HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Michelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Michelle   Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:21 pm

I don't remember if we had a thread for her, but didn't want to go searching for it sand decided to start one.

I know some of you think she is playing this great game, but I disagree. She has had almost zero airtime, which basically tells you she has no chance, and she tries to dictate the way she wants things to go. She even went so far as to act all pissy when Bronte was evicted even though she had a hand in it (Go back and watch the episode where Bronte gets evicted and you can see her storm past Frank with a pissed off look on her face)

Her is this girls biggest problem, she cares too much what fans are going to think of her. DR has already tipped her off that she is perceived as a mean girl and this bothers the hell out of her. She, of all people, should know that there are going to be tons of people on the internet that watch and scrutinize every single thing the HG's do. Does she think that because she is "one of the internet posters" she would be exempt from this? Whats realy funny is that when she left to go in the house, she let her sister take over her Twitter account. Well one night on the feeds she basically slammed her sister and stated that she is most likely to be pregnant before any of them, her boyfriends a loser and all kinds of other family dirty laundry. What she doesn't realize is that her sister saw all of that, got pissed and is now trashing her own sister FROM Michelles very own Twitter account. Who would love to be a fly on the wall when she gets out of the house and has to deal with her families ire of airing dirty laundry on national television?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2078
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:47 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't remember if we had a thread for her, but didn't want to go searching for it sand decided to start one.

I know some of you think she is playing this great game, but I disagree.  She has had almost zero airtime, which basically tells you she has no chance, and she tries to dictate the way she wants things to go.  She even went so far as to act all pissy when Bronte was evicted even though she had a hand in it (Go back and watch the episode where Bronte gets evicted and you can see her storm past Frank with a pissed off look on her face)

Her is this girls biggest problem, she cares too much what fans are going to think of her.  DR has already tipped her off that she is perceived as a mean girl and this bothers the hell out of her.  She, of all people, should know that there are going to be tons of people on the internet that watch and scrutinize every single thing the HG's do.  Does she think that because she is "one of the internet posters" she would be exempt from this?  Whats realy funny is that when she left to go in the house, she let her sister take over her Twitter account.  Well one night on the feeds she basically slammed her sister and stated that she is most likely to be pregnant before any of them, her boyfriends a loser and all kinds of other family dirty laundry.  What she doesn't realize is that her sister saw all of that, got pissed and is now trashing her own sister FROM Michelles very own Twitter account.  Who would love to be a fly on the wall when she gets out of the house and has to deal with her families ire of airing dirty laundry on national television?


I was one of those who initially thought Michelle was playing a good game. But now, not as much. Like you said she's barely on the regular show. And when the whole Bridge to Nowhere feud happened, I liked her even less! Not that I like Bridge to Nowhere, but getting mad at her for saying she's going to shave Michelle's eyebrows is stupid. Get over it! It was said. But it wasn't done. It's so childish. I'm sure Michelle has said a lot of nasty stuff about people in the house. Also Paul added to the comment as well. Paul also said Michelle looks like Buzz Lightyear! Which in my opinion is worst. And for some reason Michelle can forgive Paul but not Bridge to Nowhere?  All that cattiness is gonna get her evicted. Or she'll just float to the end.

All I know is the other HGs better keep their good eye on her and Paul!! He's another smooth, not so smooth, operator who keeps sliding on by.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:50 am

Well Michelle finally got some airtime and anyone who thinks she's playing a good game had that notion destroyed.  She actually admits that she's jealous of Bridgette and ants her gone so she can work with frank.  Now I do agree using veto on him would've been a horrible move, but playing the game with a grudge never ends well.  Perfect example is season 8, ED and Jen did not get along at all and hated each other, but there was a time that needed to be put aside and work together.  All Michele is doing is showing how catty she is.  Does she really think I'd Bridgette goes, Frank is going to hook up with her?
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 7440
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 am

Ok, let me start out by saying Yes, I agree with ctown. Now I would like to know why they didn't show Michelle being catty and mean, as well as the monster inside Bridge to no where.

Not one girl in that house can take the high road and yet not one mention of the root of the problem between the two girls. A statement about shaving eyebrows made by Bridge to no where toward Michelle. (I'm sorry I can't think of a good hook to give her name or I would) It kind of makes me think that maybe Michelle was bullied really bad in high school because she took that statement to be a real threat to her, where as you or I would have just shrugged it off. Then she gets upset about being portrayed as a bully.
Michelle made no effort to clear the air with Bridge to no where and as a result she will more then likely be sitting on the block next week wondering why Bridge to no where (because we all know that if Bridge to no where gets the HOH, Michelle will then make the attempt to bury the hatchet.) won't give her the time of day.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:08 am

Naru wrote:
Ok, let me start out by saying Yes, I agree with ctown. Now I would like to know why they didn't show Michelle being catty and mean, as well as the monster inside Bridge to no where.

Not one girl in that house can take the high road and yet not one mention of the root of the problem between the two girls. A statement about shaving eyebrows made by Bridge to no where toward Michelle. (I'm sorry I can't think of a good hook to give her name or I would) It kind of makes me think that maybe Michelle was bullied really bad in high school because she took that statement to be a real threat to her, where as you or I would have just shrugged it off. Then she gets upset about being portrayed as a bully.
Michelle made no effort to clear the air with Bridge to no where and as a result she will more then likely be sitting on the block next week wondering why Bridge to no where (because we all know that if Bridge to no where gets the HOH, Michelle will then make the attempt to bury the hatchet.) won't give her the time of day.


Regardless of what happens next week, Michelle will never make an attempt to reconcile with bridgette, she's too stubborn.  Bridgette irritates the hell out of me with her whole everyone be friends crap, but Michelle is clearly in the wrong here. I think Michelle is trying g to prove something to her Internet friends that she can be a strong player.  I've talked about how if I ever made it on the show I would do certain things, well Michelle is in that same boat and is trying to prove herself.  I think she is playing to get the approval of the Internet board readers instead of actually playing the game.  When you go in DR and state you're salty that Bridgette is closer to a crush you have, you know it's a bad move.  Get over it and play the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Regardless of what happens next week, Michelle will never make an attempt to reconcile with bridgette, she's too stubborn.  Bridgette irritates the hell out of me with her whole everyone be friends crap, but Michelle is clearly in the wrong here. I think Michelle is trying g to prove something to her Internet friends that she can be a strong player.  I've talked about how if I ever made it on the show I would do certain things, well Michelle is in that same boat and is trying to prove herself.  I think she is playing to get the approval of the Internet board readers instead of actually playing the game.  When you go in DR and state you're salty that Bridgette is closer to a crush you have, you know it's a bad move.  Get over it and play the game

Thu 12:48 AM BBT Michelle asks Frank for a hug. She tells Bridgette that she hopes she doesn't believe what people said about Frank campaigning against her. Michelle says it is not true at all and that Frank hasn't said one bad thing about Bridgette. Frank asks Michelle if he's going home, and she says yes.

Thu 12:49 AM BBT Michelle tells Frank she tried to get the votes to keep him "no offense, Bridgette". Frank says thanks. Michelle hugs Bridgette and leaves.


This is probably about as good as it will get between Mich and Bridge. Granted Mich did this more for Frank than for Bridge, but the things Paul told Bridge were intended to hurt her and blow her mind (some true and some embellished quite a bit), so Mich doing this surprised me very much.

And Ctown, why the hell does she have to get over it? If she doesn't like the girl, she doesn't like her. She has not liked her since the first week and that was before her and Frank became inseparable. It started with the eyebrow thing and ramped up because Mich wanted badly to roll with Frank far into the game because she was a fan of his. She also had a crush, but believed that was out of the realm because Frank has a girlfriend. Then she sees him and Bridge all over each others and wonders if the girlfriend is real or not.

So, part of it is sour grapes and part of it is that she just does not like this girl and does not want to hang out with her. She is fully aware that Bridge will target her and she is fine with that because she wants her gone too. She also had a dislike for Bronte too. Mich has said that if she doesn't click with people, she just doesn't click with them and doesn't care to change it. I have no problem with a person being real. She is owning her behavior. Now she is a bit over the top emotional about being portrayed as the mean girl, but she was starting to believe she was getting an edit as bad as Gena Marie and Aaryn got a few seasons back.

Now as far as her game play, I still think she is playing pretty well. Nobody but Bridge seem to be targeting her (and Frank is telling Bridge to go after Day, Nicole and James and try to work with Mich, so not sure she would even end up on the block if Bridge wins. Plus she seems to set off bomb so subtly nobody knows she is doing it. Maybe she doesn't even realize it, and it is just because she has a very blunt personality. The other night Paul and Paulie said that Mich leaks information and says things she shouldn't but it is not done with malice or game play, just her personality.

Take last night for example, Zak was all up in arms because Nat had told Paulie she would do his nails yesterday and then he sat on the couch by Nicole and threw one of his legs over her lap and she rubbed his head. She tried to flip stuff on Paulie by asking Victor if she could sleep in the bed with him. Nothing happened right away and Zak went downstairs and was complaining about it to Day in the shower and then to Mich. Mich sat there and fanned the flames with it, told him she SHOULD go sleep with Vic and she shouldn't put up with Paulie acting like that, maybe she should kick him to the curb, etc. She was trying to egg the situation on, but the tone and everything just sounded conversational. In her pre-show interview she said something about passing information to people so they blow up their own games, so I do believe this is her strategy.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:15 pm

I get that she doesn't like Bridgette, and that's fine. Nobody is saying she has to like her. But why does she see Bridgette as such a threat? Because she won a crapshoot comp and a lucky veto?

There are bigger fish to fry in the house besides Bridgette. The only reason Bridgette is on the block is to insure that Frank goes home. So Michelle needs to suck up her dislike for her. I'm not saying she needs to work with her, but sometimes its best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Lets take a look a the way things will be if Frank is home for good. There are the couples who will take each other along for the ride with them - Nicole and Corey, Paulie and Zakiyah (or even Paulie and Paul tbh), James and Natalie. These couples will pick off the single players one by one. So with Frank gone, Bridgette no longer has anyone to work with, how is she a threat? This is the time to pull in Bridgette, Da'Vonne and Victor and form a 4 person singles alliance and start eliminating couples.

This is where her game is so horrible, she's not thinking clearly and is letting a personal grudge get in the way of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I get that she doesn't like Bridgette, and that's fine.  Nobody is saying she has to like her.  But why does she see Bridgette as such a threat?  Because she won a crapshoot comp and a lucky veto?

There are bigger fish to fry in the house besides Bridgette.  The only reason Bridgette is on the block is to insure that Frank goes home.  So Michelle needs to suck up her dislike for her.  I'm not saying she needs to work with her, but sometimes its best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  Lets take a look a the way things will be if Frank is home for good.  There are the couples who will take each other along for the ride with them - Nicole and Corey, Paulie and Zakiyah (or even Paulie and Paul tbh), James and Natalie.  These couples will pick off the single players one by one.  So with Frank gone, Bridgette no longer has anyone to work with, how is she a threat?  This is the time to pull in Bridgette, Da'Vonne and Victor and form a 4 person singles alliance and start eliminating couples.  

This is where her game is so horrible, she's not thinking clearly and is letting a personal grudge get in the way of gameplay.

But you can't play the game with someone you don't trust. Plus, Bridge is not going to be playing alone, Paulie is already working on making sure she is under his thumb. He told Frank that no matter what the house wants HE is voting for Frank to stay because his vote is his own. He has Frank believing that he has been campaigning for Frank to stay as well. So, you can bet that if the votes come out with Frank having 1 or 2 votes for him to stay, he will tell Bridge to trust Paulie on his way out. THIS is how she is a threat to Michelle's game. The places where Michelle can move into a good spot are places where Bridge seems to fill first if that makes sense. Now that Frank is leaving I think Michelle sees Paulie or Paul as her ticket to the end, not to be carried so much as to have someone she can navigate the game with that she gets along with. This is why I think she was fanning the flames with Zak last night trying to get her fired up to do something stupid to alienate Paulie and she could move into that spot. Not as a romance, but just a playing partner.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:


But you can't play the game with someone you don't trust.  Plus, Bridge is not going to be playing alone, Paulie is already working on making sure she is under his thumb.  He told Frank that no matter what the house wants HE is voting for Frank to stay because his vote is his own.  He has Frank believing that he has been campaigning for Frank to stay as well.  So, you can bet that if the votes come out with Frank having 1 or 2 votes for him to stay, he will tell Bridge to trust Paulie on his way out.  THIS is how she is a threat to Michelle's game.  The places where Michelle can move into a good spot are places where Bridge seems to fill first if that makes sense.  Now that Frank is leaving I think Michelle sees Paulie or Paul as her ticket to the end, not to be carried so much as to have someone she can navigate the game with that she gets along with.  This is why I think she was fanning the flames with Zak last night trying to get her fired up to do something stupid to alienate Paulie and she could move into that spot.  Not as a romance, but just a playing partner.  

But you can't play on raw emotions either, which is clearly what she is doing. Look at the week ED teamed up with Jen even though he couldn't stand her. He did it because that is what he needed to advance himself. He put that hatred on the back burner because of what Jen was able to do for his game. Yes, Bridgette has to go sometime, but this isn't the time. Bridgette will never be as close to Paulie as Paul or Zak, she may end up under his thumb, but that isn't a threat. Not to mention, if Michelle were truly worried about that, she should be working on Paulie now and not later.

Now, if she were able to get a house flip to send Bridgette out this week, I will change course on her, that would actually be a powerful move as she would be able to reel Frank in and he has much more influence than Bridgette does. With Paulie stating he is voting to keep Frank is all the more reason to work on that, if Paulie is being truthful about it. Then you get Corey and Nicole and sell it to them that Frank is going after Day and Day is who they want out next anyhow.

So in short, the week to target Bridgette would be this week, but it's a strategy move as to who you want to keep more than who you want to go. To target her after Frank is evicted really does nothing to help your game at this point.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
But you can't play on raw emotions either, which is clearly what she is doing.  Look at the week ED teamed up with Jen even though he couldn't stand her.  He did it because that is what he needed to advance himself.  He put that hatred on the back burner because of what Jen was able to do for his game.  Yes, Bridgette has to go sometime, but this isn't the time.  Bridgette will never be as close to Paulie as Paul or Zak, she may end up under his thumb, but that isn't a threat.  Not to mention, if Michelle were truly worried about that, she should be working on Paulie now and not later.

Now, if she were able to get a house flip to send Bridgette out this week, I will change course on her, that would actually be a powerful move as she would be able to reel Frank in and he has much more influence than Bridgette does.  With Paulie stating he is voting to keep Frank is all the more reason to work on that, if Paulie is being truthful about it.  Then you get Corey and Nicole and sell it to them that Frank is going after Day and Day is who they want out next anyhow.

So in short, the week to target Bridgette would be this week, but it's a strategy move as to who you want to keep more than who you want to go.  To target her after Frank is evicted really does nothing to help your game at this point.

Well ED was the king of playing the game with anyone and everyone if it advanced his game. Hell he could have a complete verbal brawl with someone and then sit down and have a general conversation chat with them the next hour! Very few people could pull off that aspect of the game, which is why there are very few players like him.

Now as far as wanting to save Frank, she did try to float the idea to a few people, but there was no way to get the numbers. She had no idea that Paulie said he was voting for Frank no matter what, but nobody else was open to the idea at all. Hell she even said it out in the open that she would much rather save Frank than Bridge. She even seriously contemplated using the veto on him at the last minute (like is showed in the episode), but she said that everyone would have been targeting her then. She said as much to James and Nat, but I think it would have blown her game completely up.

I do agree with you about playing with emotions and that will more than likely be her downfall, but I still say she is playing a pretty good game, has herself in a pretty good spot as far as being targeted and I think will surprise people with some very well-timed wins in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:23 pm

I keep seeing little signs of good game play from Michelle and then she shoots herself in the foot. I am not sure if the emotional part we have been talking about is the culprit or if she is just falling into some of these situations and I keep thinking she is orchestrating it.

Take last night for instance. She keeps saying that she will be HUGELY upset if Day goes home this week and she is so positive that Paulie and Paul would never blindside her with the vote. That is supposed to be the plan, blindside Mich and Z so they are too upset to play well in the HOH comp. But I believe that Paulie will pull Mich aside just before the live show to give her a heads up playing the "good guy" card of "I don't want you to be blindsided" thing. Hell, he will probably tell Day too for the same reason which hangs everyone else out to dry (especially James who wanted to tell her ever since she was put on the block).

So with these discussions with Day and Z the past couple of days and many other people whispering a lot like the boys and Nicole with the boys, she has surmised that she is out of the loop and the boys are cutting the girls. She has made a couple of comments to Day and Z about it, but didn't say it in the open (which for her is very different).

Then last night following the half-way party she went to the HOH room with Z and Nat. They were talking about the HOH room being a girl room if any of them win HOH. They were talking about girl power and having to be strong as women and the boys all working to get the girls out. They were very animated and Mich is not usually like that, but Nat was LOVING it. Z was very topical about what she said, but still tooting the girl power stuff. Day was in there for a while but was careful not to contribute TOO much.

So, I was thinking okay, Mich is going to start playing the game I thought she might be waiting to play all along. She knows the game and this would be a good time to make a move because people are leaving her out of the loop and she is feeling the heat. She is going to build herself a few allies to use for votes. She even buried the hatchet a bit with Bridge a couple of days ago. Nat asked Mich if she had noticed that all the last few noms have been girls and Mich acted like she had not thought of that before and played off of it making Nat feel like she was onto something. Then they both said that 2 boys will be going on the block if either of them win HOH. So again I was thinking okay, Mich is starting to play and Nat just might be able to contribute something before she floats to the end of the game or goes to jury.

Then they went downstairs and I figured out that they were just lucky in their assessment and they are both completely stupid about playing the game as we thought before. They both decided to start barking out that all the noms lately have been girls and some boys need to be on the block and so forth. They were doing this out in the open in the bedroom. Paulie, Paul, Vic, Corey, and Nic were in other rooms, but they weren't even TRYING to hide it at all. James was in the room and mentioned that Frank was just sent home and Paulie was on the block this week too, but they were not having it.

So what did they accomplish? They put bigger targets on themselves for being vocal about the boys working together. It is one thing to recognize and try to do something about it, but to broadcast your thought process is just plain stupid. So my hope that Mich might be a great superfan player laying low and biding her time (even though she is a bit too emotional) were completely squashed by that stupidity last night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:29 pm

None of this surprises me.  And it's not just tehm, every single person in the house is playing horrible.  The only two people that are actually playing is Paul and Paulie but they aren't playing that we'll.

Paul with his constant wearing of the HOH robe is just dumb.  It's like he wants to give everyone a constant reminder of who has the power and rubs it in their face.  The smart way to play is to try and make your reign unremarkable while still accomplishing your goal to get a target out.  I would say James did that with his HOH because he did get a big target out and nobody talks about it any longer. But the rest of his game play is nonexistant
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 10037
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:17 am

OK, I've grown to like Michelle, especially after her feistiness over the course of the past week. Just tonight she told Victor that as a Superfan, this is one of the greatest moves she's seen.

I'm sorry, but she really needs to stop referring to herself as a Superfan, she is nowhere close to a Superfan. She didn't start watching until season 15 but thinks because she went back and binge watched all the previous seasons, it makes her a Superfan. It doesn't work that way. She did not go through each season and go thorugh constantly watching feeds and getting updates as things went on. She is simply a fan, and theres nothing wrong with that. But quit trying to misrepresent yourself. To show just how little she knows, when Paulie and Z had sex in the house, Michelle was saying that nobody has ever had sex on the feeds before. Are you kidding me, the first season she watched, S15 had Amanda and McRae screwing like bunnies every chance they got.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 7877
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:57 am

ctown28 wrote:
OK, I've grown to like Michelle, especially after her feistiness over the course of the past week.  Just tonight she told Victor that as a Superfan, this is one of the greatest moves she's seen.

I'm sorry, but she really needs to stop referring to herself as a Superfan, she is nowhere close to a Superfan.  She didn't start watching until season 15 but thinks because she went back and binge watched all the previous seasons, it makes her a Superfan.  It doesn't work that way.  She did not go through each season and go thorugh constantly watching feeds and getting updates as things went on.  She is simply a fan, and theres nothing wrong with that.  But quit trying to misrepresent yourself.  To show just how little she knows, when Paulie and Z had sex in the house, Michelle was saying that nobody has ever had sex on the feeds before.  Are you kidding me, the first season she watched, S15 had Amanda and McRae screwing like bunnies every chance they got.

I agree with you on this one. She does know the game in the sense of milestones and how the fans love the blindsides, last minute votes being flipped and shifts of power. She also knows about stats from the game, a girl doesn't win at the end if sitting next to a guy, girl alliances do not ever work, etc. But she talks about this or that "not being on the feeds" all the time and the others believe what she says about it. But I guess if compared to the others in the house, she would surely be the resident superfan (minus he vets) because the others have barely even watched the show let alone the feeds or anything else.
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Michelle   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:28 am

Does she do the overdone ugly cry all the time or has CBS just made a point of making sure we see her meltdowns? She cries like I would if I lost a loved one, she is so over the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Michelle   

Back to top Go down
 
Michelle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» JJ Gerard Butler and Michelle Monaghan: Preacher Pair
» Michelle Emblem
» Two Foil Prints by Michelle Emblem
» DeDee Pfeiffer (yes, Michelle's sister) - late 80s
» Michelle Cowmeadow

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: