on the show Thursday and who the edit gives the credit to.  If they give it to James, I will be pissed as he is simply a follower.  Michelle got it started by fighting to stay, but the brunt of it has to go to Nat.  She is finally playing the game and doing some work.

I agree with you.  Since Nat has been at the top of the popularity poll for quite a long time now, they just might put the correct slant on it after all.

In a way it is a bit of a big move only in the sense that it is a TOTAL blindside to Paulie, but not as far as a target.

The next part of their BIG move is to make Paulie think Nicole was the one who is the deciding vote to send Zak out of the house, which makes absolutely no sense at all.  In all the drama, Nicole stayed in bed last night.  She was the only one who stayed out of it.  She was nervous for days about Mich staying and Paulie knows that.  And the girls are going to say that Nicole was the mastermind of the whole voting flip and roped all the girls in.  In my opinion, it is just going to make them look more shady and just seems stupid.

It makes zero sense at all to pin it on someone else, if anything the batle should be to take credit.  The goal is to make final 2 and if you do, you need something on your resume to convince the jury to vote for you.  Exposing paulie is a huge entry

That is what I am saying, OWN IT! But Paul is still afraid of Paulie. I get he has a lot of info on Paul, but nobody is listening to Paulie anyway. Plus the fact that Paul already said he trusted Paulie completely and was "boned" by him, so why would anyone care at this point?

Paul and Victor have a plan that if Paul wins HOH he will put up Corey and Nicole with Paulie as a backdoor option. If don't believe for a minute that he will actually take that shot. Victor would, but Victor is not playing in the HOH.

James is feeling pretty powerful right now, so I can see him calling Paul out at some point if he tries to assume Paulie's role, so maybe we will have some drama even if Paulie does leave after all!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Paul and Victor have a plan that if Paul wins HOH he will put up Corey and Nicole with Paulie as a backdoor option.  If don't believe for a minute that he will actually take that shot.  Victor would, but Victor is not playing in the HOH.

That's a stupid plan anyhow. Backdoor is now more likely to fail than to succeed. After Z goes it will by 9 houseguest. You are just as likely to be picked to play than you are not picked. Then if the target wins POV the backdoor plan is out the window and you have no shot at all. Moving forward, forget backdoor and put up two targets, no pawns. One of them has to go home. Put up Paulie and Corey/Nicole (although I would put up Victor, more on that later), if one of them comes down the other can still go home.

Now, the reason I would put up Victor, this guy is a complete idiot, just look at his HoH blog, he states he wants to keep reminding everyone that they voted him out 9-1. Why would you want people to remember that you have already been voted out? You want people to forget about that. He would be my secondary target next to Paulie for that reason alone. It's just like when you win HoH, after your week of power is over, you want people to forget about it, don't draw attention to it. That's one of the reasons Paulie got so pissed at Michelle, for reminding Vic that Paulie is the one who backdoored him.

Quote :
James is feeling pretty powerful right now, so I can see him calling Paul out at some point if he tries to assume Paulie's role, so maybe we will have some drama even if Paulie does leave after all!

I'm not so sure, I think James will go back to "whatever the house wants", even with this entire flip, he wasn't sold on it and kept saying he would do it if the rest of the house wants him to. The only reason he finally flipped before the rest of the house is because Nat told him that Paulie was flirting with her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Paul and Victor have a plan that if Paul wins HOH he will put up Corey and Nicole with Paulie as a backdoor option.  If don't believe for a minute that he will actually take that shot.  Victor would, but Victor is not playing in the HOH.

That's a stupid plan anyhow.  Backdoor is now more likely to fail than to succeed.  After Z goes it will by 9 houseguest.  You are just as likely to be picked to play than you are not picked.  Then if the target wins POV the backdoor plan is out the window and you have no shot at all.  Moving forward, forget backdoor and put up two targets, no pawns.  One of them has to go home.  Put up Paulie and Corey/Nicole (although I would put up Victor, more on that later), if one of them comes down the other can still go home.  

Now, the reason I would put up Victor, this guy is a complete idiot, just look at his HoH blog, he states he wants to keep reminding everyone that they voted him out 9-1.  Why would you want people to remember that you have already been voted out?  You want people to forget about that.  He would be my secondary target next to Paulie for that reason alone.  It's just like when you win HoH, after your week of power is over, you want people to forget about it, don't draw attention to it.  That's one of the reasons Paulie got so pissed at Michelle, for reminding Vic that Paulie is the one who backdoored him.

Quote :

I'm not so sure,  I think James will go back to "whatever the house wants", even with this entire flip, he wasn't sold on it and kept saying he would do it if the rest of the house wants him to.  The only reason he finally flipped before the rest of the house is because Nat told him that Paulie was flirting with her.

Well actually Nicole, Corey and Paulie are supposedly all targets for the rest of the house, so I guess they are putting 2 targets up. But you run the risk of Paulie and Corey both staying in the house and if it is actually true and Corey has been sandbagging, that could be a problem. Mark my words if Nicole is on the block against Corey or Paulie either one, I can see her getting evicted. There was a time that Corey would have had Nicole's back but when she lied to him about her final 2 deal (real or not) with Frank and the Fatal 5 alliance, she lost him completely. It would have been a hard decision for him even before this, but at this point there is no doubt he will side with the boys. Paul will get spooked and say that Nicole could join the girls, but Corey and Paulie won't. Paul, Victor, Corey and Michelle will save him because Michelle WANTS that place with the boys even though she is completely there with the girls for now.

Vic is completely off the radar for everyone at this point, but he will be stupid and gun for every competition he is playing in simply because he wants the comp record more than winning the game. Hell with the people who will be left in the house, maybe he can just run the table with comps to the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:02 am

Its blatantly obvious michelle is going to get the care package and safety.  Unless James or Nat wins hoh, they will be on the block.  All these people that were so against paulie are now sucking his ass again
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
Its blatantly obvious michelle is going to get the care package and safety.  Unless James or Nat wins hoh, they will be on the block.  All these people that were so against paulie are now sucking his ass again

I said on the call it thread that Bridge would receive the care package and when she was evicted tonight my first thought was that it would clinch the care package for Mich for sure. She has moved up the polls after Vic's nom speech.

Hell Paul was sucking on his ass even during the DE show every chance he had. Now is when Mich could be pivotal in shaking things up again if she can stop her emotional bullshit again and play the damn game. If Paulie wins HOH, she should go right up to him and tell him she knows she is going on the block, but he needs to know that Paul and Victor were completely on board with sending Zak home and that Paulie was the #1 target going into the DE. The only ones not aware of the plan were Nicole, Corey, Paulie and Zak. Granted Mich's credibility is shit but she is pretty good about throwing the information out there to make it stick for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:45 am

It just occurred to me that there has been so much about the mean girl thing centered around Mich that she just might NOT receive the care package because of the residual stuff from that. If that is the case, it could be given to Paul because of he humor factor of him having to wear the super hero costume for the week. I mean he did wear the pelican thing during the live show tonight too. This would be pretty funny because it will be a totally wasted care package since Vic won HOH.

But it doesn't matter because it looks like Vic and Paul are actually going to try to make a move and actually put Corey and Paulie on the block. This week could be fun!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:14 am

I dont think itmatterswho gets it this week.  Ifsomehow it goesto paulie i wil claim foul on the producers, there is no way America isvoting for him.

What i wantto know is, what is this nextfriday episode all about? Are they basically teling us the roundtrip ticket wont be used and there is another battle back among the jurors?  If thats the case, arethe live feeders gonna get fucked again?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm

I didn't even know about the Friday episode. We had thunderstorms rolling through last night (always happens on BB night) and the show was in and out. I had my live streaming going to watch in the gaps, but the TV came back on with 10 minutes of the show left, so I abandoned the live stream. It stayed on until the care package info and went out again and I didn't bother to watch anything else thinking there was nothing else to see.

So, I think you are right, the live feeders are going to get screwed over once again. We already determined if the round trip ticket doesn't get used they will have to have either 2 resets or 2 returnees or some combination of the two in order to have a second DE. So here is what I think will happen this week.

I think the round trip will "magically" be the person who is evicted this week (especially since Paulie and Corey are on the block to keep the drama and division of the house that has now occurred). They will re-enter the house immediately following the eviction and there won't be an HOH comp. They will have the battle back comp to determine which person will return from the jurors who have been eliminated (my guess is Day). Then they will return to the house. They will have the HOH comp, probably the slippery slide one or some sort of endurance thing and crown the new HOH and we will miss it all. Then the care package will happen. If it happens they don't reveal the round trip ticket, then all 4 "jurors" will participate in the battle back and then have a reset later.

Now I have another question. The voting for the care package (co-HOH) starts on Sunday and has been ending on Friday. If the person coming back into the house either via battle back or round trip ticket isn't revealed until Friday, they are not eligible for it, correct? So there is no way the returnee can end up as co-HOH, correct? How will production manipulate that to make sure the hg or hg's returning don't get rebooted immediately since it will more than likely end up involving Paulie and Day if production gets their way.

The slippery slope comp is one of my absolute favorites to watch and if we get hosed out of that one I am going to be more pissed off than I already have been about getting screwed over the feeds. Not that BB production cares about it!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Now I have another question.  The voting for the care package (co-HOH) starts on Sunday and has been ending on Friday.  If the person coming back into the house either via battle back or round trip ticket isn't revealed until Friday, they are not eligible for it, correct?  So there is no way the returnee can end up as co-HOH, correct?  How will production manipulate that to make sure the hg or hg's returning don't get rebooted immediately since it will more than likely end up involving Paulie and Day if production gets their way.

The slippery slope comp is one of my absolute favorites to watch and if we get hosed out of that one I am going to be more pissed off than I already have been about getting screwed over the feeds.  Not that BB production cares about it!

If it is the round trip ticket, it will be revealed on the thursday episode so that person will be eligible for it.  If it is a battle back type of thing, you are correctin they wont be eligible for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   

Back to top Go down

Fan Participation twist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3