Natalie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Natalie   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:48 am

My goodness, I don't know if it is just talk (which it more then likely is) but Nat Nat is growing a set of lady parts.

Wed 9:40 PM BBT James to Natalie as Nicole leaves: I am going to try & carry you to the end & when people start talking about plucking you off, am gonna pluck them off first. Natalie laughs.

This isn't the first time I've heard her get spunky but since she declared her affections towards James and he in kind, she has become a bit of a mother cougar protecting her man. (I know cougar isn't the right word here because she is about the same age as James but it was that or a Lion and I see a Lion as a bit more of a competitor and she just isn't that at this point)

Also, I didn't know if we had a thread for her and without my glasses I can't find it, so ctown if you do find her thread just slap this in it and I'll just go look for my glasses in the meantime...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:16 am

Naru wrote:
My goodness, I don't know if it is just talk (which it more then likely is) but Nat Nat is growing a set of lady parts.

Wed 9:40 PM BBT James to Natalie as Nicole leaves: I am going to try & carry you to the end & when people start talking about plucking you off, am gonna pluck them off first. Natalie laughs.

This isn't the first time I've heard her get spunky but since she declared her affections towards James and he in kind, she has become a bit of a mother cougar protecting her man. (I know cougar isn't the right word here because she is about the same age as James but it was that or a Lion and I see a Lion as a bit more of a competitor and she just isn't that at this point)

Also, I didn't know if we had a thread for her and without my glasses I can't find it, so ctown if you do find her thread just slap this in it and I'll just go look for my glasses in the meantime...lol

Natalie has Ben pretty much nonexistant.  If not for her fling with James she wouldn't even be a 2nd thought.  All she cares about is making jury.  If anyone thinks she has true feelings for James, they are kidding themselves.

I really wish she would start playing, she's an athletic girl and could actually make an impact if she applied herself.  I'm holding out a glimmer of hope that she actually starts playing once her jury spot is secured
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Natalie has Ben pretty much nonexistant.  If not for her fling with James she wouldn't even be a 2nd thought.  All she cares about is making jury.  If anyone thinks she has true feelings for James, they are kidding themselves.

I really wish she would start playing, she's an athletic girl and could actually make an impact if she applied herself.  I'm holding out a glimmer of hope that she actually starts playing once her jury spot is secured

I think she is enjoying the "spotlight" because they are asking her about James in the DR so she is sure they are featured on the show. I think her and James are in the "friend zone" as far as Nat's feelings, but I think James is pretty much smitten. My feeling is that James is just not "pretty" enough for Nat's romantic tastes. She refuses to kiss him (other than the public kiss after the comp) because she supposedly made a promise that she would not kiss or drink on camera while in the house. I have a hard time believing a girl as outright flirty as this girl is has any problem with public kissing and is using it as an excuse for sure.

As far as her starting to play, she is TRYING to learn the game, but it took many, many explanations for her to finally understand what a backdoor plan is. Now that she understands it, she has asked the question of anyone has ever been backdoored twice in one season referring to her wanting to be the one to send Vic packing in that manner once again.

I think she pretty much cracks under pressure so comps are going to be a hit and miss for her except for the endurance type comps. I would like to see her compete in the HOH with the slippery lanes filling up a bowl though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie   

Back to top Go down

Natalie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1