Paul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Paul   Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:54 am

I wanted to give this guy a chance but I'm way beyond that now.  This guy is a grade a asshole.  He tried to call out Frank and ended up looking like the idiot that he is.  And he thinks he actually won that battle.

He is still going with it.  Just a bit ago, Natalie and Bridgette were talking and he ran right to James and Day to determine if Nat had permission to talk to bridgette unsupervised.

Wait until this fucker is on the block and in actual danger.   Every time he tries to campaign or talk to someone, I hope he gets the same treatment
Back to top Go down
Missmeliss40
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:31 am

I can't stand him! He has to have his nose in everyone's business and can't keep his mouth shut. He was so upset that Frank was actually trying to get Michelle to use the veto on him. That's how you play the fucking game! If one of his allies was doing the same thing I'm sure he wouldn't have reacted that way. He thinks that he is this great player when in reality he has no idea how the game is played. He thinks that he and Paulie have an easy ride to the final 2. The guy is an idiot. Snd his DR's are on my last nerve.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:40 am

ctown28 wrote:
I wanted to give this guy a chance but I'm way beyond that now.  This guy is a grade a asshole.  He tried to call out Frank and ended up looking like the idiot that he is.  And he thinks he actually won that battle.

He is still going with it.  Just a bit ago, Natalie and Bridgette were talking and he ran right to James and Day to determine if Nat had permission to talk to bridgette unsupervised.

Wait until this fucker is on the block and in actual danger.   Every time he tries to campaign or talk to someone, I hope he gets the same treatment

This is the time of the show I hate with a passion. We want to see fights, but inside the house they want to squash the fights, and if one does it is a half ass attempt if any. (did I spell half wrong? I can't find my frek'n glasses! good thing I can type blind...lol) or we don't even get to see it.
Didn't Day and Frank have words sometime between HOH comp and now? Because I thought they were all talking about Day and Frank. (and by the way...I think I would have blown Frank out of the water as well the way Day did that day because it does make for good t.v.) Where the hell was that at? Was it so half ass'd that I missed it?
I get it, if you are in that house you don't want to stir the pot as it were, but people who stand stagnant don't go anywhere are uninteresting, Michelle is a fine example of this.
Also, why didn't they show the traditional "Dance of victory in the storage room" that is a staple of BB?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10037

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:12 am

Naru wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

This is the time of the show I hate with a passion. We want to see fights, but inside the house they want to squash the fights, and if one does it is a half ass attempt if any. (did I spell half wrong? I can't find my frek'n glasses! good thing I can type blind...lol) or we don't even get to see it.
Didn't Day and Frank have words sometime between HOH comp and now? Because I thought they were all talking about Day and Frank. (and by the way...I think I would have blown Frank out of the water as well the way Day did that day because it does make for good t.v.) Where the hell was that at? Was it so half ass'd that I missed it?
I get it, if you are in that house you don't want to stir the pot as it were, but people who stand stagnant don't go anywhere are uninteresting, Michelle is a fine example of this.
Also, why didn't they show the traditional "Dance of victory in the storage room" that is a staple of BB?

Even the fights this season are lame.  There wasn't much to show as the feeds have been shit this past week.

And they did show the storage room dance, Day even had a DR sescion about it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Re: Paul   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:23 am

Like Ctown said quite a while back, Paul is playing Andy's game. He enters any and all conversations and gathers information and then brings it back to Paulie, who has been his Lord and master for a while. But Vic coming back in the game has changed that a bit.

Now he is trying to build his own army to include Day, Zak, Vic and himself. Then on the other side he has Paulie, Vic and himself (and sometimes Corey). Then by a very long extension they are supposedly trusting James.

But Paul has now become a bit of a leaky faucet and is trying to keep too many balls in the air. He has slipped information to the wrong people in a couple of situations on both sides of his "fence" (the Day side and the Paulie side) and I think he is going to be exposed. And they have been talking about possibly using "one of the guys" on the block this coming week to ensure that Bridge goes home. If Paul ends up on the block against the wrong person, his game is going to unravel. Plus I can see him vomiting information about Paulie pretty quickly too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul   

Back to top Go down

Paul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1