HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 HOH and noms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:09 am

Frank and Bridgette are noms, james is HOH
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:18 am

ctown28 wrote:
Frank and Bridgette are noms,  james is HOH

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:30 am

I'm only listening on bits and pieces but I can tell you one thing. Paul is pissed, Frank wants Day gone this week, and Bridge to no where has a persecution complex.

I think it is obvious that I don't like her. I hate two face people. She shit talks then goes out there and acts (and talks) like she is 7 years old. I get that people are saying bad things about her and it sucks but guess what? Its called "Big Brother" not "Happy times stabbing you in the back."

Back Stabber Kick Balz! Face Slap

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:36 am

I am not sure what is going on, but for some reason Paulie is sucking up to Frank BIG TIME right now. He is talking like they are all back together again. Paulie was saying he is emotionless in the game and will cut any girls that get too close to any of his boys because that is what Derrick said he should do.

I am quite shocked that Victor is not on the block. Maybe there is a backdoor situation or possibly a deal in the endurance comp or something. But they are talking if Frank or Bridgette come off the block then they would go after Day.

Not being able to fill in the blanks is driving me completely nuts!
Back to top Go down
Lyndsey45
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 2693
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Here if not there

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:17 am

Hi everyone!  This is my first post of the season.  I've been so busy so I've just been popping in to catch up, so thank you all for your updates Smile  

Naru, I'm with you...I can't stand Bridgette & I think I dislike her even more than Frank & that's saying a lot.

Happy to see Frank & his cabbage patch kid on the block.  Hope they stay there & one of them goes home.

I saw Paulie sucking up to Frank & wondered if I missed something.  Last I saw was Frank was the groups #1 enemy & Day was becoming a close second.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:22 am

Lyndsey45 wrote:
Hi everyone!  This is my first post of the season.  I've been so busy so I've just been popping in to catch up, so thank you all for your updates Smile  

Naru, I'm with you...I can't stand Bridgette & I think I dislike her even more than Frank & that's saying a lot.

Happy to see Frank & his cabbage patch kid on the block.  Hope they stay there & one of them goes home.

I saw Paulie sucking up to Frank & wondered if I missed something.  Last I saw was Frank was the groups #1 enemy & Day was becoming a close second.

Paulie is playing both sides of the house to hedge his bets. It is to be expected. That being said it is pissing James off....lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:40 am

Naru wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Hi everyone!  This is my first post of the season.  I've been so busy so I've just been popping in to catch up, so thank you all for your updates Smile  

Naru, I'm with you...I can't stand Bridgette & I think I dislike her even more than Frank & that's saying a lot.

Happy to see Frank & his cabbage patch kid on the block.  Hope they stay there & one of them goes home.

I saw Paulie sucking up to Frank & wondered if I missed something.  Last I saw was Frank was the groups #1 enemy & Day was becoming a close second.

Paulie is playing both sides of the house to hedge his bets. It is to be expected. That being said it is pissing James off....lol


Lyndsey, so nice to see you again.

Paulie really isn't playing both sides because there really isn't two sides. It's the jouse, and then Frank.  Bridgette doesn't count because she's useless.  The reason he was sacking up to Frank is twofold, one they were teammates due to the team twist and it was by design.  When they. Voted Bronte out they split the vote to confuse Frank and Paulie played up the angle that he is in his corner.  Things will change now that the team twist is over.  Second, Paulie is a coward and is afraid of Frank so he is playing up the being pissed about the Bronte vote so Frank doesn't get mad at him.

We've seen that Paulie is horrible at confrontations, he tried to rattle Tiffany and she just out him in his place and left him speechless.

Paulie, IMO, is by far the biggest Dorchester of the season
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:26 am

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Lyndsey45 wrote:
Hi everyone!  This is my first post of the season.  I've been so busy so I've just been popping in to catch up, so thank you all for your updates Smile  

Naru, I'm with you...I can't stand Bridgette & I think I dislike her even more than Frank & that's saying a lot.

Happy to see Frank & his cabbage patch kid on the block.  Hope they stay there & one of them goes home.

I saw Paulie sucking up to Frank & wondered if I missed something.  Last I saw was Frank was the groups #1 enemy & Day was becoming a close second.

Paulie is playing both sides of the house to hedge his bets. It is to be expected. That being said it is pissing James off....lol


Lyndsey, so nice to see you again.

Paulie really isn't playing both sides because there really isn't two sides. It's the jouse, and then Frank.  Bridgette doesn't count because she's useless.  The reason he was sacking up to Frank is twofold, one they were teammates due to the team twist and it was by design.  When they. Voted Bronte out they split the vote to confuse Frank and Paulie played up the angle that he is in his corner.  Things will change now that the team twist is over.  Second, Paulie is a coward and is afraid of Frank so he is playing up the being pissed about the Bronte vote so Frank doesn't get mad at him.

We've seen that Paulie is horrible at confrontations, he tried to rattle Tiffany and she just out him in his place and left him speechless.

Paulie, IMO, is by far the biggest Dorchester of the season

Look! It's gold....two more additions to the Ctown Dictionary of table uselessness!

Paulie, IMO, is by far the biggest Dorchester of the season.
In this case "Dorchester" is Main's politely put "douche·bag"
jouse= I haven't a clue. Can I buy one from the author of this comment?...lol
(by the way, I know what a jouse is and I know it isn't what ctown meant.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:07 am

Hi Lyndsey! Hi Seems like everyone's been pretty busy this summer, me included... But super thankful for these updates!!

I too am glad Bridgette is on the block. After her stupid "My strategy is friendship" comment, she's rubbed me the wrong way, especially how two-faced she is. She is SO disgustingly fake. At least GoldenFrankenfurter isn't as fake. He's a semi-honest douche! TeeHee

But to be honest, and I've mentioned this before, sometimes I think GoldenFrankenfurter is playing a good game, because hate him or not he gets the HGs to listen to him! I mean look at Tiff. She knew her only other option was to go with GoldenFrankenfurter. He was her sworn enemy and at the end, when she was finally out, the first words out of her mouth were "trust Frank". That's got to say something.

But I still can't stand the arrogant ass! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
avatar

Female Posts : 3757
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Good ol' USA!

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:14 pm

I liked Paulie - in the beginning. Now I'm not liking him that much - he's been TOO safe and too smug - I'd love to see him sweat a little.

I'm all for James - after all, he has a little girl and she's going to need some college FUNDS! LOL ... Also, he's a sweet guy Smile Glad to see him in the HOH!

Oh - about the HOH ROOM - It's the WORST DECOR I've ever seen - YUCK! And those hamsters are treating it like a cesspool - heck, I'd be locking that door and ONLY allowing them in for meetings, then I'd be kicking them all out - they're disgusting - using the bed like a frigging camping ground - DIRTY PIGS!
Back to top Go down
http://bbjunkies.crazy4us.com
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:43 pm

James noms really make no sense. Now that he has Frank and Bridgette up, Nat is not happy with him, she knows that if Frank wins veto, there's a good chance Bridgette goes home.  James just keeps telling  her that he did what the house wants, which is a cop out.  It's your HOH, Do what YOU want, not what the house wants.  I think it's very likely Frank wins veto, if not he will find the secret room and find a way to save himself as there is no way they let him go prejury.  I do give James credit for one thing, if he is going to target frank, go at him head on, none of the backdoor bullshit.  But bridgette? He is doing what the house wanted last week.  Things change.  The smart move here is to out up Frank, if he is truly your target and hmm, who else would the house like to see go?  How about the guy that just walked back in through the front door?  Now you have the main 2 people the house wants gone on the block together, they can't both come down after veto so you are guaranteed to get one of them out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:36 pm

I haven't even watched the episode yet but am already pissed. That appears to have been a great comp, with all kinds of game talk going on and we missed it all on the feeds. CBS should be ashamed of themselves.

That being said, James is an idiot, this is twice now he has had an endurance comp thrown to him and twice that he has gone back on his word. If anyone trusts anything that comes out of his mouth they are foolish. This whole putting up who the house wants is a copout, put up whoever the hell YOU want out of the house. He played with balls last season, but now he appears to have lost them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:13 am

Ctown, was thinking the same thing, that James was copping out. But, he actually thinks he has an alliance with Paulie, Corey and Paul. And now these stupid asses are thinking that including Victor "for now" is a good idea cuz he can take out some of "those girls" for them without them having to do it and then they can "clip Victor" when the time comes. These people are complete morons if they think they are going to get Victor out that easily.

I believe that James decided to try to be a "team player" with Paulie and the others, and when him and Nat were talking alone she said that Paulie was the one who pushed the hardest for Frank and Bridge to be on the block together and now he is playing like he didn't know. James has figured out that explaining any of this to Nat is basically impossible so he just told her Paulie is "playing the game" and left it at that.

James initially was going to put up Victor and Frank and let them battle it out. I think that might have been a pretty good idea because he could have told each of them the other was being put up to battle the other one in the veto or something like that, I mean they both couldn't win the veto obviously. And technically (unless it was edited out) he only told Bridge and Day he wouldn't put either of THEM up, he didn't tell Frank that, but I guess it was assumed.

But in the end, actually the "cop-out" turned out to work better for James because Frank even told James he knew he was in a bad position with so many people throwing his name out there.

Lastly, I am getting very tired of Frank going on about Bridge only being on the block because the girls are catty and have been bullying Bridge the entire summer. She is on the block because she is his #1 and he makes no bones about broadcasting that, so why the hell wouldn't you put them both up together? Plus she has not been bullied. Michelle does make comments, but Michelle has an actual beef with Bridge from the first week and is holding onto that. I also think she is salty that Frank would choose Bridge to work with long-term instead of Michelle, and that is a bit catty, but still does not rise to bullying. Even when he is alone with Bridge he says it over and over and over, and it pisses me off. She is NOT a victim here. Like James said, she is collateral damage. Hell she wouldn't even drop from the wall until Frank said it was okay, and she was on the verge of passing out......literally! If he cares for her so much why the hell make her stand there waiting for the okay.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2065
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:46 am

I just have one question?? Why was James resting his arm and hand on the wall at the beginning? His hand was just resting on that wall for hours and then finally toward the end it was hanging. So not fair!!

But of course, James won. He always finds a way to makes these endurance comps a little easier for himself Wink

As for his noms.... I would've put Victor and Frank. And if Frank got himself off then Bridge To nowhere would go up. And then either she or Victor would be evicted. Which would be okay with me!!

Putting GoldenFrankenfurter and Bridge To Nowhere on the block because the house wanted... DUMB!

I think no matter what GoldenFrankenfurter is safe! Because he's Grodner's wet dream and she's not letting him go pre-jury! So knowing how BB works, stupid Nicole and Day will probably flip the switch and start working with GoldenFrankenfurter again or somehow he'll be safe and then James will have GoldenFrankenfurter's and Bridge To Nowhere's blood on his hands for nothing!!

And speaking of Nicole... I do have to say I am done with her and Corey. They have gotten on my last nerve! Actually Zak, Paulie and Michelle are pretty much dunzo to me!! They were my favorites at the beginning, but not anymore!! But I am just tired of Nicole and Corey! I just can't stand them anymore. (sorry Chap!) But I'll go vent about them somewhere else TeeHee
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:30 am

Actually Day had her arm on the wall for a while as well, so not sure if they eventually made them quit or not. That being said, I believe that if it was a rule it should have been stopped at the beginning plain and simple. Just another one of those inconsistencies we are always talking about.

At first I thought James had made a mistake putting up Bridge and Frank on the block instead of Victor and Frank, because personally is see Victor as a HUGE threat and he should have taken a shot. But, James sees Frank and Bridge as a strong duo that has to be broken up. The only way to ensure that at least 1 of them leave is to put them both up, otherwise they could save each other with a veto. Like I said earlier with Vic and Frank on the block he could tell each of them that his target is the other and he needs the comp beasts in the veto to make sure the other one goes.

However, the more I watch the interaction of everyone in the house, the more I think James made the right decision (other than Vic remaining in the house that will come back to bite him later). James really had nobody to play the game with other than Nat and she is actually worse than Meg was as a partner in the game. He thought the vets were staying 4 strong to the end, but soon realized that the others had left him alone in the dust only to come back and use him when they needed him. James went to Paulie last week to propose they work together and soon they had this "bro crew" (that is what I am calling it) building and now it is basically all the guys in the house except for Frank, and Victor is on the very far outside of the group.

Now James could have went against the crew and put up Vic and Frank, but one of them would be staying in the game. Vic in my opinion is the biggest comp beast in the house, so he would be gunning for James next week if he survived. Frank has been a comp beast in the past (not as much recently) and if Bridge would have won POV then the 2 of them would be gunning for James next week, plus the crew would have been a bit pissed at him as well. The path to least resistance at this point was to put Frank and Bridge both up, smooth things over to a certain extent with Bridge (which he has done), and hope the house sticks to the plan and Frank is going home. If not, it will be Bridge and he can always download all the information he has on everyone being on the same page to get Frank out and send him in a different direction if he wins HOH.

As far as Grodner saving Frank, I believe the fix is already in for Frank to find the secret room and power. He was searching things tonight and then a few minutes later was called to the DR (I had this vision of them saying "okay Frank, you were completely cold in the Safari room, trying again and we will let you know when you get warmer).

And Lizzy, you feel free to vent about anyone in the house you want to. I still like Nicole and I think she is playing a reckless game, but she seems to be staying ahead of the bumps in the road and not panicking when them come up. She keeps coming back to Frank (which gets on my last nerve as well), but she has managed to reel him back into her good graces each time he has doubted her and actually seems to have the upper hand in their conversations. She actually called him out last night saying she has given him a hundred chances and he keeps screwing it up and now he is on the block so it didn't work too well for him.

Right now she is in a pretty good spot. The "bro crew" are looking at her and/or Michelle being the girl they keep in the house because she is calm about things, doesn't panic and isn't afraid to go out on some limbs the group wants to step out on. So, she is basically safe with all of them. Corey really seems to have her back and best interest, even though he is entertaining the "bro crew" stuff. He certainly seems to share more information with her than he does with the other ABOUT her, which is what I look at to determine allegiances. That being said, without seeing DR's it is hard sometimes to gauge these things.

One big downfall she has is that her showmance sometimes takes a front seat to the game instead of vice versa. She said the first couple of weeks that she was trying to stay focused and just tonight was basically saying she made a mistake letting it happen, but has accepted that she has to play it out for now. Another wrinkle with respect to this is that Victor seems intent on causing friction between Corey and Nicole and is not very subtle about it. He has been flirting with her A LOT and putting Corey on blast about a previous girl or something. I think Victor is sweet on Nicole (he was at the beginning of the game too and right up until he left was probably the most social with her). I think she is just trying to play along to keep herself from being a target with him because he is a comp beast. But, again, I think this is reckless because if you are involved in a triangle like this, it usually blows up in your face.

That being said, I still think she is in a pretty good place. The only people who might actually target her in the short term are Day and Bridge. I don't see Day making that move against Nicole straight up, but I see her trying to steer others (like Paul) into seeing Nicole in a different light and doing it for her. Bridge's targets will be determined by Frank before he is evicted, so that is ANYONE's guess at this point (of course that is assuming that Grodner does not save Frank.

So Lizzy, you go ahead and vent about any and all the hg's. Certain people may be my favorites, but doesn't mean I actually agree with everything they do and yes they can get on my last nerve at times too. I think she is in a pretty good spot right now, but it is kind of a house of cards. Right now I see her getting caught up in the next couple of evictions or surviving to the final 4 and getting sent packing in the same way as the Brigade did to Britney.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Boogie was finally on Dick at Nite last night and made an excellent observation regarding this.  Going into this comp, James was in a pretty good spot.  Not on anyone's radar and not a target for anyone.  He really should have thrown this comp and not even been in the final 3 of the comp.  But then Day and Bridgette gave him an out.  When they started going back and forth about not trusting each other and so on, james should have just dropped his hand and said, "you know what? You 2 battle it out."  Neither one of them were going to put up gim or Natalie.  Day would have out up Frank and Bridgette and Bridgette would have put up Day and Michelle. Now I don't necessarily agree with throwing comps, but there are exceptions and this is a perfect example of it.

And then James does win it and puts up with the house wants.  What happened to James and his big moves?  He even said in DR that he had to decide to go with what the house wants, or what's best for his game.  He went for what the house wants.  It will come back to bite him, especially since he publicly told Bridgette he wouldn't put her up.  Yeah, Paulie told him to use the Mike Boogie add age of you can bounce checks in bug brother and Boogie addressed that.  Yes, you can bounce checks, but not publicly.  This is now 2 years in a row he has done this and people will use it against him.  How Victor is not being targetted is beyond me.  It's hard enough to get someone out once, let alone twice.  If these idiots had any game play whatsoever, they would tell Michelle to get over her little spat with Bridgette and use veto on her so they can backdoor Victor again.  But that's just not going to happen as it would make too much sense.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Ok, you know I am on team James but I do see your points. I happen to think it was a good game move. You get the biggest target in the house out, sweat out the next HOH and (if he wants to be HOH again.) You try to get the next HOH and pull a real big move and target Paulie.

Paulie is going to be the next Frank. He already thinks no one would dare to touch him and he is a comp beast. Meaning he can win mental or physical HOH's. Now this would really work better if Natalie won the HOH because she can show she too is playing the game. (a move she would need if she made it to one of the last two seats in the house.) He is always saying Derick told me this or Derick told me that. Rarely to you hear him say Cody told him this and that. Know why? Cody gave Derick 500k and Derick took it because he, unlike Cody, isn't stupid. Unfortunately Paulie, like Cody, is stupid and doesn't see how he will be the next "big" target in the house and not Victor or even Paul.

No one in that house wanted to be the one to get Frank out but they all want it done. That to me says that no one has the balls to play the game. We all know that James does play the game. He is like a sniper. He lays low then takes his shot and then lays low again and moves into a better position. That is why I think this move at this time is bad but could also be good.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
affraid  lol!  confused  WTF?  affraid
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Naru wrote:
Ok, you know I am on team James but I do see your points. I happen to think it was a good game move. You get the biggest target in the house out, sweat out the next HOH and (if he wants to be HOH again.) You try to get the next HOH and pull a real big move and target Paulie.

Paulie is going to be the next Frank. He already thinks no one would dare to touch him and he is a comp beast. Meaning he can win mental or physical HOH's. Now this would really work better if Natalie won the HOH because she can show she too is playing the game. (a move she would need if she made it to one of the last two seats in the house.) He is always saying Derick told me this or Derick told me that. Rarely to you hear him say Cody told him this and that. Know why? Cody gave Derick 500k and Derick took it because he, unlike Cody, isn't stupid. Unfortunately Paulie, like Cody, is stupid and doesn't see how he will be the next "big" target in the house and not Victor or even Paul.

No one in that house wanted to be the one to get Frank out but they all want it done. That to me says that no one has the balls to play the game. We all know that James does play the game. He is like a sniper. He lays low then takes his shot and then lays low again and moves into a better position. That is why I think this move at this time is bad but could also be good.

If James still had any balls, he would not have put up what "the house wants" but would have went with what is better for his game. He clearly stated in DR that what the house wants is not the same as what he wants and yet what did he do? Went with what the house wants. That's neither ballsy or a big move.

James will not be able to lay low after this, he was in a good spot and most of the time, people forgot he was even in the house, now he basically just said "Hey, look at me guys. I'm still here and once again I make public deals and go back on them."

I also don't get where everyone keeps saying what a comp beast Paulie is. His first HoH was handed to him by his team as they elected him to be the one to get the final berry and his other was a true/false questions one that he was trying to throw so they could put up Frank. I will give him credit for the veto win, but even that was blind luck, he had a much longer word, but what he was missing was the oint value of his letters. Paulie can be beaten and that has been shown multiple times.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
avatar

Female Posts : 11288
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Sitting on the beach.

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Naru wrote:
Ok, you know I am on team James but I do see your points. I happen to think it was a good game move. You get the biggest target in the house out, sweat out the next HOH and (if he wants to be HOH again.) You try to get the next HOH and pull a real big move and target Paulie.

Paulie is going to be the next Frank. He already thinks no one would dare to touch him and he is a comp beast. Meaning he can win mental or physical HOH's. Now this would really work better if Natalie won the HOH because she can show she too is playing the game. (a move she would need if she made it to one of the last two seats in the house.) He is always saying Derick told me this or Derick told me that. Rarely to you hear him say Cody told him this and that. Know why? Cody gave Derick 500k and Derick took it because he, unlike Cody, isn't stupid. Unfortunately Paulie, like Cody, is stupid and doesn't see how he will be the next "big" target in the house and not Victor or even Paul.

No one in that house wanted to be the one to get Frank out but they all want it done. That to me says that no one has the balls to play the game. We all know that James does play the game. He is like a sniper. He lays low then takes his shot and then lays low again and moves into a better position. That is why I think this move at this time is bad but could also be good.

If James still had any balls, he would not have put up what "the house wants" but would have went with what is better for his game.  He clearly stated in DR that what the house wants is not the same as what he wants and yet what did he do?  Went with what the house wants.  That's neither ballsy or a big move.

James will not be able to lay low after this, he was in a good spot and most of the time, people forgot he was even in the house, now he basically just said "Hey, look at me guys.  I'm still here and once again I make public deals and go back on them."

I also don't get where everyone keeps saying what a comp beast Paulie is.  His first HoH was handed to him by his team as they elected him to be the one to get the final berry and his other was a true/false questions one that he was trying to throw so they could put up Frank.  I will give him credit for the veto win, but even that was blind luck, he had a much longer word, but what he was missing was the oint value of his letters.  Paulie can be beaten and that has been shown multiple times.

I like James but I agree with this 100%. Growing tired of "what the house wants." Would like to see James play in HIS best interest.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:55 pm

I agree that James should not have won that comp, but he had been hearing rumblings that the couples were being targeted and I think he believed that he would be sitting on the block next to Nat and was not sure who to trust. Even Day told him to his face that the couples needed to be split up. Nat is a for sure jury vote for him and will ALWAYS vote for him if he is on the block, so I get why he protects her in the game. Plus he is smitten with her too. So I can understand why he went into the comp thinking he needed it, but there were bigger fish to fry.

I also think it was a pride thing. He knows the mental comps are not up his alley in any way........this is HIS comp. He even mentioned his ego coming into play. I also think he was tired of being on the end of the rope where people just basically told him the vote instead of involving him in the planning, so I think it added to it.

Now as far as his noms, I still think he would have bought himself more trouble by putting up Frank and Victor both. In that scenario one of them is staying in the house and both can win comps. Plus Bridge could win the comp and take Frank down and then he has to put someone else up and piss them off too. This way, he breaks up a strong duo no matter what and gets a strong competitor out of the game, and the rest of the house is not gunning for him. Short of throwing the comp in the first place, I think he made the correct move.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 pm

The only thing I will give him credit for is owning up to his game in the DR. He admitted that it is what the house wants and not necessarily what he wants. But for people to claim it as a big move are fooling themselves. He is not the same player as he was last year and doing what the house wants is hardly a big move. Now if it had, in fact been Victor sitting next to Frank, now THAT would be a big move, for the very reasons outlined in the post above me. One of them is staying, only one could go home.

Now that I think about it, he really should have put up Victor next to Paul. Paul has made it no secret to his alliance that he can "control" Victor and it's obvious those two are buddies. Everyone had agreed earlier that if someone comes back in, send them right back out. So by putting Paul up next to him, the one person who will try to protect him, can no longer protect him. While I wouldn't consider this a big move either, it has some logic to it. And he doesn't expose himself as going back on his his word publicly. It's win win for everyone. Who cares if Paul gets pissed off about it, he's been playing all over the place anyhow.

Paul brings up another thing, I guess he got in Franks face last night because he didn't like Frank trying to flip things, Frank pretty much discounted it by telling him he is playing the game and trying to save himself. He is not going to roll over and die. He even tried to tell Paul they should talk about it privately but Paul was not having it. It seemed more as if Paul was confronting him just for the sake of confronting him, not realizing how foolish he was making himself look.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 6676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:32 pm

That whole call out session was completely stupid. This is where Paul shows he doesn't understand the game at all. He doesn't understand that people are going to campaign and they have the right to talk to anyone they want to talk to. Paul thinks if you are on the block, don't win veto and you ARE the target of the group, then you just go home.............that's it! He got all pissed off because Frank wanted to talk to Michelle, the veto winner, when he is on the block. And it wasn't like Michelle was freaked out about talking to him or anything, she said later on to Day that she kind of likes being in the center of things going on. She tried to tell Paul to leave it alone herself, but Paul wasn't having it.

I see your points Ctown, but if he went out on his own and put up Victor and Paul, the chances of Victor winning POV are really high, so he would end up with Paul and another nominee on the block and depending on who he put up there, Paul would have probably stayed because the boys love their little spy. So he would come out with Victor and Paul gunning for him, pissed off people in the house to the point they would not want to work with him moving forward and pissed other people off with the replacement nominee too. Then where is he left................alone playing with Nat who is worse than he had it when Meg was his only ally.

I also understand the public word aspect of it. But, the people he wants to have trust him in the game, now trust him deal or not. So, I don't see that as a big deal moving forward.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 9056
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I see your points Ctown, but if he went out on his own and put up Victor and Paul, the chances of Victor winning POV are really high, so he would end up with Paul and another nominee on the block and depending on who he put up there, Paul would have probably stayed because the boys love their little spy.  So he would come out with Victor and Paul gunning for him, pissed off people in the house to the point they would not want to work with him moving forward and pissed other people off with the replacement nominee too.  Then where is he left................alone playing with Nat who is worse than he had it when Meg was his only ally.  

It's all about how you sell it. You need to explain that Paul needs to go. Public enemy #1 at this point is Victor, he cannot keep on winning. By keeping Paul, you are keeping someone that is going to protect Victor. Victor was evicted once and is now getting another chance, time to send him packing again. You say he would be all by himself with just Natalie, but that is not true, Frank and Bridgette would definitely be on board with him in this scenario, the only reason they are against him now is because he just put them on the block. Frank, Bridgette, James and Natalie is not a bad little group to have there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HOH and noms   

Back to top Go down
 
HOH and noms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vanessa noms
» Anybody up for some nom-noms?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 18 (2016) :: Big Brother 18: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: