New twist coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 9608

PostSubject: New twist coming   Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Apparently on the Jeff interviews Fridat, Jeff had an interview with Julie and she stated that a new twist is coming this week and it has to do with an interaction between fans.

I'm thinking it will be revealed tonight so they can do a "fan vote" for who gets a special power or something.

Will not be surprised at all if it saves Frank.

The only way Frank doesnt get saved is if he asks them not to intervene because he doesn't want to go to jury house, much like Janelle in season 14.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: New twist coming   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:27 am

There is no doubt in my mind that the newest twists will somehow swoop in and save Frank and Day in some manner. Michelle is already trying to plant seeds to keep Frank instead of Bridge. Nobody is biting yet, but she has been instrumental and flipping the votes before so I wouldn't count it out just yet. Plus the end of the episode, the narrator said the spiel about who will win the veto and then said "will it be used to save Frank AND Bridgette from eviction" instead of saying Frank OR Bridgette. He ALWAYS says "OR" so why would it be different this week? I mean just in time for the new secret room power and some other twist that involves fans too? Come on BB you are getting pretty sloppy here!

If the hg's just have to figure this thing out by observation only, Michelle could throw a wrench into BB plans for this power to go to Frank or Day, because she spends time each day looking at the departure board and other things in the house. She does it subtly where nobody notices, but then talks to the feeders about it when she shares her thoughts and plans in the game. Day also spends time looking at these things and memorizing it. Frank, not so much, but he will probably be given some kind of hint. The problem with that is Frank will talk to Bridge about it, so they will have to be quick about flipping cameras off them because I could see him saying something like "we have hope because there is a twist" or some shit like that.

I have also noticed that they are really slanting the edit to make it look like Frank and Bridge are being so picked on and have been the underdogs to more of an extent than they are. I am sure that has something to do with increasing their popularity in order for this "fan interaction" thing to go Frank's way because his popularity was in the toilet on the Joker's poll for quite some time and now he is climbing.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: New twist coming   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:54 am

As far as I know, and I haven't done my BB wake up rounds yet, Frank is pushing to let Bridge to no where stay. Now to me that just looks as if he is trying to make it seem as if he doesn't want to stay but really does.

I'd like to see Frank go this week because it means that Bridge to no where will most likely be the next HOH. The question is who will she target because she has the house in her cross hairs. No one will be safe. Which means everyone will be throwing everyone else under the bus, stop to drag their dead bodies back into the bus's path again so they can, throw them under the bus one more time for good measrue.

Note: my BB wake up rounds consist of comming here to read posts, going to morts to check on the hg's, then to jokers to dubble check the hgs, then back here. This is my routine...lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 7380

PostSubject: Re: New twist coming   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:30 am

He has these talks with Bridge and she says she wants to just go home, but he tells her no and vice versa. I think he is going to try to work his "magic" and get Michelle to use veto, flip the house and send Day home, but I just don't see it happening. The others are making him think there is a chance if he can "prove" he has the numbers to James.

Then when this doesn't work, Bridge will try to "sacrifice" herself so Frank can stay. He will protest at first, then will say she is probably right that she can't navigate the game going forward without Frank because of those "mean girls" bullying her. He will then tell her that he will AVENGE her eviction and they will both campaign to send her packing this week. And this will give production the EXACT edit they are looking for. Frank is a hero, him and Bridge are underdogs fighting against the whole house and in comes an America's vote to save both of them in some way.

If the secret room or other twist don't save him this week, it will be funny to see everyone vote him out and leave her in the game against their explicit wishes.

And if it ALL fails and Bridge stays, Naru is right, Bridge will win the next HOH. As far as her targets, I am sure that Frank will tell her what they are as he is leaving the house, and he has already changed his mind about 6 times today. Ultimately I believe it will be Day and Nicole on the block and that would make for an entertaining week for sure.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess

Female Posts : 7110

PostSubject: Re: New twist coming   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
He has these talks with Bridge and she says she wants to just go home, but he tells her no and vice versa.  I think he is going to try to work his "magic" and get Michelle to use veto, flip the house and send Day home, but I just don't see it happening.  The others are making him think there is a chance if he can "prove" he has the numbers to James.  

Then when this doesn't work, Bridge will try to "sacrifice" herself so Frank can stay.  He will protest at first, then will say she is probably right that she can't navigate the game going forward without Frank because of those "mean girls" bullying her.  He will then tell her that he will AVENGE her eviction and they will both campaign to send her packing this week.  And this will give production the EXACT edit they are looking for.  Frank is a hero, him and Bridge are underdogs fighting against the whole house and in comes an America's vote to save both of them in some way.

If the secret room or other twist don't save him this week, it will be funny to see everyone vote him out and leave her in the game against their explicit wishes.

And if it ALL fails and Bridge stays, Naru is right, Bridge will win the next HOH.  As far as her targets, I am sure that Frank will tell her what they are as he is leaving the house, and he has already changed his mind about 6 times today.  Ultimately I believe it will be Day and Nicole on the block and that would make for an entertaining week for sure.

And you know Day will do her good bye message to Frank the same way she did to Tiffany and then he will most likely come back into the game. (I don't think to play but kind of like a Pandora's box kind of thing)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New twist coming   

Back to top Go down

New twist coming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1