Share | 

Triangle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7877

PostSubject: Triangle   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:58 am

I was going to put this in a thread for Day or Michelle, but I decided to start a new one because it involves both of them (and James too actually).

Last night Michelle and Day were talking alone about Frank campaigning for Michelle to use the veto on him and such. During this conversation, Michelle mentioned that Frank said he had a final 2 with Nicole that was made early on. Day acted shocked by this like it was the first time she heard it, but Tiff had already told her that. Then Michelle said it didn't really matter to her and that Frank said he also had a final 2 with Day as well. Day tried to deflect and say that she would NEVER do that, blah, blah, blah.

They were continuing to talk about people having their backs and Day said something about a triangle being set, but it flew over Michelle's head. Day then went on talking about knowing that Michelle and James had her back and once again said something about this triangle being set and she liked that final 3 deal. All of the sudden Michelle said, "wait, what final 3 deal?" Day said it was Michelle, Day and James..........the triangle and that is why Day tries not to spend too much time with James or Michelle. Michelle said she has no idea what she was talking about. Day said "well I thought that was what we had been doing for a while now." Michelle said she was not aware she had any deals like that with anyone. She then asked if it was just a casual thing and Day said it was set. Then Michelle said "does James know?" This cracked me up.

Now I am thinking Michelle is going to see this as completely off the wall and wonder a bit more about Day than she did before. As of late last week she was already camera talking about Day being close in line on her eviction list behind Bridge and Frank.

This is just another example of what is wrong with Day's game. She is never happy with what is happening even when things are going her way. Throwing this fake thing up at someone as smart as Michelle is just sketchy. Then she asked James tonight "what are we going to do about Nicole" and James kind of played it off like Nicole was nothing to worry about. She accepted it, but I look for her to start working Michelle tomorrow (after veto ceremony is over that is) trying to turn her on Nicole and there is no reason to do that right now.

I guarantee once the veto ceremony is over, she will plant random seeds like this with a few people and then spend the rest of the time sleeping until Thursday instead of getting up and spending time socializing with people and not constant game talk.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:52 am

Well Day said she was going to rip into Frank after the veto ceremony and I think that is today. Anyone taking any bets as to if this will happen? I know Paul is itching to get into a fight as well but I think he did that the other night and by the sound of it came off like a dufus.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:34 am

Naru wrote:
Well Day said she was going to rip into Frank after the veto ceremony and I think that is today. Anyone taking any bets as to if this will happen? I know Paul is itching to get into a fight as well but I think he did that the other night and by the sound of it came off like a dufus.  

Nope, it isn't going to happen. After Frank's failed attempt at a house meeting to come together to get rid of Day, Frank proceeded to throw Nicole under the bus (again) hard core to Z. After he walked away Z said under her breath he was full of shit. Then Frank went to Day and told her that Nicole has been playing both sides and not to trust her. He also asked Day to protect Bridge from the "mean girls" (ironic because Day was one of those mean girls according to Frank earlier that day).

Day then had a long talk with Bridge where she apologized for anything she did to make her uncomfortable. Day got more confirmation from Bridge that Nicole has been trying to work with her and Frank for 2 weeks. Day played like she was very hurt by it and such (very smart game play on her part) and basically told Bridge they would work together going forward. Bridge pointed out that Michelle doesn't like her so it would be hard to work together. Day reminded Michelle it was the eyebrow shaving incident and she knows it is immature, but she will try to help them out.

So, Frank isn't going to be calling out Frank. If she calls out anyone, it might be Nicole. But my sense is that she will more than likely go back to planting seeds and trying to turn people against Nicole and she might be able to do that with some of the people. But Nicole has built better relationships with many of the people in the house than Day has and they already know that Day is the one that blew up the big alliance they had going which blew up everyone's game before. Nicole is only blowing up her own game! lol
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Tue 11:15 AM BBT DaVonne says she is trying to keep their trio of herself, Z and Paul because he has all the info.

Seems that Davonne is a fan of triangle alliances. She is talking to Z when she makes this comment. I just have to wonder after that weird conversation with Michelle the other night if Paul and Z are aware that they are in THIS particular triangle?

chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 10039

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:03 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tue 11:15 AM BBT DaVonne says she is trying to keep their trio of herself, Z and Paul because he has all the info.

Seems that Davonne is a fan of triangle alliances.  She is talking to Z when she makes this comment.  I just have to wonder after that weird conversation with Michelle the other night if Paul and Z are aware that they are in THIS particular triangle?

chuckle

Z being apart of this triangle is stupid, se is already in with Paulie so why align yourself with someone that you know will drop you like a bad habit for him. The alliance to make would be those that are not couples, Paul, Victor, Day, Michelle, Frank and Bridgette. But she screwed that up by telling James she wanted to target couples knowing full well he was in a couple. If not for that, she could have very easily talked him into going after two separate couple members without even mentioning they are couples. Just stroke his ego and tell him what a HUGE move it would be to go after Paulie and Corey, she can sell it as a bromance and use Paulies very own tactic on him that helped him get rid of Tiffany. "I'm telling you James, he is Cody's brother and is playing just like him. Him and Corey are going to take each other all the way to the end and if we don't break it up while we can, nothing is going to stop them"
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:52 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Z being apart of this triangle is stupid, se is already in with Paulie so why align yourself with someone that you know will drop you like a bad habit for him.  The alliance to make would be those that are not couples, Paul, Victor, Day, Michelle, Frank and Bridgette.  But she screwed that up by telling James she wanted to target couples knowing full well he was in a couple.  If not for that, she could have very easily talked him into going after two separate couple members without even mentioning they are couples.  Just stroke his ego and tell him what a HUGE move it would be to go after Paulie and Corey, she can sell it as a bromance and use Paulies very own tactic on him that helped him get rid of Tiffany.  "I'm telling you James, he is Cody's brother and is playing just like him.  Him and Corey are going to take each other all the way to the end and if we don't break it up while we can, nothing is going to stop them"

I thought so too. It is just another one of those "moves" that Day makes that absolutely makes no sense. She bitched and moaned that she can't align with someone who is in a showmance, but then she turns to James (bitching about showmances directly to him, but saying his didn't count), then she turns back to Z. The problem here is that she never builds anything solid with people and just spits bits of information and assumptions to people. She is at the point that nobody is going to want to work with her anymore, but will use her when they see the need. I think she is trying to spend more time with Mich and Z in order to try to get them close enough to vote out Nicole if they get the chance.

The way you described how she should have approached James is absolutely spot on, even the words you used sounded like they could have come from Day, but she is so stuck on the showmance side of it, she can't see anything else ahead.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
The way you described how she should have approached James is absolutely spot on, even the words you used sounded like they could have come from Day, but she is so stuck on the showmance side of it, she can't see anything else ahead.

That's the beauty of approaching him that way, you leave the couples completely out of the conversation even though that is your main objective. It's how to play the game, something all of these people lack. Say you do it this way and Corey leaves, ok, Nicole is no longer in the couples group and you can pull her back in, you wait to see who wins the next HoH and repeat the same type of strategy. Day's problem is that even if she had gone that route, as soon as Paulie and Corey are on the block, she wouldn't be happy with that, she would be planning for the next week before letting this one play out. And that right there is just one of the many examples of how horrible of a game player she is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

That's the beauty of approaching him that way, you leave the couples completely out of the conversation even though that is your main objective.  It's how to play the game, something all of these people lack.  Say you do it this way and Corey leaves, ok, Nicole is no longer in the couples group and you can pull her back in, you wait to see who wins the next HoH and repeat the same type of strategy.  Day's problem is that even if she had gone that route, as soon as Paulie and Corey are on the block, she wouldn't be happy with that, she would be planning for the next week before letting this one play out.  And that right there is just one of the many examples of how horrible of a game player she is.

I could not agree with you more. Hell last week while she was still on the block with a slight chance of going home, she started in planting seeds once again. Like this week for instance. Frank has handed Bridge to her and Bridge really likes her. So instead of planning to maybe play that up a bit so she is not on the block if Bridge wins (especially if a backdoor thing comes into play and Paulie starts talking to her), she is planning on getting rid of Bridge first. She even camera talked about it today and said that she wants Frank, then Bridge, then Nicole to leave next. I just don't understand how someone can be so savvy about observing things in one respect and so completely off base in others.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:09 am

chap5788 wrote:
I could not agree with you more.  Hell last week while she was still on the block with a slight chance of going home, she started in planting seeds once again.  Like this week for instance.  Frank has handed Bridge to her and Bridge really likes her.  So instead of planning to maybe play that up a bit so she is not on the block if Bridge wins (especially if a backdoor thing comes into play and Paulie starts talking to her), she is planning on getting rid of Bridge first.  She even camera talked about it today and said that she wants Frank, then Bridge, then Nicole to leave next.  I just don't understand how someone can be so savvy about observing things in one respect and so completely off base in others.

That's part of the problem, while being observant, that is the only quality she brings.  But even her observation is lacking.  Sure she can notice physical things, like Tiffany being Vanessa sister (but let's be honest, Stevie Wonder could have seen that) but she doesn't know how to utilize that.  Her social game is lacking as she is always having words.  Her comp skills are non existant.  Her strategizing is downright awful.  She never should've Ben invited to play again, all of these reasons is why she was voted out second. The only reason she was invited back was because she has a polarizing personality and she fits the yearly stereotype of sasay black woman.  The only reason she is even still around is because of the ridiculous team and roadkill twists that were designed to protect the returnees.  If you think I'm wrong on that, ask yourself this, if this were played normal rules with jo twists from the get go, would she still be around?  If it was all returning players, would she still be around?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:34 pm

ctown28 wrote:
That's part of the problem, while being observant, that is the only quality she brings.  But even her observation is lacking.  Sure she can notice physical things, like Tiffany being Vanessa sister (but let's be honest, Stevie Wonder could have seen that) but she doesn't know how to utilize that.  Her social game is lacking as she is always having words.  Her comp skills are non existant.  Her strategizing is downright awful.  She never should've Ben invited to play again, all of these reasons is why she was voted out second. The only reason she was invited back was because she has a polarizing personality and she fits the yearly stereotype of sasay black woman.  The only reason she is even still around is because of the ridiculous team and roadkill twists that were designed to protect the returnees.  If you think I'm wrong on that, ask yourself this, if this were played normal rules with jo twists from the get go, would she still be around?  If it was all returning players, would she still be around?

Well she stepped up her game playing off of Frank blowing up Nicole's game last night. She started by talking to James (now their final 3 seems to be James, Day and Nat) about Nicole being shady. He went to the boys with the information and they shrugged it off that it was Day being a shit stirrer. Then she tried to clue in Zak who was supposed to get Paulie to start watching Nicole, but it didn't happen quick enough for her. So then she dropped a few hints to Paul, but he didn't really run with it either. So she finally went right to Paulie (with Paul in the room of course) and started unloading (and embellishing) the facts about Nicole's transgressions.

At first I believed that Paulie was just listening to placate her a bit, because Paulie is aware that Corey and Nicole have been trying to keep Frank on the path to Day anyway, but he really seemed to be pulled into it more and more and even added info to it. Paul of course saw this as "earthshattering" information and I am sure will be on the "find dirt on Nicole case." Later Paulie just made a statement that he still wants Day out next because he knows Day wants him gone, but then said they would "clip Nicole" next after that.

I am waiting to see what the conversation between Corey and Paulie sounds like, because Corey will defend that other than the final 2 deal that Nicole still won't admit to (another stupid move on her part), she has not done anything against their group and is completely on board sending Frank and Bridge out of the house. This will show how successful Day has been in her campaign.

But that being said, when she does these things she doesn't help her OWN game in the process, just blows up someone else's game. Like we talked about earlier, she is never satisfied with working on the situation at hand. Frank isn't even out of the house yet, and you don't know if he has the round trip ticket, so why start this shit right now? It gives people a chance to vet the shit out and see where it falls. You watch, if Frank leaves and doesn't return and Bridge wins HOH and puts up Corey and Nicole..........just as she wants, once veto is played she will be on to the next project. James' face tells it all when she is talking with him, he wants nothing to do with working with her. She even tried to tell him that if somehow Bridge or Victor get off the block (which is supposedly the status quo plan for next week), she said that Nat would be the next on the list and would probably be sent home. Then she asked him what he would do if Nat and Nicole were on the block, who would he vote to keep. He stammered and stuttered and then said it would be a tough decision. She wasn't crazy about that answer. But how was he SUPPOSED to answer? She is against showmances because people will always chose their showmance person over anyone else in the house, so he couldn't say Nat. If he says Nicole then Day would be running around saying she has James' vote to send Nicole out if it comes up next week.

So, yes she has some game as far as blowing other people's games up, but she should be repairing her own game before she moves into aggressively going after targets that may or may not actually get voted out next week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:

So, yes she has some game as far as blowing other people's games up, but she should be repairing her own game before she moves into aggressively going after targets that may or may not actually get voted out next week.

Yes, there is SOME game, but the problem is the little some that she has is also horrible. It's great to be able to blow up other peoples games, but it's a very tricky thing to do and you have to be cautious. Before blowing up someones game there is one very important aspect to it, make sure they have absolutely nothing on you otherwise they will blow you up right back. Days method of blowing up others game is akin to a kamikaze pilot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triangle   

Back to top Go down

Triangle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1