View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Fan Participation twist   Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:01 pm

As I mentioned earlier, Julie Chen announced on the aftershow that a fan interaction tiwst will be coming.  From what I'm seeing, it will be enacted tonight.  She has not given any details and only says that as fans, we will want to strategize how we impact the game with other fans, whatever the hell that means.

I can't stand fan interaction twists, leave the fans out of it and let these people play the game.  There are way too many twists this season

Last edited by ctown28 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Well she gave very little detail with that statement, but I can still tell I am not going to like it. Guess we will find out soon.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Ok, week 1 isn't bad. A never not pass.  It really doesn't have too much impact on the game.  Some claim it to be an advantage because of more energy and such, but I don't put much into that.  This one doesn't bother me, although I still hate fan votes.

The remaider of them are straight up bullshit.

Week 2
the winner gets to prevent 2 people voting for that weeks eviction.  I didn't like when they did it last season, and I don't lkke it now. Although not sure there is much to worry about since votes have been one sided.

Week 3
the winner gets safety for eviction for the week but has to wear a superhero costume.  Again, I hate this twist.  Make these people play the game, don't give them stuff.

Week 4
The winner becomes co-hoh.  They get to make 1 of the 2 noms, have safety and sleep jn the HOH room.  This is the worst one yet.

Week 5
The winner will get $5000 to be used to bribe another HG  bribes may influence voting, noms, comps or vetos. This one isn't bad but I still think they need to stop with these advantage twists.

All in all, I will not be casting a single vote as I think they are all rigged to who production wants.  You can't get a care package more than once so which one of these wil, production choose for day?  It would be hysterical if she got the negate votes one and went out the same way she did last season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:00 am

I hate this twist (but reserve the right to like it if it saves someone that puts the heat on Paulie for a change)!

But in all seriousness, if they wanted fan interaction, they why not make us vote on things that don't necessarily impact the game, but cause paranoia for people. Like if week 1 was a reward of some kind to award to a person (dinner, movie, whatever). Then week 2 is make someone a have-not alone for a week. This would cause paranoia that this hg is very popular, this hg is not popular, etc. Nothing that impacts voting or safety should be entered into it. It could still give the interaction that production seems to have a hard on for and could cause a bit of drama in the process. Of course I think they shouldn't have it at all, but if they have to, I would choose things like this.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:14 am

Well I voted for Nat Nat to have the never not pass. I just think she has done her fair share of it and maybe it will push her to try to play the game more.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:31 am

By the way do these care packages have to be used on the week they are received? I mean....co-HOH does it have to be used that week or can the holder, hold on to it till they need it?

I'm trying to figure out which one would be good for James. I thought the safety for the week, or two extra votes, but I'm trying to think long term here.....what do you guys think?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:35 am

Naru wrote:
By the way do these care packages have to be used on the week they are received? I mean....co-HOH does it have to be used that week or can the holder, hold on to it till they need it?

I'm trying to figure out which one would be good for James. I thought the safety for the week, or two extra votes, but I'm trying to think long term here.....what do you guys think?

Yes, the week they win is the week it's used.  With the exception of this week's, which will last the remainder of the season.  This weeks may be the only one where they actually let the fans vote, the rest of them will be whoever production wants to have them.  If you think different, I have some ocean front property in Arizona you might be interested in buying
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:41 am

I wonder how the care package will be presented? Will they be given it in the DR? Will it arrive at the door via a messenger ringing the doorbell and delivering the package with the winner's name on it?

If they do it in the DR, the person COULD potentially keep it a secret until the time of use. The removing 2 votes thing not disclosed until the night of the eviction could be somewhat entertaining for a hot second, but I still don't like the twist at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:52 am

chap5788 wrote:
I wonder how the care package will be presented?  Will they be given it in the DR?  Will it arrive at the door via a messenger ringing the doorbell and delivering the package with the winner's name on it?

If they do it in the DR, the person COULD potentially keep it a secret until the time of use.  The removing 2 votes thing not disclosed until the night of the eviction could be somewhat entertaining for a hot second, but I still don't like the twist at all.

I'm pretty certain it will be in DR.  They'll walk in and there will be an envelope sitting on the couch that says care package on it. Not sure at this point how it will be revealed to the houseguests on the show.  This weeks is no big deal, but the others are, especially the safety one and Co hoh one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:55 pm

The HG's have been informed of the care package twist. All they have been told is that America is voting for the care package and not was is in them. The care package needs to be opened in front of the other HG's so it will not be in the DR.

Da'Vonne is already speculating (correctly) that the first one will be a have not pass and thinks it will go to Bridgette. And the rewards will get better from there on out. (Gee do you think DR tipped her off about this? How else can she be so accurate with it)

Nicole is already worried about not getting a care package and says it will hurt her feelings if she doesn't get one.

ED made a great point on Dick at Nite last night. This is a stupid twist and takes even more focus away from the game and will get HG's playing up to America trying to be liked, just like AFP. If they were really smart about it and insist on doing an Americas vote, thye should have done punishments instead of rewards. That would really get the paranoia running wild in the house
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Natalie has been awarded the never not pass, and of course the HG's are pissed at her for it. Michelle is even trying to use this as a reason to put her on the block. Paulie is saying she needs to go in the next 2 weeks.

This is ridiculous, all over a never not pass?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2077

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Natalie has been awarded the never not pass, and of course the HG's are pissed at her for it.  Michelle is even trying to use this as a reason to put her on the block.  Paulie is saying she needs to go in the next 2 weeks.

That's because Michelle is SO jealous that she wasn't given this reward first! I think Michelle is starting to realize she may not be liked by "America" as much as she thought she would be. That'd be funny if Michelle was compared to Chistine in some form or other. Knowing that Christine was one of America's most hated HGs, imagine how she'd feel? chuckle

OH and I hate this stupid America's Participation twist. Like Dick said, let the darn HGs play the darn game. Now they're going to try and be America's Favorites. I can't even imagine how Paul is going to be begging America to give "their boy" a good reward. hand
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:26 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Natalie has been awarded the never not pass, and of course the HG's are pissed at her for it.  Michelle is even trying to use this as a reason to put her on the block.  Paulie is saying she needs to go in the next 2 weeks.

That's because Michelle is SO jealous that she wasn't given this reward first! I think Michelle is starting to realize she may not be liked by "America" as much as she thought she would be. That'd be funny if Michelle was compared to Chistine in some form or other. Knowing that Christine was one of America's most hated HGs, imagine how she'd feel? chuckle

OH and I hate this stupid America's Participation twist. Like Dick said, let the darn HGs play the darn game. Now they're going to try and be America's Favorites. I can't even imagine how Paul is going to be begging America to give "their boy" a good reward. hand

Michelle is fully aware of how America feels about her. The DR tipped her off that she is being viewed as one of the mean girls and this really upset her. Of course it didn't upset her enough to actually do something about it and stop being so catty. Michelles jealousy is going to push her right out the door.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:40 am

ctown28 wrote:

The actual reason that Michelle was using this as a reason to nominate Nat is because that was supposedly her reason and Paul's reason for NOT putting her up as a pawn next to Bridge this week. She whined about being a have-not and being on the block at the same time and it was not fair. Paul also did it out of respect for what James did for all of them last week putting up Frank and Bridge. So, when she was suddenly taken away from being a have-not then there was no reason for her not to go on the block. Paulie was the first to mention this right after she won the care package and Michelle and the others just ran with it. They are also saying that since she has said the ENTIRE game that she just wanted to make it to jury and the would basically volunteer to go on the block so she could spend the summer in the jury house and didn't like the game, that she should be the token pawn in these situations and I can't say I disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:03 am

I just thought of something that just might make me like the fan participation twist, at least for this week. Ctown posted something about this on another thread (I think it was call it before it happens), but it just dawned on me that this could totally twist up Paulie's game this week.

So the plan is to backdoor Day (at least for now anyway). So if Bridge wins veto, Day will go on the block against Paulie. I didn't think there was a chance in hell that Day could be saved, BUT this coming week is the "eliminate 2 votes" care package. The voting for it begins on Sun 7/31. Not sure when the voting closes, but the last one was really, really short, so I am assuming it will be before the eviction on Thursday.

So if Paulie and Day are on the block together, she needs 5 votes to stay in the house (since Paul certainly will not break the tie in her favor). If she eliminates 2 votes she only needs 3 votes to stay in the house. I can see her going to James and telling him that Paulie is a comp beast, he is running he house and has those other boys in his pocket. So they will all get picked off. Sure James is part of "the boys" but he has noticed that he is at the bottom of the totem pole too, no matter how much Paulie talks final 2 with him. If she flips James, she gets Nat. Then they only need 1 more vote. Not sure which she could go for, Bridge, Michelle or Nicole, but if she sells it that they are eliminating the girls based on who they initially WANTED on the block, it could very well be done.

Now depending on the edit of Sunday's show, if they show Paul and his boys basically planning poor Bridge's demise after she just lost Frank from the game and a few tearful DR sessions, she could end up being the recipient of the fan twist. But if the edit shows Day getting ready to be shafted hard by those boys, Day could vey well receive that care package.

I looked at the Joker's popularity poll when the care package twist was revealed. Nat was at the top of the popularity board and she received the first package. James is in second and Bridge is third. Day is the next in line at 6th after Frank and Tiff who aren't even in the house! I know it is not necessarily scientific, but their poll has been closely reflective of the winners of things in the past and given Day is that close to the top, in danger of being backdoored, she could very well receive that twist.

And yes Ctown, production can manipulate it for sure, so if they know Day's ticket is not the round-trip, then I believe they will make sure she receives that package for sure.

And that brings up another thought, Paulie has envelope #8. There was speculation that the "ochos rios" in the clues might point to #8 ticket. So he could come right back in! Let the fireworks begin!!!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I just thought of something that just might make me like the fan participation twist, at least for this week.  Ctown posted something about this on another thread (I think it was call it before it happens), but it just dawned on me that this could totally twist up Paulie's game this week.

So the plan is to backdoor Day (at least for now anyway).  So if Bridge wins veto, Day will go on the block against Paulie.  I didn't think there was a chance in hell that Day could be saved, BUT this coming week is the "eliminate 2 votes" care package.  The voting for it begins on Sun 7/31.  Not sure when the voting closes, but the last one was really, really short, so I am assuming it will be before the eviction on Thursday.

So if Paulie and Day are on the block together, she needs 5 votes to stay in the house (since Paul certainly will not break the tie in her favor).  If she eliminates 2 votes she only needs 3 votes to stay in the house.  I can see her going to James and telling him that Paulie is a comp beast, he is running he house and has those other boys in his pocket.  So they will all get picked off.  Sure James is part of "the boys" but he has noticed that he is at the bottom of the totem pole too, no matter how much Paulie talks final 2 with him.  If she flips James, she gets Nat.  Then they only need 1 more vote.  Not sure which she could go for, Bridge, Michelle or Nicole, but if she sells it that they are eliminating the girls based on who they initially WANTED on the block, it could very well be done.  

Now depending on the edit of Sunday's show, if they show Paul and his boys basically planning poor Bridge's demise after she just lost Frank from the game and a few tearful DR sessions, she could end up being the recipient of the fan twist.  But if the edit shows Day getting ready to be shafted hard by those boys, Day could vey well receive that care package.  

I looked at the Joker's popularity poll when the care package twist was revealed.  Nat was at the top of the popularity board and she received the first package.  James is in second and Bridge is third.  Day is the next in line at 6th after Frank and Tiff who aren't even in the house!  I know it is not necessarily scientific, but their poll has been closely reflective of the winners of things in the past and given Day is that close to the top, in danger of being backdoored, she could very well receive that twist.

And yes Ctown, production can manipulate it for sure, so if they know Day's ticket is not the round-trip, then I believe they will make sure she receives that package for sure.

And that brings up another thought, Paulie has envelope #8.  There was speculation that the "ochos rios" in the clues might point to #8 ticket.  So he could come right back in!  Let the fireworks begin!!!!

The voting for the week 2 one doesn't start until after tomorrow's episode and then each Sunday afterwards.  I think this shows the voting will be open until the following Friday so it can be revealed on each Sunday show.  I don't see anyone getting it in this week.

The one that has the ability to cause the most shit is the bribe one.  Since they have to open the package in front of everyone, paranoia will be running rampant.  But watch cbs screw it up. Someone like Paulie will win HoH and then the package will go to one of his minions instead of someone he's targeting.

I like that thought process of Ocho Rios containing the ticket, but it may be a reach.  CBS wants this thing used and I don't see anyone targeting Paulie in the next 3 weeks, unless they all pull their heads out of their assessment and send him out this week while they have a chance.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I just thought of something that just might make me like the fan participation twist, at least for this week.  Ctown posted something about this on another thread (I think it was call it before it happens), but it just dawned on me that this could totally twist up Paulie's game this week.

So the plan is to backdoor Day (at least for now anyway).  So if Bridge wins veto, Day will go on the block against Paulie.  I didn't think there was a chance in hell that Day could be saved, BUT this coming week is the "eliminate 2 votes" care package.  The voting for it begins on Sun 7/31.  Not sure when the voting closes, but the last one was really, really short, so I am assuming it will be before the eviction on Thursday.

So if Paulie and Day are on the block together, she needs 5 votes to stay in the house (since Paul certainly will not break the tie in her favor).  If she eliminates 2 votes she only needs 3 votes to stay in the house.  I can see her going to James and telling him that Paulie is a comp beast, he is running he house and has those other boys in his pocket.  So they will all get picked off.  Sure James is part of "the boys" but he has noticed that he is at the bottom of the totem pole too, no matter how much Paulie talks final 2 with him.  If she flips James, she gets Nat.  Then they only need 1 more vote.  Not sure which she could go for, Bridge, Michelle or Nicole, but if she sells it that they are eliminating the girls based on who they initially WANTED on the block, it could very well be done.  

Now depending on the edit of Sunday's show, if they show Paul and his boys basically planning poor Bridge's demise after she just lost Frank from the game and a few tearful DR sessions, she could end up being the recipient of the fan twist.  But if the edit shows Day getting ready to be shafted hard by those boys, Day could vey well receive that care package.  

I looked at the Joker's popularity poll when the care package twist was revealed.  Nat was at the top of the popularity board and she received the first package.  James is in second and Bridge is third.  Day is the next in line at 6th after Frank and Tiff who aren't even in the house!  I know it is not necessarily scientific, but their poll has been closely reflective of the winners of things in the past and given Day is that close to the top, in danger of being backdoored, she could very well receive that twist.

And that brings up another thought, Paulie has envelope #8.  There was speculation that the "ochos rios" in the clues might point to #8 ticket.  So he could come right back in!  Let the fireworks begin!!!!

The voting for the week 2 one doesn't start until after tomorrow's episode and then each Sunday afterwards.  I think this shows the voting will be open until the following Friday so it can be revealed on each Sunday show.  I don't see anyone getting it in this week.

The one that has the ability to cause the most shit is the bribe one.  Since they have to open the package in front of everyone, paranoia will be running rampant.  But watch cbs screw it up. Someone like Paulie will win HoH and then the package will go to one of his minions instead of someone he's targeting.

I like that thought process of Ocho Rios containing the ticket, but it may be a reach.  CBS wants this thing used and I don't see anyone targeting Paulie in the next 3 weeks, unless they all pull their heads out of their assessment and send him out this week while they have a chance.

I totally screwed up my post on this one. it is Day who has envelope #8, not Paulie (his is #10). So if Day is evicted she could be coming right back in. I must have had more than a brain spasm on this one.................more like a full on aneurysm or something!

As far as the voting, they only had the first one open for basically 1 day, so I thought that they would have a shorter timespan for the others as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Quote :

As far as the voting, they only had the first one open for basically 1 day, so I thought that they would have a shorter timespan for the others as well.  

This got me thinking.  Like everything's else, they are even screwing up something as simple as a "fan" vote.  If you believe that the voting results are real and not something production wants that is.  But think about this, they open up the voting now, there are 2 people on the block, so there are some people, especially feedsters or those who follow online spoilers, who are thinking to themselves, well it looks like Day is going this week, no sense in wasting a vote on her.  Hey congrats America, production has just used DR manipulation on you, just like they do the HG'S.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

This got me thinking.  Like everything's else, they are even screwing up something as simple as a "fan" vote.  If you believe that the voting results are real and not something production wants that is.  But think about this, they open up the voting now, there are 2 people on the block, so there are some people, especially feedsters or those who follow online spoilers, who are thinking to themselves, well it looks like Day is going this week, no sense in wasting a vote on her.  Hey congrats America, production has just used DR manipulation on you, just like they do the HG'S.

That is why I thought the voting would only be open for a couple of days. I thought they would reveal on the noms on the Sunday show like normal, then open the voting that night for the new care package, especially for the care packages that are coming up.

Even if the voting was completely unbiased and above board, the way they have it set up is completely stupid. A person is expected to vote for a person to gain this power for next week without knowing who wins HOH, who is nominated, etc. The people who watch the episodes who would vote this week will more than likely be voting for Bridge to get the care package to eliminate 2 votes as of right now, thinking they can help her this week. Then after Wednesday's episode and it is shown that Day is being backdoored, people will want to vote to help her. So people will vote that way thinking they can help her. Those who figure it out that it will be after the eviction that the care package is awarded have to try to figure out what MIGHT happen next week. The voting is open until Friday, but that leaves a very small window to try to overcome those other votes that happened earlier in the week and it is STILL before noms are done.

I agree that the voting is not without manipulation, but I think they still try to stay within the realm of the top vote getters for things on the show. In other words if the voting was the first week, Jozea wasn't going to be receiving ANYTHING.

Based on popularity on the Joker's polls, I believe the people who will receive the next care packages will be Day (if she survives the eviction or has the round trip ticket back in), Bridgette and James. Paul could very easily win the super-hero one only because of his character and wearing he costume. If Day is out of the running because she gets evicted and doesn't have the envelope, I think Nicole might have a chance at winning one of the care packages (unless she gets evicted first) because she is going to be the target for the boys in the next couple of evictions and will probably be edited as the underdog.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:04 pm

I think I said this in another thread but I should of said it here.

ctown28 wrote:
Quote :

This is why I hope that Day has the re-turn ticket and gets the care package next week. Knowing that she was sent out the door once and getting the care package and not letting anyone else in the house know what she got would stir the pot so much that we can almost guarantee....drama!
:thumbsup:

Even if she has the return ticket and gets the care package, she cannot keep it a secret as it has to be opened in front of everyone.  So no chance there.  Not that it matters that they have to open it in front of all others, none of them can keep anything a secret

I beg to differ sir, no where was it stated that the winner of the care package had to open it in front of everyone. Day being Day would take it to the storage room or even the DR to look at it privet, which would drive everyone in that house nuts, wanting to know what advantage she got. I dare say they would even go threw her things to find out what it was IF (And that is a very big IF) Day could keep her mouth shut about it.
I'm just saying it would make some great t.v. don't you think?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Naru wrote:

I beg to differ sir, no where was it stated that the winner of the care package had to open it in front of everyone. Day being Day would take it to the storage room or even the DR to look at it privet, which would drive everyone in that house nuts, wanting to know what advantage she got. I dare say they would even go threw her things to find out what it was IF (And that is a very big IF) Day could keep her mouth shut about it.

You would be wrong.  On Sundays show, Paul came out of DR and announced the care package twist and specifically stated that the care package MUST be opened in front of the house.

Here is the way it went down on the show:

Paul calls everyone to the living room. He is wearing his HoH robe as he tells the HGs about the care packages. There is an advantage in each care package. The winning HGs must immediately open their care package in front of the other HGs. Once a HGs has received a care package, they can't receive another. The first delivery will arrive later today.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

You would be wrong.  On Sundays show, Paul came out of DR and announced the care package twist and specifically stated that the care package MUST be opened in front of the house.

Here is the way it went down on the show:

Paul calls everyone to the living room. He is wearing his HoH robe as he tells the HGs about the care packages. There is an advantage in each care package. The winning HGs must immediately open their care package in front of the other HGs. Once a HGs has received a care package, they can't receive another. The first delivery will arrive later today.

That's right, they can OPEN it in front of everyone but they don't have to show them what they got. Nat Nat's was the last thing in the box, so Day could just say see, socks and walk away. I mean hell, BB likes to skirt around the rules so why can't they?

AND your missing my point which is the last statement I made....I would make for great t.v. don't you think?

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Naru wrote:
That's right, they can OPEN it in front of everyone but they don't have to show them what they got. Nat Nat's was the last thing in the box, so Day could just say see, socks and walk away. I mean hell, BB likes to skirt around the rules so why can't they?

I know these HG's are stupid but c'mon, do you really think they are going to fall for that. It was specifically stated that each will have an advantage, and they will all be watching whoever gets it like hawks.

Quote :

AND your missing my point which is the last statement I made....I would make for great t.v. don't you think?
No I don't. The twist is stupid and should be gone. I understand paranoia could sometimes be fun, but not in this case. One of the reasons this season is so horrible is because of all the twists they keep throwing in the game.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:

I know these HG's are stupid but c'mon, do you really think they are going to fall for that.  It was specifically stated that each will have an advantage, and they will all be watching whoever gets it like hawks.

Quote :

No I don't.  The twist is stupid and should be gone.  I understand paranoia could sometimes be fun, but not in this case.  One of the reasons this season is so horrible is because of all the twists they keep throwing in the game.

My goodness Ctown, you've taken on the "crabby old man on the corner" roll this season haven't you? Is that one of the "twists" this season for our boards?...lol
Dude! You should still be on cloud 9 from the NBA championship not playing the roll of "crabby old man on the corner.".....lol

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Naru wrote:

My goodness Ctown, you've taken on the "crabby old man on the corner" roll this season haven't you? Is that one of the "twists" this season for our boards?...lol
Dude! You should still be on cloud 9 from the NBA championship not playing the roll of "crabby old man on the corner.".....lol

The NBA championship was weeks ago. Yes it was a lot of fun, but this is one of the worst seasons of BB in recent history. Remember last year when they got rifd of the BB Takeover because they said it was getting in the way of the game and wasn't needed because they had a good cast and good gameplay? Well by that same thought process, they are adding so many useless twists because they screwed the pooch with this horrible cast they put together and there is no gameplay.

It was a disaster from the get go. Frank was the best returning player of the group and that's not saying much. Day gets evicted week 2, should not have returned, James only cares about pranks and AFP, should not have returned. Nicole was evicted twice in her season, should not have returned. Siblings shouldn't even be eligible to be on the show. And the new players are just horrible.

Some are saying Robyn Kass should be fired but I think it's more than her, she casts well for BBCan. It starts with Rich Meehan and Allison Grodner, get rid of them and get some fresh eyes on the game. These two recycle the same crap season in and season out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Participation twist   

Back to top Go down

Fan Participation twist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next