Former HG appearances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Former HG appearances   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Each year we are exposed to an appearance by a former BB houseguest, whether it's to host a competition or take someone on a reward, it has become a staple.

So who would you like to see make an appearance?

It wont be Derrick or Cody as that would provide too big an advantage to Paulie.

I'm thinking it would be great to see Jessie again! I know most of you can't stand him, but I think his schtick is hilarious the way he plays the villain. Although having been done so much it would be cool to see a different villain, maybe Amanda from Season 15.

One thing we can be very thankful for is that it is in no way possible for it to be Franke Grande. Celebraty BB began today in the UK and he's a houseguest there, so we wont have to see him at all. Whats really funny is it literally just started over there and fans already can't stand him after 1 episode!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Former HG appearances   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Why am I not surprised that Frankie is not a hit over there either. But in his own mind, everyone loves him of course.

As far as someone to make a guest appearance I would like to see Zach, especially if it was to terrorize the people in some way. But not sure he could keep himself in check and not expose anything to people.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Former HG appearances   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm

For me it's always Jeff and/or Jordan.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Former HG appearances   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:10 am

I have to say I loved seeing Jason on tonight's episode. I am not a big fan of Day, but I absolutely loved Jason's weird dry humor on his season, so it was good to see him once again. He knew the game and was very observant, just tried to coast a bit too long unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10033

PostSubject: Re: Former HG appearances   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:38 am

chap5788 wrote:
I have to say I loved seeing Jason on tonight's episode.  I am not a big fan of Day, but I absolutely loved Jason's weird dry humor on his season, so it was good to see him once again.  He knew the game and was very observant, just tried to coast a bit too long unfortunately.

I liked Jason as well.  His problem was the same one Bridgete is currently having, guilt by association.  She is going next because of Frank and Jason went because of Day.  It was funny the way he pokes fun at himself, "I'm still broke and I still live with my mom"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Former HG appearances   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I have to say I loved seeing Jason on tonight's episode.  I am not a big fan of Day, but I absolutely loved Jason's weird dry humor on his season, so it was good to see him once again.  He knew the game and was very observant, just tried to coast a bit too long unfortunately.

I liked Jason as well.  His problem was the same one Bridgete is currently having, guilt by association.  She is going next because of Frank and Jason went because of Day.  It was funny the way he pokes fun at himself, "I'm still broke and I still live with my mom"

Yep, those jokes are classic Jason. I remember on his season when Meg suggested they all make comments or something to describe people or make fun of each other. Jason said it was a bad idea because some people just can't laugh at themselves. He then gave an example of "For instance if someone said Jason looks like a cross between Pee-Wee Herman and a troll, I would laugh, because it is funny..............someone else not so much."

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Former HG appearances   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I thought he was annoying at first, but then he hopped onto the Day train when they were confronting Vanessa about her lies and thought......dam.....he is good at the drama part....hope he stays.......they he got booted. And if memory serves me correctly the ass wipe that kicked him out took pleasure in making sure he(Jason) didn't make it to jury or make any money for the summer. (come on dude...he is living with his mother! and he admits it on national television, cut him a break! but no, he had to be a douche about it.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former HG appearances   

Back to top Go down

Former HG appearances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: