HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Fan Participation twist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

My goodness Ctown, you've taken on the "crabby old man on the corner" roll this season haven't you? Is that one of the "twists" this season for our boards?...lol
Dude! You should still be on cloud 9 from the NBA championship not playing the roll of "crabby old man on the corner.".....lol

The NBA championship was weeks ago.  Yes it was a lot of fun, but this is one of the worst seasons of BB in recent history.  Remember last year when they got rifd of the BB Takeover because they said it was getting in the way of the game and wasn't needed because they had a good cast and good gameplay?  Well by that same thought process, they are adding so many useless twists because they screwed the pooch with this horrible cast they put together and there is no gameplay.

It was a disaster from the get go.  Frank was the best returning player of the group and that's not saying much.  Day gets evicted week 2, should not have returned, James only cares about pranks and AFP, should not have returned.  Nicole was evicted twice in her season, should not have returned.  Siblings shouldn't even be eligible to be on the show.  And the new players are just horrible.

Some are saying Robyn Kass should be fired but I think it's more than her, she casts well for BBCan.  It starts with Rich Meehan and Allison Grodner, get rid of them and get some fresh eyes on the game.  These two recycle the same crap season in and season out!

First: Sorry I some how missed this when you wrote it, but better late then never right?

So who should have come back? And you gonna get an eye jammie if you say "Mr. Pecktacular (Jessie) or The star that shines so bright in his sisters light, Frankie.
They more then likely asked a lot of them to come back onto the show but for the most part they either said "No", or "Hell no" or even "Oh! Hell! No!" for all we know.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

My goodness Ctown, you've taken on the "crabby old man on the corner" roll this season haven't you? Is that one of the "twists" this season for our boards?...lol
Dude! You should still be on cloud 9 from the NBA championship not playing the roll of "crabby old man on the corner.".....lol

The NBA championship was weeks ago.  Yes it was a lot of fun, but this is one of the worst seasons of BB in recent history.  Remember last year when they got rifd of the BB Takeover because they said it was getting in the way of the game and wasn't needed because they had a good cast and good gameplay?  Well by that same thought process, they are adding so many useless twists because they screwed the pooch with this horrible cast they put together and there is no gameplay.

It was a disaster from the get go.  Frank was the best returning player of the group and that's not saying much.  Day gets evicted week 2, should not have returned, James only cares about pranks and AFP, should not have returned.  Nicole was evicted twice in her season, should not have returned.  Siblings shouldn't even be eligible to be on the show.  And the new players are just horrible.

Some are saying Robyn Kass should be fired but I think it's more than her, she casts well for BBCan.  It starts with Rich Meehan and Allison Grodner, get rid of them and get some fresh eyes on the game.  These two recycle the same crap season in and season out!

First: Sorry I some how missed this when you wrote it, but better late then never right?

So who should have come back? And you gonna get an eye jammie if you say "Mr. Pecktacular (Jessie) or The star that shines so bright in his sisters light, Frankie.
They more then likely asked a lot of them to come back onto the show but for the most part they either said "No", or "Hell no" or even "Oh! Hell! No!" for all we know.

How about some actual game players.  To start, Amanda from season 15 would've been a great choice!  No Jessie, he had 2 shots already.  I know it's not popular but I would love to see Enzo return, he may not have done much but he was strategic.  Danielle from 14 without the Dan influence would be interesting as well.  So many more decent options than these idiots.  Bring back some villains instead of fans.  Anyone who still thinks Da'Vonne Isa good player is delusional
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:43 am

Voting for this week's package ends at 1pm est on Friday, by then we will know who has hoh and who will likely be noms, so who will prodmerica vote to give the 2 cancelled votes To?  Not that it matters since they all vote together
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
Voting for this week's package ends at 1pm est on Friday, by then we will know who has hoh and who will likely be noms, so who will prodmerica vote to give the 2 cancelled votes To?  Not that it matters since they all vote together

But about all those votes that happened up to tonight (before the eviction even happened) will count as well which makes it stupid all the way around even if the votes were completely on the up and up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:56 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Voting for this week's package ends at 1pm est on Friday, by then we will know who has hoh and who will likely be noms, so who will prodmerica vote to give the 2 cancelled votes To?  Not that it matters since they all vote together

But about all those votes that happened up to tonight (before the eviction even happened) will count as well which makes it stupid all the way around even if the votes were completely on the up and up.


Exactly, that's why I called it prodmerica.  If anyone thinks their vote counts, I have a bridge for sale
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:00 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Voting for this week's package ends at 1pm est on Friday, by then we will know who has hoh and who will likely be noms, so who will prodmerica vote to give the 2 cancelled votes To?  Not that it matters since they all vote together

But about all those votes that happened up to tonight (before the eviction even happened) will count as well which makes it stupid all the way around even if the votes were completely on the up and up.


Exactly, that's why I called it prodmerica.  If anyone thinks their vote counts, I have a bridge for sale

Does it go to no where?.....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:05 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Voting for this week's package ends at 1pm est on Friday, by then we will know who has hoh and who will likely be noms, so who will prodmerica vote to give the 2 cancelled votes To?  Not that it matters since they all vote together

But about all those votes that happened up to tonight (before the eviction even happened) will count as well which makes it stupid all the way around even if the votes were completely on the up and up.


Exactly, that's why I called it prodmerica.  If anyone thinks their vote counts, I have a bridge for sale

Does it go to no where?.....lol

OK that's pretty good!

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:00 pm

I still think that Bridge or James will win the care package this week based on Joker's popularity poll. This is going to be such a waste this week because neither of them will use it if Mich and Z are on the block on Thursday. If Nat is on the block against Mich, both of them would use it to ensure that Mich goes home. If Nat is on the block against Z, I could see both of them wanting to use it, but Paulie will be there directing either one of them not to use it, which won't sit right with either one I don't think.

These care packages are supposed to be an advantage, but at this point they really have been a disadvantage. Last week Nat was using the fact that she was a have-not so they wouldn't put her on the block as a pawn. Then she received the pass and Paulie was the first to say she should be eligible for the block. This week it will be James or Bridge and there are scenarios where it actually hurts their game depending on the decision they make to use it or not. And I find this aspect very entertaining!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:05 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I still think that Bridge or James will win the care package this week based on Joker's popularity poll.  This is going to be such a waste this week because neither of them will use it if Mich and Z are on the block on Thursday.  If Nat is on the block against Mich, both of them would use it to ensure that Mich goes home.  If Nat is on the block against Z, I could see both of them wanting to use it, but Paulie will be there directing either one of them not to use it, which won't sit right with either one I don't think.

These care packages are supposed to be an advantage, but at this point they really have been a disadvantage.  Last week Nat was using the fact that she was a have-not so they wouldn't put her on the block as a pawn.  Then she received the pass and Paulie was the first to say she should be eligible for the block.  This week it will be James or Bridge and there are scenarios where it actually hurts their game depending on the decision they make to use it or not.  And I find this aspect very entertaining!

One thing I just thought of, did they say anywhere that the package has to be used the week you receive it? If not, that can change things quite a bit. Likt an idol in survivor, perhaps it can be used anytime up to the final 5
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:07 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I still think that Bridge or James will win the care package this week based on Joker's popularity poll.  This is going to be such a waste this week because neither of them will use it if Mich and Z are on the block on Thursday.  If Nat is on the block against Mich, both of them would use it to ensure that Mich goes home.  If Nat is on the block against Z, I could see both of them wanting to use it, but Paulie will be there directing either one of them not to use it, which won't sit right with either one I don't think.

These care packages are supposed to be an advantage, but at this point they really have been a disadvantage.  Last week Nat was using the fact that she was a have-not so they wouldn't put her on the block as a pawn.  Then she received the pass and Paulie was the first to say she should be eligible for the block.  This week it will be James or Bridge and there are scenarios where it actually hurts their game depending on the decision they make to use it or not.  And I find this aspect very entertaining!

One thing I just thought of, did they say anywhere that the package has to be used the week you receive it?  If not, that can change things quite a bit.  Likt an idol in survivor, perhaps it can be used anytime up to the final 5

Nevermind, I answered my own question, on the CBS site it specifically says next weeks eviction
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I still think that Bridge or James will win the care package this week based on Joker's popularity poll.  This is going to be such a waste this week because neither of them will use it if Mich and Z are on the block on Thursday.  If Nat is on the block against Mich, both of them would use it to ensure that Mich goes home.  If Nat is on the block against Z, I could see both of them wanting to use it, but Paulie will be there directing either one of them not to use it, which won't sit right with either one I don't think.

These care packages are supposed to be an advantage, but at this point they really have been a disadvantage.  Last week Nat was using the fact that she was a have-not so they wouldn't put her on the block as a pawn.  Then she received the pass and Paulie was the first to say she should be eligible for the block.  This week it will be James or Bridge and there are scenarios where it actually hurts their game depending on the decision they make to use it or not.  And I find this aspect very entertaining!

One thing I just thought of, did they say anywhere that the package has to be used the week you receive it?  If not, that can change things quite a bit.  Likt an idol in survivor, perhaps it can be used anytime up to the final 5

Nevermind, I answered my own question, on the CBS site it specifically says next weeks eviction

Apparently you forgot that I asked you that same question just after Nat Nat got her package.
:facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:43 pm

James got the care package this week and they are not plotting how to use it.  He will be able to cancel out two votes.  The HG's are now convinced that Americas favorites are James and Natalie.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:47 am

I knew it would be either James or Bridge that won the care package this week. Next up is the safety with a superhero costume. If Bridge doesn't end up on the block and out the door this week in one of the 2 evictions, I believe she will receive that care package. The one after that will depend on how the episodes are edited. If they show more of the asshole behavior that Paulie and Paul have been exhibiting, they won't be receiving any care packages that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:54 am

chap5788 wrote:
I knew it would be either James or Bridge that won the care package this week.  Next up is the safety with a superhero costume.  If Bridge doesn't end up on the block and out the door this week in one of the 2 evictions, I believe she will receive that care package.  The one after that will depend on how the episodes are edited.  If they show more of the asshole behavior that Paulie and Paul have been exhibiting, they won't be receiving any care packages that is for sure.
 

If Bridgette goes in either part of the double eviction, there will be nobody likeable in the house.  Production will have to suck it up and will give it to Nicole as the last eligible remaining vet.  Victor could possibly have a shot at one as well.  If Paul or Paulie win one, then it will be blatantly obvious that production is stepping in, but of course that hasn't stopped them before
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I knew it would be either James or Bridge that won the care package this week.  Next up is the safety with a superhero costume.  If Bridge doesn't end up on the block and out the door this week in one of the 2 evictions, I believe she will receive that care package.  The one after that will depend on how the episodes are edited.  If they show more of the asshole behavior that Paulie and Paul have been exhibiting, they won't be receiving any care packages that is for sure.
 

If Bridgette goes in either part of the double eviction, there will be nobody likeable in the house.  Production will have to suck it up and will give it to Nicole as the last eligible remaining vet.  Victor could possibly have a shot at one as well.  If Paul or Paulie win one, then it will be blatantly obvious that production is stepping in, but of course that hasn't stopped them before

Well actually going down the Joker's poll list Nicole would be next up, but I think it will depend on the edits as well. But I think because she is working solely with the guys now, it is anybody's guess who might get it. I don't think Vic has a chance at winning one either, especially when his little nom speech hits the airways. Hell Mich or Zak might receive it because they will be viewed as the underdogs for the week being "beat up on" by the big back beast.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1430
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:35 pm

I don't like that the advantage they get is read in front of everyone. Now the house will decide what James does. They should open the envelope in the DR and should have a rule that they can't tell anyone so the person isn't nagged to death to spill it. Then when the vote happens they might assume James has some power but won't know what it is. Thus more paranoia and forcing some aggressive game play.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

My goodness Ctown, you've taken on the "crabby old man on the corner" roll this season haven't you? Is that one of the "twists" this season for our boards?...lol
Dude! You should still be on cloud 9 from the NBA championship not playing the roll of "crabby old man on the corner.".....lol

The NBA championship was weeks ago.  Yes it was a lot of fun, but this is one of the worst seasons of BB in recent history.  Remember last year when they got rifd of the BB Takeover because they said it was getting in the way of the game and wasn't needed because they had a good cast and good gameplay?  Well by that same thought process, they are adding so many useless twists because they screwed the pooch with this horrible cast they put together and there is no gameplay.

It was a disaster from the get go.  Frank was the best returning player of the group and that's not saying much.  Day gets evicted week 2, should not have returned, James only cares about pranks and AFP, should not have returned.  Nicole was evicted twice in her season, should not have returned.  Siblings shouldn't even be eligible to be on the show.  And the new players are just horrible.

Some are saying Robyn Kass should be fired but I think it's more than her, she casts well for BBCan.  It starts with Rich Meehan and Allison Grodner, get rid of them and get some fresh eyes on the game.  These two recycle the same crap season in and season out!

ctown, I could not agree more. It is hard to watch. I hate the fan twist, the cast irritates me, I feel like the entire show is manipulated by the producers. Oh, how I long for the good old days of BB. Yet, I still watch, and lurk around here, and hope for a better season next year. Also, I officially hate Michelle....catty bitch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:40 am

Wembeley wrote:
I don't like that the advantage they get is read in front of everyone. Now the house will decide what James does. They should open the envelope in the DR and should have a rule that they can't tell anyone so the person isn't nagged to death to spill it. Then when the vote happens they might assume James has some power but won't know what it is. Thus more paranoia and forcing some aggressive game play.


I dont like the twistat all, but haveno problem that they haveto read it in front of everyone,but this postgot me thinking of how they screwed this one up. The cancelling of 3 votes was a failure when they did itlast year, why did they think it would do anything this year.  Butthis is how they could have done itmuch better. You get the care package, but the advantage is onlyrevelaed to you in DR.  All people know is you got something, just not what it is.  The only way you can divukge it, is if it affects you, i.e. Natalie becomes have-not she plays the never not card. You are nominated by HoH and you have super safety., you have co hoh, you play it atthe nom ceremony.  This one for james would be a lot of fun becausejobody ever knows what it was besides James.  Now instead of cancelling 2 votes, this power alows him to reverse 2 votes.  So say he plays iton paul and paulie and they both vote to evict michelle, well this power changes those votes to voting to evict Z. Julie only reads the final results so if the actual votes are 5 to evict michelle and 2 to evict Z, it becomes 4 to evict z and 3 to evict Michelle.  Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue trying to watch these idiots figure out what the hell happened?  There is even a fail safe to this, the person with the power is the last to vote, if it is a unanimous vote because of this twist, the person with the power now is forced to csst the single vote for the person who ends up staying.  This is to ensure that one of the people whos vote got changed cant claim rigging because as far as they know, they arethat sole vote to evictand everyone else is lying to them. The paranoia would be great.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Wembeley wrote:
I don't like that the advantage they get is read in front of everyone. Now the house will decide what James does. They should open the envelope in the DR and should have a rule that they can't tell anyone so the person isn't nagged to death to spill it. Then when the vote happens they might assume James has some power but won't know what it is. Thus more paranoia and forcing some aggressive game play.


I dont like the twistat all, but haveno problem that they haveto read it in front of everyone,but this postgot me thinking of how they screwed this one up. The cancelling of 3 votes was a failure when they did itlast year, why did they think it would do anything this year.  Butthis is how they could have done itmuch better. You get the care package, but the advantage is onlyrevelaed to you in DR.  All people know is you got something, just not what it is.  The only way you can divukge it, is if it affects you, i.e. Natalie becomes have-not she plays the never not card. You are nominated by HoH and you have super safety., you have co hoh, you play it atthe nom ceremony.  This one for james would be a lot of fun becausejobody ever knows what it was besides James.  Now instead of cancelling 2 votes, this power alows him to reverse 2 votes.  So say he plays iton paul and paulie and they both vote to evict michelle, well this power changes those votes to voting to evict Z. Julie only reads the final results so if the actual votes are 5 to evict michelle and 2 to evict Z, it becomes 4 to evict z and 3 to evict Michelle.  Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue trying to watch these idiots figure out what the hell happened?  There is even a fail safe to this, the person with the power is the last to vote, if it is a unanimous vote because of this twist, the person with the power now is forced to csst the single vote for the person who ends up staying.  This is to ensure that one of the people whos vote got changed cant claim rigging because as far as they know, they arethat sole vote to evictand everyone else is lying to them. The paranoia would be great.

Love your scenarios Ctown, they always have an evil side to them!

But it looks like this twist is actually going to be put to use (or at least that was the plan when they went to bed in the wee hours of the morning). I want to see if Paul jumps ship and downloads all the information to Paulie today and leaves James hanging out to dry with the vote. But I think if Paul tells Paulie about what is going on, hen Paulie will absolutely go right to James about it and James will know that Paul is an untrustworthy asshole. I also think there is a possibility of James giving Nicole and Corey a heads up about the flip because he trusts them more. Now the question will be if Nicole and Corey are dumb enough to go to Paulie and say anything or actually have James' back the way they say they have it.

Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying. Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move. I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:03 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying.  Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move.  I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.  

Like I said previously, flipping the house to evict Z and save Michelle is NOT a big move, if they are successfully at taking out Paulie, then, and only then, will it be a big move. It will be interesting to see how this whole thing is presented on the show Thursday and who the edit gives the credit to. If they give it to James, I will be pissed as he is simply a follower. Michelle got it started by fighting to stay, but the brunt of it has to go to Nat. She is finally playing the game and doing some work.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying.  Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move.  I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.  

Like I said previously, flipping the house to evict Z and save Michelle is NOT a big move, if they are successfully at taking out Paulie, then, and only then, will it be a big move.  It will be interesting to see how this whole thing is presented on the show Thursday and who the edit gives the credit to.  If they give it to James, I will be pissed as he is simply a follower.  Michelle got it started by fighting to stay, but the brunt of it has to go to Nat.  She is finally playing the game and doing some work.

in this plan of their's (the house right?) did they cover what they would do if Paulie has the return ticket? I meant did I miss it in post somewhere?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying.  Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move.  I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.  

Like I said previously, flipping the house to evict Z and save Michelle is NOT a big move, if they are successfully at taking out Paulie, then, and only then, will it be a big move.  It will be interesting to see how this whole thing is presented on the show Thursday and who the edit gives the credit to.  If they give it to James, I will be pissed as he is simply a follower.  Michelle got it started by fighting to stay, but the brunt of it has to go to Nat.  She is finally playing the game and doing some work.

in this plan of their's (the house right?) did they cover what they would do if Paulie has the return ticket? I meant did I miss it in post somewhere?

Thankfully that has not been discussed and it shouldn't be discussed. If he has the return ticket, you simply send him right back out. He will essentially be by himself anyhow if Paul betrays him. He could try to ride with Victor, but that's still an easy solution, the two of them are not going to win each and every HoH until the end of the season, first one neither of them wins, they both go on the block, they can't both win veto.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:48 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying.  Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move.  I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.  

Like I said previously, flipping the house to evict Z and save Michelle is NOT a big move, if they are successfully at taking out Paulie, then, and only then, will it be a big move.  It will be interesting to see how this whole thing is presented on the show Thursday and who the edit gives the credit to.  If they give it to James, I will be pissed as he is simply a follower.  Michelle got it started by fighting to stay, but the brunt of it has to go to Nat.  She is finally playing the game and doing some work.

in this plan of their's (the house right?) did they cover what they would do if Paulie has the return ticket? I meant did I miss it in post somewhere?

Thankfully that has not been discussed and it shouldn't be discussed.  If he has the return ticket, you simply send him right back out.  He will essentially be by himself anyhow if Paul betrays him.  He could try to ride with Victor, but that's still an easy solution, the two of them are not going to win each and every HoH until the end of the season, first one neither of them wins, they both go on the block, they can't both win veto.

OK, this is my counter to Paul's "Friendship" he is always spewing, so I hope you guys hear that when you read the fallowing.

This would be "justice" since the whole time all they wanted was to make the BB house into their personal frat house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying.  Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move.  I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.  

Like I said previously, flipping the house to evict Z and save Michelle is NOT a big move, if they are successfully at taking out Paulie, then, and only then, will it be a big move.  It will be interesting to see how this whole thing is presented on the show Thursday and who the edit gives the credit to.  If they give it to James, I will be pissed as he is simply a follower.  Michelle got it started by fighting to stay, but the brunt of it has to go to Nat.  She is finally playing the game and doing some work.

I agree with you. Since Nat has been at the top of the popularity poll for quite a long time now, they just might put the correct slant on it after all.

In a way it is a bit of a big move only in the sense that it is a TOTAL blindside to Paulie, but not as far as a target.

The next part of their BIG move is to make Paulie think Nicole was the one who is the deciding vote to send Zak out of the house, which makes absolutely no sense at all. In all the drama, Nicole stayed in bed last night. She was the only one who stayed out of it. She was nervous for days about Mich staying and Paulie knows that. And the girls are going to say that Nicole was the mastermind of the whole voting flip and roped all the girls in. In my opinion, it is just going to make them look more shady and just seems stupid.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Ultimately I think it is going to happen and Mich will be staying.  Nat and Bridge are completely giddy about being part of a big move.  I think this will kind of blow up in their face to an extent though because I believe Nicole will go in the DE and then Paulie will win the next HOH and cut James off at the knees, then go back to running the house once again.  

Like I said previously, flipping the house to evict Z and save Michelle is NOT a big move, if they are successfully at taking out Paulie, then, and only then, will it be a big move.  It will be interesting to see how this whole thing is presented on the show Thursday and who the edit gives the credit to.  If they give it to James, I will be pissed as he is simply a follower.  Michelle got it started by fighting to stay, but the brunt of it has to go to Nat.  She is finally playing the game and doing some work.

I agree with you.  Since Nat has been at the top of the popularity poll for quite a long time now, they just might put the correct slant on it after all.

In a way it is a bit of a big move only in the sense that it is a TOTAL blindside to Paulie, but not as far as a target.

The next part of their BIG move is to make Paulie think Nicole was the one who is the deciding vote to send Zak out of the house, which makes absolutely no sense at all.  In all the drama, Nicole stayed in bed last night.  She was the only one who stayed out of it.  She was nervous for days about Mich staying and Paulie knows that.  And the girls are going to say that Nicole was the mastermind of the whole voting flip and roped all the girls in.  In my opinion, it is just going to make them look more shady and just seems stupid.


It makes zero sense at all to pin it on someone else, if anything the batle should be to take credit.  The goal is to make final 2 and if you do, you need something on your resume to convince the jury to vote for you.  Exposing paulie is a huge entry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   

Back to top Go down
 
Fan Participation twist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nursery Rhymes with a Twist
» Romantic twist in reporters : Gosssip - 20th April 2015
» Quote vs Twist
» Twist Of Fate Chapter one The Re-union
» Disaster Dragon with a bit of a twist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: