Jury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9585

PostSubject: Jury   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Evel Dick is tweeting about how he thinks the jury pool is too large. In a way, I do agree with him. If you come in 11th place, you shouldn't decide who wins the game. Now he seems to think they should cut the jury down to 5 people, which I can see, but that seems to be two low of a number.

His main thought process on this is that if you knock it down to 5 people, it makes it that much harder to get to jury. By doing so, you may be able to eliminate some of these asshats that go on the show only to have a goal of making jury.

It would definitely be an interesting dynamic and a big game changer. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder

Female Posts : 3778

PostSubject: Re: Jury   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:38 pm

I'm all for it. I'm pissed off at all these hamsters, for many years now, their main goal has been to go for a long summer vacation. They see which of them is the most likely to get to the end, and they give up half way down the season - and then it's "lay back, keep cool, don't rile anyone up, don't argue, I just want to get far enough to go into the jury house, get paid, and have a free vacation".

I agree with ED.
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7100

PostSubject: Re: Jury   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:41 am

But it is a strategy. I mean I would say I just want jury and work to get even further. It just may be what they all want to do but saying it and doing are two different things.

But that being said I can also see the other side of the argument. It would make it harder for large alliance to form as. Take the 8 they had in this game. If the jury was only 5 that would mean 3 of this alliance were not going to make it to jury. Or is my math wrong? I did just wake up so that could be it....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7350

PostSubject: Re: Jury   Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:15 am

I agree 9 people is too many, but I also think 5 is too small. That would be too easy to wrap up the jury votes for someone because all you have to do is get 3 people in that jury on your side. I think 7 would be a good number for the jury.

I wish there was a way to eliminate stupid people from the jury. People who vote based on gender or who they like the best. They should vote for the person who played the best game, and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury   

Back to top Go down

Jury
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1